Pirates!

Story Info
A pirate raid puts Helen in difficult positions.
4.9k words
4.18
46.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Small Note: Please forgive the "pirate lingo" throughout the story. I was influenced by Pirate Day and simply couldn't resist trying it out. :)

*****

"Damn ta hell!!" roared the scarred face of the pirate captain as he stomped around his cabin. "Those scurvy dogs backing out on our handsome deal!"

Helen watched in near panic as the Captain crashed around in a building fury, a steady stream of vile curses escaping his lips. He tore up the letter in his hand violently tossing the scraps to the floor and stomping on them in anger. With a final curse so vile that Helen's face turned white, he punched the door to the cabin, rattling it in its hinges.

It was all Helen could do to stay standing straight in her heavy chains when all she wanted to do was collapse and cry at the injustice of her fate. There was no doubting it now, that she was in a VERY bad situation.

A few weeks ago, Helen had been captured by the villain and his crew during a surprise night raid of her coastal town. The smoke and screams replayed in her head, as she remembered the townsfolk grabbing whatever they could to defend themselves from the blood thirsty pirates. She remembered many of her friends and acquaintances being cut down in the street as the pirates went house to house looking for treasure and supplies.

The worst part was the pirates were also grabbing any women they found and taking them away. The horror of being grabbed by the waist and literally carried off to the waiting longboats was still very fresh in her mind. As the boat rowed away, she had watched in dread as the light of the fires burned unchecked, destroying much of the only home she had ever known. She had recognized most of the faces of the women in the boat with her, all frightened into silence by the the evil looking men guarding them. Any woman giving them any trouble, received quick discipline in the form of a pinch, poke or slap.

"Love my eyes mateys! Isn't this a haul of treasure!", said one of the most muscular men she had ever seen. "I'll be bettin these pretty lassies be bringin us a fortune o' ransom!"

He was taller than Helen, wearing leather britches and a vest with a three pointed hat crammed down over his black dreadlocks. At his waist were a pair of pistols and a rather evil looking knife.

He walked between the benches, surefooted even in the rough surf, inspecting his merchandise. He stopped in front of Helen and looked down at her, grabbing her chin and moving her head side to side to inspect her. Suddenly furious, Helen shook her head free, and tried to bite his hand.

"Oh-ho!" laughed another pirate with his companions. "Cap'n found a fiery one!"

The pirate leader raised his hand and slapped Helen hard across the face. Helen's saw stars as her head rocked back, gasping in pain.

"Ye dinna do that again." he rumbled threateningly his brow furrowed. "Yer mine ta do what me wants with ye, and don't ye fergit it!"

Helen promptly tried to bite his hand again, and was slapped again. He reached down with both hands, and grabbing the bodice of her dress, ripped it in two with ease. Helen's breasts spilled out into the cold night, her pale skin glowing in the moonlight. Unceremoniously, he grabbed both of her nipples between his fingers and twisted them hard.

Helen's body writhed in pain as her sensitive nibs were cruelly handled by the pirate captain.

"Just ye watch yerself lassie. Ye don't wanna be o' me bad side!"

He let go of her throbbing nipples and continued his inventory of the other women. Helen covered herself up as best she could amid the hoots and hollers of the other pirates as they admired her naked breasts.

The next days days were a blur for Helen as she was manhandled into the hold of the large three masted pirate ship with the other women. It was very dark and smelled of sea, algae and much worse things. She and the other women weren't able to tell much of what went on outside the confines of their little room.

Helen tried to keep away as best she could, hoping not to fall victim to the bloodthirsty pirates that occasionally came down to visit the chained women. They pinched and groped the women mercilessly laughing the whole time. Then they would take them out one at a time onto the deck of the ship, screaming the whole way, not to be seen by Helen again. It wasn't until later that she found out what happened to the missing women.

A solid rap on the top of her head brought Helen abruptly back to the present.

"Hey! Me be talkin ta ye!" shouted the captain inches from her face.

"I'm very sorry Captain Sparrow sir! Please forgive me!" Helen managed to get out, rubbing her head gingerly.

"Well lassie, Ye family don't think much 'o ye worth me buxom beauty!" said Captain Sparrow pointing at the shredded paper on the floor. "They don't want to contribute to our expenses for keeping you in good health these last few days. That letter said they won't pay."

The captain turned away and grumbled some more. Helen could see him thinking hard, no doubt trying to work out an angle that would fill his coffers with even more gold. She felt a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach as she realized no one was coming to rescue her as had the other women from the village.

Helen's mind plunged deeper into dismay as she thought of all the vile things that could be in her future. Captain Sparrow stopped pacing and muttering finally and looked at Helen appraising her.

"Well lassie, if they won't pay, then I'll just have your fer me prize!" he said with a huge grin. "And if ye make me happy enough, perhaps ye'll stay out of Davey Jones locker!"

"Lord save me!" she thought desperately. "Whats to become of me? I can't stay here with these brutes!"

"Afore I show ye to the boys though, yer going to start earnin yer keep!" he said coming closer and grabbing her by the arms.

Applying pressure to her joints, he forced Helen to kneel on the ground in front of him. Helen found herself staring a rather large bulge in his pants, and tried to struggle as she guessed what was to come next. Captain Sparrow grabbed her painfully by the hair.

"See here lassie. Yer gonna do as yer told, or it is going to go very badly for ye." shaking her with emphasis." Yer me own now, and there's nuttin ye can do. Do YE UNDERSTAND?!?"

Her scalp on fire, Helen managed to get out a small "yes".

"Good! Now me belayin pin is feeling right neglected. It'll go into yer blubberin mouth and yer gonna suck on it!"

Captain Sparrow undid the laces to his britches and reached inside with a hand. He pulled out his manhood and put his hands on his hips.

Helen couldn't decide whether to be frightened or embarrassed. Inches from her nose, was a flaccid tan cock. Even soft, it looked thick and long, its tip still protected by skin, Beneath his shaft hung a pair of large walnut sized balls, dangling in their sack. It wasn't the first time she has seen a man's cock this close, but she couldn't help but admire this one.

"It ain't gonna lick itself!" he said with a threatening grumble.

Helen reluctantly reached out to touch his member. Carefully lifting it up and wrapping her fingers around it, she started to stroke it. It grew in her hand, slowly stretching out to a very thick and long shaft. She could see the veins just beneath the skin throbbing with his heartbeat, becoming rock hard.

"Git on with it!" shouted the pirate. "we don't have till tomorrer!"

A rush of panic swept through Helen as she looked at the rod in her hand. She didn't want to submit to this villain, but was powerless to prevent it. A hand curled into her hair and pulled her towards it.

"Open yer mouth" came the command from above.

The tip of his cock pushed against her lips, and Helen complied, opening her mouth. Her teeth and tongue ran over the ridge of the mushroom head as he pushed it into her mouth. She could taste his sweat and pre-cum on her tongue as he withdrew it and pushed in again, filling her mouth. His rod was hot and slippery, and she stroked it in rhythm to this trusts. Unable to help herself, she found her other hand reaching in and pulling out his balls, rolling them between her fingers.

"Ahh.. that's it lassie, do a good job of it and yer future will be bright!" said Captain Sparrow as he leaned back enjoying himself immensely.

Helen sucked on his cock even harder than before, stroking it quickly, and swirling around the tip with her tongue. The captain's hips were moving even faster as he neared his climax, and Helen was barely able to keep it in her mouth. Helen felt his body tense as a gasp escaped his lips.

Helen could taste the saltiness of his cum as she tried to swallow it all down. His rod continued to spasm for a few moments, then fell still and Helen licked the last vestiges of his orgasm from his pink skin.

She immediately felt a rush of guilt and embarrassment as she looked up at the pirate who was grinning down at her. How could she have so meekly given into him?

"That's it lassie, me could get used to that." said Sparrow with a grin. "Jes wait till the boys get a look at you!"

Helen resolved herself to fighting for her freedom and being a victim to the nasty pirate captain or his crew.

A short time later, Helen was dragged into another cabin below decks on the ship by the captain. It was a fair sized room with only the one door. In the very middle of the room was a large ship's wheel turned on its side parallel with the floor. It had a flat surface so that it could be used as a table. Surrounding it were four chairs spaced evenly about the wheel. Along one side of the room was a long table full of drinks and food, obviously just prepared for the captain and his senior officers.

The captain dragged Helen over to the table, shoving her face down on it. Quickly and efficiently, he attached her shackles to a ring she hadn't noticed before in the exact middle of the table. The end result was Helen found herself bent over the table with her toes just touching the floor of the room, unable to move anywhere.

The captain sat down in one of the comfortable chairs so that he could look Helen in the eye.

"Well lassie, yer gonna enjoy this me thinkin! Me mates are going to love making you squirm!"

And with that, he grabbed one of the wheel handles and gave it a shove. To Helen's shock and growing panic, the entire table top (with her included) spun around so that she was facing the door. The gears in her mind were starting to add up the configuration of the room and she didn't like where this was headed!

Behind her, she felt rough hands on her clothes as the Captain Sparrow tugged and pulled till her dress ripped. Half the dress from the waist down tore with a big ripping noise as he yanked on it, leaving it to pool on the floor at her feet.

"Oh my god!" Helen cried out. "What are you doing?!? Don't!! My clothes!"

"Ye won't be needin em tonight lassie, they be jes gittin in the way!" said the captain and with a another great tug, he ripped off Helen's underclothes too!

Helen started shouting in outrage as the captain lifted her legs out of the torn fabric, leaving her tied to the table and naked from the waist down. She had no doubt that the captain was enjoying himself looking at her exposed behind, and she clamped her legs together as tight as she could, hoping to save some shred of her dignity.

"Quiet down lassie or yer'll regret it! Me lucky stars! What a beauty!" he said as he ran his fingers lightly over the skin of her exposed behind. "Ye've the most perfect shaped bottom me've ever seen!"

"Please don't hurt me!" Helen shouts, trying to reason with the pirate. "Don't!"

"Ah love, we won't hurt ye! Yer gonna love it and want fer more!" he said.

Just then the door Helen was facing swung open and three more pirates walked into the room, laughing and hooting at Helen's predicament. She recognized them as Sparrow's officers, the First Mate, the Quarter Master and the Master Gunner. The swarthy first mate Short John was a short but burly man with a full beard and lots of earrings. Helen knew from watching him that his size was very deceiving and that he could easily out muscle nearly every man on the ship!

The Quarter Master Robert was a trim white man of medium height who enjoyed antagonizing more than anything else it seemed. He had a short tempter and wasn't afraid to smack the other sailors into submission for any perceived slights.

The Master Gunner Black Mambo however was a true specimen. The biggest man on the ship, he was a massive black man with bulging muscles. He only wore leather pants and an open vest, his ebony skin was covered in tattoos, and his head was shaved clean. He never spoke much, but his face was locked in a huge grin as he wandered forward to see what the captain had captured.

"Well mateys!" roared the captain in good mirth. "Me have the entertainment fer this lovely evening! Come and have a look!"

Helen again tried to wriggle her body to try and hide her most intimate parts from the pirates. Looking over her shoulder she watched in dismay and complete embarrassment as the four pirates stared admiringly at her exposed behind.

"Look closer!" she heard and Helen felt hands on her ass cheeks and felt the hands push her buttocks apart!

"No! STOP it!" she cried out as the fingers also spread her pussy lips.

"Have a good look mateys, this is what you're playing for!"

Helen thought she might die. She knew the pirates were ogling her slit. She knew they could see the pink wrinkles of skin that made up he outer folds of her pussy, the moist hole of her center. The puckered cover of her asshole clenched even tighter as she reacted to the fingers.

"Get away from me you bastards!" she shouted, finally able to kick enough the hands left her skin.

The pirates, snapped out of their daze laughed at her again. The four of them grabbed food and drink from the side table while discussing the rules of their little game.

"So the same as last time mates. When it be yer turn, ye rolls two dice. The number o pips is the number of spots our lassie twirls. The second s the number o tries ye get to have her land on yer spot!" explained the captain. "If the lass ends up at your spot once it be done twirlin, then ye get to do whatever ye like, shorta sendin er to visit Davey Jones o course."

The other three pirates shouted their approval and settled in putting their drinks onto the table. Helen continued to squirm desperately, but soon came to the realization that her bonds would not be loosened. She shouted at them to let her go, and cursed their names, but this only made the pirates laugh all the louder.

"Alright mateys. Short John, ye found er, ye get ta roll first!" said Sparrow tossing him the dice.

Helen could hear the first mate Short John scoop up the dice and with a muttering to the gods of good luck, sent the knuckle bones flying.

"Five n two!" He shouted with glee. "Best luck me had this year!"

Grabbing the handles of the table, he began to twirl the table, all of the pirates counting as it clicked around to the four compass points.

"One!" they all shouted, as Helen's behind ended up facing Short John.

"Two! Three! Four!" they shouted again as she was twirled past Black Mambo the Master Gunner and Robert the Quartermaster to stop again in front of Captain Sparrow.

"Five!" shouted Short John loudest of all as Helen's naked ass ended up squarely aligned in front of Short John's chair.

"Been waitin weeks for a piece o' this!" he said with gusto, and Helen could hear the sounds of a belt and pants being taken off. "Time to git whats comin to ye."

The feeling of something being pushed up against her pussy lips caused Helen to wriggle and squirm, shouting with outrage and anger. She could feel the hop tip of Short John's rod slide up and down between her folds, searching for an entry.

"Stop! NO! Don't!" Helen cried trying to keep her emotions under control.

Helen gasped as Short John finally found what he was searching for, and shoved his hard cock into her hole. As a result of her outrage, there was pain as his invading member forced itself past her dry labia.

"Don't! That hurts!" Helen shouted, as he pulled out of her pussy.

"Ah.. sorry lassie. Lemme fix that fer ye." said Short John, spitting into his hand and slathering it over his shaft.

"Please stop, I don't want this!" said Helen, but the pirates all ignored her pleas as they shouted encouragement to Short John.

He pushed his dick inside Helen's hole again, and Helen was relieved it didn't hurt as much anymore. The extra moisture removed any painful friction. As the pirate set himself into a rhythm, Helen was pushed into the table edge. His hips were slapping against her bottom as he reached the hilt of his pink sword. She could hear him grunting with pleasure behind her as he slid in and out of her pussy.

Much to Helen's dismay, she found her body was actually responding to the rough pirate's attentions. She could feel herself getting wetter as pleasure started building inside her. How could this be? A wave of guilt passed through her at the thought.

Short John's thrusting became quicker and harder and Helen guessed he was nearly done. She kept telling herself not to enjoy this, that this man was raping her. With a final grunt, Short John stopped suddenly with his shaft buried deep inside her. Helen felt his body spasm as he came with a shout.

"AHHHH YEA! That wer good!" said Short John pulling abruptly out of Helen's pussy and giving her a slap on the ass. "Thank ye lassie fer entertainin me."

Helen was in shock as her mind swirled with random thoughts of what had just happened. She had just been used as a plaything by a dirty pirate! But worse still, she hadn't hated it! Helen's scattered thoughts collected just in time to hear another roll of the dice.

"Two and One! Well that be the worst roll me ever had!" said the low gravel voice of Black Mambo. "Don't ye use her all up now Robert! I've got me eye on ye."

Helen jerked a bit as the table was twirled two spaces, her arse coasting past Black Mambo, to rest in front of Robert the Quartermaster. She could feel the warm trickle of juices escaping her pussy and running down her leg from Short John's earlier efforts.

"Thankee Black! Me is goin teh take me pleasure differently." said Robert from behind her.

Helen heard him unlace his pants and toss them on the floor. The table jerked and shifted and Helen was surprised to see his feet next to her face on the table. Robert squatted beside her and pulled her closer to the middle off the table by her arms. Her legs scrapped off the table edge as her hips came to rest on the table top. She could see Robert's already hard cock bobbing between his legs, his balls hanging below it. It was thinner than the captain's, and not quite as long.

Her world twisted about as he grabbed her by the hip and flipped her over onto her back. The position was very uncomfortable as it left her legs dangling over the edge, stretching her back. She quickly brought her knees up and rested her feet on the table's edge and the pressure immediately went away.

Helen looked straight up, and dangling inches from her nose was the shaft of Robert's cock. He reached forward and grabbed the remaining dress fabric of her bodice and easily ripped it down the middle. He yanked the cloth out from under her, and tossed it away. Helen's breasts, remained pert and firm even without support. They were milky white with small aerolas and pink nipples that were hardening in the cool air.

"Stop! What are you doing?" Helen tried to protest again amongst the appreciative whistles of the randy pirates.

She felt a rush of embarrassment at being completely naked before these rough men. She looked down just in time to see Robert's fingers grasp her nipples and gently twist them and tug on them, letting them snap back.

12