Pirate Treasure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
906 Followers

She was looking at me in amazement and her face had transformed from fear to jubilation. Her face has lit up in one of her patented light-up-a-city smiles. She threw her arms around my neck and held me so tight. Then she said, "Yes Master, this slave will obey her master's every command."

"Now, let's go get some breakfast before I ravish you as my breakfast," I joked.

"Whatever my master desires," she said as she struck a coquettish pose.

"Come over here, I want you to look sexy when I take you out for breakfast."

Then, I dressed Cindy in a sexy crop top, hot pants, and knee high socks and we headed down the street to the diner for breakfast. Needless to say, she garnered plenty of stares as we walked down the street with her attached to my arm. We had turned a corner and she could not have been smiling more brightly. We got to the diner and all heads swiveled towards Cindy as we walked in. We found a booth, sat together, and had a nice breakfast.

About half way through the meal, a man stopped by our table and asked for Cindy's autograph. Cindy looked puzzled and turned to me, but I recognized him as the guy from my office that swore the lady being wildly ravished on the hotel rooftop a few weeks ago was Miss July 2011. I asked him if he had anything to write with and he produced a pen and paper. I whispered in her ear to sign it "Miss July 2011" and she happily obliged. He ran off gleefully.

Through the rest of the meal, I told her the story and she giggled. After that guy came asking for an autograph several others came up asking for some as well. As we left the diner, Cindy was giddy and happier than I had seen her since before the abduction. Then, I heard a husky voice behind me saying, "Because of you, bitch, he's dead."

I felt a chill race up my spine as I swung Cindy protectively behind me, whipped around, and charged towards the voice. It was an old woman with a revolver, trying to aim around me for Cindy. I grabbed her arm and twisted it from her grasp just as it went off. Immediately, I felt a burning in my side as I grabbed her gun and I shot her.

Behind me, I heard a soulful anguished wail, "Oh master, don't leave me, NOOOOO!"

I turned quickly, and I felt a little woozy, but then Cindy collapsed. She was on her knees with her hands over her face as she screamed. At that point, I was more afraid of Cindy's fragile state of mind than my wound.

I knelt down to her, pulled her to me and whispered, "I'm not going to leave you my love. Shhhhhh. I'm not going to leave you. I promised to never leave you and it's not the 35th of May so I can't leave."

With that, she stopped screaming, pulled her hands from her face, grabbed my head and began planting grateful kisses all over my face.

"Oh Master, I can't live without you, you can't leave me, I can't live ..." she said before she burst into a heart-breaking cry.

It was not a life-threatening wound, just a lot of blood. I was sitting down on the sidewalk when my security team ran up, better late than never. They took charge trying to treat the wound, but I made it difficult for them by not letting go of Cindy. I was holding Cindy on the opposite side of the wound, mostly because I didn't want her to see.

The ambulance came and everyone helped Cindy and me into the ambulance. Cindy was still in a state of shock and I was more worried about her than me, but she seemed to be calm and looked at me with concern instead of holding that vacant, lifeless look she had on her face. I pulled her to me once again and said, "I'm never going to leave you baby ... never ... ever. I love you too much to be without you."

She started kissing me again and said, "Oh master, I'm sorry, I couldn't bear the thought of losing you. You are my reason for living and I can't be without you."

"Don't worry my love ... you won't ever be without me. I will be bossing you around for a long time to come and even when I die, my ghost is going to make love to you."

Her face brightened a little at the lightheartedness, "Promise?"

"I promise. Hey baby, I think New Orleans has worn out its welcome. What do you say we go someplace warm for a while?"

"Yes Master, I would love that."

Oupa99
Oupa99
906 Followers
12