Pirate Treasure Ch. 08

Story Info
Cindy & Master leave for the Carribean & new adventures.
5.4k words
4.79
15.7k
7
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers

Chapter 8
Healing

We spent the night in the hospital, basically for observation. Cindy was clinging to me like a vine. She had just seen her worst fears almost come true and her mind, as well as her heart, was about to snap in two. I held her in my arms all night long, but even then every few hours I could feel her sobbing against my chest.

The next day we went back to the hotel and I called a meeting of my legal team. I told them that I would be out of New Orleans within a week and if the deal wasn't finished by then, we would just have to complete it via FedEx. I worked with a friend of mine, who also happened to be a travel agent, and ask him to find me a villa someplace in the Caribbean, beautiful views, great food and a very laid-back atmosphere.

He came up with this fantastic looking place in St. Bartholomew or St. Bart's for short. The villa sat on top of a cliff overlooking the ocean, had expansive decks, an infinity pool and steps going down to the beach. I had been to St. Bart's before, so I knew it as the very liberal and forgiving French island it is. It sounded like this could be the answer to her prayers.

I also spend the next week with police and prosecutor interviews. I kept Cindy out of it as much as I could. She was a witness and had to be interviewed, but I had some of my lawyers be in there with her. In the end, they concluded that the old woman tried to shoot me for trying to sell my company and I had succeeded in keeping Cindy out of it.

Seven days after the shooting, Cindy and I left for St. Bart's and the plan was to stay there for at least six weeks. St. Bart's is like taking a section of Paris and dropping it in the Caribbean. It's a unique place that's perfect for healing Cindy and me.

The first week we were there we spent most of the time resting in each other's arms, making love and we both spent a lot of time exercising and getting us both back in shape. Cindy even started to learn how to surf and believe me if you haven't seen a topless goddess surfing you haven't seen anything. I have to admit watching Cindy surf topless or in the nude elevated the sport of surfing to a whole new level.

We had a French chef at the villa and the meals were fabulous and everything about that idyllic 1st week was fabulous. But it seemed that Cindy wasn't making the kind of progress I had hoped for. Every time I saw her look at or touch the scarring on my side, her eyes teared or she broke down crying altogether. I think I needed to reassert her bondage.

So one day we went into town and found a jeweler and had him make some very specialized bracelets for Cindy's wrists and ankles. There were about 2 inches wide and had locking rings as well as a concealed chain. Cindy's face lit up when I locked the bracelets on her wrists and ankles, and when she looked at me, I could once again see that look of unquestioning devotion. I could tell this was going to be the right thing for Cindy's healing, but it was also going to be a hell of a lot of fun.

For the next few days I didn't do anything too exotic, but I did have her walk around with her hands cuffed behind her. Sometimes I had her cuffed topless, sometimes completely nude and sometimes dressed provocatively. The more I bound her, displayed her and showed everyone that she belongs to me, the more she seemed to forget about all the bad that had happened.

She was starting to heal, but I needed to keep moving forward with this highly unusual therapy. I decided to take Cindy for a very specialized shopping trip. It was a very specialized leather shop in a dark corner of St. Bart's. I spotted this particular shop when we were looking for the jeweler. I realized they specialized in very sexy and exotic leather outfits; many could also be construed as bondage outfits.

The day of the shopping trip I dressed Cindy in a very small tube top that was slightly wider than her aureoles and kept much of the top and bottom of her breasts exposed. I gave her a very small miniskirt that barely covered the cheeks of her ass. She had some small flat sandals to walk in and of course she had her bondage bracelets and anklets, but the crowning touch was her collar around her neck to which I attached a leash.

The store was about eight blocks away so I locked her hands behind her and my Pet and I walked to the store. With her arms locked behind, Cindy's astounding breasts threatened any minute to explode out of her tube top and being so exposed had her nipples hard enough to rip holes in the top. Her tiny waist and muscled flat belly only seemed to make her breasts much more prominent.

By the time we reached the store, Cindy was breathing so hard but I don't think this has anything to do with exertion. Every time somebody stopped to ogle her as we walked by she would quiver, get a little more turned on and breathe a little harder; I could see lust starting to burn in her eyes. As we entered the shop, I greeted the owner and he closed the door and started to pull the curtains close.

"No," I said, "Let's leave everything open."

Cindy looked at me with desire showing plainly on her face and shivered. I took off her leash, unlocked her hands from behind her back and told her to undress. She quickly removed her top and skirt in the middle of the shop waiting patiently for my next command, as she stood there, her unbelievable beauty and unwavering trust once again made me realize just what a special sub she really is.

I reached over and locked her hands into chains hanging from the ceiling and then spread her legs and locked her ankles to chains bolted to floor. Anyone walking by the shop could see her alluring naked beauty on display; I could see the impact this knowledge had on Cindy. Her breasts were heaving and she was trying to catch her breath and her nipples puckered into hard pleading knots, her pussy lips were swollen and gleaming in the sunlight with her juices.

Her eyes were telling me that she loved every minute of this, but as she licked lips and then began to nibble on her lower lip I knew she wanted more. She wanted me to take her right here in the shop with everyone watching. I walked over to stand in front of her as she looked up at me I bent down to kiss those delectable lips and palmed her breasts in my hands. As I pulled back from the kiss I said, "I know what you want, my vixen Pet, but you will have to wait."

The owner, Mr. Ricardo, began to measure every piece of Cindy and started running the tape measure over her skin taking various measurements and writing them down. The more he rubbed his tape measure over her skin, the more her body shivered and the more excited she became. Her breasts were wobbling with the exertion of her heavy breathing and her pussy was absolutely dripping with her musk permeating the room.

I told him I wanted several types of tops from small aureole covering bikini top, small vests with center ties, tops with keyholes and back less and finally a couple of open chain mail top that would only accentuated her breasts and display her nipples. Mr. Ricardo also had a suggestion on a similar rhinestone top, it was strings of rhinestones loosely tied together and he said would display and draw attention to those perfect breasts. I took his suggestion, ordering one of those as well.

I wanted several different styles for the bottom of her outfits. Micro and miniskirts, short shorts, micro shorts, leather thongs and g-strings all with easy exits. I made sure Mr. Ricardo understood that all skirts, shorts, underwear and pants all allowed me free access to my pet. I wanted a waist and a full corset that has tightening lace ups and again easy exits. Cindy has such a tiny waist that I didn't know if we would ever use the corsets and besides I prefer that tiny muscled belly to be exposed for everyone to see.

I wanted several dresses with unique designs that showed Cindy in an unbelievably sexy light, along these lines I thought of two the ideas one was just a series of leather straps and the other was what they call a shred dress. A shred dress is basically a dress with slashes through it showing the skin underneath, the amount of skin is determined by how close the slashes are together, how many of them there are and how much is the dress they encompass. I thought we could do the same thing with a series of leather strings that create a very titillating dress with lots of skin, breasts and nipples peeking through.

Lastly I wanted some things that Cindy could wear in mixed company, lace up leather pants, leather tops, skirts and dresses. But I wanted them all to be short formfitting and also display Cindy as the beautiful sexy lady she is. I added in a long leather overcoat and a leather cape.

For the next two hours Mr. Ricardo hurried back and forth showing the different designs and items on Cindy. When he would rub some leather against her skin Cindy would catch her breath and sometimes moan, but as he left to try the next item she would calm down only to be brought back to the edge with the next series of fittings. So, the two hours were pure torture for Cindy with constant titillation. Every once in a while somebody would walk by the shop and this would further escalate Cindy's arousal.

By the end of the two hours Cindy was a quivering basket case of sexual need. Towards the end of the two hours, Cindy pinned me with her smoke-filled eyes and whispered, "Please master, end this torture ... please take me and show everyone who I belong to."

I walked over to her took one of her nipples in my mouth and pressed between my tongue and teeth and at the same time I slid a finger into her succulent cunt. She sucked in deep breath pushing her nipple deeper into my mouth and screamed.

"OOOHH MA ... MASTER IM GOIN TO CUM ... OH GOD MASTER ... LET ME CUM ... CANT STOP"

"You can't cum yet, my Pet ... wait."

I pulled my finger out of her as her eyes began to focus on me again I put the finger in my mouth and sucked on it and said, "You taste delicious, my pet."

Her whole body shuddered and she whispered breathlessly, "Plleeaassee master, please I need you in me. Please, my loving master."

Realizing that Mr. Ricardo was still around, I asked him if he could take a 30-minute break. As he was closing the door, I fed my cock into my Pet's hungry pussy. And when I finally gave her permission to cum, she exploded into an orgasm and lasted until I shot my cum inside her 10 minutes later. She was a breathtaking sight, chained naked in the middle of the tailor shop writhing in sexual ecstasy with her master pummeling his cock into her.

When I finally pulled out of her sweaty body, she quivered with the strain of cumming as my cock pounded into her cunt while standing. Her beautiful face was a mask of contentment and exhausted ecstasy and I could see the look of complete, unwavering and boundless love as her eyes pinned me.

I kissed her lips and released her from her bondage, then held her until Mr. Ricardo returned. Most of what Mr. Ricardo would be creating for Cindy would take some time, but he did have one outfit he thought would be perfect for her and she could wear it home.

It was a long ankle length duster dress, but it is mostly open in the front. It had a high collar with choker affixed, which then openly flared out to her shoulders and came back in just covering her nipples. The dress never came together, leaving a 3-inch gap in the middle. The dress was fastened with two snaps affixed to a small one-inch belt below her sternum, then the dress flared and wrapped behind her legs. The effect was incredible with her breasts barely covered and she was completely nude below her waist. Since the entire bottom was open, Mr. Ricardo gave Cindy a leather thong as part of the outfit. This showed her off magnificently and she was absolutely spectacular in the dress.

I attached her leash and Cindy and I walked arm in arm back to our villa. Cindy held her head high like a regal Princess but in this outfit, she was more like a goddess. She walked with her head held high and shoulders pulled back, clinging to me. I could tell she was showing everybody that this slave belongs to this master.

Cindy seemed to be getting happier by the day, her happy radiant glow was returning and her fears seem to be receding. It seemed to be kind of like what Dr. Liebowitz had said, "the fear would never completely go away but would recede into the background"

I don't know if it was time or my unusual therapy of taking control of her body, but as long as she got better, her fear receded and she began to trust that I will always be there for, that's all that counts. Either way, if my therapy helped Cindy then we would continue. Besides, I really enjoyed it too. Having my Pet displayed nude, bound and forced to cum was exhilarating for both of us and she never looked more stunning than in the throes of passion while being publicly displayed.

The next week, I talked to a bar owner on the far side of town and made some special arrangements for dinner. Before we went for dinner, I dressed Cindy in a tight fishnet dress. She might as well have been naked, with her nipples poking through the holes fishnet and her pussy and ass on complete display, she was a sight to behold. The only other adornments she had on were her silver cuffs on wrists and ankles with her choker wrapped around her beautiful throat.

As we entered the restaurant all heads turned, everyone in the restaurant followed Cindy as we were led to a small booth off to the side. I noticed a black gentleman that I have seen on three different occasions and unlike most people that stared at Cindy with lust, envy or admiration, this man was staring with malice. I had a bad feeling and excused myself to make a phone call to the security team that came with us to St. Bart's. They promised to look into it, so I went back to the booth.

The booth actually had a fairly small table only about 2 1/2' across and we soon discovered that it also turned like a Lazy Susan. The waiter pulled the table out and I slid in first with Cindy on the outside, I thought it would be nice for the other patrons to keep Cindy in ogling range.

I had pre-ordered a relatively light meal, and very shortly after we got there the first course arrived. Cindy kept looking at me expectantly, like she knew something was up. After the second course she put her arm through mine leaned into me and said.

"Oh master, I'm quivering with anticipation? What do you have planned for your slave?"

I looked at the love and trust in her gorgeous eyes and noticed a heavy dose of lust lurking there. I said, "My gorgeous woman, you're just going to have to wait and see."

I looked over and noticed that her nipples were puckered into hard knots. I pushed aside the fishnet and at the same time, realized that there was a huge wet spot on the vinyl of the booth. My Pet was aching for me to do something to her, but there is a time and place for everything. About this time, my security team arrived in a mass and after a quick brief struggle, escorted the man off the premises.

"Pet, come dance with me," I said.

"Yes Master," she responded.

The song was a fairly slow one and it allowed us time to snuggle into each other on the dance floor. She reached up to put her arms around my neck and looked up at me with deep, abiding love pouring out of her eyes, but there was also an undercurrent of longing and lust. As I was holding her, she began rubbing her nipples against my chest and her pussy against my leg and the lust in her eyes started bubbling to the surface.

I leaned over to kiss her deeply and said, "You are very beautiful and sexy tonight and you are oozing sexuality tonight. Does my Pet want me to ravish her publicly and display her enchanting body to everyone?"

"Oh yes Master, I want everyone here to know who my master is and what magic he can perform on his slave's body." She responded.

"Well let's have dessert and we'll see what we can do about my loving Pet's request." I said as I led her back to the table.

At the table there was a cart of various sauces and some fruit, but nothing else. Cindy looked at me and asked innocently, "what's for dessert."

"You are, my dear," I responded. "Please remove your dress, my Pet."

She shivered and began to remove her dress and when she stood naked before me she smiled radiantly and said, "You really are the best Master in the world, your slave will make you proud. Oh Master, I love you so very much."

I picked her up and placed her on her back with the table positioned so her shoulders and head hung off one end and her butt was on the edge of the table. I then reached underneath the table and secured her left wrist to her right ankle and right wrist to left ankle. I used her wrist and ankle cuffs with small pieces of chain to accomplish this.

Oh my, Cindy looked spectacular with her body bowed over the table. She was bound such that only her butt and shoulder blades were touching the table and with her back bowed, her normally tiny, concave belly was stretched tight and flat. Her stunning breasts were pulled up from her arms being pulled behind her and their fullness was thrust amazingly skywards with her puckered nipples offered for dessert. Her pussy was pushed up and served prominently for eating.

I twirled the table towards me so that I was looking into her eyes and said, "Oh Cindy you look radiant, and I don't think I have seen you more incredibly beautiful than you do now. You make your Master very proud and your master loves you very much."

I cradled her head in one hand while I kissed her long and hard. The other hand was roaming over her deliciously bound body, tweaking her nipples, caressing her taut belly and finally sinking into that wet and welcoming pussy. Her whole body shivered and she moaned into my mouth while I was stealing her breath.

"Oh my Pet, you are so sinuously tempting you make it difficult to not take you right here and now. My God, I have to be the luckiest Master in the world and I will never ever let you go." I said.

I could see tears of love building in her eyes as she responded. "No Master, I have to be the luckiest slave in the world to have you as my loving Master and I desperately want you to take me and ravish me, totally and completely."

"Dessert first, my Pet." As I picked up one of the provided brushes, dipped it in chocolate and proceeded to paint her breasts and nipples. I painted her breasts with soft, cold, chocolate syrup and then her nipples with warm chocolate that would harden and crust. As I let the chocolate harden on her nipples, I began to lick and suck on the rest of her breasts, while my finger would randomly stroke her clit and dip into her pussy.

"Oooohhh Master, you make me feel so beautiful and sexy. Ooooohhh I want you pounding deep in me, Master. Oh Master make me yours, make me cum hard."

A crowd was starting to build to watch the spectacle of this dazzling naked woman being used as a vessel for dessert. They stayed respectfully quite and distant, but their numbers were growing as word spread about what was happening.

Occasionally, I would cradle Cindy's head and kiss her sharing the combine taste of her and chocolate; to me, it was a heady mixture. I had mostly cleaned her of chocolate sauce and then put her chocolate hardened nipple in my mouth and bit down cracking the chocolate. Cindy's body convulsed pushing her nipples deeper into my mouth for me to nibble on.

"Oh Master, Oooohhhh Ma ... Master, let me cum, Oooooo please."

"Oh my pet, we still have lots of dessert left. Not yet, my sumptuous Pet."

I cracked the chocolate on the other nipple and again she arched her nipple further into my mouth. I could see the muscles in her flat belly straining to push more of her nipple into my mouth and the cords in her neck distended trying to keep from cumming.

Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers
12