Pippa Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers

I massaged her tits through her blouse. She took my hands and guided them underneath the fabric, giving me unfettered access to her small perky breasts. Her nipples were like hard pebbles between my fingers.

"You bad boy." She whispered huskily in my ear.

Her cunt felt so tight around me. It resisted my cock with each thrust. I was so close to coming.

Emma came before I did. Her pussy convulsed on me. I felt her trembling on top of me. I shut my eyes, and let my myself go. We had come almost together. Not something I've had happen in a while.

Suddenly aware of our situation, we straightened ourselves out, and made our exits separately. We didn't speak afterward, mostly just trying to catch our breath. I knew this wasn't the end.

As the day drew to a close, I decided I should end it with Pippa. There was no point in leading her along anymore. I certainly wasn't going to do it at work, so I drove over to her house after work. I was going to stop by my place to shower, but her place was on my way home, and I knew I wouldn't be staying long.

She hadn't changed out of her work clothes, and I noticed her dinner half eaten on the table. She was thrilled to see me, and gave me a big hug. We sat down on the couch, and thoughts of Emma flashed through my mind. She was such a wild girl. I shouldn't have been surprised, that's what attracted me to her in the first place.

As I prepared to give Pippa the whole 'it's not you it's me' speech I felt a little familiar twinge in my cock. A dark thought entered my mind. I knew it was wrong, but I was in such a good mood. I just couldn't help myself. After a few sweet words and a little gentle kissing, her head was in my lap. My hand rested on the back of her head as she sucked my hard cock. I knew it still tasted of Emma. That's what made it so deliciously naughty. She never noticed. Later she made me some dinner and I left.

**********

A few weeks went by. I was fucking Emma regularly now. Not at work, we never did it again at work. Instead, we drove our cars to some secluded woods and had our liaisons there. In my car too, she insisted. She was insatiable. We'd always have a little chat afterwards. Nothing too heavy. I did ask her about the whole maids outfit thing. she told me that her boyfriend had made her throw it out. That was a shame I thought.

I didn't finish it with Pippa. If I was honest I didn't really want to deal with the scene. I knew she'd cry. It wasn't something i would relish. A few times I drunkenly ended up at her house. She was an easy fuck, it was nice to get a release when Emma wasn't available.

It was my last day now. I didn't get many gifts which was expected. Although I did find a large bottle of whisky on my desk. I checked the note and it said it was from Dave. That was nice of him, I thought.

Pippa was making a big deal of my leaving, she had arranged to whole night out for everyone. I was going to wait till I got settled into my new job before I chucked her. As for Emma I wasn't so sure. She hadn't indicated she was going to leave her boyfriend. I can't say I wanted to take the role. Once a cheater always a cheater. My new job might have better prospects anyway. Keep her as a casual fuck buddy I decided.

**********

There must have been about two dozen people at my leaving do. Not as many as the Christmas party, but that was to be expected. Emma was there, alone this time. She had really pushed the boat out with her outfit, and she had her hair in a stylish updo. It really got me going. I had texted her earlier saying I was going to bring her back to my place tonight. The evening do was a good excuse to give to her boyfriend. I was really looking forward to having her in my bed.

Most of the people had clubbed together to get me a voucher for a clothes shop. A nice thought.

I swore inside as I realised that I had forgotten that bottle of whisky back at the office. Ah, never mind. I would get Emma to pick it up from my desk on Monday.

The only thing threatening to ruin my evening, was that Pippa wasn't leaving my side. She was full of questions about my new job and other random nonsense. Emma took sly glances at me all night, she knew she had me wrapped around her finger. She was a good tease too. Her little finger stroking back and forth across her bottom lip. It was driving me wild.

My phone buzzed, keeping the screen hidden from Pippa, I read the message.

'I want to show you something' I looked up seeing Emma smiling. She rose and walked away, glancing back over her shoulder to make sure I was still looking.

"Just a sec babe, gotta go do something." I said to Pippa. She gave me a little smile as I left.

Emma had disappeared down a corridor, I followed. Around a corner, I found a dimly lit area. Looked like it was for storage. From my blind spot Emma pounced. Her hands were all over me. Tugging at my clothes, kissing me hard. She was quite drunk by now. I wanted to wait till we got back to my place before we fucked, but that didn't stop me running my hands up and down her lithe body. She cupped my crotch, squeezing. Her teeth pulling at my ear. I was in heaven.

"You fucking bastard." Pippa screamed at us. She had appeared in the doorway.

We both turned in shock, and out of the blue Emma burst out laughing. I could see the pain on Pippa's face before she fled. I might have been a bastard, but I wasn't a monster. I wanted to chase after her, to soften the situation, but Emma held me firm.

"Just let the silly bitch go." Emma slurred into my ear. I didn't really want to let down two women tonight. She giggled as she unzipped my trousers.

In the taxi on the way back to my place, I thought I saw Pippa sat hunched over in a doorway, but I couldn't be sure.

Vector900
Vector900
136 Followers
12