Pins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers

Liz looked at me for less than five seconds before looking around for her clothes. Not immediately seeing her panties she stepped into her jeans and grabbed her white top. Holding her shoes and bra in her arms Liz allowed Ashley to steer her out the door to the dressing room and down the hallway in her bare feet.

I was about to leave the building when I turned and went back into the studio. I walked over to the suit and extended my hand. "I'm Barbara Needles and I just wanted to apologize for the misunderstanding which wasted your morning's time. Would you kindly ask Senor Medina to call either Jeff or myself so we may be permitted to reimburse him for your wasted time and travel?" I turned again and left.

For the next few days the volume around our house was turned down quite a bit. I frequently saw the twins with their heads together whispering but since I was determined to avoid the subject of Liz's shoot unless they broached it first, they didn't talk to me much.

Idid have a long talk with Jeff and I even went so far as to apologize for failing to make sure he knew about the twinsoff limits status. It turned out that he was okay with it once he found out that the twins were family. He even went so far as to say that Arcane was paying Medina and that I shouldn't worry about it. To him it was just good business considering the amount I has personally added to Arcane Indiana's bottom line.

"Oh, and you ought to know, I've just authorized Ernie to hire an assistant photographer. Alone, he can't shoot 'em as fast as you bring 'em into the stable. We've already got eleven girls waiting to shoot for the greater glory of Alpha Chi in addition to the three we've already shot!"

I said, "By the way Jeff, you just reminded me, remember my mentioning the girls from the sorority who weren't up to Arcane's shooting standards but still wanted to pitch in and earn cash for the house?

Do you have any problem if I develop a little side operation and turn them out?"

Jeff looked at me with a blank stare and then said, "Prostitution isillegal!"

He paused and then added, "Arcane is highly visible and therefore doesn't mess with anything like that. The only problem I see in your doing something like that would be if you let it interfere with your work for us. If you're headed for management I want your primary focus to be the company, not pimping out a string of whores!

One more thing." He held my face and looked into my eyes. "You get busted by the cops and your relationship with us is immediately terminated. You hear me?"

"I won't get busted and yes I hear you.

Anyway, Kelly's due in forty-five minutes for her scheduled shoot. How'd you succeed in prying her away from her dyke girlfriend?"

Jeff smiled. "She was the indirect recipient of getting laid by me anyway when I joined the end of that daisy chain. I guess she just decided you cut out the middle woman and receive me directly! It's kind of flattering, actually!

Speaking of Kelly, Idefinitely wanted to separate her from her over possessive girlfriend for the shoot but I've come to learn that her total knowledge of sex with men is confined to giving head to three boys back when she was in middle school. She'd probably still have her hymen if it wasn't for a strap on or two!

Anyway I'd appreciate it if you stayed for the shoot. You could be sort of a standby pussy in case she needs a taste of the familiar."

"Come on Jeff! You know I don't shoot porn!"

"Like I said, you'd only get involved if you're needed! We could tell Ernie to keep your face off camera; maybe me fucking her while she's going down on your pussy kind of thing!"

I knew I was fighting a losing battle. "Okay, okay, I'll do it."

As soon as the girl with the head full of tight blonde curls arrived I knew I'd made a mistake. She had a killer body and I really wanted to enjoy it but there was no way I could be actively involved and still maintain my anonymity. I kept my thoughts to myself though as Ernie filmed Jeff undressing her. As soon as Kelly was naked Jeff dropped to his knees and did avery thorough job of eating her shaven pussy. As his active tongue delved into her, his left thumb began gently coaxing her clit to attention while his right hand squeezed and played with her ass.

I couldn't stand that beautiful mouth not being used. I quickly shed my clothes and straddled her face; my pussy's lips less than a fraction of an inch above her. Kelly needed no urging. She grabbed my ass cheeks and started licking everything from my navel to my rectum. Meanwhile Jeff had shifted positions and his cock was poised to become the first to enter Kelly's swollen labia.

Just as the head of Jeff's tool began to enter Kelly she decided it was time to thrust her tongue into the folds of my labia and her thumb into my ass. We all groaned with pleasure simultaneously.

Ernie's lens never saw my face while my other two holes were being well plumbed. I was happy!

Reefkeeper
Reefkeeper
144 Followers
12