Pipe Dreams Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cia81
Cia81
1,162 Followers

"I understand, Alpha."

Kane stood back up. "Good. Your penance is to track down the other drug dealers and help eliminate this threat. Mike has determined that the source is coming from another pack's territory. You can go with Teddy to negotiate for cooperation so we can investigate further."

Dismissing the lower ranked wolf, Kane turned back to Lina, who was feeling even more worn out by the emotions of the scene she just took part in. She wasn't as tired now, her rest in the car had helped, but she just wanted to be alone with Kane.

"Let's go upstairs." Kane picked her up and she didn't protest, wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his chest. She was quiet while he set her on the bed to start the tub. Her mind was working furiously though, thinking about everything that had happened since she met Kane. She was sore, but she wanted to be closer to Kane, as close as two people could be. She would just have to convince him.

When he came back for her, Kane was naked except for a pair of underwear. Lina's eyes widened. She hasn't seen that much of her lover in real life. If anything, he looked even better than her dreams had come up with. His wide shoulders and chest flowed into a stomach that rippled with muscle and then narrowed to a trim waist and long, lean legs. He looked like a swimmer in just his boxer briefs and Lina felt desire stir in her.

Kane's nostril's flared.

"I thought it would be better if I got in the tub with you since you're so tired."

Lina licked her lips. "I'm not so tired now."

Kane chuckled. "Well, I can get in the bath with you anyway if you want."

Lina smiled. "I want."

She sat up carefully and Kane watched her raptly. She toed off her shoes and gingerly removed her coat. Unbuttoning her blouse, she let it slide off her shoulders, standing in front of him in just her bra and pants. Kane's breath left him in an exhale when she unclasped the front snap of her bra and let that last barrier covering her breasts fall away.

"You're so beautiful," he said.

Lina looked down. "I'm covered in bruises." Her hands swept across the marks the drug dealer had left on her pale skin.

"I hate them, but you're still beautiful to me," Kane assured her. "They'll disappear soon, and you'll be perfect again."

Lina blushed, but dropped her arms to her sides, exposing her round breasts. Kane's control broke and he moved in front of her, his hands stroking her shoulders as he kissed her. His tongue invaded her mouth gently but thoroughly, sweeping and caressing every inch. He broke the kiss and groaned when their bare chests pressed together. His arms stroked up and down her back and sides as he nuzzled her neck.

"I want to see all of you."

He urged Lina to sit back down on the bed and then lay down. She stared up at the man she had kissed for the first time less than a week before and knew being with him was right. Werewolf pheromones or love, she just knew that she wanted to be with him, whatever changes she would have to make.

Her pants sliding off her feet brought her out of her thoughts, and she watched as Kane's eyes changed. He eyed her silky blue underwear as if he wanted to rip them off. She waited for him to do it, but when he touched her his hands were gentle and his movements as he pulled her panties off were almost too slow. For the first time Lina was naked in front of a man she desired and she could feel her nipples tighten and her belly clenched when his fingers traced back up her legs and her sensitive thighs.

She held out her arms to Kane who crawled in the bed beside her. He lay on his side, propping his head up so he could watch her reaction as his other hand traced patterns on her skin. It felt like little trails of fire were dragging across her sensitized nerves. She was panting when he traced circles around one of her nipples. She was about to beg when he finally touched it.

A flash of heat streaked to her core and she trembled, moaning. He stroked over her nipple again and again, rolling and plucking at the firm nub until it was almost painfully tight before he then turned his attention to the other one. She was panting, thinking that she was in bliss, until he stopped and put his soft lips on her skin and sucked one throbbing tip into his mouth.

Crying out, Lina's hands came up to clench in Kane's hair, holding his head to her. "Oh god!" She shuddered hard.

Kane pulled back, panting. "I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?"

Lina ran a hand through his hair. "No. That felt amazing."

"We shouldn't be doing this. It's too soon." His hand traced the wide bruise around her wrist and he stared at the dark purple mark, a sad look on his face.

Lina used her hand in his hair to get his attention. "It's just a few bruises and they'll be gone soon, just like you said. I didn't even think about them when you were touching me. I couldn't feel anything but you." She took a deep breath. "I want that Kane, I want you to make love to me. I need to feel you touching me and know that we're together. I want to feel strong, like your mate would be."

"You are strong."

Lina shook her head. "I was kidnapped and beaten before your pack rescued me. I couldn't stop that man from doing anything. I threw up."

Kane pulled her into his arms. "Oh, baby, you had a concussion. Even wolves can get those. Besides, you didn't tell him anything when he hit you, did you?"

Lina shook her head.

"You held on, stalling for time, and you were so sure that I would come for you. I was right outside. You held on," he said fiercely. He pulled her tight and buried his face in her hair. "I was so scared I would lose you. No one can be strong all the time."

Lina soaked in the warmth of Kane's embrace, holding him as he held her. It was a few minutes before he relaxed and pulled back. She smiled at him.

She traced a hand over his face and down to his chin. She pulled him down. "Kiss me," she whispered against his lips, "make love to me, and make me your mate. I want you, I need you to make this bond between us real."

Kane groaned, and his lips came down on hers. Lina felt a moment of pain from the cut, but her pleasure pushed it away. She knew what she wanted and she would use her body to break her mate's reluctance if she had to. She arched, pressing her breasts into him and moaned into his mouth.

"Please, Kane," she begged.

Kane growled against her lips as she arched again. His tongue pushed into her mouth and he captured her head, holding the back of her neck. He kissed her over and over until she was felt dizzy. She moaned as he pulled away.

"You are sure you want to be my mate?" he asked in a rough voice. "You have to be sure Lina." He stared in her eyes. "I'm not wholly human. I am an Alpha and there are things I want . . . things I need from you. I don't know if I can be as gentle as you need me to be with your sore body."

Lina took a breath at the intensity in his voice and eyes. "I know you would never hurt me. Don't you want me as your mate?"

Kane closed his eyes and shuddered. "More than anything in this world. I just want you to be sure."

"I love you so much, and I never want to live without you, so yes," Lina cupped his face in her hands, "I'm sure."

Kane's eyes snapped open. Tears filled them as he stared at her adoringly. "Oh Lina. I love you too."

He pulled her into his body carefully. He began kissing her again, licking and sucking her neck as one hand traced down her side to her thigh and then slipped to the inside to spread her thighs apart. Lina stiffened for a moment and then relaxed and parted her legs. She wanted him so badly she ached. She lay trembling on the bed, lost in sensations she had never felt before as Kane began stroking her core, parting her wet folds and rubbing her clit with little circles. He sucked hard on her neck and she moaned.

His hands finding all the sensitive spots on her, and the way his mouth and teeth nibbled and bit on her neck and sensitive breasts were more than she could take. Her hips jerked, and her whole body locked up as she orgasmed, crying out in pleasure. Kane slipped a finger inside her as her body clenched, but stopped as soon as she moaned.

She lay there panting as she waited for him to move on top of her, but he didn't move. She opened her eyes and looked up at him, his yellow eyes were shining; the werewolf who was claiming her as his mate so clear in his gaze. "Why did you stop?" she asked breathlessly.

"You're a virgin?" he asked slowly.

Lina blushed. "Yes." She looked away and then took a deep breath and looked back. "I want you to be the first and last to take me as you claim me as your mate."

Kane's eyes clenched shut and he shuddered, his whole body tensing.

"What's wrong?" Lina asked, "Don't you want to? Does my being a virgin turn you off?"

She started to move, to cover herself but Kane held her immobile.

"No."

When Kane opened his eyes his wolf was staring out at her. When he opened his mouth she could see his teeth had lengthened. Kane struggled to speak, as if he had forgotten how. His eyes were shining and he was trembling. He swallowed hard and took a deep breath.

"If I make love to you now it will go beyond claiming you. I will mark you and change you. I can't hold my wolf back, he is too pleased that we are the first you have been with you. He wants to mate you too much for me to have any control. You have to be sure, Lina, sure you want me for life."

Lina brought one hand up to cup Kane's cheek. "Nothing you could do could convince me otherwise. I meant it when I said I love you."

Kane breathed in sharply, leaning his face into her hand. With a suddenness that should have frightened her, Kane had his underwear off and was on top of her body. All she could feel was excitement that the rising tension between them, the need that had been keeping them both on edge, was about to be sated.

He nudged her thighs wider apart and she let him. She looked down and saw his rigid erection; her body clenched at the sight of him rubbing against her slick flesh. She could feel the wetness of her thighs from her first orgasm coating him as he rubbed against her, easing the slide through her folds. He looked so big, but she knew he would make it feel so good.

She trusted him to be gentle with her so she relaxed and let her thighs fall apart. Kane leaned over her, their stomachs touching as his erection slid through the moist heat of her cleft as his hips flexed gently. Kane didn't seem to be in any hurry to breach her depths as he sucked one breast into his mouth, his teeth toying with the firm tip before he released it to play with the other one too. He held his body over hers, careful not to press anywhere she was bruised.

He might not be in a hurry, but she was getting almost desperate to drive away the ache that made her arch her hips and try to get his head inside her. "Kane! Please!"

"Gonna make you mine," he said, his voice a deep growl of possession.

He claimed her lips, his tongue plunging into her mouth and out again. She sucked on it and he moaned. Her arms were still sore so she left them at her sides but brought her legs up to wrap around Kane's hips. He surrounded her with his body, his hips pressing her down into the bed. She shivered in pleasure, loving how he felt over her. She took a deep breath; all she could smell was the warm spice of his skin.

She pulled back from his kiss and arched her neck back and turned her head to the side to expose her neck. She knew it would excite his wolf to a fever pitch.

"Do it," she whispered, "make me yours."

She felt pressure between her legs as the new position pressed Kane's erection inside her a little and then his teeth clamped down on the skin between her neck and her shoulder, distracting her from slight pain. He growled and then bit down, breaking through the skin in a deep bite just as his hips thrust forward, sliding his erection inside Lina's body for the first time.

Lina cried out, not expecting the rush of pleasure that eased sting of his bite along with the slight pain of him taking her virginity. Her hips rolled and she thrust against Kane. It hurt, just part of generous length filled her and more, but the pain was easing. She thrust against him again. His growl rumbled through her body, and she felt a new sensation course through her chest. She stilled and he pulled back, licking at the bite mark in her shoulder. She whimpered.

"Kane!" Lina felt the enormous pressure inside different from before as she was filled and surrounded with Kane's body. His scent saturated the air and she rubbed against him. "Please," she whimpered.

Kane took her lips in a careful kiss filled with tenderness and love, and then he pulled back, thrusting forward hard. His wolf growled as Lina cried out at the bite of pain as she stretched around him and then it turned to pleasure as he pulled back and then with one last firm thrust, he finally bottomed out.

She locked her legs around him as her body tightened. She gasped and shuddered.

"Do it again," Kane pulled back until his head was barely inside her and then thrust forward, stopping when he was fully sheathed. Her back came off the bed at the sensation and she could feel her muscles ripple around his erection, making them both moan. He pulled back again and their bodies fell into a slow rhythm as he thrust hard into her body again and again. Kane kissed her and licked his mark, cradling her to him as they grew closer and closer to climax.

"Kane. . . ." Lina was going insane, the slow forceful rhythm building her toward orgasm, but wasn't enough to send her other the edge. Her hands reached up and gripped Kane's hips, nails digging in as she pulled him toward her. "I need something..."

Kane finally sped up, their bodies meeting with more force as he drove into her. Lina gave herself up to the sensation as he took her body and made her his mate. Kane dropped to his elbows, cradling her head in his hands as he turned his neck to the side.

"Bite me."

Lina eyed his neck, unsure if she could do it. She lifted her head, and her lips touched the warm skin of his neck just as he thrust into her harder than before. She sucked in a gasp at the burst of pleasure as he did it again. His scent was so strong and she felt something come over her, some instinct newly awakened. She opened her mouth and sank her teeth deep into Kane's neck, the hot wash of his blood flooding her mouth before she pulled back, crying out as her orgasm exploded through between her legs and flashed through her whole body.

Her muscles clenched and rippled around Kane who thrust twice more and then froze.

"MINE!" he roared, his hips punching forward one last time as he came inside her, his wolf growling through his lips as they marked their mate.

***

Lina blinked and groaned. She was lying on her side on the bed with Kane behind her, the mixed scent of their climax still saturating the air. She frowned; did something happen? She thought something would happen when they mated and Kane claimed her. He said it would change her but she didn't feel different. How did a werewolf feel?

"Lina? Are you okay?" Kane asked her anxiously.

Lina thought about that for a moment. Her body ached, especially between her legs and her shoulder, but she also felt good; in fact, she felt better than she ever had before. There was something else. . . .

"Am I a werewolf like you now?" she asked. She didn't look furry.

Kane's arms tightened around her. "Yes." He kissed the already healed mark on her shoulder gently.

"How do I know?" Lina was still overwhelmed by everything she felt as they made love, and the few minutes she'd spent passed out worried her, but she was more concerned that something had gone wrong. "Are you sure?"

"I can smell your wolf and feel the pack bonds in you. She's just waiting for you to greet her."

Lina looked over her shoulder. "I thought you said that the wolf was just a part of you. How can I greet her?"

Kane smiled at her. "They are a part of us, but it's hard to explain. Let me show you, it's the most amazing thing."

Lina took a breath, suddenly nervous. "Okay."

Kane cuddled her close. "Just close your eyes. Take deep breaths and quiet your mind."

Linda did what he said, trying not to think about his body cradling hers. It was harder than she thought but after a few minutes her breathing steadied. "That's it. Now, picture her in the blackness, let her feel you reaching out, and she'll come to you."

Lina did what he said, letting a picture of a wolf form in her mind. She thought it would be silver like Kane's, but the one she saw was a petite black wolf with a silver patch on her neck. She looked deep into those yellow eyes and felt a connection between them cement inside her. She could feel her wolf's pleasure and her happiness with their mate. Lina gasped when she realized that she could feel Kane in her mind too. Her wolf grinned at her, and then faded away.

"I can feel her," she whispered in amazement, "and you too. You're both inside me, part of me." Lina turned to Kane and hugged him, pulling him down to nuzzle the bite mark she'd left on his neck. "I love you so much."

"We'll always be with you now," Kane said before he kissed her softly. He pulled her tight to his body and held her close. "I love you too, my mate."

The End

Okay, before you crucify me, I do plan to write a sequel to answer the questions left from this. The Jacy pack will return in a whole new story, just as soon as I can find the time to write it!

Cia81
Cia81
1,162 Followers
12