Pinwheel Remastered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a plea that I couldn't ignore, and I gritted my teeth against the ecstasy, trying to fight back the climax that was already scratching at the door. I couldn't take much more of her violent rutting, but I wasn't about to take it lying down.

I reached out and caught one of her breasts in my hand, lashing her erect nipple with my tongue as she arched her spine from the bed, beads of sweat sparkling in the light as they flew from her skin. She growled like an angry tiger, baring her teeth, but I knew the frightening rumbling to be appreciative rather than aggressive. I felt her claws prick my back as she closed her arms around me, hugging me tightly as she writhed beneath me, her damp body sliding against mine.

She was getting closer, I could feel it in the way that she was shaking her hips, her thighs gripping me so tightly that my legs were going numb. I held onto her as best I could manage, my fingers slipping on her wet skin, only the vice grip of her legs preventing me from being thrown from the bed when she pushed up to meet my thrusts.

Raz buried me to the hilt with one final, desperate slam, my pulsing erection parting her sensitive flesh as I reached her most intimate depths. She held me there, locking her legs around me so that I couldn't pull away, her eyes snapping shut and her lips pulling back in a snarl as the first throb of her orgasm tore through her.

Her slippery tunnel wrung me with ruthless contractions, almost as though it was trying to crush me, the sensation making me groan into her heaving chest as her innermost muscles tightened around me in wrenching swells. No man could have endured the savage massage of her silky walls, the searing pleasure forcing my emission from my body, my erection jumping inside of her as her loins drank from me. I felt another burst of pleasure make her muscles tense as I flooded her, thick ropes of my hot, pearly essence drenching her insides.

I made a sound unbecoming of a Junior Officer as the agonizing ecstasy robbed me of my faculties, our bodies bound together, as though our very nervous systems had been joined in a maddening short-circuit. I couldn't pull away from her, she kept me as deep inside her as I could reach with her trembling thighs, our most base instincts completely indifferent to that fact that our union could not bear fruit. I couldn't help but fuck the mess deeper, my hips acting of their own accord, my hands roaming across her burning flesh as she quaked with every fresh rush of sensation.

It was bliss, all that existed in that moment was Raz, and the pleasure that we shared. I felt as though the limits of our bodies had been blurred, like there was no longer anything separating us, moving as one organism as the elation overloaded our brains.

I slumped onto her as the last of my ejaculate left my body, the throes of my pleasure replaced by the warmth and peace of euphoria. Raz finally relaxed her snug hold on me, letting my sore erection slide out of her, twitching and throbbing as a glistening rope of our shared juices joined it to her lips. Her furry fingers roamed down to rub and stroke her mound contentedly, our combined nectar spilling between her digits and matting her fur.

We collapsed into a sweaty, exhausted heap, afterglow and satisfaction making us drowsy. Our limbs were still entwined, and we shuddered as our labored breathing leveled out, the aching of our wracked muscles subsiding. Wandering hands grasped blindly, and questing lips sought each other out, everything outside of our little bedroom seeming to melt away as we basked in the radiance of our fading delectation.

After a while, I noticed that the rise and fall of Raz's ample chest had become more regular. She had fallen asleep with me still nestled in her cleavage, her arm draped over my shoulders as she lay on her side. I gazed at her as she slept, she looked so peaceful, her mane of orange hair spreading across the pillows.

The series of events that had led to our romance played back in my mind, like I was watching a movie. It had all been so improbable, so unintentional. I had come to the Pinwheel seeking adventure and glory, I hadn't come seeking love, but it had found me regardless. It had foisted itself upon me whether I had wanted it or not.

Raz had shown me passions that I couldn't have conceived of, confusing, exciting emotions that I scarcely dared to admit to myself even now. My fingers wandered toward the bite mark that she had left on my shoulder, and I pressed it gently. It still stung, the sensation bringing back a flood of memories from our first night together. How Raz had played me like some kind of human instrument, her firm grip on my throbbing member, her tail restraining me. I remembered the indescribable orgasm as she had plunged her sharp teeth into my vulnerable neck, and I shuddered, guilty excitement welling in my chest. There was nothing standing between us now, we had all of the time in the world to explore each other, to get to know one another intimately.

I closed my eyes, joining her in the deep, dreamless sleep of spent lovers.

CHAPTER 10: EPILOGUE

"But I don't want to drill with the Krell," the Borealan recruit protested, her brow furrowing as she glanced over at one of the massive reptiles. She clutched her long, bayoneted XMR against her chest, her fuzzy tail flicking back and forth in irritation. "They're so big and slow, they won't be able to keep up!"

"You'll do as the Instructor tells you," Raz chided, a sting in her voice. "Or you'll have to answer to me." The younger Borealan recoiled, hunching her shoulders in a display of submission. "I told you to treat the Instructor as your Alpha, obey his orders. Human packs work a little differently to ours, but their command structure is basically the same. Remember what I've been teaching you about ranks?"

I looked on with my arms crossed as Raz corralled the newest Borealan pack that had been sent to the station for integration training, a dozen of them milling around her, even the smallest among them still skirting seven or eight feet. Many of them had only recently come of age, the sooner we got to them, the better the training seemed to take. The aliens looked out of place in their new UNN uniforms, their curious eyes darting about the range, their round ears swiveling to track every unusual sound.

They had just finished building their first XMRs under my instruction, most of them favoring the semi-auto, bayoneted design that Raz had come up with all those months ago. Since the platform had become more widely adopted on their home planet, the new recruits that passed through were a lot more familiar with the weapons than Raz and her pack had been when they had first arrived on the station.

Raz was the biggest and the meanest, and she managed to keep them in line, a stern dressing-down or a scuff around the ears usually set the more rowdy recruits straight. God, had we looked that young and fresh-faced when we had joined the program?

"You should respect the Krell," Raz continued, ushering the Borealan recruit along with a nudge from her tail. "They are formidable warriors and steadfast allies. Did I ever tell you about the time that I saw one break a Borealan's spine in a brawl?"

"No!" the recruit exclaimed, her eyes wide and her ears pricked up attentively. "The Krell can do that?"

"Sure they can. You think all of that muscle is just for show? Get your tail moving, and I'll tell you about it on the way to drill."

Raz turned to wave to me as she led the procession of Borealans out onto the torus, the aliens following behind her like a line of ducklings. When they were all gone, I noted on my tablet computer that the range was free. One of the human recruits had been having difficulties with his XMR, and he had requested some one-on-one tutoring, so it might be a little while longer before I could clock out.

Raz had become somewhat of an unofficial Matriarch for the Borealans who lived on the station, teaching them human customs and social norms, instructing them on how to live and work alongside their alien counterparts. She mentored every feline that came through here, and she commanded their unwavering respect, passing on the hard-won insights that had allowed us to bridge the divide between our two species. She had told me that her father had held a banquet in her honor when he had heard the news of her promotion. Such titles and positions were a big deal in their culture, and he had wanted to lord her successes over his regents and ministers. She hadn't yet made him aware of our unorthodox relationship, but there would be time for that later.

I helped her out in class sometimes, but the majority of my duties revolved around teaching recruits of all species how to build and handle their weapons. Most of my day was spent in the armory, assisting recruits or taking care of the various weapons and parts that filled the racks. I had not become the Marine that I had envisioned when I had first joined the Navy, but I had tasted combat, and that was enough for me. I was able to return to the apartment that Raz and I shared every evening, and I couldn't have been happier with the strange course that my career had embarked upon.

Tonight would be the anniversary of our first night together, when we had first made our feelings for one another known, and I was eager to get back home. I had hidden a bouquet of daffodils in our bedroom, her favorite flower, picked covertly by one of the station's botanists in exchange for some choice food smuggled from the officer's mess. Some things cost an arm and a leg all the way out here, and I didn't mind doing a little trading. Raz would probably smell the flowers with her sensitive Borealan nose, but hey, it's the thought that counts.

My heart skipped a beat in anticipation of the night of passion that no doubt awaited us. Raz's appetite for lovemaking had not waned in the time that we had been living together, she was as rapacious as ever, her newfound status as the station's honorary Alpha only encouraging her.

I wandered over to the door that led to the torus, gazing up at the pastel sky, the fluffy clouds immovable against their blue backdrop. I missed the drifting clouds of Earth sometimes, but never for very long. I had something better here, something far rarer and more precious in all the Galaxy than a blue sky.

THE END