Pirate Treasure Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

"Nope. You know the rules, there's no touching," Cindy laughed as she continued to dance.

Cindy bent backwards, covering my mouth with her hand and I never took my eyes off her. She moved back towards me, rubbing up against my leg like a feline in heat. She hooked her fingers in the g-string and teased it down, revealing her freshly shaved pussy. I looked at her naked body and realized all of the fantasies that everyone had had of her, but they definitely didn't compare to the real thing. Continuing to dance for me, she rubbed up against my leg again.

Cindy traced a finger down my arm and through my fingers until it rested on the end of my shirt. Quickly, I raised my arms and she pulled my shirt over my head. She looked at my chest, big, broad and muscled since I was in great shape.

Cindy then dropped to her knees with a sly grin on her face as she unzipped my pants. She pulled my cock out and glanced up at me with the same grin, admiring the 9" length of manhood. She traced the outside of it with her fingertip and I moaned as she guided her mouth onto me. Looking down, I saw her kissing and licking my shaft as I felt it hit the back of her throat.

I reached down and fondled her fabulous breast, pinching her hard nipple. Her breasts dangled from her chest across my knees as she sucked me. Her skin was soft in my hand and she moaned quietly, careful not to bite down on me. She was enjoying herself, and so was I. As much as she wanted this blowjob to go on forever, she couldn't put off the inevitable anymore.

She turned around, slightly bending at the knees. She glanced over her shoulder, biting down on her bottom lip. Without a word spoken, she straddled my legs. I grasped her hips as she sat on my cock in one long, slow plunge. I helped her rise and lower on my manhood, pushing her along. I listened to the whimpering come from her mouth as we moved together. I alternated quick steady movements with slower ones and it was driving her wild. Occasionally, I would slip a hand from her hips to her breast, squeezing it softly, paying special attention to her swollen nipples.

I moaned her name, "Oh Cindy," as I felt her ass rubbing against my abdomen. She bent over some more, exposing her asshole to me. I continued to bounce her on my cock, moving her faster. The sounds coming from her mouth were purely sensual. Her voice was always soft, but now her moans had become throaty as I filled her up with my hard cock.

Cindy's pussy held me tight as she shifted her weight. She felt my touch on her body and wanted more. My hands were caressing her all over and with her back to me; I had complete access to all of her erogenous zones. I saw her glance between her legs to see me entering her and then she closed her eyes, feeling me deep inside her clasping pussy.

"Uhhhh, I," she breathed. I could feel her juices and her trembling and I knew she was getting close. Cindy was on the edge of an orgasm as she eased back down on my cock, then slid it back out again. That final stroke did the trick and she was at the edge waiting for my permission to let her orgasm consume her.

"OH MASTER, I'm cumming!"

She arched her back against me and I had a fabulous view of her gleaming tits. She was bouncing up and down on me roughly.

"You know the deal, don't cum yet Pet."

She pleaded and squirmed, but was still able to withhold her orgasm. We both felt Cindy's breasts bouncing as she was riding my cock. I wished there was a mirror in the room, so we could see ourselves.

When I thought that she could hold it back no longer, I let her cum and she tensed around my cock, her pussy convulsing rapidly as she rested her head against my chest. With one hand, I grabbed her distended nipple while the other hand grabbed her throbbing clit and I pinched both at the same time. Her body exploded backwards and forwards as her muscles clenched and she screamed out in pleasure.

She came several times and her pussy was bouncing off my cock while at the same time I was driving myself deep into her. I kept pinching her nipples and clit and she kept vibrating from orgasm to orgasm.

With her cunt squeezing and rippling along my cock, I slammed hard into her pussy and nudged her cervix where I planted thick ropes of cum as we both came and our fluids leaked out of her trembling love spot.

After we started calming down, I leaned over and licked her neck while cupping both plump breasts. Her pussy clenched around my cock one last time. As I lifted her off my cock and sat her facing me on my lap, she looked at me with complete devotion.

"Oh Master, I never knew what this could be like. Thank you Master ... may I clean your cock?" she asked politely.

"That's a great idea," I said to her.

She smiled, looked down and giving me a submissive look. "Yes Master," she husked as she dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth.

Cindy and I stayed in the Private room for about an hour before rejoining the club. She still had two more sets to go. When it was her turn, Christie came out in a schoolgirl outfit. All I can say is that girls never looked like that when I was in school... and thank goodness. In the short micro plaid skirt, her cropped top tied between her breasts, and with her knee socks, she looked positively delectable.

As she strutted around the stage as a schoolgirl, I thought back to the innocent but damaged little girl that I saved from a float just a few short weeks ago. Her body, mind, and heart have all begun to heal and she turned into an even more remarkable woman than she ever thought she could be. I am so proud and in love with her. I thought of how she changed me as well, from the lonely bitter man a few weeks ago to a man worthy of devotion and the love that she gives me every moment I'm with her.

As she finished her set and stood naked in the spotlight basking in the applause, she looked over at me and melted my heart with the love in her eyes. Just like the other set she brought down the house. She blew me a kiss, gathered up the money and picked up her costume before going back stage to prep for a few minutes. Later, in a short robe, she grabbed my hand and took me over to the private dance room. Once again, when the door was closed, she flew into my arms and demanded to be ravished.

Who am I to argue with the beautiful, naked, horny woman? This time, it was my turn to tease her. Therefore, I told her to take off her robe and used some rope that I brought for the occasion to tie her to the chair. Starting off with a heartfelt kiss, I told her how fabulous she was on the stage. Then, I began to gradually kiss down to her breasts and encircled them with little kisses and bites, though never touching her nipples. Soon, she was gasping for breath and throwing her chest out at me, begging me to play with her nipples, and when I finally took one of her nipples with my mouth and bit down on it, her orgasm blossomed through her.

I knew she was in for a heck of a night because I hadn't even touched her pussy yet. I knelt between her legs and began to nibble and tease her, keeping her on the edge of cumming until she was pleading and begging with me to let her cum. I stuck two fingers up her, swirled my tongue around her clit, and thrashed her slit with my tongue, which took her through a series of orgasms.

She was writhing, bound in the chair and trying to stop the tortuous pleasure on her clit. Her back was bowed and her breasts heaved, trying to get some air into her lungs while she spasmed violently as she continued to cum. I watched her tight stomach muscles alternately knot and release as her body continued to release orgasms. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and let her clit slip from my mouth. I kissed up her quivering and shaking body and gave her a loving kiss on her trembling lips.

Then, I untied her from the chair, lifted her into my arms, and sat in the chair cradling her to my chest. With what little muscle control she could muster, she pulled herself up to my neck and gave me a quick kiss and unsteadily whispered, "Oh God master, you know how to drive me wild and make my body scream with passion. I never knew I could feel these things, but you did, because you are the master this body. I love you with all I am my master."

She grabbed me and held me tight whispering into my chest, "I never knew, I never knew it could be like this, not for me, I never knew and I am so thankful."

I cradled her, stroking her hair and giving her gentle kisses as her body relaxed. She lifted her head and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. When she pulled away, I put my finger to her lips and said, "You need not say a thing my love, your eyes say it all and I love you just as much." I gave her another quick kiss and added with a smile, "We need to get you ready for your last set on stage."

Cindy reluctantly crawled out of my lap and put her robe back on. She looked in the mirror and then turned to me and said, "I look like I've been well and truly ravaged." Then, she fixed me with this soft loving look and added, "Thank you, thank you my one and only master for loving this unworthy slave." I escorted her back stage and then went to take my place at my table to wait for Christie to reappear.

For her last set, Christie came out as a harem slave. She had on a vest top, a skirt made of the same material tied at the hip and sloping diagonally down her legs. The material was transparent enough that you could see her aureoles and nipples vaguely through the top and her pink g-string on the bottom. She had also included a veil over her face made of the same material.

This time, her dance was not as much bump and grind, but more sensuous shimmying. The crowd was not nearly as raucous this time as they had been during her other dances, but they somehow seemed to be more respectful, at least until the end. They cheered when she lost her top, becoming louder when her skirt fell off, and they went nuts when her G-string came off. It never got old seeing her standing there naked in the spotlight with only a veil covering her face. The windows rattled with the cheers and through it all, Cindy fixed me with her loving, yet proud and happy gaze.

We gave all of her $3200 in tips to the house to be split among the bouncers who had had their hands full that night. Needless to say, the owner invited Cindy back any time that she wanted due to the revenue increase. She looked at him and said, "Only if my Master allows it."

Later, as we drove home, her head was lying in my lap and she gave me the most sensuous blowjob I could have ever dreamed of. I was stroking her head as I thought of how lucky I am to have the gift of this incredible woman's love.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12