Pinned & Zipped

Story Info
Master started by tying her down.
1k words
3.83
25.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat perched on the edge of the bed, blindfolded and beautifully bound in a soft rope, which felt like cool satin upon my flesh.

My wrists and ankles restrained in their cuffs, with little gold-tone locks, securely locked.

I could feel the rope that was secured with a simple knot over my clit, which was drawn up between my swollen lips.

I had sat there for who knows how long, I had lost track of the time in my dark, sensual world. Seemingly to drift to awareness now and then.

I could hear Master going through toys and coming and going from the room, finding things to tease and torture his devoted slave with.

I heard His footsteps finally starting to come closer to me; Master graced my ears with His sensual voice as He stated simply to breathe for Him.

I felt at first, the pressure of His long fingers upon my left breast, pinching the skin together.

I took a few shallow breaths and braced myself for the joy/pain I was about to feel. For I already knew what He had planned in this instance.

The first grip of the clothespin made me gasp inwards of my breath. I let it out slowly, readying myself for the next ones.

With each pinch/pressure of the pins my lust grew outwards, encompassing all around me and everything in my mind darkened with a renewed sensual twist to it.

The feelings that were being invoked by my Master were almost overwhelming. The passion rising upon my flesh and in my mind was everything and nothing swirled together, like a giant vortex of orgasms.

By now, both my breast had been fully pinned and trussed together, mmmmmmm Master had done my favorite - a zipper, that which I always crave.

Thank the lord; Master had included my nipples in the zipper. So much pressure now, the feeling of wanting to pass out was hard upon me. Master told me to breathe through it, soo hard to do though. When all one really wanted to do was to give in to the feelings that were being drawn out of me.

I could hear myself begging Master to apply more pins, never enough pins for me, I always wanted more. The arrogant chuckle coming from Master, I could hear Him, always made me feel soo small in my desires.

He relented a little though, giving me something different to focus my mind on now.

I could feel his fingers delving between the lips of my pussy (actually in reality His pussy now and for always), I gasped - ready to explode for Him.

The sudden pressure of my outer lips being pinned as well now.

Oh My God, He knew me soo well, everything I have always wanted, rarely have I ever needed to speak my needs and wants to Master. Master simply always knows exactly what His little Babygirl longs for - taking as much as Master gives, and then returning it tenfold back to Master - our total and complete power exchange.

I am now fully pinned from top to bottom, longing to cum for Master, so much so I can almost taste it now.

Master takes the rope from between the lips of my pussy and moves it aside, then attaches 2 clothespins to my fully engorged clit, stringing them together as well with the others on my breasts and nipples.

Master decides to attach a ball gag to my mouth, to silence me some, just enough to make me drool with my longing for His cock.

He presses me backwards onto the bed now, so that I am now lying on my back completely.

I can feel the head of Master's beautiful cock sliding between my pinned lips and against my clit. OOOO, the pleasure of it all. Master knows I would give anything to feel His cock slip inside of my soaked my pussy, making me cum from the fullness of His cock. The stretching of my pussy and feeling me impaled upon Master's huge cock, making me wetter by the minute now.

I can hear myself moaning and whimpering for more and more, always wanting more of Master's cock.

Silently begging Him to go deeper still in my pussy. Begging Master to zip all of the pins from my quivering flesh.

I can feel the first lifting of some of the pins now, I gasp and merely whimper/scream from the force of the pleasure ripping through my breasts.

Master reaches up and takes off my blindfold, so that He can better see my pleasure over take me, in my eyes.

I cannot reach up and hold onto Him, since I am still bound, pity pity!

I look down between our bodies and watch as Master's cock rams into my pussy with full force.

OOO Master please let me cum more again for us, please, please!!!!

I long to scream these words at Him, but alas, I am still gagged so all I can do is think these thoughts.

I watch as Master reaches down between us, grasping at the cord attached to the pins on my lips.

He looks up at me, I beg Him with my eyes to pull.

Slowly, very slowly He pulls upon the cord.

My neck arches upwards as my head tilts backwards, I know by now Master can see the cords in my neck from the strain of sooo much pleasure.

Master says I can truly climax now, in all of my glory.

Thank You, Thank You Master!!!! I hear in my head.

I can feel the quivering of my pussy starting inside, the pulling sensation of my clit actually being pulled back up and inside, the tenseness of it all.

There are maybe four pins left to pull.

Master grasps the cord tighter and pulls all of them at once.

My pussy lets loose in a torrent of cataclysmic climaxes raging down from my cervix outwards passing through the walls and into my lips, over through to Master as His cock erupts in a jet stream of cum into my pussy.

The pain/pleasure of it all almost makes me pass out, instead I can feel, to my mortification, the onset of the urge to let loose with a hot stream of pee onto Master's cock.

O God, Master I am soo sorry, I think to myself, but have lost control of my bodily functions now as I feel it shoot from body onto His cock, drenching the bed beneath us as well.

All Master does is chuckle at my embarrassment.