Pirates Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

I leaned over asking him. "Don't bet on my wife," I informed him. "I know she will...the question is Diane." Mac smiled and winked at me, whispering back.

"It's not about the orgasm for her, never has been. She actually prefers just feeling the pleasure. Not that she can't or doesn't cum, she does...but not until she's wound up tighter than a drum. I'm willing to bet, that's what she'll do here, just want to savor the experience more than worry about getting off regardless of what Penny's doing to her."

I turned facing Jim again. "Ok, you've got a bet," I informed him. "Both of them, within the fifteen minute time frame."

He nodded his head, "Deal!"

Sure enough, mid way through I heard the all too familiar sigh of pleasure escaping my wife's lips, though she continued on, licking away at Diane's sweet split even as she came. But then Diane did as well, surprising everyone, especially Mac and myself as Diane's almost ear-splitting scream announced the arrival of her own very intense, very satisfying orgasm.

"Well I'll be damned!" Mac stated, surprise clearly etched within his face, though so was a bit of awe and wonder as well.

Needless to say, Jim took a commanding lead over everyone else with those winnings, now having enough points to pretty well ask for anything he wanted. The highest level in fact, almost unreachable without a great deal of luck, with there being the one single item on the list. "Anything goes."

Two hands later, it was down to Jim and Stacy, with everyone else folding, two cards to be rolled over, and the tension surprisingly high as we all waited to see the outcome. Stacy herself had more than enough points to do just about anything as well, though not quite being able to claim the "Anything goes" category. Even so, the outcome of this hand would no doubt prove to be the wildest one of all so far.

With an Ace of diamonds, a two of diamonds, and a King of spades showing, it was anyone's guess as to what the two of them had in their hands and were betting on.

"Three hundred points!" Jim declared, a sizeable bet to say the least, especially when all Stacy had was four hundred points and change by her name.

"Call!" She said easily eyeing her buried cards once again.

Like I said, the tension was thick at this point, after this hand, anything was possible and we all knew it. Not to mention the fact, there was a thirty minute time limit on that final level if Jim won.

"I wonder what he's going to ask someone to do?" Penny asked obviously excited to find out.

"He hasn't won yet," I reminded her, though the four acts Stacy could chose from where interesting enough if she won.

Diane rolled the next card, an Ace of Spades.

"Now it gets interesting," Mac declared looking on, as we all were.

"Your bet," Jim said eyeing his wife. She really had no other choice but to fold.

"All in," she declared.

Jim nodded his head and smiled, "It's a bet," he told her, "Lets see the last card."

Diane turned a Jack of diamonds. It was time to reveal, which she did. She had another Ace, giving her three of a kind. Jim however was still grinning as he rolled over a six and ten of diamonds. "Like you said, you can't win if you're not willing to gamble," he said smiling.

"Well, I guess that makes you the big winner of the evening," Stacy said eyeing him. "And no doubt, you're gonna want to see something pretty wild aren't you?" She then asked.

"I do yes...but, let me preface this before I tell you what I'd like to see, I don't want anyone here feeling like they have to do this just because I won this particular hand. If you'd decide you're prefer not to, then I understand, and won't hold anyone to it."

"What is it?" Diane asked almost as anxiously as we all were, her excitement obvious.

"Ok, here it is...and Stacy? You do get to chose who goes where here. But...I'd like to see Mac and Jack fucking you simultaneously, while Diane sits on my face, and Penny sits on my cock. Anyone have a problem with any of that?"

I knew without any doubt in my mind as big as Mac was, there was no way in hell Stacy was about to take his prick up her ass, which meant me. I certainly wasn't averse to doing that either, but it would be a first! Penny and I had discussed it before as well, though we'd only done that. Like I said, I wasn't exactly a slouch in the prick department either, though not nearly as big as Mac was, nor did the head of my prick look like it had a mushroom growing on top of the bat he had between his legs. A bit more tapered and slimmer, the one reason that Penny had even considered the possibility of trying it. Still...I found myself looking over towards her for approval, which she gave in a simple sentence.

"I might be more inclined to try that myself...once I've actually seen it done," she told me.

I knew then, I had my answer.

Not too surprisingly, Stacy retreated back to her stateroom for a few minutes, returning with a small little overnight bag. In it was myriad of various toys and accessories, including what I soon learned as some really slick anal lubricant.

"I love this stuff," she said handing the bottle to me. "And you will too," she winked.

Though Jim had of course indicated there was a lot more action that would be taking place here before too long, the main event as we all figured out, was seeing Mac fucking Stacy's cunt, with me in her ass simultaneously. As I lubed myself up, and then as Jim lubed up his wife's cute ass in preparation for that, Stacy slowly eased herself over the enormous, bulbous head of Mac's cock.

"Jesus Diane, how the hell do you take this fucker so easily anyway?" She asked, "And I thought I'd taken some big ones before...but holy fucking shit he's big!"

"Practice honey...practice. That...and a hell of a lot of patience!" she told her laughing as she watched Stacy ever so slowly finally slide down on Mac's massive pole. Even then she had to sit still for several moments, getting used to the feel of him inside her.

"As big as he is...I'm not sure I'll still be able to fit Jack's dick inside me comfortably," she then stated, though she looked back winking at me, letting me know she was ready regardless of that.

It was now or never. Kneeling between Mac's legs as he lay on the deck, I then positioned myself against Stacy's ass, taking my cock in hand and presenting it at the doorstop of her cute little buttonhole. I felt the well lubricated tip slowly slip in.

"Easy," she said cautioning me. "You're not quite so small either," she said though groaning pleasurably even as she said that. "Give me a moment to stretch a little so I can more easily fit you both," she then added. I took my time, inch by pleasurable inch until I felt my balls actually pressing against her cute tight ass.

"Damn!" Penny exclaimed as she stood there. I looked over, her hand was busily stroking Jim's cock, Diane was in fact fondling my wife's breasts, obviously their earlier Sapphic moment together had awakened some interest in continuation of that.

"Ok, now you can both move," Stacy just managed to breathe as Mac began to slowly thrust in and out of Stacy's cunt, me now doing the same through the back door, fucking her lovely tight ass.

"You mind if we wait a few before doing the rest of what you asked?" I heard Penny say. She was obviously enthralled by the activity taking place before her, and wanted to watch, as no doubt did Diane.

"I was just about to suggest that myself," he told them both. "Especially with you jacking me off while we do," he grinned wickedly. "Nothing like a nice hand or blow job while you're watching the movie," he joked. "And this...is far better than that!"

Once again I had to agree with him. I knew now, as I later learned Penny had, that this was something we would soon experience together. At the moment however, I was enjoying the sensation, oddly enough, of feeling Mac's magnificent prick driving in and out of Stacy's cunt, my own cock rubbing against his basically as we slid in and out of her together.

"Fucking A!" Mac exclaimed almost madly. "This is...fucking...good!"

"Yes...it is," Stacy squealed in delight, picking up the pace now herself, as she began thrusting herself up and down even harder than either one of us had been doing to her. I had to adjust my timing and rhythm in order to compensate, but soon I had, as the three of us now thrashed wildly together well on the way to a mind-blowing orgasm.

By the sounds of it, it was evident that Stacy was damn fucking close, her breathing escalated for one thing, but now every other word she uttered was an obscene one.

"Oh yeah...she's getting close now," Jim said providing the commentary. "As soon as she starts talking dirty, you know she's almost ready to come. A few more minutes now, and then she will, and no doubt when she does, you'll all be in for a pretty wild surprise!"

I was getting damn close myself, especially as I knelt there fucking her ass, listening to her.

"Oh fuck yeah...yeah, fuck my naughty cunt, my tight ass. That's it...fuck it, fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck my ass...fuck it, fuck me...fuck me!"

It wasn't so much her scream that triggered my own release, though I'm sure that had a lot to do with it. But I felt this sudden wet explosion, which I sure as hell knew Mac had, that suddenly skyrocketed out of her cunt, spraying the two of us liberally with her own female nectar. I felt my prick suddenly balloon, and in the next instant I was hilting her as deeply as I could, reveling in the pure sweet eruption of my own magnificent discharge, feeling spurt after spurt as I filled Stacy's ass full of cum. Mac too was doing the same, his grunt telling us both in an instant that he was likewise splashing his seed as deeply inside her as I was. Stacy's almost eternal orgasm continuing, even the gush of her fluid continuing, the wetness of it now running onto the deck as everyone else looked on in wild unimaginable surprise.

"Ah fuck...squirt! Squirt! Squirt!" Jim cried out, unable to control it, my wife's hand now pumping his prick rapidly, aiming it down at Stacy as she turned facing him catching some of it in her mouth, those most of it on her face and breasts as Jim gave in to the too tempting pleasure himself.

"Damn...does this mean we don't get a turn?" Diane asked worriedly.

**

It had turned into one of the wildest nights Penny and I had ever known. Jim indeed got his wish a short time later, Mac, Stacy and I all looking on as Diane sat on his face, Penny riding his cock to a glorious little orgasm. It had been erotic as hell to watch them, as Penny later told me it had been exciting seeing me with my cock buried deeply inside Stacy's ass, Mac's enormous cock embedded within her pussy as we fucked her together there on the deck. Penny then candidly told me, she wouldn't mind trying a double fucking herself at some point...though preferably not with Mac for obvious reasons.

We had decided to enjoy another late night swim together as a way of refreshing ourselves and getting an invigorating boost from the water. No one had really said anything as we frolicked about in the waist deep water standing around one another, but then Diane surprised me by coming over to stand in front of me, her hand suddenly reaching down easily locating my dick. Within seconds, she'd begun stroking it back to hardness once again. I wondered if the girls hadn't actually discussed this previously perhaps, as Penny stood in front of Jim, no doubt doing the same thing to him that Diane was doing to me, Stacy with Mac as we all stood in a semi circle grinning and watching one another. With the buoyancy of the water making it easier, Diane drew me closer to her, placing the head of my prick against the opening of her cunt. Before I realized it, she'd wrapped her legs about my waist as I lifted her, impaling her simultaneously. All around us, everyone else was doing the same. The sight of three couples standing together fucking, the pleasured sighs of delight soon filling the night air, was a nice nightcap to end our erotic little evening with.

**

We got underway again bright and early, heading off towards the spot we'd originally wanted to reach the day before. Here, we planned on spending a couple of days anchored in this particular cove as there were some hiking trails nearby, along with some points of interest we all wanted to see. It was a large cove, and a popular one, so we were pretty confident we wouldn't have it all to ourselves when we arrived. And we didn't, though it also wasn't nearly as busy as we thought it would be when we pulled in. There was only one other houseboat similar to our own that had docked, and a couple of larger speedboats along with one cabin cruiser that had also pulled in.

We anchored a short distance away from everyone else, still trying to afford ourselves some privacy, though I was somewhat disappointed to see the girls all wearing their bikinis, tits covered up. We found a nice little spot on the beach, hauled out our gear including the barbeque and then went for a nice little hike together to explore some of the natural caves, petro-glyphs and take in the beautiful scenery where we'd anchored. Not too surprisingly, Jim had brought along his binoculars. We stood on one of the cliffs looking down into the cove where the boat was. Jim smiled handing over the binoculars to me.

"That's nice to know," he said continuing to smile. "It appears our neighbors aren't exactly prudes either!"

I took the glasses from him peering through them towards the houseboat. On the upper deck I saw two women sun-tanning together, neither one of them wearing a thing. Surprisingly, one of them appeared to be considerably older than the other, gray haired but even at this distance, certainly not unattractive. Moment's later two men came up on the upper deck carrying drinks, likewise naked. And once again, one of them appeared to be considerably older than the other, and I wondered momentarily as to their relationship.

Penny and I had treated ourselves to a quick, but thoroughly satisfying fuck inside one of the small caves nearby. It had been a naughty little adventure, made even more so by the near discovery of another couple who had actually walked by without coming inside to explore or investigate. I wondered if they had perhaps heard Penny's audible moans of pleasure as I stood there fucking her from behind, passing by without coming in to explore the cave upon hearing us. After coming out again a short time later, we in fact climbed up past a younger couple who were standing on the ledge overlooking the cove. They smiled knowingly at us as we passed them, and then headed back down to the cave we'd just come from. Penny and I wondered if perhaps they might not end up doing the same thing we'd just enjoyed doing ourselves.

By late in the afternoon we headed back down the cliffs to the cove and the boat. We began preparing dinner when Jim and I noticed the older gentleman, and the younger guy heading our way across the beach. Mac came over joining us as well just as they arrived.

"Since we're neighbors, thought we'd come over and introduce ourselves and ask you a question," the older man said introducing themselves. "I'm Tom, this is my son in law Brian," he began. Jim quickly introduced the three of us to them. "We were wondering, and thought we'd ask first, if you have any qualms or problems with us being nude on the beach while you're here," he asked politely. "We didn't want to upset or offend anyone if you did."

Jim laughed, explaining we'd been wondering the same thing ourselves, though admitting to having seen their wives lying out earlier on the upper deck of their houseboat. We then invited the four of them to join us for a barbeque later on the beach, a "come as you are" barbeque as he then called it, letting them know that we were certainly ok with it, and would be naked as well, though we hadn't as yet informed the girls what we'd just all agreed to.

"That sounds great!" Brian responded, and then suggested perhaps they send their wives over, calling them by name as Martha and Lucy, and let them introduce themselves to our wives, and perhaps coordinate the dinner menu together, and furnish whatever they had to supplement the meal we were planning on cooking later. We had plenty, so there wasn't any concerns of having enough to go around.

Most everyone else had pulled out before nightfall, only one other large speedboat remaining behind, which we soon learned was owned by the younger couple we'd bumped into earlier.

"Wouldn't be neighborly to not invite them," Penny stated, which we all agreed wouldn't be, so she and Stacy soon made their way over to their boat to invite them to join us for dinner.

"You might want to forewarn them however," I said grinning. "At least so they know what they might be walking into, or seeing...if they do decide to."

"Oh, I think they'll know," Stacy said, removing her bikini top, and then boldly walking along the beach with my wife by her side, though Penny wasn't quite as brave as Stacy was as they passed by the neighbors boat, heading towards the much smaller speed boat docked a short distance away.

"Well, one thing's for sure," Jim said grinning. "They'll either join us, or we might end up hearing them leave a few minutes from now once they discover there's going to be a lot of naked people running around on the beach tonight."

"Speaking of which," I responded. "I do find it interesting that that's obviously Lucy's parents who are with them, and they're obviously quite comfortable being around one another in the nude, don't you?"

"Not too terribly surprising no. I grew up in a fairly open-minded family as well. Saw my own parents, brothers and sisters in the nude quite often. Never made a big deal out of it either. So it might be, they're as like-minded as my own parents were."

"Maybe so...but just running around naked is one thing, doing anything else is something else entirely," I reminded him, letting him know we might not have the same luxury we'd enjoyed the evening before.

"Let's just see how it goes, play it by ear," he stated as we stood there watching the two girls return a few minutes later. "Well?" Jim then asked as they drew closer.

"Looks like a party!" Stacy grinned. "Dinner for twelve!"

**

The younger, recently married couple as we came to find out, David and Amber joined us for dinner. Though they'd indicated they had no problems with any of us being nude there on the beach, neither one of them had opted for doing that themselves, though Amber at least wore a rather skimpy bikini. She was fairly petite in size, small breasted in comparison to the rest of the girls, and perhaps a bit self conscious because of it. Though Stacy attributed their shyness to simply being newlyweds. Even so, they didn't at all seem to mind that everyone else was, especially David as his eyes seemed to be everywhere at once, taking everything in.

For myself, I found Martha to be the most intriguing woman there. She was obviously comfortable in her skin, which I found very refreshing. With a far less than perfect body, even at her age she was a very alluring and attractive woman. She had soft, mature looking breasts that were certainly not what they might have once been, but I found myself wondering what they would feel like. Twice now I had had to think about something else, feeling the arousal suddenly fattening my cock, and not wanting to embarrass myself in front of everyone else, though it was obvious I wasn't the only one having that problem. Mac too had actually walked into the water in order to hide his condition more than once, letting the cool water calm his erection. Jim and I had shared a secret chuckle over it too, we'd noticed both Amber as well as Lucy ogling Mac's prick on more than one occasion, along with everyone else's too of course, but his in particular.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers