Pirates!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessee lassie, these other blokes are swabs o the worst sort. Me however, am a refined gentle bloke, and me lassies, should be pleasured too!" said Robert as he knelt on either side of her head. "Now lassie, suck on me belayin pin, and me'll take care o ye."

And with that, Robert bent over and started so suck on Helen's nipple. His hot mouth caused an involuntary shiver to course up her spine as his tongue twirled around its tip, flicking it back and forth. After a minute or two, he switched over to her other breast, it's nipple rock hard and extremely sensitive.

Helen gave a very tiny gasp as he sucked it into his mouth. Helen's body was beginning to betray her as the clever pirate worked on her sensitive nipples.

"Please!" Helen said a little hoarsely. "Stop. I don't want this. This is wrong!"

The pirate moved his attention from her nipples to her stomach, licking across her abdomen, tickling her belly button with his tongue. Eventually he got far enough to flick his tongue into the pocket created by her hip and leg, and Helen wiggled as the pleasure again rippled down her core.

"No don't! I don't like this!" she protested for what seemed the millionth time, hoping he would stop before her body completely betrayed her.

Robert's answer was to reach between his legs and grab at his dangling hard-on. He pushed it up against Helen's lips and without thinking, she opened her mouth to take him in, effectively silencing her own pleas.

"Suck on that lassie and keep quiet!" said Robert. "There be a bit o work down here for me teh get started on."

She felt the pressure of his hands as he pushed her legs apart, exposing the outer folds of her wet pussy. She shivered as his fingers probed deeper, spreading her labia to reveal the hot moist pink of her inside lips. Helen practically jumped off the table as Robert's tongue touched her clit, sending a huge shock-wave of pleasure up her body.

"Ohhhh.." she gasped, pulling his cock from her mouth. "Please don't."

"Mmm tis mighty tasty lassie, me thinks its time fer another lick." said Robert, lifting his hips up and pushing his rod back into Helen's mouth.

Helen tried to mumble in protest around the hot shaft in her mouth, but quickly forgot about protesting as Robert's tongue worked its magic. He flicked his tongue over her clit, nibbling and sucking it into his mouth. The waves of pleasure rippled through her, and unconsciously she started sucking his cock in earnest, losing herself in the feeling.

Helen felt her pleasure mounting, and knew she couldn't take much more of it and tried to concentrate on stopping it. She did not want to give them the satisfaction of knowing they had turned her. Regaining some of her composure, still sucking and licking Robert's cock, she glanced to the side. What she saw brought another shudder to her body, this one of anticipation. Standing before her was Black Mambo, completely naked.

He was a huge black man, and heavily muscled. He had large shoulders with bulging arms that narrowed down to a trim waist. His abdomen was like a washboard, and she could count the individual muscles. They created a "V" shape that pointed to his sex. Mambo had the biggest cock she had ever seen. It was jet black, at least 9 inches long and looked very thick. She could see his muscles moving under his skin as he stood there stroking it, watching Robert lick her pussy. A small drop of pre-cum built up at its tip, and plunged slowly to the floor.

He noticed Helen watching him, and came to a decision.

"It's me turn lassie, whether ye're ready or not!" said Black Mambo as she came around the table to stand in front of her spread pussy. "Git yer face outta de way Robert!"

Robert grumbled a bit, but moved, his attention now focused on the sucking and licking of Helen's mouth.

Helen looked down her body to see Mambo line up between her knees, holding his throbbing shaft straight out. She watched as he slowly moved forward, pressing the mushroom head against her lips. Completely wet from Robert's tongue, but also her own excitement, the tip of his cock slid immediately into her hole. Helen gasped with pleasure as the rim of his head caught and played along the skin of her entry.

Mambo pushed forward slowly, but surely, not stopping. Helen felt his huge cock stretching the insides of her tunnel, forcing it wider in order to accommodate his thick girth. Her pussy seemed to be stretched to its utmost limit, and she didn't think she could take anymore when she realized he had stopped. His entire shaft was completely buried in her hole. She had never felt so full in her entire life. The tip of his long cock was rubbing against her womb, causing more waves of sensations to cascade through her body.

As he withdrew, her pussy contracted, only to be stretched out again as he pushed back in faster. The tightness of the fit was giving her more pleasure than she had ever thought possible. She contracted her muscles to grip it even tighter, increasing the friction between the two of them. His height made the pleasure even more intense as his shaft would rub against her clit as it slid in, gathering all the skin from her entrance in its passing.

Mambo's length touched bottom again, and he pulled out faster this time. Faster and faster, Mambo pumped his hips, stretching Helen's sopping wet pussy to its limit. The intensity of the friction and the complete filling of her hole took Helen to new heights of passion, and she felt her orgasm rushing forward its climax.

"Ohhhh God YES!" she whispered from around Robert's dripping cock, unable to help herself. "Fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

Mambo was happy to oblige and began to ram into her steaming hole. He was pounding her so hard that her hips were lifting off of the table, knocking Robert's cock from her mouth. Reaching forward, he grabbed both nipples in his hands and tugged hard on them. That was enough for Helen.

Starting in her toes, a growing tingle of pleasure grew like a tidal wave, flowing all the way through her body. As the waves of pleasure crashed against her shore again and again, she heard both Mambo and Robert grunting in pleasure as they reached their own climaxes. Helen felt hot strings of cum land on her face as Robert spewed forth a heavy load above her. Her pussy, which she didn't think could have held any more was filled to the brim as Black Mambo came with a fierce shout, deep in her pussy. She could feel their combined juices squirting out around his shaft as he continued to pound into her.

The buzzing in her core grew and grew until finally it shattered causing her whole body to tense as she called out in ecstasy

"I'm CUMMING!" shouted Helen as her body gave up all pretenses and she lost sense of time as she rode out the pleasure of her orgasm.

After some time, Helen came to and felt Mambo's huge cock slide out of her dripping slit, their fluids landing on the floor. Through the afterglow, she noticed that Robert had gotten off the table and was putting on his clothes.

The pirates gently uncuffed her from the table top, and helped her get up. Black Mambo even grabbed her a blanket and she stood there with weak legs, a sore pussy, cum running down her face and legs.

"Dat was sometin else lassie!" said Mambo. "Me thinks yer really gonna like it here!"

To her own surprise, Helen said with a smile "I think you could be right!"

12