Pirate Treasure Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Cindy's teasing instincts kicked in right then and rather than let the swimsuit just fall away she grabbed the front and back and started rubbing it back and forth through her legs. She then turned around so that her butt was facing the audience and continued to rub the swimsuit back and forth between her butt and pussy.

She whipped the bottom from between her legs and threw it over her shoulder into the crowd. There was a mad scramble for the swimsuit, but Cindy wasn't finished yet. She stuck two fingers in her pussy and almost immediately started quivering in an orgasm. The crowd lost it, surged forward and would not be denied a shot at Cindy's body.

I ran at full sprint towards the stage, went around one of the bouncers and scooped Cindy into my arms while still in full stride. I bounded off the other side of the stage and hit the emergency exit running. Cindy didn't know what was going on behind us but she knew her master had saved her and she was clinging tightly to my neck.

I deposited her in the passenger seat, jumped into the driver's seat, locked the doors, started the engine and drove out of there as fast as I could. In the rearview mirror I could see people boiling out of the bar and running after the car.

I looked over at Cindy and she was curled up in the seat shaking and I put my hand on her naked shoulder to comfort her. She grabbed my arm wrapped her body around my arm and clung to it tightly, and then she whispered "Oh, my master, oh my loving master, you saved me again, you saved me my master. I was so scared you would let them have me."

I looked over at her and my heart broke. This sensuous and stunning woman was also a very fragile little girl, and I had put her in danger.

We were far enough away from the bar to be safe. I pulled over into an empty dark parking, lot shut off the engine and lights, and pulled her into my arms.

As I held her she laid her head against my chest and started to cry. She would occasionally whimper "you saved me". After a few minutes I tilted her face to me and looked into those eyes filled with tears.

"Pet, you're mine and I would never let harm come to you. My loving Pet, I did something tonight that I should never have done, and I can promise you it will never happen again. I've tested you all day during our shopping, to check your limits and to see when you would tell me 'No', but you never did. With every command you performed flawlessly, with complete trust and without hesitation.

"I guess I couldn't believe that you were so perfect in every way, so I tested you once more. Even though you were in danger. You were incredible and exceeded all my expectations, again with complete trust and without hesitation. Oh, my Pet. You are the answer to my prayers and you fill my heart with love and pride. Will you forgive your Master for putting you in danger?"

Cindy looked me in the eyes, kissed my lips softy and whispered. "There is nothing to forgive Master. I am yours completely to do with what you want. I am here for you and the love you have shown me in the last few days is more than I had my entire life. I am your slave, your property and my only purpose in life is to do as you command and make you happy."

I gazed into those eyes and saw the love and trust in them; it made me humble and made my heart grow big enough to accept the gift she was giving me.

"Oh, my perfect and beautiful Cindy, I promise not to ever put you in danger again. Now that I have found you I couldn't bear the thought of anything ever happening to you. I promise to never misuse the trust and love you have given me. You make me very happy my Pet."

I began to kiss her soft lips. Very soon we were locked in a passionate embrace and I was caressing her incredible and still naked body.

"Master could you make love to me again now?" She asked softly.

I didn't answer but instead pulled my pants down, freeing my hard cock and lifted her on to me. As my cock began to slide into that silky tight pussy her head fell back and she moaned.

"Oooohhhhhh Master you fill me so completely, Ooooohhhhh I love you so much master. Make me yours again Master."

One hand palmed her breasts while the other lifted her up and then let go, slamming my cock into her pussy. My mouth was also busy kissing her face all over and then stopping to ravage her mouth. I don't think I've ever felt the kind of love Cindy poured into me with her eyes. I felt changed; her love had changed me and made me a person worthy of that love and trust.

"Oooohhhhhh I love you so much Master. Master you're so deep in me. Ooooohhhhh Make me yours, make me feel love Master."

Our love making in that car was slow and exquisite, it was passionate and heart wrenching. When we climaxed together we were locked in a delicate kiss, breathing each other's air. As our climax began to subside we both realized that we had crossed to a new level. As I sat with Cindy cradled in my arms, my softening cock deep inside her, I knew I was hers too. I could never be without her. Just thinking that my cock began to harden and thicken inside her.

We made love again in the car, but this time it was not slow and exquisite. It was hard, passionate, steamy sex. I kept her cumming continuously for over 10 minutes, with her body thrashing wildly in my arms before soaking her cervix in my cum.

The car windows were hopelessly fogged and it took another 10 minutes to get the windows clear enough to drive back to my hotel room.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12