Piper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another step back and another step forward kept us in the same predicament but Piper was enjoying this. Repetition of the stepping game and we were just through the doorway into the living room. I hadn't ever turned on the TV and no lights were on so the darkness embraced me while she still had light from the hall accentuating curves and shiny hair. Damnit.

Another step from each of us and I was floating in darkness, eyes adjusting with the light in the hall making it difficult. Then she stepped before I did, cheater! That's not how the game goes. We step at the same time and nothing happens. Nobody goes first, unless it's me and I'm getting further away to the safety of socially acceptable thoughts and appropriate distance. Piper had ceased to be Piper but became, instead, Wendy. That's all I could think with the way she pressed against me. She felt exactly like I remembered Wendy when we first started dating – not that she was terribly different to the touch nowadays. All toned flesh, soft skin, heat and beauty. Damnit.

I tried another step back but she was holding onto me and the couch decided to play a prank. Bumping into something solid in the dark, I heard Piper sighing as she kissed my chest. Hard-on is very hard... of course. Sensations emanating from her nipples through my chest didn't seem right, but there you have it. Pressure on my arousal as it tried to apply equal pressure right back, trapped in my pants, trapped by a man who knew this wasn't what should be happening. Quick goodnight kisses should not include realizing your little girl is no longer five and as far as possible from hormones. They most certainly shouldn't include wanting to find out how wet she is, what she tastes like, what noises she makes... wait, I know that last one. Damnit.

Teetering on my heels with my daughter pressing forward was doing very little for maintaining balance... and over we toppled. Oomph – glad we got this extra-deep couch. With the forward momentum and necessity for my legs to bend in order to land over the arm of the couch, Piper's body had made some adjustments my body was entirely too keen to accept. She had slid up my torso so her face was now nuzzled under my chin, her lips above my collarbone, pressing a kiss to my skin. Her legs had separated to accommodate mine so she was now straddling me... and since she had slid up my length; her pubic area was now perfectly aligned with my raging rigidity. And her hips were moving. Damnit.

Piper's hips: what a dream. Rhythmic circles and eccentric patterns playing across my groin. She could have been anyone, anything and that would have sent me down the path to Fuckland but that she was my daughter and was the one pushing for it, that just made it better. Damnit.

She was nibbling my ear and making the sweetest noises, she sounded just like her mother. This wasn't fair; I mean really, that voice should not be genetically possible! That voice should be Wendy's and only Wendy's, I love my wife's voice and now it's my daughter's. Wendy shouldn't have to share it. She shouldn't have to share me but...

"Daddy..."

Oh god, that shouldn't sound so good. Nerves were responding to that voice and that touch and memories of her mother. But her mother's just in the other room. I can have her, I love her, she loves me, it's ok there. Piper loves me too... she wants me. I was doing my best not to move my hips with hers, doing my best not to put hands to ass and rub, doing my best not to put a finger under her chin so her head tilted to where I could kiss her lips, doing my best not to cum in my pants because my daughter was turning me on... way on. Damnit.

Urgency, that's all I noticed. She was almost crawling up me but it was just her knees. She was shimmying her knees from the crook of the couch-cushion-meets-couch-arm to a place I'd never named, a place that had her sex making the fly of my pants wet. Damnit.

Piper sat on top of me, leaning forward on her forearms and alternating between kissing, biting and licking my neck. For my ad-lib portion of the script, I was still trying to not let anything happen. As if this weren't anything. Then I noticed what she was saying.

"Daddy, I love you so much. Dad? Please don't hate me... Please... Dad, I just... I love you. I..."

In a chick flick my wife would've started crying (had it not been a father-daughter scenario) and here I found my heart breaking. There was just too much in her voice. Too much need. Too much youth. Too much insecurity. Too much confusion. All I could do was wrap my arms around her and pull her to me as hard as I could... Just holding her.

"Piper."

She stopped moving for a minute, maybe two. She just nestled atop me and tried to hold me back with her body more than her arms. She stopped kissing as well and I could feel her heart beating like a newly-caged bird.

Then her hips started to move again. She ground herself on me with more fervor and intent than before and I couldn't help but think it must have kind of hurt... at least a little given the enormous pressure she applied. And I just tried to hold her close. I began gently caressing her hair and making shushing sounds, hoping to calm her down. She was moving because she had to, she wasn't making conscious choices anymore... at least I didn't think she was.

My daughter couldn't have kept it up for long, not with hormones, endorphins and close contact in such a sensitive area. Five minutes? Maybe. Then she shuddered against me. Piper's hips rocking slightly from side to side as she clenched her bottom and thrust herself onto the bulge in my pants, trying to fuck her father and failing. I couldn't let go, just held her. I needed her to cum as much as she did but probably for different reasons. Yes, it felt good... better than. Yes, I was turned on... immensely so. Yes, I'd let her do that again. But would I ever try to touch her first? No... This was something she had to do and I let her shake and shiver her way through it. She came on top of me and was fierce through the climax, like her mother sometimes was. Chalk it up to it being less a desire and more a necessity sometimes, I don't know.

Bucking and shuddering, panting like she'd been sprinting. Ferocious as she pressed herself to me, seeking even more intimate contact. Warmth and wetness and a wild need.

I held Piper tight, stroking her hair.

"It's ok..." I murmured quietly. "Shhhh.... Sweetheart, it's ok... I love you. Shhhh..."

Holding on wasn't just to comfort her, I was a little afraid I might think she was Wendy and start to do everything in my power to please her again. Holding on was also a way to get her down off this high a little faster, keep her in contact with something real so she wouldn't float away on an orgasm and just keep going... or cumming, as it were. Holding on was also a way to keep my hands busy and away from easily excitable flesh – hers and mine. I'm well aware of the father-daughter relationship here and I'm well aware of the taboos. I'm also only flesh and blood so I respond to stimuli and tempted nerves and beautiful smells and natural instincts.

"Daddy..." more a sigh than a word. I knew it was over but I just held on tight to my daughter as she probably went through some psychological maturation, trying to figure out how to cope with what just happened. She lifted her head after a minute and her eyes were tearing up.

Before she could say anything I offered, "It's ok... Piper, you're ok. It's over."

Rewarded with a tentative smile before she weakly slumped back onto me, I sighed in relief. I'm not sure what kind of hormonal burst just went through her or if that had been the intent all along (though I'm pretty sure it wasn't), whatever it was, I knew she was wiped. Gently and slowly, I began maneuvering so I was sitting up; half aware my hair was looking like a haystack on a windy day. I positioned her so she was sitting on my lap and with one big heft got to my feet, cradling her against me.

It'd been a long time since I put Piper to bed but that's where she needed to go so that's where we went. Walking down the hall, I was a bit afraid Wendy or our son would see us but neither did. I got her to her bed and rolled her under the covers with a lot of shifting and hushed giggling on her part. Once under sheets and blankets I knelt by her bed and caressed a cheek.

"Piper, it's ok. You didn't do anything wrong, honey. I love you; you'll always be my sweetheart, ok?"

She smiled in the dark room and I know she was thankful I was leaving it at that. I didn't know if she would be done with me but I knew she was done for the night. Leaving her room I realized I hadn't peed yet. Damnit

12