Pinky

Story Info
Vacationing Brian has fun with his aunt.
6.1k words
4.46
256.2k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,773 Followers

Brian McKay sat in the back seat of his parents' van and stared out the window at the passing scenery. Ten days of peace and quiet at his aunt and uncle's house in the country lay in store for him and he was elated. He had just finished his first year of college and desperately needed a vacation of some sort. He had spent more time than he should have throughout the year partying and had a hard job catching up on his classes before exams. He made a vow to himself that next year he would do better. But for now he put all of that out of his mind. For the next week or so he planned to relax as much as possible, and spend time with his Uncle David and Aunt Judy. Judy was his father's younger sister and his favorite aunt. She never failed to forget him on birthdays and Christmas, and this year she promised that his visit would in-part be a belated birthday celebration, as well as a chance to congratulate him on finishing his first year of college.

"I'm so glad you wanted to come with us on this trip." Nancy said to her son as she twisted around to smile at him "Most nineteen year-old guys would want to stay home and party while their parents were away."

Brian laughed. "I did my share of that at school, mom. It will be good to relax for a while in the country."

Brian turned and looked out of the van window again. He was struck but the vast emptiness of the Wisconsin landscape. It seemed that they could drive for miles in-between houses. He appreciated it though, and was glad to get away from the noise and clutter of the city.

Gary McKay turned the van left and drove up a long narrow gravel driveway to his sister and David's house. He gave three short blasts of the horn to signal their arrival as he brought the van to a stop in front of the two-story pale blue house where his sister and brother-in-law lived. Moments later David and Judy appeared on the front veranda, smiling and waving as they descended the steps to meet them.

A wide grin appeared on Brian's face as he saw his aunt, and he felt his heart begin to race. It had been a year since he had last seen her and he found her as pretty as ever. Her shoulder length brown hair was blown back by the gentle breeze and she smiled warmly. Judy was wearing a loose-fitting green sweatshirt and jeans. Brian quickly guessed that from the movements of her breasts beneath it she was braless. He stared through the window for a moment at the outline of his aunt's round breasts as she walked towards her brother and gave him a hug, then he looked down to survey the curve of her hips and her round ass which were emphasized by the tight jeans she wore. His cock immediately began to stiffen and he took a moment to collect his thoughts before he exited the van with his luggage.

"I'm so glad you were able to come too, Brian!" his Aunt Judy said as she held his arms and pulled her to him. Her fingers ran up his back and through his shaggy black hair as she hugged him. Her body felt sensuous -- soft and curvy -- and Brian felt Judy's thigh pressing on the bulge in his jeans. "It's good to see you too." she said in nearly a whisper as her hazel eyes met his and she grinned. His cock twitched and he forced a smile, then turned his blue eyes from her.

"Let me help you bring your bags in," David Atkinson said as he picked up Gary and Nancy's suitcases "You guys must be hungry. Judy's been busy cooking all day."

Brian gripped the handle of his suitcase harder, feeling his palm begin to sweat as he watched his parents and Uncle Dave enter the house. His aunt was still holding his hand and he could feel her arm pressing against his. The scent of her perfume filled the air and it brought back memories of her and his Uncle Dave's visit to their house last year. It was during that visit that Brian began to see his aunt as a very sexy woman, and would attempt to catch glimpses down her top when she bent over, or stare at her as she walked by. In retrospect he realized that his leering was sometimes quite obvious and he was surprised that his aunt never reprimanded him for it.

"Let's go in." Judy said as she tugged at Brian's hand and lead him inside.

Brian watched as his parents got out bowls and utensils and began helping themselves to the chili that Judy had made. Up until their arrival he had been hungry, but after seeing his aunt once again lust had superseded hunger. He leaned against the small partition next to the fridge and watched everyone eating.

"Aren't you going to have something?" his aunt asked.

"No, thanks," he said, giving his head a shake "maybe later."

A few moments later Judy got up from the table to go to the fridge to refill her glass of ice tea. Brian felt her brush by him as she passed and inhaled deeply, drawing in her perfume. His parents and uncle were busy eating and talking amongst themselves and never bothered to look in his direction, for which he was grateful.

"Aren't you going to eat?" I spent all afternoon making chili." Judy said, sounding somewhat hurt.

"Maybe later. I'm not really hungry."

Judy reached up and wrapped an arm around her nephew's shoulder, pulling him to her. She kissed his cheek and slid a hand down his broad back. Her breasts were pressing into him and Brian's mind was filled with a mixture of lust and guilt. She smiled at him then returned to the table to finish her chili.

"That was great, hon." Dave said as he pushed his empty bowl away and smiled at his wife.

"Yes, it was," Nancy added "I'll have to get the recipe from you before we go."

"Let's go into the livingroom and sat down. It's more comfortable in there." David said as he brought out some beer from the fridge.

Brian followed as the rest of the family went into the livingroom. He sat down on a chair opposite his aunt, mindful to not be too obvious as he stole the occasional sideways glance at her as she sat next to his uncle on the sofa. For close to the next hour he answered questions from his aunt and uncle about how his school year went, if he had a girlfriend, and his future plans. As much as he liked them he soon found the attention uncomfortable and tried to change the subject of conversation to his father's promotion at work and their house renovations. As soon as he had the opportunity he decided to find an excuse for some solitude.

"I'm going to go out and have a cigarette," he announced as he reached into his jacket pocket for his lighter and cigarette pack "it looks like it's a really nice night out." He heard his mother make a comment about how she wished he didn't smoke but he ignored her as he walked towards the veranda.

The evening air was cool and crisp and Brian noticed how it smelled. Clean, he thought. He watched the smoke from his cigarette drip upwards towards the half moon shining in the sky. He followed it with his eyes and was amazed by how clear the sky was without smog and street lights. He couldn't remember seeing more stars than on that night. He listened to the chatter and laughter from inside as he sat down on a chair at the edge of the veranda. He heard his Aunt Judy's voice and smiled to himself. Closing his eyes he could picture how she looked that afternoon as she greeted them... hips swaying and breasts bouncing as she walked towards the van. He felt his cock harden and reached down and slowly rubbed it through his tight jeans. He wished he could take it out and stroke it, but knew that was out of the question given the circumstances.

Brian flicked his cigarette over the railing and slid down in his chair as he hand moved over the outline of his hard-on through his jeans. He lost track of time as his thoughts fixated on his sexy aunt. It was only when he heard her voice that his eyes snapped open wide and he snatched his hand from his lap.

"What a shame you have to do that for yourself. I'm sure plenty of girls would love to themselves." she said in a soft voice as she walked towards him smiling.

Brian stared at his aunt standing beside him, afraid of what she was about to say. She looked down at the bulge in his jeans and grinned.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone." she said as she sat down on his thigh.

Brian looked up at his aunt and her eyes met his. He returned her smile, feeling somewhat relieved, yet embarrassed. Her arm was around his shoulder and she was slowly rubbing his back. Her ass felt good on his leg and he wished he could feel it. She leaned into him causing her breasts to brush over his arm. Now his cock was harder than before. Brain slid his hand down over his aunt's hip towards her firm ass.

"We probably don't have much time. Have a quick feel." she encouraged.

Brian gave his aunt a surprised look and she flashed him a sly smile. "Go ahead." she reassured him.

Brian slid his hand down over his aunt's round ass. It was firm and he gave it a squeeze, grabbing a handful of her pliant flesh through here jeans. She leaned against him, holding him tighter. Brian could now see her nipples poking out from under her sweatshirt and he wondered if that was because of the cool night air or him feeling her. He wished he could run his hand over them too.

"Trying to corrupt the younger generation too, I see..."

Brian jumped at the sound of his father's voice and jerked his hand away from his aunt. Turning to his left he saw his father standing there smiling at Judy.

"Don't worry, he's a lot more shy than you." Judy said as she slid off of her nephew's lap and walked over to her brother.

She leaned back against the railing of the veranda and pulled Gary to her by his waist. Brian watched as he father slid his hands up Judy's sides and stared at her chest. Judy's hand moved down her brother's back, coming to rest on his ass. She gave it a hard squeeze and pulled him to her. Brain watched in shock for a few moments until his father turned to him with a smile.

"Be careful around her, Brian, she's got lots of tricks up her sleeve." he said and laughed.

Brain smiled back at his father, not quite knowing what to say.

"I was just getting re-acquainted with Brian, that's all. I haven't seen him in a year and we have a lot of catching-up to do." Judy smirked.

"We're getting to bed. I just wanted to come out and let you know, and to say good-night. Your mother put your suitcase in your room, Brian, it's the second one to the left." Gary said.

"Sweet dreams." Judy said as she leaned towards her brother and kissed his cheek.

"Night, dad." Brian said.

"Night, Pinky." Gary told his sister as he reached up and gave her left breast a quick squeeze.

Judy let out a sharp laugh, then watched her brother go back inside. She listened for the sounds of footsteps upstairs before sitting back down on her nephew's lap. She gave him a warm smile and leaned into him as she wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"Pinky...?" Brian quizzed.

It was then that Brain for the first time saw his aunt blush and suddenly appear bashful.

"Oh... it's just a nickname your father had for me when we were younger." she said, trying to be as vague as possible.

"Why?" Brian quizzed.

Judy never answered immediately so Brian gave her a gentle shake. "C'mon... why?" he prodded.

"Promise you won't tell anyone I told you -- especially your dad and mom?"

Brian gave an eager nod, anxious to perhaps hear some titillating piece of gossip. "Promise!"

"Well," Judy began "years ago when we were younger your father walked into my bedroom one day without knocking. I was changing so I... I never had a top on and he... saw me..."

"Your boobs?!" Brian interjected with surprise.

Judy nodded as she smiled at her nephew.

"And..." her nephew prompted.

Judy looked out at the starry sky and smiled as she reminisced. "From then on his nickname for me, when no one else was around anyway, was Pinky because of my nipples." She let out a nervous laugh and looked back to her nephew. "No one else knows this though."

Brian gave her an understanding nod and looked down at her chest and her nipples still poking out from her top.

Judy followed her nephew's eyes and smiled. "He might not call me that anymore if he saw me. They've sort of changed over the years -- gotten a little darker."

Brian felt his cock twitch at his aunt's candor and continued to stare down at her. "I saw him grab one when he was out here just now." he told her.

"Your father is a bad boy sometimes." she said, sounding amused "But I bet you're not much better." She winked at him and Brian blushed.

"Was tonight the first time he's felt them?" Brian asked.

"You're full of questions, aren't you." his aunt said, hoping to change the conversation.

"And you're avoiding my question." her nephew countered.

Judy laughed. "Well, what do you think?"

Brian shook his head. "I bet it wasn't." he said smirking.

"No one can know we had this conversation, Brain. You understand?" his aunt said, feeling nervous.

"Don't worry, I'll carry it to my grave."

Judy laughed at her nephew's reply and clutched him tighter. "It was all harmless fun, you know. Gary just liked to feel them, that's all." she explained.

"I don't blame him." Brian retorted, feeling emboldened by lust.

"Oh, and why's that?" his aunt replied in mock confusion.

"They're nice." he spat out, not taking his eyes from his aunt's chest.

Instead of replying Judy got up from Brian's lap and quickly walked inside. Brian felt his heart sink. He was scared that his candor had offended his aunt and she was about to report him to his parents. Instead, moments later Judy re-emerged from inside and abruptly tugged him from his chair by his wrist.

"Everyone's asleep, but be quiet." she said.

Brian briefly stumbled to regain his balance as she lead him off of the veranda then around to the side of the house. He squinted as his eyes adjusted to the semi-darkness, but soon discovered he could clearly see his aunt in the pale moonlight. Without saying a word his aunt hauled her top up over her head. Brian stood in amazement as he stared at his aunt topless before him, holding her sweatshirt in her hand and smiling.

"Wow..." was all he managed to say in a whisper.

His Aunt Judy reached out and pulled him to her so his chest we nearly pressing against hers. "Feel them." she said, her hot breath washing over his cheek and ear.

Brian reached up with both hands and cupped his aunt's breasts. They were firm and he squeezed them, trying to fit all of them in his hands. Her hard nipples grazed over his palms and fingers and he pinched one then tugged at it.

"Feels so good..." Judy said in a low voice as she clutched her nephew's shoulders.

Moments later Brian felt her hands rubbing his hard cock through his jeans. He flinched somewhat in surprise as his aunt began feeling him but soon relaxed again. It was only when she reached down to unbutton then unzip his jeans that he pulled away and looked at her in shock.

"It's okay... just relax." she said as she tugged his jeans and underwear down slightly.

Judy gave a slight gasp of lust as her nephew's cock sprang into view. "Oh my... like father -- like son."

Brian gave her a look that was a mixture of surprise and pride, then moaned as he felt his aunt's warm hand on his cock. She grasped it firmly then began stroking him. Her skin was soft and Brian felt light-headed with arousal. He stared at his aunt's breasts, jiggling slightly as her hand moved over his cock faster. Minutes later he shot a thick stream of cum onto the lawn and let out a heavy sigh.

"We better be getting to bed before someone gets up and wonders where we are." his aunt said as she pulled her sweatshirt back on.

"Ah... yeah..." Brian mumbled, his heart still racing.

Judy grinned as she watched her nephew fumble to get dressed again. She gave him a lingering kiss on the cheek and smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow." she whispered as she walked back towards the steps.


Brian was awoken the next morning by the movement of someone sitting on his bed next to him. He rolled over and saw his aunt sitting there. She was wearing a light pink blouse and a white skirt that barely covered her knees. His eyes darted over her and he smiled as he felt his cock jump to life.

"Have a good sleep?" his aunt asked.

"Yeah... what time is it?" Brian asked as he ran his hand through his hair.

"Almost eleven. We decided to let you sleep in since it was your first day here." she told him.

Brian nodded and sat up in bed. Judy's eyes ran down his bare chest and she brushed her fingertips over it, running them down the trail of hair towards his hard cock.

"Where's everyone else?" he asked, afraid that they would be discovered.

"Gary took your parents sightseeing. I got out of it my telling them I had to get supper ready. I have a roast in the oven."

"Sounds good." Brian said as he smiled at his aunt.

"That's not the meat I'm interested in at the moment though." she said as she slipped her hand under the sheet to feel her nephew's cock. "Mmm... all ready for some action. No underwear either -- I like that."

Brian smiled as he watched his aunt tug the sheet down to expose him, then straddle him. He could feel his hard cock brush up the inside of her thigh and he pushed his hips up towards her.

Judy began quickly unbuttoning her dress half-way to her waist and opened it wide. "I couldn't get away with not wearing a bra with this, but..." she said grinning.

Judy pulled her dress up her legs to reveal that she wasn't wearing panties. Brian looked at the strip of dark hair leading to her wet pussy and smiled up at her. She took his cock in her hand and ran the head over her wet lips, grinding it over her throbbing clit. He felt hot and thick in her hand -- thicker than his father she noted and she felt herself getting wetter in anticipation.

"We shouldn't be doing this." Brian said as he felt his aunt's hot, wet pussy rubbing over his cock, making it wet too.

"I know," Judy said, her voice throaty with lust "but I think you want it as much as me, don't you?"

"Maybe more." he replied grinning.

Judy moved her hips up slightly so her nephew's cock was barely pressing against her slick lips. "Then push if you do." she said, squeezing the base of his cock.

Brian placed his hands on his aunt's hips and lifted up off the bed. He let out a deep moan as he felt his cock sink into her. She was hot and tight, and he felt her grip him inside her as she echoed his moan. He grasped her hips harder and began pumping. Judy braced herself on his chest and answered his movements stroke for stroke. He watched her breasts quivering inside her bra, her hard nipples pressing out of the thin cotton and he grew more excited.

"Harder... fuck me..." his aunt cried out.

"I'm close..." Brian managed to say as he continued pumping his hips.

Judy slid off of her nephew and quickly repositioned herself of the bed. It was when Brian felt her wet mouth engulf his cock that he could no longer hold back. With one last thrust he pushed towards the back of his aunt's throat, filling her mouth with his hot cum.

Once Brian began growing soft again his aunt released him from her mouth and lay down next to him. He watched as her fingers darted over her hard clit, quickly rubbing it was her hips pushed upwards.

"Your turn..." Brian told his aunt.

Before Judy could ask him what he meant she felt his hot breath on her pussy and his tongue darting over her clit. She ran her fingers through his hair and lifted up off the bed to meet him. She cried out as he slipped two fingers in her and began sucking on her hard clit. It was more than she could take and soon she felt an orgasm build and overtake her as she covered her nephew's chin with her juice and gripped his fingers tight inside her.

"You're amazing..." she said soon after as she self-consciously pulled her dress back down towards her knees.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,773 Followers
12