Pirate Treasure Ch. 06

Story Info
Cindy takes Master to a Strip Club and puts on a show.
5.7k words
4.7
19.8k
8

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
905 Followers

This is the prequel to "Perfect Picture" and will be a multi chapter story. This is a work of fiction and all characters are consenting adults over 21. I want to thank everyone for their feedback on Perfect Picture and that encouraged me to continue this story. I especially want to thank NadiaLove17 for her incredible dialog, plot and story ideas and dancing_to_gallifrey for her editing and tightening my writing. Finally thanks to innoentdoll for her editing and cleanup, everyone's contribution made this a much better story.

Chapter 6

Business of Business

The next day, I had a series of meetings in New Orleans. The lawyer's offices were right across the street from the hotel, coincidentally one of the office buildings overlooking the hotel roof. I had been offered a fairly decent price for one of my companies and my lawyers had done well so it looked like the sale might actually happen.

During one of the breaks, I went into the break room and made myself a cup of coffee. As I was there pouring the coffee, I overheard one of the conversations from the people gathered in the coffee room.

"I tell you, they were fucking like rabbits. It started out as a massage but by the end, it was one of the hottest things I've ever seen. I think I recognized her as a Playboy centerfold a year ago or so. Damn, she was fine. Yeah, I made sure I brought my binoculars in case she comes back. It was the most incredible thing I've ever seen."

I chuckled to myself as I left the room, and thought, "yeah, she definitely is quite incredible."

The meetings were going well, but I could tell that this was going to drag out for several more weeks. Therefore, while I was taking care of business, I had a regimen for Cindy. Every day, she spent at least two hours in the gym to tone and sculpt that fabulous body, and then she went for model and stripping lessons. Twice a week she went for spa treatments or massages, and twice a week I sent her to a dermatologist specializing in scar reduction and removal. I also got reports from the security personnel that I sent with her that she was eating properly as well. She was taking rule one seriously. She was already the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, but every day she was becoming increasingly confident and more radiant.

The modeling lessons were to help her walk in different types of shoes and to help her master the different types of walking, like a slutty walk, cat walk, regal walk or even a Goddess walk. It also seemed to help her self-esteem as she mastered the various ways of presenting herself.

On the other hand, the stripping lessons were something different. I didn't want her to do any stripping. Well, we might do some of that later, but I mostly wanted her to learn how to move her body to tease and titillate. Cindy also found that she really liked the stretch and exercise of working the stripper pole.

For the next week, I had a bunch of business meetings so I was gone for most of the day. The nights were spent with Cindy in my arms.

Well, not always in my arms. We explored each other and discovered each other's likes. Most of our time was spent making love in various forms. Cindy was so responsive to me that she had multiple orgasms every time we made love and I became enraptured every time I watched my Pet in a writhing, body-consuming spasm.

It quickly became my mission to make up for all of the time she had been abused. As part of this, I was going to find new ways to make her orgasm and cum harder and harder. During our explorations, I discovered that Cindy and I both enjoyed having her bound and spread tightly. So far we have only been able to stretch her on the bed or hang her from her bound hands from the ceiling. I have ordered several bondage items that will be delivered back home.

She said that being stretched tightly made the whole of her skin one giant sensual organ. All I had to do was caress her and she was ready to cum. I have to admit that caressing that stretched, taut, supple and baby soft skin is erotic for me as well. I also think that being bound tightly allowed all her past memories to disappear and so she is free to indulge in her sensual and sexual nature. She was also free to experience the strongest of emotions, complete unwavering and committed love.

For me, when she is bound and spread, her tiny waist almost disappears which leaves the sexist belly button I have ever seen. Likewise, her incredible breasts are stretched, lifted and served up for my pleasure and her succulent nipples stand up erect. Her pussy immediately gets wet and starts weeping for attention and her pussy lips open and close.

During the evenings, Cindy and I would do different things. While these negotiations were going on, I couldn't really be seen in a disco with a naked Goddess; so most of our time was spent with her in my arms at the hotel. But I'm not complaining because having this naked, petite, hard body wrapped in soft supple skin, cradled in my arms just makes the rest of the world seem unimportant. Every day that I wake up next to her and every day that I come home and she's waiting for me, I just pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming.

On the nights that we did go out, Cindy would dress to tease, typically showing a lot of skin. All of her dresses were short and some were completely backless, but others had deep navel-plunging necklines. She loved the attention brought to me. She told me one time that she wanted everyone in the world to know that this hot woman was mine, all mine and they couldn't touch her. If anyone ever asked her, she would tell them proudly that she was my property and mine alone.

I loved taking her out and having "accidental" wardrobe malfunctions that would reveal her to unsuspecting people. There were a couple of times when I exposed her that she had to grab a hold of my arm to keep from falling on her rubbery legs. Since she never wore any panties, there were plenty of chairs around the area that had Cindy's fragrant smell.

One time, I remember I had taken Cindy to a rather upscale restaurant. Her outfit was basically two satin ribbons coming down from her shoulders, barely covering her nipples, and meeting at her miniskirt. Even the skirt was interesting though because the sides were open with a 4-inch gap on either side. Her entire back, midriff, legs and huge chunks of her breasts and hips were all exposed. Everybody who saw her kept waiting for something to slip out.

After we had finished our salads, I told to her scoot forward on her chair and when she did I slipped a remote control vibrator deep into her pussy. She looked over at me with love in her eyes and shivered as I stuffed it inside her. I had the remote in my pocket and I turned it on a low setting, of course almost immediately Cindy closed her eyes and shivered.

I left it on that low setting until dinner came. Cindy had been in a slow simmer since I put the vibrator inside her. She started eating her dinner slowly and every few minutes she would lean in towards me and whisper, "Oh Master this is torture... please let me cum."

My response was always, "Not yet Pet."

She was almost finished with her dinner when I turned it up to the medium setting. I could see her stomach muscles cramping and she bent back over the table.

"No Pet," I whispered in her ear.

I moved her chair closer to me and she leaned into me, whispering, "Oh Massster I'm there."

As Cindy bent over the table trying to stop from cumming, the ribbons covering her nipples had enough slack to slip off. Much to the delight of many patrons around her, Cindy was now sitting topless at the table. This only made her situation worse since the exposure hiked up her excitement.

I slipped my arm around her back and we waited.

The waiter came over and asked, "Is something wrong with the madam?"

"There weren't any peanuts or shellfish in that dinner was there? She seems to be having bad stomach cramps," I replied coolly.

The waiter left saying, "I'll check, sir."

I used that opportunity of her being bent over to caress her breasts and give her nipples a quick pinch. Cindy had been trying to be quiet, but that pinching made her release a lusty moan.

"Oooooohhhhh!"

"Not yet Pet, don't disappoint me," I whispered sternly.

Cindy was whipping back and forth, trying to control and suppress the cum, and her teeth were chattering as she moaned, "Master please, I can't stop it..."

I pulled her into my arms to anchor her and finally let her.

She erupted and her body shook with the flow as she spilled in the chair and would've fallen on the floor if I hadn't been holding her. Much to the delight of the male patrons, her delicious breasts and cherry red nipples now thrust towards the ceiling. I whispered seductively into her ear, "You're on display for everyone to see, my darling."

Then, I hit the highest vibrator setting and her body seized into another muscle cramping orgasm. She kept moaning and little screams tumbled from her mouth. All the while, her body was convulsing from orgasm to orgasm.

I could tell that people were becoming more concerned. So I quickly dropped $200 on the table and scooped Cindy up into my arms. I walked out of the restaurant holding my shaking, topless Pet. Outside the restaurant, I turned off the vibrator and let Cindy start to coast back to reality.

While she was still quivering in my arms, I took advantage of her topless state and began to worship those incredible breasts as I carried her. This of course caused her to start moaning all over again.

"Master, oh... it was exquisite torture master. Oh you made me cum so hard."

I nuzzled her neck and carried her to the car and put in the front seat. When I sat in the driver seat, Cindy put her head on my lap and said, "Master, I need you in me, please master I need you."

How could I ever resist my Pet begging for my cock? So I pulled down my pants, freeing my erection, pulled the vibrator from her pussy, and picked her up to sit her on my cock. As she started to slide down, she wrapped her arms tightly around me and said, "I love you so much my master. Thank you for pushing me the way that you do and for letting me love you."

I kissed her in response and by the time my cock was all the way in, she was cumming again. I kept her orgasming repeatedly for the next quarter of an hour and when I finally bathed her in my cum, the car windows were completely fogged up. As I looked at my stunning Cindy, flushed with her orgasmic afterglow, I just had to kiss her and tell her how thrilled I was that she was completely mine.

---------

Cindy was excited about her debut. She had been going to a club for stripper lessons for three weeks and the owner offered her a spot on the dance card for a night. After our wet t-shirt experience, I had a long conversation with the owner before I allowed it. I wanted to make sure that she would be at my table the whole night, and with no table dances. I hired extra bouncers and made sure the private dance room was ours for the night, just in case we needed a hideout.

Cindy had ordered some outfits from a stripper website with the idea of supplementing those outfits with some of the things that I had purchased for her. As we went to the strip club, she had a large gym bag full of clothing that she was going to take off for everyone. I still had some reservations about this, since Cindy was skipping around and was as giddy as a schoolgirl. I hadn't seen her this excited about anything in a while, so despite my indecisiveness, I went along with it.

When we got there, Cindy disappeared into the back to get ready and I took a table that was close to the stage. I had just gotten my second drink when the announcer came on and announced, "The Gold Club is proud to present a new stripper on our lineup ... Christie!"

Cindy strutted out on the stage dressed as her stripper counterpart, Christie. Christie was wearing a black vest with two ties keeping it closed and a pair of black leather shorts with side zippers and knee-high boots.

A steady beat of thumping drums and a guitar solo started playing. Christie strutted to the stripper pole and started doing a few pirouettes around the pole, with her steps in time to the beat of the song. She began slowly swaying her hips to the beat, grasping the poll above her head and undulating in front of the cheering men.

Her body made waves against the pole, and she jumped higher on the poll to do a slow spiral back down to the stage. She did another body wave against the pole, allowing the guys in the crowd to get a good glimpse of her ass pointing in the air, as well as her tits practically hanging out of her vest. The yells from the crowd were encouraging her to take it further.

Sliding her hands over her body as she moved, she began to work the crowd. She looked over at me and I could see that the crowd's encouragement was stirring lustful feelings. She was being displayed, but this time she was doing it alone.

Christie did a complete spin around the pole, spreading her arms and legs wide apart to the cheering crowd. As she was spinning, she flipped over in the air, holding herself up by her arms to keep her stance and not touch the ground. With her arms straining, she pulled her body into the pole hooked her legs around it to spin around the pole while inverted. Then she slid down towards the stage and landed in a sitting position.

I could see her nipples hardening against the top as the exhibitionism really kicked in. Christie moved her body seductively to the beat of the music, swaying her hips and thrusting out her chest. As the music throbbed, Christie did a slow backflip with her tight stomach muscles bringing her legs up from behind and she ended up arched before the crowd with her legs spread. The crowd went wild with whistling and cheering, and they were becoming more boisterous by the minute.

Christie lowered herself to the stage and then rolled onto her stomach and began crawling towards me at the side of the stage. Her eyes never left mine and I knew she was doing this all just for me. As she reached the edge of the stage, she rose up to a kneeling position and undid one of the ties of her vest. She jumped to her feet did a quick strut around the stage on the far side and seductively untied the other one on her vest.

She grabbed the two sides of her vest and did a quick open and close while looking straight at me, giving the audience a teasing look at her spectacular breasts. The throng burst into cheers and whistles with calls for more. With her hips swaying exaggeratedly, she did a stripper strut to the middle of the stage, where she gave the crowd another quick flash of those stunning breasts.

Then, she turned her back to the audience and took off her vest completely and threw it back on stage. She was topless but as she turned around, she had her hands covering her nipples. Teasing the crowd into frenzy, she loved it as much as they did. Suddenly, she threw her hands over her head and held on to the pole while shimmying her hips which caused her breasts to wobble on her chest. Her nipples were tight, puckered points on her tits and you could tell that the excitement was getting to her as well.

She was well into her second song now and she was dancing around the stage, caressing her body and presenting her breasts to the audience. Occasionally, as she would roam the stage, the audience could see her slide a hand down the front of her hot pants and touch her clit. Every time she did it, she would look at me and make a soft moan.

The crowd was going crazy and the bouncers had set up a cordon around the stage. Several guys tried to climb onto the stage to be with Christie, but the bouncers did their job and nobody got close. Christie had not gotten close enough for anyone to stuff money in her pants, but they were throwing it all over the stage.

She was wowing the crowd, jerking her hips forward, sometimes dropping into splits on the floor, and caressing her body to show the audience what they could not have. Towards the end of the song, she strutted to the far side of the stage and unzipped one side of her hot pants. Then, she strutted across the stage to me where she unzipped the other side of her hot pants and looked at me with passion in her eyes.

She still had to tease the audience, so she had one hand holding the front and the other hand holding the back of her shorts as she kept sliding them back and forth through her legs. Her jerky hip movements indicated it this was rubbing against her clit while she was doing it. As her eyes melted me with lust, she pulled the pants from her legs and threw those too to the back of the stage.

As the song ended, Christie stood there in all of her spectacularly naked glory with the spotlight beaming on her glistening body. There was a moment of silence as everyone ogled this goddess posing before them. Then, the whole place erupted in chaotic shouts, cheers and whistles. Then money rained down on the stage from all directions as Christie proudly basked in the attention.

She gathered up most of her money, which kept coming down for several minutes, and then she grabbed her outfit and ran back behind the curtain. A couple minutes later, she came back out a side entrance wearing a shirt and shorts and came over to sit in my lap. She gleefully wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me and questioned me with, "How did I do, Master?"

I wrapped her in a huge hug and whispered affectionately to her, "You were incredible baby, I couldn't be more proud!"

She had a huge beaming smile on her face as she hugged me back and replied, "Thank you my master for letting me do this. I believe my master bought a private dance earlier. Will you please follow me, sir?"

She got off my lap, grabbed my hand and pulled me behind her towards a door on the far side of the club. Everyone in the club was looking at me with either hate or envy as we strolled away. Several people tried to grab her on the way, so I placed myself protectively between her and the crowd. We made it to the private dance room without any major problems.

As the door closed, Christie the stripper suddenly transformed into Cindy, my lover. She turned and threw herself into my arms with her body completely wrapped around mine. I was forced to grab her sexy butt to keep us from falling over. In a flurry, she started kissing my face and speaking, "Oh master I want you in me now ... please."

I looked at those sweet, innocent eyes full of need and stopped her, "Wasn't I supposed to get a private dance?"

"Oh master you're going to tease me and make me wait ... aren't you?"

I smiled and said, "I can only tease you so far love, because you see, I want to be inside you as badly as you want me to. So let's tease each other and make it spectacular."

"Okay my Master."

Cindy had me sit on the couch as she turned on some music. She began dancing for me, with her back turned. She shook her ass, grinning over her left shoulder at me. My eyes were fixated on her as she unbuttoned the first three buttons of her shirt and turned around, spreading the shirt open.

She didn't have a bra and the shirt barely covered her breasts. I watched her more intently as she opened the last button off the shirt and shrugged it to the ground. She slid her hand over her right breast, squeezing it against her chest as her hand slid down to her belly. Cindy moved closer, gyrating her hips in time to the beat. She glanced down at the bulge forming in my pants and licked her lips hotly.

She twisted which gave me a glimpse of those fabulous breasts and she let me see them only for a second before turning her back. With a devilish grin, she looked over her shoulder, shaking her ass right in front of me.

I was starting to get delirious when she lowered her shorts to the floor, leaving only a G-string on her. Cindy shook her butt in front of me. Instinctively, I reached out and cupped her ass, but Cindy jumped out of reach.

Oupa99
Oupa99
905 Followers
12