Pinwheel Remastered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She redoubled her efforts, nursing at my erection as though trying to quench a terrible thirst, brushing my balls with her delicate fur all the while. I could feel the tip of her tongue as it traced my every vein, the underside gliding against my tender head like slimy satin, the muscles deep in her gullet stroking me in inexorable waves as she swallowed around me.

The more doting and sensual her blowjob became, the more I was motivated to reciprocate, which made Raz all the more voracious in turn. It was like we were stuck in a feedback loop, escalating toward a shared climax, our trembling bodies entwined in a cruel and relentless dance.

I felt my muscles tense as the urgency of an orgasm began to tug at my senses, a wave of tingling pleasure spreading up through me, as if every nerve in my body was flaring to life in the same moment. Raz clenched around my fingers as the pleasure started to get the better of her, crushing them together almost painfully, her slimy walls undulating violently as they tried to drag my digits deeper. I took handfuls of her pillowy butt as I came into her waiting throat, Raz sealing her lips around the base of my twitching cock and burying it deeper, careful not to spill a drop as the first torrent of my emission hit the back of her throat.

She swallowed rhythmically, sucking my ejaculate from my writhing body as I buried my face between her legs, groaning into her loins. I jerked and bucked, but she pressed her leaking sex into my face, pinning me so that I stood no chance of breaking loose. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, holding on for dear life, my fingers sinking into her flesh like it was melting butter.

The lining of her throat was so hot and slick, her pooling saliva mingling with my fluids, her agile tongue milking me like a fist as she drank. Every swallow made a fresh throb of ecstasy course through me, like my member was a lightning rod in a thunderstorm, the jolts of pleasure making my spine arch off the mattress. The contractions of her muscles as they stroked my tender glans in the reaches of her gullet, the way that her inner cheeks pressed around me as she sucked, the feeling of her deft tongue as it wrung me like a tube of toothpaste...it was deliciously unbearable.

Raz was prolonging my climax for as long as possible, my convulsing body completely beyond my control as her skillful licking made tiny points of light dance before my eyes, but I wasn't about to let her defeat me.

I plunged my fingers back into her passage, curling them inside her, driving my fingertips into her sensitive walls. I felt her taut muscles fight back, resisting my probing, but the way that she responded to my stroking encouraged me. I crawled my tongue lower, ignoring the strands of her juices that dripped to my burning cheeks, finding the firmness of her clitoris and sucking the swollen nub of flesh between my lips. I harried with cruel flurries, raking it with my tongue, circling it as I heard her growl like a beast from somewhere below me.

She drew her head back, letting my member slide out of her mouth along with a comely moan, a blend of warm drool and cloudy semen falling to my hip as it escaped her lips. She buried her face in my groin as I pleasured her, my still erect member bouncing against her flushed cheek, her claws raking the sheets. The fading embers of my own climax spurred me on, and I cast all pretense of restraint aside, worshiping her as if it was my only purpose in life.

"Argh, Stan!" she whined. Hearing my name uttered in such a lascivious way sent an aftershock tearing through me, her husky voice dripping with desire, her need palpable. "I'm gonna..."

She tapered off into a drawn-out moan as she reached her apex, and I watched her melt, her hard body seeming to soften as she sagged to the bed and draped herself over me. My eyelids fluttered as I felt her lips find my glans again, drawing me into her mouth and keeping me hard as she rode out her orgasm, twitching with every glance of my tongue.

We surfed the roiling tides of our rapture together for what felt like an eternity, our heaving bodies entangled, slick with sweat and juices. Raz's tremors finally abated, and I mouthed at her mound and thighs, tasting the salt on her skin as her come dripped from her rosy vulva. Meanwhile, she ran her puffy lips and the silky underside of her tongue over the head of my still throbbing erection, every lick and kiss amplified a thousand times by my afterglow.

"I'd call that a draw," she moaned, rolling off me and twisting around to spoon. She wrapped her huge arms around me, tugging me close for a placating kiss, her tongue sliding into my mouth. She tasted of me, her lips interlocking with my own as she trapped me in a long, deep embrace that left me dizzy. She nuzzled the nape of my neck, planting a gentle peck on the swollen bite mark on my shoulder, sending a shiver down my spine. Her furry tail coiled around my legs, and I felt the warmth of her hand as she cupped my cheek, Raz pushing her face into my hair as she breathed in my scent. Her wobbling bosom slid against my face, her skin wet with her sudor, the wonderful aroma of her exertion captivating me.

"Last night...I thought that I'd never see you again," she mumbled, "I couldn't stand the thought of it. I figured that, at least if I got to have you, then you wouldn't forget about me..."

I felt a wetness in my hair, was she crying?

"Well, now you can have me whenever you like," I replied. "We'll be working and living together indefinitely, sharing this bed every night. We never have to be apart again, if you don't want us to be."

She crushed the wind out of me, her biceps pressing her boobs together, engulfing me in her cleavage as she hugged me against her ample chest. She sniffed wetly, then giggled, a sound that I would never have expected to hear from Raz.

"Yeah, that's right. I get to keep you, monkey."

I lay my head in her bosom, still contained within her signature tube top, feeling the steady rise and fall of her chest as I basked in my euphoria. The warmth of her body radiated through me, her breath blowing my hair as I lay cradled in her arms. She was clinging to me so tightly, as though she couldn't stand the thought of letting go, her tail winding around my legs possessively. We stayed that way for a little while, enjoying one another, recovering from our shared climax.

"I'm glad that things played out the way that they did," I mumbled into her cleavage, breaking the silence. "I wasn't kidding when I said that I loved you."

She blushed, and I felt a furry hand on the back of my head, Raz pushing my face into her bust as she chuckled at me.

"Keep talking like that, and I might have to do something about it," she purred.

I beat her to the punch, reaching up to plant a sucking kiss on her neck, biting her gently as I moved down to her clavicle. I tasted the sweat that still coated her skin, Raz drawing me closer as my lips crawled toward her chest. I brought a hand up and slipped it beneath the fabric of her top, sinking almost up to the wrist in her flesh as it spilled around me, like I was trying to grip wet cement. Her doughy fat yielded, her breast deforming as I kneaded, seeking out the sensitive tissue beneath. I felt her hardening nipple press into my palm, Raz arching her spine and baring her sharp teeth as I massaged her, my pace slow and teasing. I trapped the engorged protrusion between my thumb and forefinger, pinching it, her boobs quivering within the confines of her top as she shivered at my touch. She began to writhe slowly, rubbing her thick, powerful thighs together as I plied her tender flesh. I mouthed at her neck all the while, nibbling with my teeth, nuzzling and kissing as I delighted in the way that she was squirming.

Her furry hand crawled down my back, taking a handful of my ass and drawing me closer, my exposed member pressing against the firmness of her stomach. I slowly slid my free hand down her toned body, the perspiration that still coated her smooth skin in a reflective sheen making my touch slippery. I ran my fingers over her bulging abdominal muscles, following the channels that they carved into her belly, feeling them tense up as I tickled her. My hand trailed past her navel and through the fine fur of her mound, so silky compared to the course pubic hair of a human. I slipped my fingers between her warm lips, seeking out her hard protrusion and rubbing it in lazy, teasing circles.

Raz growled appreciatively, and I felt her fingers thread through my hair, my head resting in her furry palm. She brought her face down close to mine, her tongue sliding past her lips, the length of pink muscle winding like a slippery eel. She paused for a moment, as though she wanted me to fully appreciate what she was about to plunge into my mouth. I felt its tapered tip press against my lips, parting them and slithering inside, the copper flavor of her saliva pricking my taste buds. Her agile organ sought out my tongue like a predator hunting its prey, pouncing on it and spiraling around it, wrestling with it as more of her coils bulged my cheeks. Her lips were larger than mine, and we were a little mismatched, but something about that incompatibility made it all the more exciting.

Even her kisses were competitive and aggressive, I felt like she was subduing me, my muscles relaxing and my vision clouding as she kept me locked in her lurid embrace. She licked the roof of my mouth, teasing the back of my throat, drawing shapes in my cheeks as her organ thrashed around. It was so hot, its velvet surface coated in her slippery drool, her control over it so fine that she could probably have used it to solve a Rubik's cube.

I reached up a hand and cupped her cheek as our sordid kiss dragged on, keeping up my stroking, Raz grinding her hips against my fingers as if trying to seek out more stimulation. I felt her sharp claws prick my scalp and press into my butt through my uniform as her hold on me tightened, one of her thighs hooking around me as she attempted to pull me closer. My heart fluttered as I wallowed in her affections, her desire for me felt as plainly as the heat from her loins, or the roving of her flexible tongue. I caressed her burning cheek, using my thumb to stroke her swollen clitoris as I slid a finger inside her, feeling her loins welcome me with a spasm of pleasure.

Her embrace became even more wanton, more abandoned, Raz moaning into my mouth as she gripped my hair in her fist. She felt me twitch as she stung my scalp, what must have been a clear foot of her tongue withdrawing from my head, her warm breath washing over my face as she panted.

"S-sorry, did I hurt you?"

"Yes," I replied, "but I like it..."

Raz half-laughed, half-moaned as she resumed our kiss, my answer apparently arousing her even further. My own needy erection was bouncing against her abs, brushing against her damp skin, the bumps that her muscles created teasing me.

My free hand left her cheek, and I hooked my thumb beneath the elastic of her tube top, pulling it up roughly to expose her breasts. The heavy globes of fat surged forth as I removed their support, crashing together under their own heft, wobbling like a plate of jello as the impact sent a ripple through her flesh. This time it was I who broke off our embrace, her tongue sliding back into her mouth like she was sucking up a fat strand of spaghetti, her eyelids drooping as she watched me move down to her bosom. I gripped one of her boobs in my hand, struggling to maneuver it. It was like trying to lift a bag of sand from beneath, her supple meat evading my grasp, flowing over and around my fingers.

I finally succeeded in catching her nipple between my lips, sealing them around it, Raz's rumbling shaking my bones as she growled affectionately. Her passage narrowed around my buried finger as I licked and sucked, drawing the nub of flesh deep into my mouth and circling it with my tongue. The shaking of her hips was becoming erratic, her breath coming in ragged bursts, her loins seizing around me. I could feel her pulse through her clenching walls, her massive heart sending hot blood to where it was most needed, making her insides throb. Her thighs crushed my hand between them, the layer of yielding fat the only thing keeping the expression figurative rather than literal, like she was attempting to fuck my fingers.

She pulled me away from her breast by my hair, taking the other one in her hand and thrusting it into my face, wordlessly demanding that I pay the same attention to both. I was all too happy to oblige, feeling her stiff nipple press against my tongue as I sucked it into my mouth, mauling her pliant flesh with my fingers as I kept up the pace. I couldn't get enough of her, I wanted...more. I wouldn't be satisfied until I had peppered every inch of her lustrous, burnished skin with my kisses, until I had traced every contour of her magnificent body with my fingertips.

Her writhing became convulsive, and she reached down to grip my wrist, pulling me out of her abruptly. She shivered, holding onto to me for a moment as her thick juices dripped from my fingers, her teeth bared as she fought to regain control of her faculties. I stopped my sucking, glancing up at her as I lay nestled between the cushions of her breasts, watching as she brought herself back from the brink of another orgasm.

She caught me smirking at her, and leaned down to press her sharp teeth into my tender neck, giving me an assertive bite. My body went limp as the familiar sensation washed over me, pulses of mingling pleasure and pain crawling up and down my spine like icy fingers. I melted into her arms, Raz purring at my reaction, her yellow eyes peering down at me as I sank into her inviting bosom.

"Don't make me come just yet," she whispered, pausing to nibble my ear. "I want to enjoy you for a little longer, you're getting a bit too good at this..."

"That's because I have a good teacher," I replied, my voice muffled by her cleavage.

"Monkey!" she exclaimed, her laughter making her breasts shake around my head. "You have no idea how much the shit that you say gets me going. What would you have me teach you?" she asked, grinning down at me as she put me on the spot. I felt my cheeks redden as I considered my reply, her amber eyes scrutinizing me, searching for tells like we were playing a game of poker. "Come on Stan," she cooed, "tell me all of your secrets."

"I want to get better at...going down on you," I mumbled.

"Say it properly," she scolded, tracing my jawline with one of her sharp claws. "I want to eat Raz out."

"Come on," I laughed, feeling her fingers close around my throat. She wasn't choking me, her grip was loose and gentle, but just having her gripping me like that made me feel oddly compliant. I gazed up into her reflective eyes, so intense and unblinking, her pink lips curling into a sordid smile.

"I want to hear you say it in that cute voice of yours."

Why was I hesitating so much? I could still taste her juices on my tongue, so why was saying the words making me burn up like this?

"I love it when you go all red," she added, my heartbeat quickening.

"I...I want to...eat you out," I mumbled. I was rewarded with a shameless kiss, Raz forcing her tongue into my mouth, keeping a grip on my throat as she dazed me with the artful flurries of her sinuous organ. She broke away with a wet smack, letting a strand of her saliva link our lips.

"Don't worry, I'm going to give you plenty of hands-on experience. Will you say one more thing for me?"

"A-anything," I stammered, and she beamed at me. She drew closer, her soft lips brushing my ear as she whispered to me. She poised there for a moment, making me wait, enjoying my suspense.

"Ask me to be gentle," she said, batting her lashes at me as if I needed to be convinced. "It drives me crazy when you say that."

"Why?" I chuckled.

"I guess it's because no Borealan would ever say that to someone. It would make them look...weak. But you don't care about that, do you? You don't care about being vulnerable around me. It's endearing, in a way. Makes me want to...not be gentle," she added with a grin. She leaned down and gave me a mild bite on the neck, feeling me shiver as her sharp incisors pricked my jugular. "Say it..."

"P-please be gentle," I muttered, her nibbling making my head spin.

"Not a chance," she giggled, trapping me in her arms as she rolled onto her back. She pulled me on top of her, then crossed her long legs behind me, tugging me tight against her. My aching member pressed between her labia, the feeling of her slick, warm flesh gliding against my glans kindling a fire in my heart. My mouth began to water in anticipation as my cock throbbed against her vulva, and I reached down, hastily positioning myself so that my tip was pressing against her entrance.

Before I could thrust forward, Raz gripped me with her thighs, pulling me into her with more strength than I could have mustered under my own power. My eyes lost their focus as I felt the texture of her passage rake over my tender head, every crease and imperfection setting my nerves aflame, the pressure sucking at me with intent. Our bodies slammed together, the impact making all of the soft parts of Raz's inviting body quiver, my erection bottoming out inside of her. I swooned as I met resistance in her depths, and I felt her flinch, then relax. My brain felt like a bag of popcorn in a microwave, popping and fizzing, her every tremor and spasm making me gasp.

Her legs squeezed me, her soft thighs pressing against my waist, and she began to rock me back and forth in a slow and deliberate rhythm. She dictated our pace completely, dragging me out of her, and then thrusting me back into her reaches as I gripped her wide hips desperately. I screwed my eyes shut, trying to endure the captivating sensation of her narrow tunnel compressing around me, her folds dragging across my most delicate and receptive anatomy. My shaft was coated in a layer of her warm slime, making my skin glide against her luxuriant walls, her lubricant the only thing keeping her furious hold on me from stopping our coupling in its tracks. The friction was incredible, like we were rubbing together in an attempt to create a spark that might grow into a raging inferno, consuming us both in the licking flames and the searing heat.

She watched me as I struggled against her, her cheeks tinted pink, her eyelids drooping. There was a sardonic smile on her face, she was no doubt savoring the power that she had over me.

Her movements became more urgent, her pace increasing, and her thrusting becoming more violent. Our bodies crashed together, Raz plunging me deeper and harder than during our previous coupling, stark pleasure washing over me in waves. It was so raw, unfiltered, primal...

"Fuck, Raz," I mumbled as I took in gasps of air. "S-slow down a little...you're gonna...break me..."

"There you go again," she purred, "wagging that silver tongue of yours."

My pleas went unheeded, Raz rolling her head back as the bedframe shook beneath us, the headboard slamming against the wall. I sincerely hoped that whatever neighbors we had couldn't hear it, the last thing I wanted was a noise complaint on our first day in the apartment.

Raz took a handful of my hair, dragging me down between her breasts, pressing them together with her biceps to stop them from cascading over her sides due to their immense weight. Her delicate fat rippled around my head with every movement, her sweaty, satin skin sliding against my cheeks. I could hear the rapid beating of her heart, her voice cracking as she drove me into her like a jackhammer, making me wonder how this wasn't hurting her.

"Hold on a little longer," she pleaded, her yellow eyes betraying her lust. "You're hitting...all the right spots..."