Pirate Treasure Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy's training begins.
2.3k words
4.64
35.2k
9

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
899 Followers

This is the prequel to "Perfect Picture" and will be a multi chapter story. This is a work of fiction and all characters are consenting adults over 21. I want to thank everyone for their feedback on Perfect Picture and that encouraged me to continue this story. I especially want to thank NadiaLove17 for her incredible dialog, plot and story ideas and dancing_to_gallifrey for her editing and tightening my writing they both made this a much better story.

Chapter 2
Training

After breakfast and the doctoring of Cindy's wounds we had a problem. When I stole Cindy she was naked, and still is. This is not really a problem. My God she is lovely, but if we want to go anywhere she will need clothes. We need to go shopping, but none of the stores are open and won't be for a couple of hours.

So I'll start her training.

"My Pet, we are going to work on rule number 2 and 3 this morning. What are they Pet?" I asked her.

"Rule 2 is free of hair and no underwear and rule 3 is no cumming unless you give me permission," she stated proudly.

"Very good, my Pet. So first we break out the razors." I said.

"Shall we go back to the bathroom Master?"

I'm sure I will never grow tired of the word Master coming out of those sensuous lips.

"No my Pet. Bring the razor, shaving cream, a towel and a warm wash cloth to the bed," I commanded.

She hurried and brought everything to the bed. She anticipated me and spread the towel on the bed before asking if she should lie down on the towel.

"Yes my Pet," I told her. "With your butt in the middle"

She did as she was told, and I spread her legs wide then placed the warm wash cloth over her pussy to soften her hair.

"Now my pet I am going to do this the first time and I want you to watch so you can do this from now on."

"Yes, My Master." she responded.

I squirted some shaving cream into my hand, removed the wash cloth and began to rub the shaving cream into her pussy thatch. As I went down the sides of her lips her breathing started to get heavier, but as I went past her pussy and rubbed some cream around her asshole she jerked and gave a little moan.

I slowly started scraping off all her pussy hair with the razor. I took my time over it, enjoying every second. Now all that was left was the pussy lips and ass. I pushed my finger into her soft pussy, grabbed her left lip and stretched it out so I could shave the hair off. When my finger went into her pussy she sucked in her breath, but as I pulled on the lip and gently scraped off the hair she moaned.

"Oh Master that is so sensuous"

"Are you watching Pet" I asked.

"Oh yes Master" she panted.

I took hold of the other lip to shave, but this time lingered a bit and let my finger explore her very wet and soft pussy.

"Oh Master ... Oh Master ... Oohhhhhh my Master..." she panted.

I finished removing the hair from her pussy lips, and made sure there was no hair on the area between her pussy and asshole. Then I opened her butt cheeks and carefully removed the hair from around her asshole. Now came the fun part.

"Now my Pet I have to make sure all the hair is gone." I said wickedly.

I started circling her asshole and dipping my finger into her. After I'd worked 2 knuckles deep in her brown star I pronounced her clean of hair.

I looked up and her eyes had a glazed lusty look. Her breasts were heaving; nipples tight and begging me to pinch them.

"Were you watching Pet?"

"Oh yes Master ... Oh Oh yes Master" she panted.

I used the warm wash cloth to wipe the excess shaving cream and then went into the bathroom to get some skin softener. When I got back to the bed I made sure every inch of her pussy was covered in lotion.

While she was lying there I also checked her legs, arm pits and ran my hands over her entire body checking for imperfections, hair that had not been removed or any other interesting things I might find. Needless to say I found a few, and by the time I had finished her hips were squirming and her breasts heaving.

"Get up for a second Pet and hold out your hands for binding." I commanded.

She stood up and I removed the towel and tied her wrists together. I had her lay down and secured her hands to the headboard.

"Now we start on rule number 3" I said.

I spread her legs and bound them to the bottom corners of the bed. Since we didn't have a lot of time this was going to be a quick lesson. I lay down on the bed between her legs and started slowly licking my tongue around her newly shaved pussy lips.

"Oh Master they are so much more sensitive ... mmmmmmMaster ... Oh ... Oh ... Oh..."

I dipped my tongue inside her cunt and started giving her full licks from the bottom of her pussy to her clit. Her hips were starting move and reach for me, while she was moaning and begging for more. I wanted to get her to the edge quickly so I concentrated on and around her clit. Her butt started bouncing and she started keening.

"Oh Master ... Oh oh oh ..."

She was starting to quiver and I knew she was close, so I stopped.

"Remember Pet you can't cum till I give you permission."

"Oh Master how do I stop it?"

"You don't want to stop it baby. You want to keep it at the edge until you have my permission and then let it go. How do you control it? Well there are several ways. Muscle control by using the muscles in and around your pussy to create different sensations, breathing exercises or concentrate on other things," I explained. "You need to find which method works best for you, but the first and second are the best. Concentrating on something else you tend to sometimes lose the urge completely."

I smiled. "So let's try again."

I started slowly licking her clit and very quickly Cindy was at the edge. I slowed down the licking to try and help her keep it on the edge. It worked for a couple of minutes and then she climaxed, hips arching off the bed.

"Oh Master ... oooohhhhh ... ooohhh ...oh ... MASTER"

I started a slow lick again and very quickly she was back at the edge. I backed off a little and she lasted almost 15 seconds before she climaxed.

"That was better Pet, whatever you were trying made a difference. Let's try again." I started licking again, but when she got to the edge this time, I didn't back off. She still held if off for 15 seconds.

"Excellent baby with some more practice you will be good at it." I looked up at her and she looked frazzled. "Are you okay baby?"

"Yes Master but this is hard work," she breathlessly replied.

"Okay Cindy, I'm going to let you rest for a few minutes and then we do this for real. That means if you come before I give you permission you will be punished." I said sternly.

Fear jumped into her eyes and her eyes started darting around looking for a place to escape.

"Cindy, look at me," I said as I grabbed her chin to force her to look at me. "What did I tell you about beatings?"

Her eyes settled on mine, while the fear is there she started to calm down.

She looked into my eyes. "You said a good Master doesn't beat his slave, but punishes her in other ways," she responded softly.

I cupped her face and continued to look into her eyes. "My pet the only time I will cause you pain without pleasure is if you lie to me. This will not be one of those situations. If you can wait and hold off your orgasm until you have permission you will not be punished. But if you can't wait, then you will be punished. I will show you how."

I lay down between her legs and started pulling on her outer pussy lips with my teeth; sucking on them and dipping my tongue inside her. She had already quickly jumped to the edge of her orgasm, and as I licked her pussy her hips were bouncing. I could tell she was doing everything she could not to cum.

"OH MASTER, I'm cumming."

Her back was fully arched with her gleaming tits proud. Her butt was bouncing up and down while shimming in a circle. Her legs were shaking trying to hold her orgasm at bay. She looked glorious.

"Don't cum yet Pet."

"Oh Master ... pleeease Master ... I'm trying Master ... oooooooo Master... I'm trying."

She was shaking, squirming and twisting trying to forestall the orgasm. I saw Cindy's breasts bouncing as she tried to stop herself cumming.

"Not yet my Pet. Wait for permission."

I thought I would make it worse for her so I knelt between her legs and started running my cock along her pussy lips. Once I was nicely lubricated I started feeding my cock into her hungry pussy. Her reaction was immediate.

"MASTER ... MASTER ... PLEASE ... OOHH MASTER PLEASE ... I'M CUMMING ... CANT STOP ... CANT STOP"

"Wait Pet," I said firmly.

"MAAAASTER ... MAAAASTER ... PLEEEEASE ... OOHH MAAAASTER PLEEASE"

Cindy exploded into a massive orgasm as her cunt clenched around me and she went into a succession of spasms. Her body came off the bed as far as her bindings would allow. Cindy fell back to bed and as her eyes cleared she looked at me in abject terror.

"Oh please Master... please don't punish me... please don't hurt me... don't hurt me please," she began to beg and plead.

"My pet, didn't you cum without permission? Isn't that transgression supposed to be punished?" I queried.

She answered truthfully. "Yes Master I did come without permission and the rules say I'm to be punished. But I'm scared Master, I know you said you would never cause me pain, but I'm scared Master."

I saw her eyes fill with tears, and I knew the fear from her past had her on the edge of panic.

Running my hands up her stomach over her breasts, I cupped her face. I brought my face close to hers and looked into her eyes.

"Trust me my pet. First, you were truthful and told me that you needed to be punished, so I will go light on you. Second, this is the first time I will punish you, and it will probably not be the last. But remember; the Masters job is to protect his slave, even from herself, and not to abuse her."

I lay down between her legs, opened her pussy lips and blew on her pulsing clit. It popped back up and after a few more licks she was back on the edge of an orgasm. I backed off and watched the pulsing subside, and then gave it another lick to keep her on the edge.

I set my watch down between her legs close to my face and kept her on the edge for 45 minutes. With my tongue probing all around her clit without touching it, she stayed close. If she fell away from the edge I would blow on her clit or caress it lightly with my tongue. After about 10 minutes she was begging me to let her cum.

Her hips were bouncing all over the place, and reaching towards me trying to get me to touch her. Her pussy lips were opening and closing trying to find something to nibble on, something to feed the hunger. At 20 minutes her inner lips were pulsing, throbbing. An angry red much like her clit, which was sticking out hard trying to find any stimulation it could. The 30 minute mark she was pleading, cajoling, begging. Promising anything if I let her cum.

At the 40 minute mark her body was drenched in sweat and she was trembling all over with need. Her eyes were pleading and begging at the same time there was the pain at being held at the edge of pleasure. Every time I would back off she would scream.

"NOOOOOO ... NNOOOOOO ... NOOOOO ... DON'T STOP ... PLEASE MASTER ... I'LL BE GOOD ... PLEASE MASTER ... PLEASE ... NNOOOOOOOO."

At this point her pussy was an angry red color and every time I had to back off it was longer before I could come back and keep her at the edge. Her pussy was becoming so sensitive that my breath was enough to keep her close.

But at the 45 minute mark she began to babble incoherently. Spittle was coming out of the corners of her mouth. Her eyes ceased the ability to focus. Her mind was somewhere else and her body was twitching uncontrollably. She had enough.

I sat up from between her legs, walked around and sat on the bed next to her head. I began to stroke her hair and her face while she slowly started coming back to me. When her eyes began to focus and she saw lovingly watching her, tears began to flow down her face.

"Oh Master, ooohhh Master I never thought pleasure could be so much torture. I promise I will always be good, oh Master, thank you for teaching me. I will never disappoint you again."

"That's good Pet. I don't like punishing you, but sometimes it has to be done. Your pussy and her nipples are going to be very sensitive for a little while, remember you do not have permission to cum."

She looked up at me tenderly. "Yes Master."

I untied her legs and hands.

"Let's go shopping," I said with a grin.

Oupa99
Oupa99
899 Followers