Pirate Treasure Ch. 05

Story Info
History is revealed and then play with hundreds watching.
3.8k words
4.78
21.2k
6

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
904 Followers

Chapter 5
A Play Day

When I woke up in the morning, my Pet was lying on her back next to me. She had rolled off of me during the night and I had come out of her. I turned onto my side and gazed at this woman that had reawakened long dormant feelings inside me. I had been so damaged by the brutal murder of my former Sub, that I had shut off my feelings for years, but this stunningly beautiful woman had rekindled those feelings and so much more.

I laid a hand on that gorgeous belly and began to softy caress up to her plush breasts and down to that succulent and tempting pussy. I looked up at her face and saw that she was watching me caress her.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you," I said and started to remove my hand.

She grabbed my hand and pulled it to her breast. "No my master, I want you to touch me, this body is yours, I never want you to pull away from me, I will never say no to you or deny you any part of me. You own my heart, you own my body, you own all of me; I am your property; I am yours forever if you want me. Please Master don't ever pull away or stop touching me."

Hearing those words, a lump formed in my throat and I couldn't say anything.

She added, "When I see you looking at me and you think I can't see, I know you will always protect me, keep me safe, care for me, but most important, I know you will love me. I see the same sadness and loneliness in your eyes that I had. I know that you found me and saved me so I could fill the holes in your heart and in your life. Likewise, you have given me the chance to trust, believe and love someone for the first time in my life. My heart aches with love every time you look at me, touch me, kiss me or make love to me and I love you more than my life."

I cradled her in my arms and softly kissed her. Pulling back, I looked into those soft, knowing green eyes and said, "My angel, how do know so much? It seems like when you look at me you can read me and know precisely how I feel. You know my heart and my desires and you fulfill every single one of them perfectly. It's like you're an angel or a genie come to fill the holes in me and make me whole again. How do you know so much about me my angel?" I asked.

She began, "Master, until now I have never known tenderness, love or any kind of passion, much less the kind of out of control passion that you have shared with me. I lost my virginity when my step father raped me when I was 11. From that damage, I lost the ability to have children, and I ran way when I was 13."

"I have lived on the streets for 10 years and everyone only wanted to take advantage of me, mostly as a punching bag, but sometimes for sex as well. I've known I was a submissive when I was 16 and met my first master. Like most masters I have met, he was cruel and only interested in hurt and pain and that was all I got until you rescued me."

"The bondage and restraint helped me move beyond the pain, and helped me exist outside the pain that my body was receiving. I could survive because the restraint freed me from my feelings or responsibility. But when you tie me up, the opposite happens, it frees me to feel, to let my body react, to let my heart feel and hope again. My heart and body are now your responsibility and that allows me to feel again, something that has never happened to me before. The gift you've given me is the ability to touch and be touched by someone with deep feelings in my heart. I'm new to all of this master, I don't know what to do or how to do it, but I only know that I can't go back now since I know what this feels like. Master, what you've shown me has changed me forever and for as long as you want me I will love you and be your devoted slave."

"It was true that I had never had an orgasm until you made love to me and you took me to a place I never even knew existed. To go from nothing to everything is scary and overwhelming, but this is not obligation that I feel. This is a deep ache in my heart. I love you master, I love you and I am giving you the only thing I have to give ... all of me with no reservations or holding back."

Tears were running down her cheeks and I held her face in my hands as I kissed away her tears. Then, we shared a long, slow, loving kiss. When we parted, I looked into those eyes and I knew that she saw the real me all the way through to my soul.

"The hole in my heart that you sense was from my last sub years ago. We had been together for two years and then one day she was murdered, mutilated and left on my doorstep. The police found out that it was another dominant that wanted to punish me for kicking him out of a BSDM club I helped found. To have someone close to you killed and tortured so someone can punish you is devastating and I couldn't have someone else hurt because of me. So I closed myself off ... then you're eyes met mine and everything changed." I said.

"Oh my beautiful all-knowing Pet, every time I look at you, hold you, kiss you, make love to you or even show you to others, I feel the same ache in my heart that you have. My brain says this is too soon, but my heart says I love you too. I have never felt the depth of feeling I have for you, even after two years with my last sub I never felt like this. I am feeling my heart begin to heal and fill with a love I've never known thanks to you. I will accept the gift you give me and I promise to never take that gift for granted, but only to cherish and love you ... all of you with no holding back." I softly responded.

"Oh Master you make me so happy," she said as she jumped into my arms and smothered my face with kisses.

I grabbed her and flipped my Pet onto her back and began to passionately ravage her mouth. When I came up for air, I said in mock anger, "Slave you forget yourself."

She looked up at me with sad puppy dog eyes and replied, "I'm sorry my love. Does this slave need to be punished?"

"Oh yes, I definitely think so. But first let's do rule number one. Into the shower my sexy wench," I smacked her bottom as she giggled, scampering to the bathroom.

I waited for the shower to start and then I went into the bathroom to sneak in behind her. When I opened the shower curtain, she was waiting with her arms open.

"I was hoping my master would come supervise this slave's shower," she said smilingly.

"Actually, I was thinking that your pussy might need a deep cleaning after last night," I responded.

"My master is always right."

I pulled her to me and started kissing her while my hands began to roam her tits and nipples.

"Oh master, one touch from you and I am on fire, oh I need you master, I need you in me."

At her words, I slid my hand to her pussy and ran my finger inside; she was wet and not from the water. I slid a second finger in her and dropped my mouth to a delicious nipple and sucked it deep into my mouth. She was squirming and moaning that she needed me inside her when I stopped.

She looked up at me with lust in her eyes. I said, "This is supposed to be a cleansing."

I grabbed the soap and started washing her tits, rubbing the soap into her taut skin and down her abdomen. I put soap on two fingers and started cleaning her pussy before I pushed her against the shower wall and soaped up my cock. I lifted her about two feet off the ground and she wrapped her legs around me, so I started to feed my cock into her hungry body. Slowly, I was impaling her on my cock as we were staring into each other's eyes. We were seeing each other's most intimate thoughts and we were even beyond making love. We were joining souls.

"Oh master... OH Master I'm yours forever... make me yours ... Oh master... you have all of me... I love you so."

I put my arms under her legs, grabbed her butt with both hands and started thrusting in and out of her. The whole time, we were either kissing softly or staring into each other's soul. All the while, my cock was traveling from her pussy lips to her cervix in slow, steady strokes.

"I accept this gift that you so willingly give to me... you are mine... always mine. I will protect you, cherish you, and love you forever," I said with my eyes looking into her heart while our bodies were joined.

She started crying in response and whispered, "I love you master and I only exist for your love. This body is yours do with it what you want. I exist only for you my master... I only exist for your love my Master... only for you."

I pushed her back hard against the wall and began to stroke myself deep into her. Her mouth fell open, her head fell against the wall and I felt her quivering which was the start of her orgasm. So, I pushed one of my soapy fingers into her asshole and that was all she needed as I said, "Cum for me my angel."

When she finished cumming, I wasn't ready to yet so I threw back the shower curtain and stepped out of the tub with my hands wrapped under Cindy's butt as she held onto my neck and shoulders. I walked to the bed, still using my hands to hold my cock deep into her. Cindy was thrashing so hard that I lost the finger in her asshole, but reinserted it when we got to the bed. She rocketed off again, so I started finger fucking her asshole all the while burying my cock into that rippling, soft pussy.

"Oh master, you're so deep... so full..."

After she came two more times, I started slowing down. I wanted to cum while she was looking at me. The lusty glaze in her eyes was beginning to fade and she looked at me again.

"I want us to cum together while you are seeing into my heart," I said as I slowly sped up again.

"Yes my love, yes my master, take me to heaven with you," she responded eagerly.

I felt her looking into my heart as I released my seed into her body. The minute I felt orgasm, I played with her clit and fingered her harder in her asshole and we climbed the stars to an unbeatable orgasmic bliss together.

As we both came back to earth, we were still connected. Something had happened and we were joined. She was part of me as I was part of her. We stared at each other and we both knew that we would be together forever.

"Wow," I gasped.

"I don't have the words Master," she said just as breathlessly.

"Cindy, I don't think there are words, but I know right now deep in my soul that you will always be part of me and I will always be part of you. I love you Baby," I whispered quietly.

"I love you Master," she said with tears in her eyes. "I will always love you and I will always obey you and I give my free will to you ... my Master. I give you my heart to hold, love and to never break."

"I accept your gifts and devotion and I will hold them in my heart always. Baby I need something from you, but let me explain why. First off, Rule number five goes both ways, so I won't lie to you. I told you about the brutal murder of my last sub four years ago and we had nothing like what you and I have now. That's what scares me, I can't let anything ever happen to you, and so I need you to tell me about all the people that have hurt you in the past. First, let's start with the people I stole you from."

We talked about her past and Cindy wrote a list of the people that had hurt her. I knew who my enemies were, but I had no idea if Cindy had anyone that might want to hurt her and I couldn't take a chance. Later I gave her list to my security chief so he could track down everyone on the list and make sure they were not a danger to Cindy. I can't have anything happen to this precious woman.

Afterwards, we finished our shower and had some breakfast delivered. I had planned an excursion for Cindy that I thought both of us would enjoy. A massage table was delivered to the room and I told my Pet to put on a robe and come with me as I threw a bag over my shoulder and grabbed the massage table. We took the elevator to the 4th floor and walked up a set of stairs and exited on the roof of the four story hotel. I walked over to the middle of the roof away from any hindrances and set up the table. Cindy was walking behind me, staring at all the tall glass buildings surrounding the hotel.

"Okay my Pet, drop the robe and climb up on the table for your massage ... face down please."

Without any hesitation or a questioning glance, Cindy dropped the robe and climbed onto the table naked and laid face down. Using some oils, I began moving my hands in circular motions along the muscles on her back. She was kind of tense and I was trying to give her a good massage.

I bent down and whispered in her ear, "I wonder how many people in all these buildings are watching your naked body right now."

A shiver rippled through her and I continued down her back and on to her tight butt. I put one hand in her crack so I could massage her cheeks separately. While there, I let my pinky slide into her rosebud and she gave a little moan. After a while, I continued on down to her feet and gave her feet a nice rubdown before returning back up her legs. As I came close to her pussy, I spread her legs and could see a small pool of pussy juice glistening on the table. I worked each leg separately and the end of the journey was a finger dipping into her pussy and caressing her clit. By the time I finished with her legs, her hips were swiveling around in anticipation.

"Okay Pet, time to turn over."

I expected some hesitation, but received none from Cindy. She flipped over and was proudly displaying her body to anyone who was watching. I walked to her head, laid my hand on her bare breast and leaned over her saying, "You are amazing my Pet. I wonder how many hundreds of people are ogling your very sexy body right now?"

Then, I kissed her and pinched a nipple. She gasped into my mouth while arching her back into my hand. As I released her lips, she said, "Oh Master I feel so beautiful and sexy when you display your slave to other people like this and I wish I could tell everyone watching that I belong to you."

In response, I kissed her again and abandoned all pretence of a massage. My mouth began a ravishment of those diamond hard nipples that had been tempting me all afternoon. Meanwhile, my right hand was exploring the insides of her slot.

"Oh master, you are going to make me cum soon."

"Hold it Pet ... hold it."

My mouth switched to the other nipple nd my thumb started flicking her clit as my fingers caressed her G-Spot.

"Oh master, I'm cumming!"

Her back was fully arched with her gleaming tits showing off to the buildings and sky around us. Her butt was bouncing up and down while her legs were drumming on the table, all because she was trying to hold the orgasm at bay.

"Don't cum yet Pet, don't disappoint me."

"Oh master ... pleeease master."

She was shaking now, twisting and struggling to hold the oncoming explosion of pleasures.

"Wait Pet, just a little more now."

"MAAAASTER... UNGH PLEASE!"

"Cum for me Pet, you may cum now."

Cindy's body froze and every muscle tensed before her final release in a body-wracking spasm of orgasms. Quickly, I went down to her feet and when she dropped back to the table I grabbed her legs and dove face first into her pussy.

With my mouth, I sucked and massaged her pussy until she came again and again continuously. I kept drinking up the juices that spilled out of her while lashing at her hardened clit.

She was moaning loudly on the table and so I had had enough, I yanked off my shorts and fed my cock into her milking hole. As I began humping her, I knew I wouldn't last long, so I made each hump count and slammed myself hard into her succulent pussy. A few more of those and I was ready for fill her up.

The next time she came, I came with and her last cum was the most romantic as she screamed my name.

"MASTER, OH MY MASTER ... SEAN ... MY MASTER ... OH SEAN."

As we were calming down, I leaned over and licked her nipple and felt her pussy clench around my cock. I pulled out of her gently and came up beside her head. She was looking at me with deep and compete love.

"Master, may I clean your cock?" she asked.

"That's a great idea, but if you get me hard again, I may have to take you to the room and punish you with my hard cock," I said in mock seriousness.

She smiled, looked down while giving me a submissive look, "Yes Master."

She got down onto her knees and sucked as much of me as she could down her throat and ran her tongue around the shaft. In its softened state, she could swallow my cock down her throat, but as she stated to get me hard again my large cockhead would choke her and she would have to back off a little. Soon enough, she had me rock hard again and had completely cleaned it off.

Then, I pulled her head off my cock and she stood panting, looking at me with desire in her eyes. She said, "I think this slave needs a punishing by this angry cock, Master."

"I think so too, but I will punish you here instead."

Picking her up off the ground, I had her put her arms and legs around me and I slid into her while standing. In this position, I bumped straight into her cervix and rubbed her g-spot.

I grabbed her butt in both my hands and started long, deep strokes in and out of her pussy. Her whole body was quivering as she was clinging onto me. Her hands were clawing my back, looking for hand holds as I shook her body with the force of my hammering.

"Don't cum yet Pet, don't disappoint me."

"Oh master... I'm trying not to..."

She was panting and trying hard to forestall the orgasm. She was shaking and having a hard time holding on to me so I kept one hand on her butt and moved the other up to hold her back.

"Not yet my Pet, you must wait for my permission to cum."

"Ohhh master PLEASE... so deep in me..."

"Wait Pet, a little longer."

After hearing numerous attempts of her pleas and feeling her body shake, I let her release.

"You may cum now my Pet."

Cindy's body exploded, she was arching her back away from me and completely lost her grip on me. Her body went into a seizure with her mouth open in a scream and only her grip on my cock and my arms kept her from falling. In this position, her tits were served up for feasting and I sucked her nipple and bit down. She orgasmed again to new heights of body spasms.

Cindy started cumming every time I slammed into her and I continued mouthing her. Her spasms never let up until the eroticism of the moment got to me and I soaked her once again with my cum. I pulled her back up and cradled her to me as my cock began to soften inside her.

She snuggled her lips against my neck and murmured, "Master, in my wildest dreams have I ever imagined anything like this. Oh Master, you have made me love you and I will be your slave for as long as you want me."

Her broken breathing told me that she was crying. I let her cry while holding her in my arms until my cock plopped out of her and cum started leaking to the floor on the roof. I set her on her feet, but she immediately dropped to her knees and started cleaning me anyway. When she was done, I lifted her to her feet and she leaned into my chest. I tilted her head up and looked into those loving eyes and kissed her softy.

"I am very proud to have you as my slave. You make me incredibly happy and you fill the holes in me that I didn't even know were there. Once again, I presented and displayed you to the public and you never questioned or hesitated. You are my perfect Sub. I love you too and don't worry baby, I'll make sure that we will never be separated."

I gathered our stuff, including the massage table and told Cindy, "Hold on to my arm and I'm going to show everyone we meet how stunning you are and that you're mine."

We walked off the roof and down to our room with Cindy glowing like a beautiful naked princess.

Oupa99
Oupa99
904 Followers