Pippa's Story Ch. 5

Story Info
The saga continues with a new twist
1.3k words
4.09
39.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa
Pippa
143 Followers

I must have passed out from sheer exhaustion because, the next thing I knew was that, I was being roused with hard slaps to my face and arse. Surely, I thought, I must have more than fulfilled my promise and, I must have complied with the terms of losing my bet!

My captors however, seemed of a different mind and, before I knew it, I was sucking on Master Jerry's rampant cock. Its ardour and its urgency filled me with excitement as, instinctively and unwittingly, I felt my own manhood begin to respond, growing ever harder and more erect.

"Look Girls, she seems to have learnt to like what we do to her!" This I heard the voice of my wife calling out tantalisingly. "She's become more of a slut than I could ever have hoped for." She continued blatantly. "Maybe you're right Jackie," she said, looking at the sexy figure of our female host. "I really should consider keeping her like this for the foreseeable future."

"I told you she'd be receptive to it, Helen. She's just the type!" Sneered Mistress Jackie's voice, menacingly.

"I'm more than happy to help you keep her this way!" I heard Mistress Lisa say. "And, I'm sure Jackie and Jerry would be more than happy for us to use their 'Dungeon' whenever we liked!"

"Of course you may, Ladies." Grunted Master Jerry, just as he loosed a huge load of his sticky semen into my mouth and down my throat.

I lapped up every drop, even licking his tool clean with my tongue.

"See that, she's getting to be quite the adept." Was his final comment as, he rose and left me alone with the women. Before I could utter a sound, I was gagged and blindfolded then, my arms were released and, I was ordered to stand.

I complied immediately and unthinkingly. My body was then led upstairs and into the bathroom. My instructions were clear, I was to strip, wash and shave and then, attire myself in the clothes that would be left for me.

"We have a little surprise for you, Pippa. When you're ready and presentable that is. You will call to us to fetch you once you are dressed and made up." My wife's voice contained an edge that I was unused to and, it brokered no argument and so, I complied with my orders as promptly as I could.

The submissiveness that I was exhibiting should have been totally alien to my known personality and yet, the truth of the matter was that I was genuinely enjoying my enforced subservience. In fact, a large part of me was actually looking forward to whatever these women had in store for me next. As I began to dress in the clothes that I'd been left, I felt myself getting aroused, excited that I was to be used by them again.

My new attire was completely different to that I had worn last night. It was very business like, making me look rather like a secretary would, at my office in town. I adjusted my make-up accordingly and, once I'd finished my preparations, I could easily have passed as one of the girls in the typing pool!

I grinned as I looked in the mirror then, I called to my wife.

I was led from the bathroom to the lounge where, I was instructed to stand in the corner, facing away from the door. I was instructed to wait like that, with my hands on my head, until my surprise arrived.

My mind raced with anticipation as, I considered a variety of kinky and perverse situations. Nothing could have prepared me for the shock of what was to come.

The sound of the door opening made me shiver with anticipation and, my body raced as I felt a surge of adrenaline entering my system. My wife's voice echoed in my ears as the next thing she told me made my heart pump ever faster.

"Pippa, there's someone here that I've invited to join us. You will obey her as if she were me. Any argument on your part will be dealt with harshly. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Helen. I understand completely."

I felt the sharp sting of a riding crop against my skirted rump as she barked out at me.

"It's Mistress Helen, remember that in future!"

"Yes. Mistress Helen, I'm sorry… I will remember!"

"You will address our new addition as Mistress also. You have met before so, I won't bother with any introductions. You will remain as you are until she allows you to turn and see who she is. We will leave you alone with her for a while. I'm sure she'll want to get to know the new you so, be a good girl!"

With that the door shut, leaving me to ponder my new tormentor's identity.

My brain was rapidly thinking of all of my wife's women friends. I was quite sure that it must be someone from her own social circle. Someone that I'd met briefly but, knew little of. Who could it possibly be? I wondered, agog with the possibilities.

I felt my skirt being pulled up, over my bottom and a hand roamed intimately there, feeling the contours of my cheeks. I was grabbed by my dick, feeling it swell at the sudden, unexpected attention.

"Turn around, slut!" Was the order that came next.

I froze as I heard the voice. It couldn't be, I thought. I turned slowly and, fear ran through my entire being. Standing there, inches from my feminised self was… Tracy!

Here stood my secretary/P.A. and the woman I worked with every day at the office!

This was the woman, nay 'girl' that I bossed around unmercifully, each and every working hour of the day. As a boss, I had always been very demanding and, I had to admit, quite the 'little dictator'.

I blushed to the roots of my hair, feeling completely humiliated and, not a little frightened by this turn of events.

"Now we get to see how the shoe fits, when it's on the other foot!" She almost growled as she said it. "I'm really looking forward to this." She smiled, a wicked and worrying grin appearing on her lips.

"I think that I'd like to begin with a little 'humbling', my little plaything," she was obviously looking forward to turning the tables on me as she continued, "so, lets have you strip to your underwear. Do it now! Remember to fold your clothes and put them in a nice tidy pile too."

"Yes, Mistress Tracy. As you wish."

Self-consciously, I removed my outer garments until I stood before her in just my dainty, lacy and feminine undergarments. Never had I felt so utterly embarrassed in all of my life.

She sat on one of the chairs, comfortably smoothing her skirt over her legs. She looked me up and down, appraising my transformation fully.

"Come here, girlie, over my knees you go. I'm going to give you a thorough spanking. It'll be just as if you were a naughty schoolgirl. I want you to count each slap that you receive and, you may thank me for each six that you count."

I was truly flabbergasted but, I had no recourse than to obey her instructions, to the letter. I lay across her lap, my bottom raised slightly over her right knee. SLAP!

"One." I counted. "Two, Three, Four, Five, Six." Then, as instructed. "Thank-you Mistress Tracy for spanking my bottom."

"Good girl, I think this could be fun!"

"Seven, Eight…" This continued until my bum was red and sore and I had received 36 sound slaps from her hand.

"Get up and bend over in front of me. I want to see my handiwork"

"Yes, Mistress Tracy"

As I remained bent over in front of her, I heard her call the others back into the room.

And so, the next chapter was to begin...

To be continued...

Pippa
Pippa
143 Followers