Pirates Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers

He thanked us, as they both did. When she was able, Amber immersed herself in the water, and then hand in hand, they walked off into the night towards their boat. David had already told us earlier they'd be heading back towards the main dock by sunrise. Saying our farewells, we waved good-bye to them watching them go.

"I wonder if they'll ever do something like that again," I asked no one in particular. Both Jim and Tom chuckled at that. "What?"

"I wouldn't bet against it," they both said. "I have a feeling that's not the only fantasy the two of them have shared with one another, and now that she's experienced hers, five will get you ten he'll eventually experience one of his. And I'm even willing to be on what that might be too," Jim roared laughing aloud.

**

We all sat around sipping on our drinks as we slowly began collecting ourselves. It was then that Stacy and Martha came wandering over with several air mattresses and a battery powered pump.

"Make yourselves useful," Stacy told us, "Blow these all up while the girls have a bit of a chat," she then said gathering the rest of the women up as Mac and I began un-boxing the brand new air mattresses as Jim began filling them with air.

"I wonder what they're up to?" Brian asked, though Tom seemed to already know the answer to that.

"Well considering the fact that most of the girls still haven't climaxed yet, I'm willing to bet that these air mattresses we're fixing up here aren't just meant to sleep on," he explained knowingly. "But...it will be interesting to see what it is they come up with here when they do."

They were gone for a short time but came back with a bowl, five small pieces of paper contained inside it. By then we had blown up five full-sized air mattresses and had placed them all together forming a rough unequal square there on the beach.

"Ok, now what?" Mac asked curiously, as we all were.

Stacy handed him the bowl. "Draw a slip of paper," she told him, which he did. "But don't look at the name yet," she added. "And then pass it on to the next guy and so on." The girls quickly walked over, each taking one of the individual air mattresses and lay down on it. We had all drawn out a name and sat anxiously waiting.

"Ok...now you can look," Penny stated as one by one, each of us unfolded the slip we were holding.

"What if we get our own spouse?" Mac asked curiously.

"Luck of the draw then," Diane said winking at him. "So...did you?"

Mac looked at the name on his paper. "No...but was just wondering," he said holding his up to show he'd drawn Martha's name. She grinned, though for a moment her look at his rapidly ballooning dick gave her pause.

"How good's he with his tongue?" Martha asked, Diane laughing. Martha now laughing in return. "No...seriously!" She said looking at Mac's monster of a cock as it continued to grow in size and length.

"You won't have anything to complain about," Diane assured her.

"No, I'd imagine not," Martha said reaching up to grab hold of Mac's dick with two hands as she pulled him down onto the mattress with her.

The only exception to that rule was when it was discovered that Tom had drawn Lucy's name.

"Not that I haven't thought about it...but," Tom freely confessed showing he held his daughters name in his hand as her face reddened at the comment, though she did giggle upon hearing that.

I then opened mine, saw that I'd drawn my own wife's name out. And though I certainly wouldn't have minded keeping it that way, I then suggested that perhaps the two of us switch partners, which worked out for everyone. That paired Stacy with Brian, Diane with Jim as we all walked over to settle down with our respective drawn partners. I settled myself down onto the air mattress with Lucy, and began toying with what I learned were very sensitive, and highly aroused hardened nipples.

"Something you should know first," she then told me with a bit of a worried look on her face.

"What?"

"I have...a bit of an anomaly, though I don't really look at it that way, but you might." I looked at her curiously, waiting.

"I doubt that, so tell me."

"I have...two clits!"

"Excuse me? You have what?"

"Here...it's easier to show you," she then said, spreading herself open as I leaned forward. I was surprised when she actually handed me a flashlight. "Here...use this."

I looked, but it didn't appear to me as though she had two, though the one she did have was a little larger than any I'd seen, and I told her so.

"Here, now look," she said again skinning the clitoral covering back a bit. Even then the small tiny additional little nodule that did seem to appear looked far smaller than any clit I'd ever seen either.

"That's a clit? A second clit?" I asked whispering.

"Yes, when I was born, the doctor's actually told my mother that I should have been twins, a boy and a girl, but something happened, so I didn't develop that way. But that partially accounts for why I am so small breasted too," she added. And wouldn't even have had these large of tits without hormonal injections in the beginning. But now my body has balanced itself out, I have what I have, which includes having two clits. And I assure you, I do. You can touch either one, and I feel pleasure from both separately, independently from one another. But when you touch them both at the same time, that level of pleasure intensifies...two fold."

"Well if that's true...and I take your word that it is, I'd say, you've got the best of all possible anomalies!"

"So you don't mind? Don't find it too freakish?" she asked. I answered her by lying down, and then sucking both of her clits into my mouth.

**

If I thought the evening before was wildly erotic, it was nothing in comparison to the way this one was turning out too. I had indeed driven Lucy crazy with my tongue, lapping away at, and sucking on her two tender clits together until she'd literally screamed out her orgasm into the night, adding fuel to all the lustful fires burning around us.

Just laying there beneath the star filled sky, listening to the grunts and groans happening all around us, the slap of flesh, the sounds of liquid slick pleasure being played with, cries of ecstasy almost continuous was beyond anything even remotely imaginable. I lay there listening to the all too familiar sounds of my wife's whimpering sweet climax, my cock just then lurching, spilling yet another pleasurable load inside Lucy's mouth as she sucked it, and draining it. All about us, the dominos falling as one by one cries of pleasure and orgasmic delight filled the quiet of the still night.

**

I woke to the feel of warm sunlight caressing my face, the feel of a body pressed closely to mine, opening my eyes to look down at the contented, serene look in my wife's face as I held her head in the crook of my arm.

I sat up looking about, most everyone else around me still asleep, though Mac was gone, Diane lying alone, as was Tom and Martha amongst those who were up and about already. Hearing the splash of water I looked over and saw Tom heading back in our direction off our boat, carrying what looked to be like a coffee pot along with several cups he'd carried by sliding a stick through the handles of each with. Seeing me up he smiled.

"Coffee?"

"Oh hell yes! Thank you," I said easing my wife's head back to the mattress, and then slowly extricating myself from her still sleeping form as I joined Tom sitting down in the chairs.

"Where are Mac and Martha at?" I wondered curiously.

"Where else?" Tom said laughing. "Fishing of course, well sort of anyway," he then added. "They're out on the stern, two poles in the water, though when I dropped by to pour them some coffee, Mac had his pole in Martha, so he's doing a little angling there too while they're fishing," he laughed once again. I couldn't help but laugh with him, just imagining that.

"Mac must be happy as a clam then. He loves to fish, and if he can fuck while doing it, even better," I snickered, as Penny woke just then having heard me.

"What's so funny?" she asked, now smelling the coffee as Tom poured her one.

"Morning sweetie, we were just talking about Mac and how he loves to fish so much."

"Yeah, that's Mac all right, but what's so funny about that?" My wife asked taking a sip of her coffee.

"Well because, he's just earned himself a new nick-name, fish-fucker!" I told her, especially after what Tom just told me. Said he saw them on the stern of the boat, Mac with a pole in his hand, and his pole in Martha at the same time."

"You're kidding me! Now that's funny!" Penny quipped trying to imagine it.

"Not only that...but Martha had her pole in hand as well, leaning over the railing, Mac sitting there sliding in and out of her, trolling his line. Damndest thing I've ever seen."

"Sounds like we need to find a nick name for Martha too then," Penny mused, wondering at what we might come up with.

"Best that we don't come up with any sort of a fishy nickname," Tom responded with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, maybe not," Penny agreed, and then we all got a good laugh as we sat there thinking about it anyway.

**

Although we had planned on spending an additional day here, Tom had told us that they had been planning on pulling out and moving on to a spot unofficially called Pirates Cove. It was named that because of an old sunken ship, a rather large sailing vessel had gone down in about forty to fifty feet of water. A group of amateur divers had found it, and over time had created a sort of secret club whose members would come out and dive on the ship for fun. The reason it had some secrecy behind it was due to the fact that it had become a bit of a secret game being played within the club. Members would hide valuable artifacts on board the ship, leaving things there for other members of the club to look for. A manifest of discovered/found items was then posted and listed on the website.

"So you mean you actually hide stuff on the ship for other people to look for?" I asked Tom curiously.

"Yes, that's part of the fun of it, we'll be hiding some jewelry on this trip ourselves, about two thousand dollars worth in fact."

"Damn, seems like an expensive hobby if you ask me," I told him to which he laughed at.

"Only if you don't find anything in return. So far, we've been coming here every year in order to do this, and right now, we're well over the twenty thousand dollar mark in discovery's found. It's kind of a fun and interesting challenge to look for things, and then when we do, listing and posting them on the club's manifest so that others can see what they missed, or overlooked. Anyway, we're headed up there today so we can dive on the wreck sometime later this afternoon. You're certainly welcome to come with us."

Martha had wandered over at this point and had been listening. "Have you ever gone scuba diving or snorkeling Jack?" she asked me.

"Snorkeling a few times yes, but even then nothing too elaborate."

"Have you ever made love under water while snorkeling?" she then asked.

"No, I can honestly say I haven't," I said grinning at her. "Though that does sound interesting."

"Oh it is...trust me. Nothing like it, especially under the water. It's like floating in space perhaps, a sense of weightlessness, freedom of movement unlike anything you have ever experienced before. You really should come with us, and though you certainly wouldn't be expected to actually dive on the wreck as we're planning on doing, I do think you and your wife might find it an interesting experience to enjoy yourselves under the water without any limitations of movement getting in the way."

I rather liked the idea of that, and had soon discussed it with everyone else. We decided then to up anchor and follow our new found friends up to Pirate's cove and spend the next couple of days there.

**

We arrived at Pirates Cove late in the afternoon. Not too surprisingly, we were the only one's there as we pulled in. Tom had told me there really wasn't any sort of beach area there, the water being as deep as it was. Though he did point out to me some cliffs that we could dive from, taking in their small skiff if we decided to spend some time doing that. The waters were calm, and at the moment crystal clear. Far below we could make out the outline of the sunken ship partially buried in the sand below us.

"Surprised there aren't any other members of your club here," I told him.

"There won't be. We actually schedule our time here, so that that doesn't happen. This is our week to dive on the wreck, and no doubt, next week someone else will be up here doing the same thing as we are, which is why everyone always brings something with them to hide someplace on the ship for others to attempt to find, and then of course look for things that others have likewise left while being here."

"Wow, that's an interesting little club you belong to," I told him as Brian, Lucy and Martha began checking out their diving gear in preparation for their first dive.

"We'll check everything out and make sure it's functioning properly, hide the things we've brought with us and then return. After that, Martha and Brian will show any of you who wish to try it out, how to scuba dive, and have some fun doing it. Then tomorrow, we'll actually dive the ship and see if we can find anything that others might have left for us to look for."

We watched the four of them slip into the water, their tanks, weights, and scuba gear soon disappearing beneath the surface, the trace of their air bubbles remaining behind as they slipped into the depths of the water below us.

"Well, while they're doing that, how about we fix some lunch and then perhaps head over to the cliffs as Tom suggested and spend some time diving off them for fun later?" Mac suggested. It sounded like a good idea, so we did that, an hour later everyone piling into the small boat that Tom and Martha had brought along with them.

It was an easy climb and relatively safe so that no one felt nervous, though Diane did have a bit of a fear of heights. Yet even she made the climb up the cliffs to the ledge that Tom had pointed out to us earlier. It was a beautiful view from up there, allowing us to see well out onto the lake, and more easily able to actually see the wreck below us when the water remained calm enough in order to do so.

We all took turns diving off the twenty foot cliff into the crystal clear water below us, returning back up to the ledge to do so again, or as the girls now decided to do, to simply lie there in the sun drying off. Once again, it was a pleasant sight to see three very gorgeous naked ladies lying there in the sun. Not too surprisingly, Jim, Mac and I were all soon sporting needful erections.

Having seen that, the girls then decided it might be fun for the three of them to kneel down there on the ledge overlooking the water below, the three of us mounting them from behind, fucking each of them doggy-style side by side. Jim had even brought along his camera, and set it up on the self-timer in order to get a picture of the three of us doing that. It turned out to be one of the wildest pictures I'd ever seen done, and I was half tempted to frame it and mount it on the wall at home afterwards.

"God what a beautiful day!" My wife said as I knelt behind her, my prick slowly easing in and out of her deliciously wet cunt.

"Isn't it though?" Diane agreed as Mac likewise slid his dick in and out of his wife next to us.

Jim and Stacy completed the fuck sandwich on our other side, enjoying the moment and the sensation of so pleasurably fucking their on the cliffs overlooking the water below.

"You know, what might actually be fun when we're ready to go back, is to jump off here still connected," he said grinning at his wife, though Stacy looked at him with a dubious expression on her face.

"A flying fuck?" I laughed though Jim was obviously serious about trying it, even though Stacy appeared less than enthusiastic.

"How about I just suck your dick on the way down instead?" She asked him. "Though once we hit the water, don't blame me if I inadvertently bite your dick off."

"I take it that's a no then," Jim grinned back at her.

We settled for a group jump holding onto one another hands, leaping from the ledge together, but not before each one of us had jettisoned a nice thick creamy load into our wives respective cunts before doing so. And even then, not before promising to treat them to a nice leisurely oral stimulation in return while waiting for our four friends to emerge from their diving experience.

**

We were in the process of doing just that, the three girls pleasurably lying side by side on the upper deck as the three of us teased their respective clits with our tongues when we heard our four friends returning.

"Damn, I was almost there again!" Penny told me. She'd already enjoyed one very nice satisfying climax, and was well on her way to another when the three of us got up in order to help Martha, Brian, Lucy and Tom back on board the boat.

"How'd it go?" I asked as we helped them stow away their gear. Tom smiled holding up a small wooden box he had found.

"After we hid the things we brought with us, and while doing that, I ran across this," he informed everyone, though as yet he hadn't opened it. "Shall we see what we found down there?"

It was actually exciting in a way. Even though they weren't diving on some wreck that had a lost or ancient treasure on board, it was still actually fun to wonder what it was they had found, not to mention the value of whatever it might actually be. Tom had stated that one of the club members was pretty eccentric, and had actually started the whole thing. He was rich beyond anyone's wildest dreams, and got a bit of a kick of hiding fairly valuable items on board the ship, waiting for others to find them and post their discoveries on the clubs website. It was known that one item in particular never had been found as yet, though many had been looking for it. A diamond necklace reported to be valued at well over two hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Tom told us about that as he stood there holding onto the very weathered looking box.

"This one's obviously been down there a while," he said grinning. "So who knows...maybe."

"Open the damn thing!" Martha scolded him. "And by the way...just so you all know, since you're with us, and since we count you all as friends, you all have an equal share in whatever items we find here," she informed us, which surprised all of us hearing her say that, though Brian and Lucy as well as Tom himself were in total agreement with what she'd just told us.

I was waiting for the drum roll, and sure enough, Mac managed to give Tom one with his fingers pounding away on the railing as we stood there waiting for him to open the small little box.

It took him a moment to pry open the lid, but as he did, he looked inside, his eyes growing very, very wide.

"Well? What is it...what did you find?" Martha asked.

"Well, unfortunately, it's not the diamond, but it's not something to laugh at either," he told her, he then produced what appeared to be a small key. Not an old key, but a rather plain looking ordinary one. "If memory serves me right, I remember seeing this on the manifest of things as yet still undiscovered, amongst the top three most valuable items hidden away on the ship. If I'm correct, this will unlock a safety deposit box. Inside that box just waiting to be claimed, is fifty thousand dollars in cash!"

"Fifty thousand dollars?" Penny asked incredulously. "You're serious? And you're serious about what you said earlier?" she then asked.

"I am," he grinned looking towards my wife. "And that means that each of us would get..."

"Eight thousand, three hundred and thirty three dollars and thirty three cents...each," Mac said having already worked up the figures in his head. "I'm an accountant by trade, and do that for a living," he said as he stood there grinning, his prick suddenly growing larger and larger with each passing moment. Diane laughed looking down at her husband.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,461 Followers