Pirates Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers

"I wonder if he gets that a lot," I'd asked Jim jokingly, though Tom had overheard me and came up to us joining in.

"Only when he's butt naked like he is now," he said, "Whereas the girls...those with the fairly large breasts have to deal with that all the time, after all, even when they're clothed, you still know they have large tits. As with us...you really don't know unless we're running around like this. Even then..." He grinned as we watched Mac head back towards the beach, his dick though flaccid again, was still obviously a little aroused swinging to and fro as he approached us. "I know Lucy would enjoy seeing how big she could get it, but as for Martha, she's more into a man's ass, like yours Jack," he then told me unabashedly. "She's already commented on how attractive yours is, so watch out, I'm sure she'll be wanting to fondle it before the nights over."

Jim and I looked at one another briefly, knowingly. "So...I am curious, since you're all obviously related, but...it sounds like you're not adverse to..."

"Swinging on occasion?" Tom stated. "Hell no...we're members of a club in fact," he stated openly. "As are Brian and Lucy, which we actually discovered quite by accident truth be told. But after we did, we all just laughed it off and accepted it, even though we don't and won't fool around with each other. But we no longer have a problem fooling around in front of one another either, and have actually fucked in front of each other before, including while being on this trip. So some might find that a bit perverted even so, but...we have our limits and could care less what anyone else might think beyond that. How about the rest of you?" He then asked point blank.

"Stacy and I are used to the life-style ourselves," Jim told him. "Though for everyone else here, this is, and has been a bit of an eye-opening, learning experience. But even Jack here and his wife Penny, have certainly discovered new possibilities, haven't you?" He then asked turning towards me.

With the ongoing conversation, I'd felt my own arousal level escalate. I answered by excusing myself for a moment, smiling, and headed towards the water, hearing Jim and Tom laugh at me as I did so.

"Don't be too long in the water trying to cool down," Jim called out. "The steaks are nearly ready, we'll be sitting down to eat soon, and then you can more easily hide your erection then!" He teased, yelling it loud enough that I now had an interested audience on the houseboat following me as I emerged myself into the water. My wife even calling out to me then as she and Martha, along with Diane and Stacy began whistling and making catcalls towards me. At least it would be dark soon, though several on shore lanterns along with a small bon-fire had been set on the beach. We began serving up dinner. After that, we all sat about chatting getting to know one another a little better. As expected, the conversation once again turned towards the obvious, though it was Lucy, Stacy and Martha that actually brought the subject up as everyone else sat there listening in. I half wondered if poor David and Amber might get embarrassed by it and soon leave. But much to my surprise, they sat listening to the discussion with interest, though looking a bit embarrassed by some of it as the discussion got more and more intimate and detailed.

"Personally, I love watching Tom going down on another woman while I'm being fucked. He's got such a talented mouth and tongue, and I love seeing the looks and expressions on the woman's face while he's eating her. Usually they're all surprised at how good he really is at it. But then again, he enjoys doing it so much, I'm not surprised when they do find out, that's how good he really is," she finished smiling as though remembering.

"I wouldn't mind finding that out myself!" Stacy said openly, excitedly, even hinting at it when she did. "If no one has any objections?" She then asked looking around the group. Once again, only David and Amber looked unsure about it, but even they didn't raise any objections, nor excuse themselves to leave the group or the party as Stacy began spreading out one of the large blankets we'd brought down to the beach with us. If anything, though nervous as they might have been, I think they were curious to watch something like this actually happen while the two of them looked on.

"Well if they're going to be doing that," Martha then stated. "Like I said...I get way turned on watching Tom doing that, while I'm getting fucked myself, so...anyone adverse to my doing that?" she asked. I almost laughed, as one...everyone turned to look pointedly at the young couple.

"Feel free to do whatever you'd like," David said. "We might not actually participate ourselves, but we're not here to spoil everyone else's fun either!" Amber nodded her head in agreement, basically giving this party the green light to head off in an entirely unexpected direction. Having done so, Martha looked at Penny receiving a nod of approval from her in kind without having spoken a word.

By now, Stacy had positioned herself down on the blanket, everyone scooting their chairs over in order to see better as Tom now crawled up between her outstretched legs. "My wife really is quite an exhibionist herself," Jim stated as he sat there, unabashedly stroking his cock, which had immediately began hardening.

"I am!" Stacy called out laughing at her husband. "You're the one sitting there playing with yourself!" she teasingly scolded him.

Martha had positioned the chair she'd been sitting in, turning it around now standing behind it using it for support. "I prefer getting fucked this way while watching," she told me as I moved up behind her. "And that way, we can both see what's going on too," she then added. "And if you wouldn't mind Jack, take your time, take lots and lots of time. Go as slowly as you can while you're in me...until I let you know otherwise," she then smiled.

I was only more than happy to accommodate her, quite easily slipping my rock hard cock into her extremely wet pussy, though it was filling my hands with those soft pliable mature looking tits of hers that I initially relished the most.

Martha was certainly right about the other thing too, whatever Tom was doing to Stacy with his mouth, caused her eyes to pop open in serious delight. "Oh my god! You're going to have to teach Jim how to do that!" she exclaimed, getting an appreciative chuckle from everyone else, as they remained gathered around. Not too surprisingly, I looked over and saw Lucy as she stood next to Mac, her hand on his dick affectionately fondling it, just as Diane was now doing to Jim as she sat next to him. I was pleased when my wife stood up and wandered over standing next to Martha and I. And even more pleased when she leaned over taking one of Martha's breasts in her mouth and began sucking it. As she did that, Brian joined us, slipping his finger into Penny's cunt, teasing her with that as we all continued looking on, watching Tom as he sent Stacy into a whole new dimension.

Though they might have been hesitant in getting involved with anyone else, the pure sensual erotica taking place all around them had at least softened their own personal inhibitions. Still sitting in his chair, Amber at least had managed to remove her bikini, much to my surprise, accommodating her husband's prick as she slid into his lap, and onto his dick where the two of them began fucking alongside the rest of us, still watching, and now listening to Stacy's pure unadulterated moans of pleasure. She came with a deep-throated moan that seemed to start from her toes before making its way out of her mouth, convulsing and bouncing around wildly for several long moments afterwards.

"Next?" Tom grinned leaning up, licking his lips. It didn't surprise me at all when Penny made her way over, taking Stacy's place there on the blanket, with Stacy now motioning for Brian to join her there still laying next to them.

"Come fuck me baby...get it while it's still hot," she told him lustfully.

Penny's eyes did nearly the same thing that Stacy's had. Whatever talent Tom possessed was evident, and I knew immediately that Penny would be wanting him to be teaching me whatever it was as well. As much as Penny loved the way I went down on her, and almost preferred oral pleasure more than anything else, I then knew, I still had a few tricks to learn myself, no matter how proficient I thought myself to be.

"Now...you can fuck me harder," Martha moaned, her pussy becoming a frothy, slippery mixture of our combined lubrications, though it was still the feel of those marvelous tits of hers in my hands that I was really getting off on. Her nice-sized nipples were extremely hard, long and were damn fun to roll around between my fingers. It was evident that she was likewise enjoying my breast stimulation of them, urging me to now pull on them a little harder than I had been as I likewise began thrusting in and out of her slick wet cunt a bit more forcefully too.

"That's it Jack, that's it. Just like that yes! Oh my god that feels good, your prick is so nice and hard, and fucking my pussy so deeply. Yes...yes, pull on my nipples too, that's it, that's it! Pinch them, pull on them...fuck me!"

Ok, maybe it had something to do with this older woman, this woman older than my own mother in fact, who was so obviously aroused, spewing sex words now that were extremely hot and arousing to hear as she said them. The intensity of my own arousal escalating dramatically, so much so I now found myself struggling with shooting my wad inside her far too soon. Though she seemed to sense that, now humping back against me, spearing herself on my shaft.

"When you're ready, squirt on my tits," she told me. "I want to see you squirt on my tits," she said again, sounding as though she were already in the throes of orgasm, which I then realized, she was. Sloppy wet and creamy as she already was, I felt a sudden surge of additional warm moisture suddenly bathe my prick, so much so that it ran down her legs, likewise bathing my balls in its rich creamy nectar. She didn't exactly cry out, she didn't need to. Her cunt screamed for her, exploding in a series of contractions that surprised me, her pussy gripping my prick in ways I had never felt before as she came.

Up until that very moment, whatever control I had evaporated, and I felt the beginning of what I knew then would be a very intense orgasm begin.

"Fuck! Here it comes!" I announced.

Quicker than I thought her capable of moving, especially under the circumstances, Martha un-cunted me, wrapping those incredible breasts of hers around my cock, using them to finish jacking me off with as the first glorious spurt of my cream splashed directly against her chin. I noticed even as I stood there spurting against her that Amber's eyes seemed glued on what I was doing, seconds later leaning back whispering something into her husband's ear. He smiled, his eyes growing wide as she said that, whatever it was.

"You sure?" He asked her loudly enough I could overhear him, now rubbing the head of my dick specifically against Martha's nipples, enjoying the feel of those hard little tips as they teased my almost now too tender dick tip which continued to dribble out droplets of my cream against them.

Amber nodded her head, her face flushed excitedly, expectantly.

Penny had climaxed herself almost at the same time I had, though she later told me it was seeing me spurting against Martha's tits which had triggered her own orgasmic release. Once again Tom sat up expectantly, but it was David speaking up before he could, which surprised everyone.

"Um, uh...can I ask something?" he stammered a little hesitantly, almost sheepishly, though it was Amber who looked even more embarrassed and uncertain, though extremely flushed and excited.

"Go for it," Jim said answering, taking immediate notice that something monumental was to be asked for here.

Once again David looked at his wife seeking her assurance, but by the look in her eyes, he got it, found the boldness to state whatever it was. He took a breath finding the courage to do so, and then spoke.

"For a very, very long time now, Amber's had a particular fantasy she once told me about, and one in which we've actually discussed a number of times. Upon until now..." he paused taking another nervous breath, "We didn't ever think it was one she would ever realize, if you knew more about us, and where we lived, you'd know it's something that for us at least, is virtually impossible."

"Go on," Jim said encouraging him. "Spit it out, your amongst friends here, and obviously I don't think anyone of us will be shocked or offended by anything you have to say or ask us about."

That seemed to be the one thing he needed to hear, grinning, and then told us what it actually was. "We've never done anything...like this I mean," he said speaking for he and his wife both. "But...Amber's had this fantasy, about having several men coming on her...all over her in fact, and then...afterwards, feeling a woman's hands rubbing it in, all that spent cream into her skin afterwards. She's never even been touched by another woman before, let alone the cum thing, but...like I said, this seems like the one and only opportunity we may ever have to experience something like that...so, she...well we actually, were wondering..."

I had just shot my wad, a rather large one in fact, but already I felt the jolt of interest coursing through my dick upon hearing that. Even more amazingly, all the girls were smiling as well, including my wife who immediately walked over, taking Amber's hand and helping her up off her husband's lap, his dick sticky, smeared with her juices as she stood on her feet, slapping against his chest as she did that. He might not have been quite as big as the rest of us, but he was just as fucking hard if not more so.

"I've often fantasized about that myself," Penny told her leading her over towards the blanket. She then looked around at the group of grinning men standing about now, which included myself. "But I think...watching it will be just as exciting," she told the young woman.

"Ok if some of us help the men out?" Stacy wondered, though Diane immediately concurred with that idea, leading Mac over to stand beside Amber there on the blanket, still holding his dick.

"Oh yes...that would be even better, watching that," Amber spoke finally shedding her shyness.

"Any preferences?" Jim asked as he took a spot above her with Martha now coming up behind him, taking his dick in her hand as she began playing with it. One by one we all took a spot, including her husband who stood over and closer to her head, jerking himself slowly off as we all began doing the same.

Lucy began fondling me, as Stacy began playing with Brian, and my wife began stroking Tom's equally nice sized cock, not quite as large as Mac's was, but still amazingly big, hard and strong, even more so for a man in his sixties. Six hard cocks were now being stroked as we all stood above where Amber lay on the blanket, looking up at us all, and now playing with herself. It was erotic as hell to look down, watching this young, somewhat innocent woman so lewdly masturbating herself without any inhibitions now whatsoever. The lust, full in her eyes as she glanced about, enjoying the vision of seeing six hard pricks being fondled and played with, knowing that one by one they would soon be spurting their combined spunk down upon her.

Mac was the first amongst us to jettison his load, though he'd been horny forever as he'd latter admitted it, and then unleashed an enormous amount of spunk onto her as Diane cried out in delight, aiming and pointing his prick down towards Amber as he stood there. Just watching a good half dozen forceful squirts splashing against her was the trigger for Brian's prick to shoot off next. Stacy picking each of Amber's breasts in which to cover with Brian's cream as he leaned forward, Stacy moving his still squirting cock back and forth against them as though fighting a fire.

"Oh fuck yes that feels hot!" Amber cried out, her fingers still busily working her pussy, slapping her lips with the palm of her hand as Stacy shook out the last few driblets of Brian's spunk. Almost the moment he had finished, Tom stepped up.

"Her feet! Her feet!" he asked as my wife aimed is prick down towards Amber's toes, pulling and pumping it a couple of more times before the first streak of pleasure exploded from his dick, hitting each of them squarely. He was still squirting on those when Jim's cock added to the onslaught, with Martha literally walking his squirts just as Amber had requested...from head to toe, though his last couple fell ankle short of reaching the mark. Tom's spending had more than made up for Jim's miss however, with Amber's body now glistening wet, sticky in the glowing fire's light.

That left only David and I as the only two who hadn't come on her yet, though I was still several minutes away even then of coming a second time myself. I knew when I did, it wouldn't be a lot, not after that incredible spending I'd enjoyed against Martha's tits, but I also knew exactly where it would go. The one spot where surprisingly everyone had missed, either on purpose or by accident remained untouched...her naval. David now stepped over, straddling his wife from above, aiming his prick downwards towards her face.

"Whenever you're ready," he told her grinning at her almost like a madman, his prick swollen purple, the head of which even I could see was throbbing as he held it in check.

"Now! Give it to me now!" Amber shouted looking up at her husband as he stood there towering over her. He fisted it, jacking it once...twice, and then squirted.

Up until that very moment, I thought Mac came more than anyone I'd ever see before, but even his series of powerful, long thick ropes of semen held nothing in comparison to those of David's. In all my life I've never seen a guys prick squirt that much cream before. After the seventh such ejaculation, I along with everyone else actually began counting, seeing him place most of it into her waiting mouth until it was too full to contain any more of it. She closed her mouth, cheeks bulging without swallowing it, though she sat up, allowing it to pour down between her breasts, saturating them even more than they already were. And still David continued to pump out his semen, though finally at least, it wasn't exploding from the tip of his cock in the same furious manner it had originally began with. Still...he continued to milk it out.

"Nine...ten...eleven! Twelve! Fuck! Thirteen!" Came the final count from Stacy as she now reached over, her hand coming around David's cock, replacing his hand as she shook it, cum spittle still being milked out as she playfully waggled his finally spent dick.

It was then I felt my own, walking forward as David weak in the knees finally stepped away. I gave her one, perhaps two decent little squirts before the rest of it merely dribbled from my prick tip, but I managed to get all if not most of it directly onto and across her belly, more importantly her naval which is just where I intended to place it.

Amber was, a cum sticky mess. She truly was covered from head to toe quite literally, but the show was far from over.

**

The six of us had pretty well collapsed back down into our chairs, watching as a sea of women suddenly knelt down beside Amber as she lay there. Hands and fingers were everywhere at once, massaging in the rich thick cream into her body, smearing what appeared to be every square inch of her. She moaned, writhing about pleasurably, especially when Martha inserted her fingers into the young woman's cunt and slowly, ever so slowly finger-fucked her to orgasm as she lay there, her breasts played with, her toes, Stacy running her fingers around the young woman's mouth and ears as she screamed out what David told us later as being the loudest most intense orgasm he'd ever seen or heard his wife have before.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,503 Followers