Piper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm," she moaned softly. I dropped down and made sure the suds were washed from her pussy and gazed at it glistening in the water. I reached under and separated her lips, seeing her clit. I pushed forward and ran my tongue along the length of her pussy from back to front, before raising back up to take her back into my arms.

Having completed the washing requirements I grabbed some shampoo and ran it through her hair, massaging as I went. After washing the shampoo out she shut off the water and grabbed a towel to dry me off, taking a bit longer than necessary on my cock. I did the same for her returning the favour of delaying on her breasts and the front of her pussy. With a full day's growth of stubble on my face, I needed a shave, so she threw the towel onto her hair and wound it up, before putting the hotel robe on and left me with the bathroom.

I shaved as quickly as I could without cutting myself, wanting a smooth face so it wouldn't be rough on her. It was probably the quickest shave I have ever had! I washed off my face and cleaned off and walked out into the main room to find her lying on her stomach on the bed, with the bottom of her robe not far below her butt cheeks, allowing me a glimpse of her pussy. I didn't waste any time and sat on the bed next to her, raised the bottom of her robe and dived my mouth onto her pussy and arse, running my tongue from front to back and inside her.

"Ooooh!" she groaned in enjoyment. I couldn't get enough of this pussy I had been waiting to devour for months. She moaned appreciatively as I lapped at her, spreading her lips and nibbling on her clit. I was in heaven. She raised one leg up to allow me better access. I reached up and rubbed her clit while my tongue entered her. She pushed me away and kneeled on the bed, shrugging off her robe and taking the towel off her head. She sat astride my head, and asked sweetly, "Would you mind if I sat here?" Obviously hearing no complaint from me, she then lowered her pussy onto my face, allowing me to attack her with my tongue even more.

I then felt her mouth on my cock, taking it in at least half way before bobbing up and down taking more until I felt her nose at the base of my cock. It was the deepest my cock had been in someone's mouth, and I felt like exploding from the build up of sexual tension then and there, but I did my best to stop from cuming.

We continued like this for what seemed like hours, but was in reality only 10 minutes or so, before she raised herself off me and lay back against the pillows, opening her legs wide and running her finger through her pussy. She knew I loved seeing that and seemed to take pleasure in teasing me. "Do you want some of this?" she asked, as she slid a finger inside herself.

I crawled over her, after taking another swipe at her pussy with my tongue I kissed my way from there to her mouth. When I got to her mouth she sucked on my tongue like she had my cock earlier. "I love to taste myself on a guys tongue." I hoped she liked the taste on my cock as well.

I felt one hand on my cock and as she guided me into her pussy I felt the fingers of her other hand either side of me as she spread her lips wide. I slowly pushed all the way into her until I felt her smooth pussy lips at the base of my shaven cock, the feeling was exquisite. I slowly ground into her, as she raised her pussy up to meet me every time. She spread her legs around me and used them to push me in, while reaching around and grabbing my butt, her whole body ensuring I filled as much as I could.

We had been building up to this moment for so long, and combined with the feeling of her pussy wrapped around my cock and the rest of her body wrapped around mine, I couldn't hold off much longer and she sensed it.

"Cum for me lover, we've got all night!" she softly demanded, and with that I plunged deep into her as I came hard. It was intense and I started to tremble as she squeezed her pussy lips to milk my cock. I continued to pump my cock as she milked me, our tongues meeting again as we kissed.

We rested awhile as I grew soft inside her, and my sperm leaked out around my cock. I pulled out and she immediately dropped her hand to rub her clit as she let out a low moan, savouring the feeling and atmosphere, before bringing her fingers covered in both of our juices to her mouth for a taste and sucked them clean. "Yum!" was all she said.

I lay down on my side next to her, running my hands over her stomach and boobs, as she continued to gently rub her pussy and bring her fingers to her mouth every now and then to taste us, before leaning over and sliding her tongue back into my mouth to give me a taste of what she was enjoying.

Piper rolled over and dragged the room service menu from the night stand and went through it, all while gently running her other hand over her breasts and down to her pussy, her body seemingly tingling along to her touch. We decided on a meal and placed the order, then went off into the shower for a quick cleanse.

She again finished before I did and went out into the main room now with my robe on. I heard a knock on the door as room service arrived, and quickly saw out the corner of my eye the attendant walk past, the way the door was not being able to see in, and me. I realised though that on the way back the attendant would be able to see in but before I could shut it she walked past, glancing in and seeing my naked glory, a little smirk on her face. I walked out after she left to see Piper on the bed with her legs crossed and the robe most of the way up her legs. The attendant must have seen her glistening bald pussy in all its glory as i could now, just as she had seen me. I couldn't tell if Piper had done it on purpose, and whether she was hoping it was a male, or in fact a female.

We ate and watched a movie, and sipped on the wine we had ordered with our meal. I think this was the first time I had eaten a meal naked, and was trying my best not to drip hot jus from my meal over my stomach and cock.

We finished the meal, and she dipped her fingers into her wine and then ran them over my nipples, before sucking it off. She took a last mouthful, before tipping the dregs over my cock and then promptly dropping her head to lick it off. I'd heard of toothpaste and ice blocks, but this still felt great. She continued to suck strongly bringing me to life. I was hard again in no time, and she withdrew and removed plates and glasses from the bed, before coming back and sitting astride my cock, impaling herself in one motion to the bottom.

Piper raised and lowered herself slowly, and knowing she was yet to cum I allowed her to run at her own pace and need. She leant forward and held herself up with one arm, the other snaking down and gently pawing at her clit, her still wet hair dishevelled over her face, her eyes alternating between wide open, half closed in a state of joy, and tightly shut in ecstasy, while letting out deep sighs and quiet moans. I ran my hands over her hips and the outside of her thighs, and over her lower back as slowly fucked me. I raised my waist of the bed, lifting her with me and gently impaling her to the hilt. She cried out in joy and stopped all of a sudden to savour the feeling.

I reached up and grouped one breast gently, and raised up to suck the other as she whimpered. "What do you want me to do?" I asked. Like a flash she was off of me and lying on her chest, her gorgeous arse in the air.

"Fuck me hard!" was her only reply. Without hesitation I was behind her and she gripped me and guided me into her hot wetness. Once inside her hand never left her pussy, running it all over, feeling me and rubbing her clit. I reached down with my finger and gently massaged her butt. She was even starting to push back against me as I slid in and out. She increased the tempo of her hand on her clit and all of a sudden her pussy clamped down on my cock and she came hard. Her body shuddered and she reached through and grasped my balls and caressed them, alternating between rough and gentle as her orgasm ebbed and flowed. Her moans alternating between short and forceful, and long and smooth.

Once Piper recovered, I was still sliding in and out slowly and gently, she pushed two fingers inside herself slowly, her knuckles pushing the underside of my cock, before pulling them out covered in her wetness. She placed a finger either side of my cock and squeezed, and I knew it wouldn't take me long to have the feeling of cum erupting from my balls. She must have sensed this and quickly bent forward to disengage us, before spinning around and grabbing my cock.

"Cum on me!" she pleaded as she jerked me off and aiming my cock at her chest as I came all over her breasts. My eyes almost popped out as she rubbed it in a little to her breasts with one hand while still milking me with the other. I knew she was highly sexual, but this was more than I expected. Once she was sure she had gotten the last drop out she leant forward and took me into her mouth, cleaning my cock. "Hmmm," she purred, "I like the taste of us". I had my wish. She leant back and used both hands on her chest, rubbing my come into both boobs.

"Come on!" she requested after a while as she got up and dragged me into the bathroom again, but this time ran the water in the bath. I watch as she sat in the middle with the hose extended, washing my cum off her chest. It was incredibly sexy.

"You want to join me?" she purred at me, before putting the plug in the drain to fill the bath, and added some bubble mixture. I jumped in as the water rose over us, and ran my sudd covered hands over Piper's body, as she did with me. I lay back against the end of the bath and she laid back also, her back to me. I gently rubbed her shoulders as she rubbed the bottom of my legs with one hand and reached around to rub my neck with the other. We sat for a while and basked, with lots of gentle caressing, the hot water soothing our temperatures, and like the rest of the night, not saying anything.

Soon though our needs took the better of us. She raised herself out of the water and sat on the edge of the tub. She spread her legs wide and ran her fingers through her pussy, all the time looking me straight in the eye with half closed eyelids. I knew what she wanted, and I leaned in to run my tongue over her once again, concentrating on her clit, sucking it slowly to stay with the mood. Running my tongue from her butt all the way to her clit and back, then sliding it into her pussy over and over, I couldn't get enough.

We exchanged places and Piper gently sucked me, while gently fondling my smooth balls. She would run her tongue along each side of my cock, then directly underneath and a gentle suck on a ball, before sucking me back in. It was like she was trying to replicate what I had just done to her in whatever way she could.

After a while the water started to get cold, so we jumped out and towelled off. As we walked out to the bedroom she rummaged in her bag, pulling out her camera. With a glint in her eye she asked, "Can take some action photos?" She handed the camera to me and lay on the bed.

She spread her legs and started to play with herself, running her fingers along her pussy lips before sliding them inside. I couldn't believe her stamina! I took some pictures close up of her hands busy in her glistening pussy, before changing the settings to make short movies and started the camera rolling, taking footage of her finger sliding in and out of her pussy over and over, between rubbing her clit. I took a few more still pictures of her before changing it back to movie mode and taking a video of me running my tongue over her clit and into her pussy. We continued with pictures and movies of her sucking me and me fucking her in different angles where the camera could still be held. It was all very different for me and turned me on extremely, but the quick couplings and then position change while resetting the camera was starting to make me lose my hardness. Now I knew why the professionals had fluffers!

We discarded the camera and Piper lead me over to the balcony through a sliding glass door. By this stage most of the hotel was in darkness but a few people were still in the pool below. It even looked as though one couple were getting into it in the spa together. She bent over the railing and presented her rear to me, totally naked and visible to anyone who looked up through the glass that held up the railing because of the light coming from inside our room. She looked over her shoulder at me and wiggled her bum, her eyes inviting me to impale myself on her again. "Come and fuck me!" she whispered. I wasn't going to argue.

I guided myself in, again with her help. This time it was all slow, grinding in and out to my full length. Her pussy was still as wet as when we first started the night, and had no problems with my thickness in her. I reached under her and lightly played with clit, as she moaned her approval.

It was starting to get a little cold out outside, so we went back inside. "Lay on your stomach," she demanded to me softly, and I heard her going through her bag again as she got out her massage oils. She came back over to me and spread some oil over my back, before rubbing it in deeply and slowly. It was brilliant! She worked her way over my shoulders and back, then my butt and legs, dragging her boobs along my body at the same time, her boobs slowly oiling up from the contact. When she had gotten to my feet she asked me to roll over, which of course I did.

She then worked her way back up my legs, her boobs now running over my toes and kneecaps. As she got close to my crotch she worked her hands to my sides and bypassed my cock, teasing me as she continued up to my chest. She did however let her boobs run over either side of my cock, letting it slide through her cleavage with the oil that had accumulated there.

She then slid back down and pouring more oil directly onto my cock, started to rub it up and down, and rotating her grip at the same time, with both hands. She then would run her hands down under my balls, and push them gently up, allowing them to slide out of her hands with the help of the oil. I tried to rub at her boobs but she merely pushed my hands away.

This continued for a short while, nothing being said, me just enjoying what Piper was doing, and it seemed she was enjoying doing it. "How do you want to fuck this time?" she asked while continuing to massage my cock.

"Reverse Cowgirl?" I had never had reverse cowgirl before, and it's my favourite position to watch in porn. She mounted me on the bed, in front of the wall mirror, and slowly rode my cock as we both watched our reflection. We stayed like this taking it easy, enjoying ourselves without getting too hot and sweaty, watching my cock slowly disappear inside her, before slowly reappearing. She lay back on me, and I reached under to pull her legs up, and I started to slide in a bit harder and forcibly. Her body started to slide up and down over my oiled chest.

After taking the time we had she was worked up enough to cum almost as soon as I picked up the speed, and she shuddered to another climax. "How do you want to get off?" I asked after she had recovered.

"I loved it so much when you fucked me from behind before, so let's do that again," she asked. She put herself kneeling at the edge of the bed this time, with me standing on the floor next to the bed, as she guided me in once again. "Put a foot up here next to me!" she asked once I was inside. This made it a slightly different angle but the feeling was so different! I could feel the front of her pussy wall pressing along the underside of my cock, it pressured me in just the right way that I almost came straight away.

"Oooh, this is nice," I told her. "But it will make me come quick!"

"Well slow down a bit and enjoy the feeling," she responded. I did slow down for a while but it must have been getting too much for her also, as she started to push herself on and off me. This made me increase my pace until I was close to coming. She could tell by my breathing, and spun around and took me in her mouth as I came, spurting down the back of her throat. Some spilled out the side of her mouth though as she greedily took it all, her eyes moving between watching my cock as she withdrew it from her mouth, and my eyes as she sucked it back in. She pumped my cock slowly in and out of her mouth sensually, ensuring there was not a drop left.

It was a great way to finish of the night. We soon lay down and fell asleep, rising the next morning for breakfast and a little caressing, but after the night before neither of our bodies could go another round.

We both parted ways in the car park after checking out, but not before after another session of kissing. When I got home I had emails from her with the pictures and footage taken on the camera the night before. I watched videos of her mouth on my cock, my tongue on her clit, and my cock sliding in and out of her. I couldn't wait for what the next week at work would bring...

12