Pirate's Bounty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers

"Now," the captain said, a little louder, "I want you to reward my men. Do it willingly, or we will force you."

Rosaline shook her head, but took a step away from the captain, once again the center of their circle.

Rosaline looked at the captain questioningly, unsure of what was expected of her. The captain seemed to sense her confusion, and explained.

"Kneel down, little one," he said. "You're going to satisfy my men with your hot little mouth. Now, open wide."

Kneeling slowly, Rosaline looked up at the man directly in front of her. He grinned, showing off his black teeth, and pulled down his pants. His purple cock bounced in front of her face. Rosaline grimaced, the scent of unwashed flesh in front of her body, and pulled her head back as he thrust it towards her mouth.

"No!" she shouted, scooting away on her knees.

"Now, little one," the captain chided. "I told you that you would satisfy these men. And you will. Douglas, hold her still while Sam has his go."

One of the men stepped behind Rosaline, and she shrieked as he grabbed her hair. She reached up and tried to pry his fingers away, but he held tight, and forced her to scoot back to her place in front of the dirty man.

A strange feeling was flooding Rosaline, one not unlike the feeling she had felt earlier when the captain had knelt on top of her. The hands in her hair, forcing her face towards the throbbing member; her body exposed, helpless, in front of these strong men; the fact that she had no choice in the matter, it was all exciting her in a way that she had never expected. Opening her lips, she took the flesh into her mouth, feeling it fill her warm cavity.

The hands in her hair pushed her up and down on the cock, so rapidly she hardly had time to stroke it with her tongue. The man above her grunted and pushed his hips towards her face, forcing the staff far into her mouth. She could feel it hitting the back of her throat, and struggled to move off of it. No use, the man holding her was too strong, and she had to relax. As she had earlier, she allowed the men to do their work on her, to use her body. Her arousal spread through her body, her nipples beginning to throb, and the place between her legs began to drip with more than the captain's semen.

It didn't take long for the man raping her mouth to climax. His salty fluid shot into Rosaline's mouth, making her sputter a bit around the large cock. The cum dribbled out of her lips, and she reached up to wipe it off.

"Don't," the captain said. He had been watching the spectacle, and had taken a step forward now. "I like how it looks on you."

Rosaline ignored him, reaching up to her face to wipe the sticky substance off of her skin.

"Restrain her," the captain barked. The man holding her hair released her head only to grab her wrists and twist them behind her back. Rosaline winced, but it was not too uncomfortable, it just felt rather awkward.

The softening cock in front of her was put back inside the pirate's pants, and another stepped up to take its place. Rosaline opened her mouth willingly this time as the throbbing cock pushed through her soft lips and hit the back of her mouth.

Sucking on it as best she could, Rosaline moved up and down on it as the hands in her hair had forced her before. The man thrust with her, penetrating deeply, and pulling almost off before thrusting inside her warm opening again. Rosaline's body flooded with desire, her wrists struggling against the hands holding them, her hips gyrating slightly back and forth as if she were working her body up and down on the staff, rather than just her head.

The man behind her knelt to get a better angle to hold her wrists, and Rosaline's body was free to relax a little more. She sighed around the flesh in her mouth, closing her eyes and sucking deeply. Her naked buttocks pressed back against the hips of the man holding her, rubbing against the bulge between his legs. The pirate in front of her grunted and began to shoot his seed in her mouth.

Rosaline struggled to suck him in, and to devour the fluid, but the man pulled out and shot his hot liquid all over her cheeks. Rosaline flinched, turning her cheek, but the man had finished. He bent forward to wipe his cock off in her hair, and left his place only to be replaced by a third pirate.

Behind her, the man released one of Rosaline's wrists, only to grab it with his other hand. Holding both of her arms helpless with one of his own, he was free to unfasten his pants. Rosaline felt his hard cock pressing against the back of her hot opening, and she spread her knees, thrusting backwards towards him.

Opening her mouth and sucking in the smooth cock, Rosaline groaned. She thrust her hips back towards her captor again, whimpering around the flesh in her mouth, pleading him to penetrate her. Chuckling, the man obliged, thrusting his cock between her legs, running it along the hot, wet slit. Rosaline cried out around her full lips, tugging her wrists held tight in his grip, relishing her own helplessness.

The pirate behind Rosaline tickled her clit with the head of his cock, rubbing the stiff nub hard with his round tip. She bucked back against him, attempting to maneuver her hips so that she sat on the staff, but he pulled back. She whimpered again as he bent his head forward to nip her earlobe, breathing heavily in her ear.

Fluid filled Rosaline's mouth once more, and she hardly noticed when the cock in front of her was exchanged with another. She concentrated on the slick slit between her legs, the cock teasing her hard clitoris as she whimpered. She let herself be washed away in her passion, and was finally rewarded when the thick rob pierced her, stabbing her insides.

The pain she had felt when the captain had first penetrated her was completely gone, and all Rosaline felt was immense pleasure. She climaxed immediately, her mouth tightening around the cock inside her, her pussy gripping the cock inside her. The pirate continued his thrusting, pumping in and out of the tight slit. Rosaline's mouth filled with yet more fluid, and she swallowed it all, sucking at the cock for every last drop. The salty fluid dripped down her throat, and then the staff withdrew, another taking its place almost immediately.

Rosaline's body seemed to tighten again and again, shaking from the electric currents running up and down her spine. Finally, after an interminable period, it stopped clenching, and Rosaline opened her eyes.

The pirate continued to thrust into her, and the man in front of her continued to rape her mouth. She moved her eyes around the crowd of men. Most of them stood with their arms crossed, satisfied smirks on their face. She assumed that these were the men that she had already pleased. Standing to her right, the captain looked down on her, a strange expression of desire and disgust in his eyes. Rosaline looked at him pleadingly, wishing for his approval.

Behind her, the pirate grunted, pumping into her further than before, and staying deep inside her while she felt his hot fluid fill her insides. At that moment the man in front of her pulled out, his own cum shooting all over her soft face. Rosaline shut her eyes against the spray, enjoying the warm slick squirts on her cheeks.

The man behind her released her wrists, and the man in front of her stepped away. Rosaline fell forward, exhausted, onto her hands and knees. She knelt, panting, as the pirates congratulated each other on their capture. The captain walked over to her, she saw his soft boots in front of his face.

"Take her on board," the captain commanded.

Rosaline felt herself being helped up by one of the men, and she was half lead half carried over to the other ship. She was released, and fell to her knees again, watching the group of men departing her ship with a few boxes of bounty.

Sailing away in the pirate ship, Rosaline watched as her ship was engulfed in a blaze of flames. It seemed that she wouldn't be joining her betrothed after all, and she was strangely content.

Chicklet
Chicklet
232 Followers
12