Pippa Ch. 03

Story Info
Starting a new job leads to a healed heart.
3.3k words
4.18
9.5k
4

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers

It was my first day of my new job. Truth be told everything was new it seemed. As I rode the elevator up to the floor I would be working on, I looked in the mirror. My new hair seemed so alien. I had cut it out of frustration, my ex-fiance had loved my long hair. If he saw me now, he would see that I had truly moved on from his cheating ass.

Mussing my fingers through it, I still thought it made me look like a boy. A pixie cut the hairdresser told me. She said it would suit my features, I wasn't so sure. The elevator stopped at my floor, I made an effort to throw my shoulders back, and made my way into the office.

I was shown to my desk, given a brief overview of my tasks, a small tour of the building and then pretty much left to my own devices. I had to wait for someone from the IT department to come and activate my e-mail. I looked around the office, everyone seemed very nice.

"Hiya, I'm Emma." A girl said to me approaching my desk. She told me she was here to set up my email. I had always pictured people who worked with computers to be nerdy guys. She certainly wasn't that. More like a catwalk model. I felt very self conscious, she was everything I wasn't. Tall, blonde, glamorous. I must have seemed so frumpy in comparison.

"You're hooked up to printers now," she said, pointing to a small printer behind me.

After she left I started to organise the folders on my computer. As the morning dragged on I decided I should make a foray to find the kitchen. Taking a mug I had brought from home out of my bag, I left my desk in search of coffee.

As I walked in I saw a guy cleaning the tables, I was a bit taken aback as he looked up without saying anything.

"Hi, I'm new." I managed to say.

He told me his name and pointed out the kettle. I thought he looked kinda cute as I made my drink.

As I left he wished me a nice day. I couldn't tell if he had been hitting on me or was just being nice to me on my first day. Either way it made me look forward to my new career in this place.

The next few days passed quickly as I got my head around my work. I admit that I did feel a little isolated being the new girl, but that was to be expected. On the occasional trip to the kitchen, I did look out for Dave, but I must have been missing him.

Friday came, and I wanted to secure some stationery supplies before I headed home for the weekend. I was helping myself to some pens and envelopes, when the door open and a man walked in.

"You're Pippa, right?" He asked abruptly. "The new girl"

"Yes it is, pleased to meet you," I said as I turned to him. He looked over fifty, had quite the belly, and a grey balding head. Cocking his head, he made an exaggerated point of looking me up and down. There was a creepy smile plastered on his chubby face. He made me feel very uneasy.

"Quite the little minx, aren't you." He said as he approached me. "If you need anything from the top shelf, just ask for Jim," he said with a leer.

He had almost backed me into a corner. "So Pippa, are you single or what?" It was hard to believe that this old man was asking me that so shamelessly. I should have lied, but it had taken me so long to come to terms with being single, that I didn't want to lie about something that I wasn't.

"I'm single," I blurted out, and made a motion to leave.

"Good girl." He said, "I'll let you get on."

He didn't move out of my way, and I had to squeeze past his portly stomach. I felt his eyes burning holes into my back as I left.

Returning to my desk I felt very flustered. I guess it wasn't really sexual harassment, just maybe an misunderstanding. He probably did that to everyone. Something to test the new girl.

The weekend went by quickly, the thoughts of Jim's creepy advances faded and I hit Monday with a fresh start. On my way in I saw the very man that I was going to try and avoid. It was Jim walking with Dave down the corridor. Both were laughing and joking. Were they joking about me? I didn't want either of them getting the satisfaction of my attention, so kept my head down.

Over the next few weeks I did my best to avoid the pair of them. Occasionally I bumped into them, and gave them curt hellos every time. I didn't want to get any sort of reputation or be disrespected. I got used to my isolation, although I would admit it would be nice to make a friend or two. If I was being honest I would be over joyed to find a new man. Being lonely at work was doable, but being single in my free time was painful.

It had been over a year since I had been with a man. I wasn't exactly desperate, it was more of a longing. The pain from my ex was still sharp inside me. I never thought the workplace was ever the best place to find a new lover, but then one day I had to reconsider that.

**********

His name was Jason, he was tall, good looking and very hot. He had just started. I doubted he felt as unsure and nervous as I did on my first day as he exuded a deep confidence. Comfortable in his own skin, and ready to tackle what ever the world threw at him. Every time he walked by my desk I would feel my heart flutter. I tried to act cool, but I knew it was impossible.

Finding his name on the email list I decided to just go for it. I wrote him a brief message, welcoming him to the company and offering him any help if he needed it. I read it over and over again, agonising over every word. Eventually I took the plunge and hit the send button. It put a big smile on my face. For the rest of the day I was glued to my screen. He hadn't replied by the time I left for the day. Maybe tomorrow, I thought desperately.

It was waiting in my inbox when I arrived. It was short. It just thanked me, and had a few smiley faces. Hmm, I thought to myself, how do I reply to that. As I sat and mused on what if anything to write, someone approached.

"It's Pippa isn't it." He said smoothly.

I turned, my heart racing. It was Jason. I managed to mostly keep my composure.

"It is yeah, hiya Jason, hope you didn't mind me sending you that message." I said a little flustered.

"Oh no, not at all." He beamed. "I was thinking I would never make any friends here.".

I agreed that it wasn't the most sociable of places. He instantly put me at ease as we chatted. I felt like I had been overreacting, as he was such an easy person to talk to.

Seeing him up close like this was also a big treat. I could tell under his shirt he worked out, and with his very masculine face made him the perfect man.

He bid me goodbye and told me that he would see me around. I hoped that would happen soon.

That night in bed while I was snuggled up all warm, my mind wandered to thoughts of him, and his body. I imagined him on top of me as my hand slid slowly down my body in between my legs. I was so wet, and it wasn't long before I was moaning as a feverish fantasy played out in my head. I came three times before I was too tired to continue. There was a big smile on my face as I drifted into oblivion.

**********

Over the next few weeks Jason made good on his promise and became a regular visitor to my desk. Our chats were only brief as we were still at work, but he always managed to brighten my day. I told him all about my ex, and to my joy I found he was single too. We had a few differences, like our tastes in music and movies, but that was to be expected and didn't really worry me all that much.

One thing that was very disconcerting I would see him still chat to Emma from time to time. I guess i was okay with that though. He was never going to stop talking to all girls from now on. I can't say I was particularly overjoyed about it though.

"Hey minx." It was Jim. I consciously crossed my arms over my breasts. Every time we bumped into each other, he stared at them. No attempt at disguising what he was doing.

I shifted uncomfortably in my chair as he held out an envelope towards me.

"Secret Santa." He proclaimed. I dipped my hand into it, pulling out a piece of paper. He took one last lingering look over my body and then left. I shivered inside as he walked away.

Crossing my fingers I hoped I had picked Jason's name. Sadly it was not to be. The name was 'Dave'. I didn't know the person. Then it struck me, it was the guy I had met on my first day. What was I going to get him? I knew nothing about him. A cup, maybe? I had seen him in the kitchen a few times. That would do, I thought. He worked with Jim, so I didn't want to approach him. Thankfully he'd never know who got him my gift.

I saw Jason later, and happily he told me he was going to the Christmas party. I was really looking forward to it. It was going to be the first time I would be seeing him socially. Often I thought I should just ask him out for a drink, but the thought of rejection was too scary. At times I wondered why he hadn't asked me out either. Maybe he was trying to stay professional. Or perhaps like me he was worried about rejection, not that I would ever say no to him.

**********

The day I had been waiting for finally arrived. I bought a new dress just for the occasion.

I had got it online, it was well over my budget. An early Christmas present I said to myself. It was a black and white off the shoulder dress. Fairly short, just above my knees. Not too slutty, I thought, but not exactly prudish either. Nice and simple.

I tried it on in my bedroom. I had a large mirror in there, so I could have a proper look. I twisted my body to see it from all possible angles. It hugged my body in all the right places. Perfect, I thought.

Slipping it off, I looked through my underwear draw for the rest of my outfit. I found a nice black strapless bra and matching knickers. I tried the bra on first. It was a bit tight, but I wriggled into it. My breasts felt squashed, and I had to manipulate them under the fabric till they felt comfortable. At least they were nice and secure.

The knickers felt good too. Looking in the mirror I ran my hand up and down my thighs looking for any blemishes. Satisfied, I started to apply my makeup. I didn't usually wear much at work. Partly because it wasn't my style, but also because of the cost of it. For a night out though, I'd wear more.

For the party I had bought some expensive lipstick. Again going over my budget, but with good reason I thought. After about an hour of fixing my foundation and eye liner I finally got around to putting the lipstick on. It always made me feel very sexy, and something that I waited till last to do. It was thick and glossy and tasted of strawberries. I made a few playful kissy faces to the mirror.

I felt my stomach flutter, as I imagined Jason kissing me. Should I clean my bedroom, I wondered. Sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry, I said to myself as I did a quick tidy around.

My spending didn't stretch to a new pair of shoes, and I dug out an old pair from the back of the wardrobe. They had three inch heels, and looked very cute. I wasn't always comfortable in them, as I had never really gotten the hang of walking in heels. I put on a pair of black tights before the shoes, and then finally my dress went back on and I was almost ready.

Thankfully with my hair short I didn't have to spend long tending it, just a few brushes and I was ready to hit the road.

I dropped my secret Santa present off at work earlier that day, and made my way to the hotel where the Christmas party would be taking place. As I walked in I saw Jim and Dave staring at me. It made me feel quite self conscious. I swear I thought Jim shot me a wink but couldn't be so sure. I wasn't going to let it ruin my evening though.

I found a group of other staff to disappear into. It was hard to keep up with the conversation though as I'd always find myself glancing at the door looking for Jason. I wasn't seeing any familiar faces, until I saw Emma entering. She looks so sexy in a bright red dress. To my utter joy she had brought her boyfriend with her. The less competition the better.

They started to usher us into the main room for our dinner. I had a moment of panic thinking that maybe Jason wasn't coming after all, but then he appeared like a vision. Suited and booted, looking so hot. He gave me a big smile, and guided me to the table. There seemed to be no question that we would be sitting together. I was over the moon.

We chatted causally as we ate our meal. Later on, we were handed our secret Santa gifts. I wasted no time in unwrapping it, hoping it wasn't the only gift I would be unwrapping tonight. It was a dolphin necklace. I was gobsmacked. All my life I had adored dolphins, and it was clear Jason had picked me. He was the only one I had told about my love for them. We had been talking about our favorite animals. He had told me he liked tigers.

"It was you." I exclaimed holding it up to him.

"Well," he admitted, "yes and no, a guy called Dave picked you, he just asked me for advice."

"You remembered though." I said as I blushed.

"I'm glad you like it, Princess." He said, and helped me attach it around my neck. His fingers on my skin made me tingle.

The whole evening felt like a dream. Jason never left my side, only occasionally using his phone to text a friend, something for which he always apologized. Later at the disco we sat having one of our endless chats. People were coming and going from the dance floor. I wasn't much of a mover and shaker as some of the folks. Emma and her partner seemed to be the center of the attention on the floor.

Jason leaned in, and whispered into my ear, asking if I wanted to dance. I couldn't say no. He took me by the hand and led me out. Maybe he sensed my caution as he never let me go. After a few songs he moved me closer to him, which I didn't mind at all. I could barely speak, my heart was racing. I just let the rhythm move through me the best I could.

It felt so natural when he kissed me. My heart nearly exploded out of my chest. He was so tender and gentle, so loving. His strong arms embraced me, which I was thankful for as I don't think I could support my own weight any longer. The only other people on the dance floor were Emma and her man. I didn't care who was there quite frankly. Everyone could be watching and it wouldn't have mattered to me. He pulled away so slightly breaking the kiss, I hugged him tightly not wanting to let him go.

Jason took me by the hand and led me off the dance, floor. I thought we were going back to our seats, but he was taking me down the corridor that led to the toilets. I couldn't believe it, I kept saying 'no' to myself, he couldn't be. I felt giddy as I had never done anything like this before. He didn't say a word to me as he took me into the disabled toilet. I felt so sexy. No beating around the bush or trying to persuade me to do anything, just taking the lead. He could read the signs, and knew what I wanted.

Locking the door behind him, he came quickly towards me, pressing me against the wall. The kissing was more passionate now. His tongue darted in an out of my mouth. I felt his hand reaching around my hip feeling and caressing my bum, and then moving up to my chest. I softly moaned as he took my breast in his hand giving it a gentle squeeze. I loved my breasts being fondled.

His kissing became more frantic. I arched my back giving better access to my chest. He took this as a cue to reaching into my dress and cup my bare breast.

I was so turned on. His fingers found my nipple, and gently rolled it around in his fingers. I felt his hand fumbling near my tummy, I realised he was undoing his belt. Jason took his cock out. It rubbed against me. My face flushed with heat.

I couldn't believe it, my head was swimming. He took my hand and placed it on his cock. I wasted no time in feeling the size of it, it was hard as a rock. He wasn't kissing anymore, but tugging at my ear with his teeth. My dress was now bunched at my waist and both of his hands were massaging my tits. His cock felt so big in my hand, I glided my soft hand up and down the length. This was driving him crazy, as both of his hands moved to my shoulders and he pressed down on them.

I knew what he wanted. He didn't have to verbalize it. I lowered myself to my knees. Without a second though I took him into my mouth. I heard him let out a satisfied gasp. I wrapped my fingers around the base of it as I began to suck his magnificent cock.

Jason ran his fingers through my hair as his manhood completely filled my mouth. It was such a satisfying feeling. He tightened his grip, and began to rock his hips back and forth. I stayed in place as he fucked my mouth. I was dripping wet. I had never been treated like this, and it was heaven. I felt so complete as a woman.

He came in my mouth, and I heard him let out a deeply joyful sigh. The warmth felt so good as I swallowed. He stayed in my mouth while he panted and began to relax. Ever so gently he slid it back out. I looked up at him, my eyes wide with love. He gave me the biggest smile I had seen.

We eventually returned to the party. I think a few people had guessed what had happened, but I really didn't care. I was in love.

Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers