Pirates Cove

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers

"Most men get aroused looking at Playboy, Mac here, gets a woody every time the stock market goes up."

"Well, speaking of woody's," Tom said, "This calls for some sort of a celebration. Martha? I think it's time we break out the Magnum of the Don'Perinon we brought along with us in the event we found anything of real value. I think it's safe to say that we have, and thus it's time for a real celebration!"

We soon sat there on the deck, sipping our drinks, enjoying our sudden unexpected good fortune together.

"One thing about this bubbly stuff that always gets to me," Martha spoke several minutes later. Tom grinned, he obviously knew where she was heading with this.

"What's that?" My wife asked her curiously.

"Well for one, not only does it make me very, very horny...but it also tends to really bring out the wild side in me as well."

I couldn't help but notice Martha did look a bit more devilish than usual, and whatever it was she was thinking at the moment, no doubt would prove to be very interesting.

"What do you have in mind?" Penny pressed, now looking a bit more wicked than normal herself.

"Something I'd like to share with the girls, if they're interested," she said grinning more evilly now. "Though it will require a little bit of help from the boys in the beginning," she informed us all. "So...anyone interested in hearing what it is? And before I do that...keep in mind, it is rather naughty," she now grinned, looking like a Cheshire cat as she said that.

Stacy was now obviously much interested as well. "Spill it you wicked old woman!" Stacy said lovingly, not at all meaning it as an insult, which Martha didn't take it as being either. Still grinning, even more so.

"What I need...are lots and lots and lots of cum in my pussy," she then said turning towards the rest of us as we stood there looking on, listening to her. "But I don't think that's going to be a particular problem, since I think there will be plenty of available volunteers here."

"Except for me..." Brian said actually frowning.

"Personally Brian, since you're not my son, I wouldn't have a problem with you doing that, at least this once. But that's entirely up to you and Lucy to decide. But...there are other options here too. I am sure that one of these other ladies would be more than happy to take a mouthful of your cum for me, and then put it where I actually want it to go. So one way or the other, we'll include yours as well. Now then...who'd like to go first?" she then asked.

No one still had any idea as to what it was she was up to, and she didn't offer to explain things any further at the moment yet either. So...one by one, each of us took a turn, Martha having oddly enough placed herself in such a position as to be nearly standing on her head as the rest of us took turns, fucking her cunt until such time as we jettisoned our massive loads inside of her. So much so, that even with her nearly standing on her head, it appeared to look like it would bubble out of her and flow over she was filled with so much of our combined cum.

Last but not least, it was Brian's turn. And though Lucy had already told him that under the special celebratory circumstances, she didn't mind it at all if he actually fucked her mother, it was decided instead that as Penny held Martha's pussy open, Lucy would instead jack her husband off, him shooting his cream into the gapingly wide maw of her cunt, now filled nearly to the brim as it was with more sperm than I'd ever seen collected in one place before.

"Fuck! Just seeing that's hot!" Brian said as Lucy lovingly jacked her husband off, soon causing him to spurt out his cream into his mother-in-laws pussy, technically never touching it himself as he did so.

"Ok...now what?" Penny asked obviously excited, as they all were. Wondering what it was that Martha had in mind to happen next.

"The rest of you girls, lie down on the deck, I'm about to show you," she told them all. As with Brian, Lucy was the only one who didn't, though she was and appeared just as excited to see this as were the rest of them though slightly disappointed nevertheless.

Doing as they'd been asked to do, Penny, Diane and then Stacy placed themselves side by side from one another, though just far enough apart so as to accommodate Martha as she hurriedly scrambled over, cupping her cunt with the palm of her hand so as not to lose any more of the combined drippings as was possible.

"Oh my!" Penny said as Martha slid her legs up and over between my wife's, effectively scissoring her.

"You've heard of two women sharing a cum-swap yes?" she now asked. "Well this is a bit like that," she told her hotly. "Now, lift up your ass just a little. Yes...that's it, perfect. If one of you gentlemen would like to lend us a hand here, I'm about to pour out the contents of my cunt into Penny, while kissing her lips to lips as it were. After that...when she's filled up to the brim, it will be her turn with one of the others!"

"Fuck me!" Jim said his eyes as big around as saucers as I knelt down at the side of my wife, lending my strength in keeping her ass perfectly tilted as we all watched the rather decadent, almost obscene cum dripping from Martha's cunt into my wife's. After nearly most of it had, Martha then pressed herself even more fully against her, grinding, pressing, and teasing her with the most erotic pussy-to-pussy fuck I had ever seen before.

And it wasn't long either before Penny was crying out in sheer sweet bliss as her orgasm claimed her, everyone else looking on, Lucy in fact now finger-fucking herself, no doubt wanting to participate.

"You know what," Martha said looking over towards her. Rather than me doing each one of you, how about...Penny here, now doing to Lucy what I just did to her. How's that sound?"

Ecstatic, Lucy hurriedly found a place for herself, Brian now supporting her ass in the same way I'd supported Penny. I watched as my wife now slid in between Lucy's legs, hovering just above her, the lewd drip of spunk once again dripping from my wife's cunt, filling the gaping hole of Lucy's cunt as Stacy held it apart for her. Once she too had been filled, Penny then mashed her pussy against Lucy, the grind of girl-girl fucking once again taking place.

We might have all quite recently emptied our pricks, but each one of us was within moments again sporting sizeable erections, especially Mac as he stood there fisting himself unabashedly.

"If you need more," he grinned enthusiastically, "Shouldn't be more than a couple of minutes," he promised.

One by one, the girls each took a turn with one another, Lucy now mashing her pussy against Diane's, the sloppy, decadent cum drip continuing from one cunt to another, the sounds of squishy obscene play being heard, cocks being jacked again, while the rest of us looked on. And as Mac had indeed promised, he soon walked over, depositing a fresh new addition to his wife's cunt as Diane took a turn humping her. Stacy completed the cycle, receiving an extra dose of cream from both Brian as well as myself, finally mounting Martha again, who now accepted what was left, putting it all right back where it had originally come from.

"Ok...now that was naughty!" I grinned enthusiastically, still hard as a rock even though I had just cum for the second time only a few short moments ago.

**

After finally collecting ourselves, sitting there discussing the erotic, sensual, yet wickedly wanton display we'd all witnessed, we settled down for the evening meal, enjoying the sunset together, opening more bottles of wine, our mood more mellow now as the night stars filled the sky.

"Is everyone too mellow to go for an evening frolic together in the water?" Tom asked.

No one was, and in fact it sounded like a rather promising idea. Slipping over the side sandwiched between the two houseboats, it was almost pitch black, even swimming next to one another, it was virtually impossible to see who was who unless someone spoke. Literally bumping into one another as we all sat there treading water, I soon felt one pair of hands, and then another fondling my ass or my dick, my own hands doing the same, finding and latching onto a soft pair of breasts, hard taut nipples, going from one person to the next as we all were. It was impossible for the most part to tell who was who initially, though there was no mistaking Martha's soft breasts as I reached around, cupping them in my hands playing with them as someone else happily fucked her from in front while I did.

I'd never before experienced an underwater blowjob until that night either, actually coming in someone's mouth, though I had no idea who's at the time. Having done that, I was already looking forward to the next day when as promised, Martha and Tom would teach Penny and I how to scuba dive, and have some wickedly erotic fun while doing it.

After a rather exhausting, but highly exciting day, we soon headed off to our beds for some much needed sleep.

**

The following day, as promised, Tom and Martha instructed Penny and I in the basics of scuba diving. Once we'd gotten used to the breathers and became more confident and comfortable in their use, the two of them took us down about twenty feet, letting us get used to the pressure under water for one, but for another, allowing us to experience the exhilaration and freedom of movement, the likes of which neither one of us had experienced before.

Treading water, while trying to mess around was taxing at best. But here, some twenty feet below the surface, naked save for the single tanks on our backs, swim fins and masks, Penny and I embraced. We came together in a sensual ballet, which allowed us to fuck in a myriad of positions, tumbling at times, rolling, still fucking and loving every sensual moment of it. All of which, thanks to Tom and his underwater camera, were captured on film. All too soon our time was up, the others waiting anxiously on the boat for their turns as we all enjoyed one of the most sensual experiences any of us had ever known.

"I can see why you enjoy doing this so much," I told Tom as we sat on deck removing our gear, passing it on to Mac and Diane to try.

"Well that...and what's down there," he said reminding us why they were here in the first place. "With luck, we'll find something else, perhaps even that still missing diamond, if in fact it really exists," he added. "It would be just like for that old fart to tease us with the legend of having done that, but then not really put something like that down there. People have been searching for it for years, but without any luck whatsoever in finding it...so far anyway. But...it is one of the reasons that keeps us coming back, keeps the interest and the club growing. So we do. And as we do, we enjoy being with one another, meeting new friends, just like we've done this time."

"I hope, we'll continue to be friends," I said honestly. "I wouldn't mind making this an annual event, and I'm sure the rest of us would be in agreement with that too."

"Well then, let's plan on it. And tell you what...later on this afternoon, if you're interested, Brian and I will take you down to the wreck if you think you'd enjoy doing that. It's relatively safe as long as you follow directions and stick closely by us. But it's rather fun and exciting, swimming through the old ship, looking for treasure," he grinned. "As you've obviously discovered. Perhaps I'll even show you the mermaid," he told me.

"The mermaid?" I asked.

Tom laughed. "Yeah, whoever it was that owned the ship had a portrait of a mermaid painted on one of the walls of the main stateroom. She's kind of interesting to see, kind of takes you by surprise when you first see it, especially as there's quite a bit of seaweed that has now affixed itself to a lot of what's down there, which can be a bit hazardous unless your careful, not to mention making it much more difficult in searching for anything. Not much is left within the room to hide anything either, so we don't go in there very often any more. But...she's worth having a look at, especially for the first time if you haven't seen her before."

"I'd like that...sounds interesting, and fun," I said a bit nervously, though I was still looking forward to going down that far, and helping Brian and Tom search for additional treasure.

As Brian and Lucy got in, instructing Mac and Diane how to use the scuba gear, the rest of us sat on deck relaxing, though Martha as usual soon turned that activity elsewhere.

"I need to suck some cock," she said frankly. "Come here you two, unless you've got something else better to do." We didn't. Jim and I quickly made our way over to where Martha was sitting, patiently waiting for us. Seconds later, Martha was trying to cram Jim and I's cock's into her mouth simultaneously, sucking each, playfully jacking and holding onto them with her hands while she did so.

"Might as well have our own fun yes?" Tom suggested, his rather impressive dick making an appearance as Stacy and my wife looked at one another smiling.

"Heads? Or tails?" Penny asked, flipping a coin. "Tails!" Stacy called, winning the toss, though so had my wife, as she quite actually preferred having her pussy eaten. Standing there, having my dick sucked, watching my wife as she sat on Tom's face, fondling Stacy's breasts while she in turn rode his cock, was exciting as hell. It wasn't long in fact before both Jim and I were shooting what felt like a gallon of cum into her mouth, almost simultaneously as well, listening to my wife crying out at the top of her lungs as Tom did whatever magic trick it was that he did to her cunt.

"I still need to find out what the hell it is he does whenever he does that," I said as Martha licked off the last remnants of my pleasurably spent cream. Stacy too was now in the throes of her own orgasmic bliss, riding Tom's long hard cock, gripping it with her pussy, milking him as he poured his own rich nectar deep inside her womb.

A short while later, Mac, Diane, Brian and Lucy returned. "That was...incredible!" Mac and Diane stated, confirming what Penny and I had already learned earlier.

"Pretty incredible on deck here too," I told them both as we shared our thoughts and experiences of the past little while together.

"Well, if we're going to get in at least one dive on the wreck today, we'd best get at it here," Tom stated once again checking the gear, as Brian brought out fresh, properly prepared tanks to dive with. Unfortunately, we'll only have about twenty minutes to actually search the ship," Tom told me. "And when I say it's time to go, I mean...it's time to go, no arguments, understood?"

I knew by Tom's tone of voice, this was something he took very seriously, and though nervous enough as I was, I nodded my head, ensuring him that I'd stay by his side every step of the way.

It's amazing the difference even twenty additional feet can make during a dive. The water was considerably colder for one, the sunlight not quite warming it nearly as much as it felt far closer to the surface. And though it was still light enough to see by, the water was far darker as well as we reached the wreck and as Tom gingerly directed us inside through one of the long ago rotted away doorways leading into the bowels of the wreck itself. Hand signals were simple, and explicit. I followed along closely behind him with Brian swimming behind me as Tom led me past room after room, and finally into the main stateroom itself.

As we entered, I noticed that what had once been the upper deck had collapsed into the room, though the reason for it remained unknown. What I did know however, was the reason why there appeared to be so much underwater fauna, and plant life growing within this particular area. A plethora of several species of fish darting here and there, schools of which played chase with one another, weaving in and out of the tall standing plants. High above, the sunlit surface of the water beckoned towards them. The swaying dance of the leafy green tendrils performing an underwater ballet as the current caressed them, bending them to its will. I followed Tom further into the room as he swam though the foliage, parting it until reaching what appear almost like a ghost! The mermaid Tom had told me about, a painting, which nearly filled an entire wall, almost pristine, the oil-based paint holding up rather well, though there were spots on her that appeared to be finally deteriorating.

Tom signaled to me, motioning towards the area he'd told me about earlier just before we dove. A section of the room and corridor he hadn't searched in for a very long time, and since we were this far, he wanted to take a few moments and do so.

Brian remained closer near the doorway, one eye on Tom down the corridor, the other on me, though I decided to remain where I was and not try and venture out any further on my own. I was content to study and admire this mysterious mermaid on the wall. As I did that, I caught a glint of something shining, the sunlight from above just enough to catch an unexpected reflection, though it had quickly disappeared. I stood there, looking, saw it again, and this time placed my finger over the precise spot. Moving away some of the still flowing plant-life, I saw what appeared to be a chain hung around the mermaids neck, and then lower down, situated between her bare breasts, what appeared to be a rather large and interesting gem stone. As I felt the spot where I'd seen the glint moments ago, I felt a differing texture, tracing it.

Tom had insisted that we each dive with a diver's knife, a safety precaution in the event we should become entangled by anything. Drawing my knife from its sheath, I poked at the small spot on the wall I had found, seconds later seeing what appeared to be a small tiny gold chain. I traced the edge of my knife along the length of the painted chain on the wall, seeing the wall stripped away as I did so, gingerly, carefully, pulling with it as I did, more and more length of a real chain. My heart was beating a thousand miles a second as I reached the precise spot where the gemstone hung between her breasts. In seconds, I had carved out what had been once painted over, hidden away. I dug out the rest of the chain, folding the entire piece securely in my hand and replaced the knife in my sheath. I turned just in time to see Tom re-enter the room, tapping his watch, pointing towards the surface. I nodded my head, following, Brian right behind me as we chased the air bubbles from our tanks into the sunlight above.

I seemed to be breathing a bit quicker than the others, though with good reason. Tom leading, looking behind giving me the thumbs up, I signaled back, giving him the same, with the biggest fucking smile on my face that I'd ever had.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,479 Followers