Pippa's Story Ch. 6

Story Info
Pippa's transformation continues.
1.6k words
4.15
41.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/02/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa
Pippa
143 Followers

"Get up and bend over in front of me. I want to see the fruits of my handiwork" I was told.

"Yes, Mistress Tracy"

As I remained bent over in front of her, I heard her call the others back into the room…

* * * * *

"You will remain in that position, Pippa. Touch your toes and don't you dare try to stand until we are finished with your inspection. If you do, I'll repeat the exercise but, this time I'll use my little 'bendy' cane!" Mistress Tracy told me seriously.

A blindfold was placed over my eyes so that, I would not know who was present and, I heard the room go silent as the door closed. I was far too afraid of the consequences to ignore what I'd been told and yet, I had a sneaking suspicion that I was alone in the room.

It was difficult for me to hold my position this long as, the business suit that I'd been told to wear had included the 4" Court shoes that were still, adorning my feet.

Some 15 to 20 minutes passed until I once again heard the room door open and, the sound of several people entering the lounge.

"Impressive, Pippa, I was almost sure that you would be unable to keep your promise. You may stand now."

It was Mistress Lisa's voice that I heard, she continued speaking to me as she ordered me to dress, in the neatly folded clothes that I had previously worn.

As I did so, I noticed that a video camera had been recording my entire ordeal, at the hands of Mistress Tracy. A sudden tingle of unease ran the length of my spine, making me shiver involuntarily.

"Tidy up your make-up, Pippa and then come and sit in this chair." It was my wife's turn to speak and, I obeyed instantaneously to her voice. My make up refreshed, I sat in the chair that she had indicated. My arms were quickly bound to the arms of the chair, holding me securely within its confines.

I felt something cold and numbing on my earlobes and, before I could protest, each ear was pierced with two holes on each side. A gold stud was placed in the higher of the two holes on each side and, some medium sized hoops placed in the others. Next, I felt them pierce my left nostril and, a small golden ring was placed there, through the newly created hole.

I tried to protest but, as soon as I did, I felt the rubber ball gag place in my mouth, keeping me silent as the group discussed their next move.

I felt my blouse being opened and, my silicone breasts being removed, along with my bra. The numbing sensation was upon me again and, each of my nipples received the same treatment as, small rings were placed through them both.

Once again, the room emptied and, I was left to ponder what I had just been through.

The video camera was still recording each torment that I went through, making sure that there would be a record of each and every event.

I began to worry about the life that was my own, my male life and, how I would explain away the modifications that I had been through during my recent M2F transformation.

Would I be able to return to my former self, without any obvious evidence of my feminisation? How on earth could I return to work, entering the 'macho' domain that was my corporate office? And what of my P.A./secretary and, her involvement in all of this? Were my wife and her best friend serious, when they spoke of keeping me in my feminine form?

These thoughts were quickly banished as the group returned, once again adhering my silicone falsies into position and, tidying me up into the 'Office Girl' that was my current schizoid personality.

"My Darling husband," whispered my with soothingly into my ear. "I'm going to spend today with my new friends Jackie and Jerry. I'd like to be alone with them for a while so, I've asked Lisa and Tracy to look after you for me."

I was stunned to silence. She continued with her explanation.

"You will do exactly as you're asked and, you will go wherever they take you. Don't let me down my love."

She kissed my cheek gently and lovingly.

My wife, Mistress Jackie and Master Jerry walked us to the door and, my two Mistress' attached a collar and leash to my neck, pulling me outside, commanding me to follow them into the outside world.

It was almost midday as I was led, humiliated by my leash, through the throng of weekend shoppers in the middle of London's Kensington High Street. We walked into the busy and crowded marketplace, gathering leers and lewd comments along the way until, we reached or destination.

The corner stall of the basement level within the market was, as far as I could make out, a nail and beauty parlour. The curious thing about it was that, the stylists chair was at the front of the floor, showing the current occupier off blatantly, to whomsoever passed by.

The two women seemed to know the stall's owner quite well and, I was soon sitting in the chair, on show to the milling public. I was to be treated to a full make-over and artistic nail style.

My humiliation was further increased when, at my Mistress' bidding, my arms and legs were locked in place by four thick leather straps. Two on my forearms and two on my lower legs. The straps were obvious to anyone that stopped to watch my make over.

Worst of all, so that my new make over would be complete, all of my old make up would have to be removed.

The stylist began by washing off the make up on my face and neck, showing without any doubt that the current model was a man that had been feminised and was to continue with his transformation.

"Make sure that you shave him nice and close to begin with. In fact, if you have the time, I'd like to try electrolysis. All over his body." Explained Mistress Tracy to the stylist. "Starting with his face, I think then, if we have the time, we can strip him off, bit by bit and, remove the rest of it."

"He'll be very publicly exposed." Commented the stylist as she replied to the request.

"That's exactly how I'd like it!" Giggled Mistress Tracy, gleefully. Staring at me as she watched me squirm at the thought. "The more public the show, the better I will feel about having it done."

The stylist smiled wistfully, beginning to understand Mistress Tracy's plans.

"Should we start her off wearing only her Lingerie?" Asked Mistress Lisa cunningly.

"What an excellent idea!" Was Mistress Tracy's reply.

At this, I had the straps removed from my legs as, the two women removed my skirt and then, the leg straps replaced, they freed one arm at a time, removing my jacket and blouse from my torso. Each arm was, of course, dutifully replaced once the garment had been removed.

There I sat, in my finest underwear, make-up free and obviously male, as the stylist began the process of removing my hair.

Electrolysis is a slow process and, it took several hours to complete my face and neck. With this done, the stylist asked where she should do next and was told to do my legs.

Each of my stockings was removed and, one leg at a time, the stylist completed her task. She explained that, if she was to make me over by closing time, my chest and pubic area would have to wait until the following day. The idea of returning me to this humiliating spot, appealed greatly to the two women who agreed quickly to the idea.

"Before you start the make over though, could you shape her eyebrows? Remove the unwanted hair by electrolysis too, okay?" asked Mistress Tracy.

The stylist obliged quickly, proceeding next to begin the new makeover.

I knew that I really was in trouble now, there would be no way to hide my femininely shaped eyebrows now, with them having had electrolysis, I was doomed to keep their new shape for a long while.

I wondered how I would be able to explain this away once I returned to the office on Monday!

My Makeover now complete, I was instructed to dress, right there, in full public view of, the ever busy crowd of, locals and shoppers. I complied happily, at least I'd be dressed and, not just standing around in my knickers for all to see!

Once I was dressed, the stylist put the finishing touches to my new self, artistically painting an eye-catching design onto new, and very long false nails, that had been strongly glued to my finger nails. She painted the same design on to my toe nails, ordering me to wait until they were fully dry, before putting my stockings back on.

It must have been nearly nine PM, by the time we were all finished and, I was again fully dressed.

I heard my two Mistress' promise to return with me the following day so as, to complete the removal of my bodily hair and, so as to colour and dye my head of hair, which was to be shaped into a more feminine cut and style. They shook hands as, my leash was attached and I was made to follow my superiors, once again into the crowded town.

To be continued...

Pippa
Pippa
143 Followers