Pirates of the Caribbean Ch. 01

Story Info
Cabin Fever.
3.5k words
4.53
55.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 10/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

PotC Cabin Fever

Captain Jack Sparrow stood out on the deck of his beloved Black Pearl and smiled widely. The weather was fair, sea calm and he had the love and companionship of his first mate and personal cabin boy Will Turner. Jack's eyes roved to the slender young man standing a few feet away and who gazed seawards. Seeing the beautiful profile, Jack swallowed. That he had Will's love was still sometimes a shock to the pirate. Yet Will was always open and honest in his declarations and Jack felt a frisson of guilt. He could not hold back from his own declarations of love when in the height of shared passion, nor when rum loosened his tongue, but he had as yet to openly declare his true feelings to Will when simply together. He meant to; he wanted to, but was irrationally afraid that if he gave voice freely to his passion for the boy, he would lose him.

Will must have felt the pirate captain's burning gaze as he turned to look at Jack. The boy smiled, but Jack, who often appeared less sharply observant than he actually was, detected the smile did not reach the other man's eyes. The younger man's face was also flushed and Jack could see the sweat beading on Will's brow. Jack's smile faltered. His mind cast back to that morning.

He had awoke as normal with Will wrapped around him like a human squid. He had thought the boy warm, but he had awoken with an erection and a need to love his beautiful boy and had immediately begun awaking Will with kisses and arousing touches. He remembered now that Will had been slower than normal to get fully aroused. Jack had put it down to Will awaking more slowly and had positioned Will on his hands and knees and mounted him quickly. Will had come under Jack's caresses as Jack had come deep inside the willing body, but Will hadn't been the normally energetic and responsive lover Jack had come to know and appreciate. Jack was Will's only lover: male or female. He should have known something was amiss with the boy and chastised himself for being so selfish. He started to move with the intention of whispering an apology and some sweet words, promising himself he would tell Will how loved he was in the full light of day, when his feet took wings without conscious thought.

Will had taken his own step towards his beloved Jack when the deck seemed to tilt. The world span and Will felt himself begin to fall when he was swept up into strong arms. His dazed chocolate eyes gazed into the concerned hazel ones of his captain and he tried to smile.

"Sorry, love" he whispered hoarsely, forgetting where he was. "Don't feel well..." the rest of the young man's speech was forever lost as his eyes rolled back and he fainted in Jack's arms.

"Will!" Jack screamed. "Get Hop Li to my cabin. Move!" he bellowed at a hapless crewman who had stood frozen at the speed of his Captain's movements.

Jack carried his precious cargo cradled to his chest until he could safely deposit the boy on their bunk. He could see that Will's shirt was already sweat-damped and the young man's face was suffused with an unhealthy flush.

Jack turned as Hop Li tapped at his cabin door and hesitatingly stepped inside. Hop Li had only been with the crew a few weeks, but in addition to being able to improving the food with his culinary skills, the Chinaman had some skills as a healer and herb-master. As Jack couldn't have a trained medic aboard The Pearl, anyone with some medical skills was a valuable and welcome addition. Jack fretted and fidgeted as Hop Li examined Will. As the Chinaman concluded his basic examination, both men started as Will sat up suddenly.

"Don't leave me, Jack," the delirious young man cried. "Please don't leave me."

"I'm here, Love," Jack replied instantly, cradling the limp form to his chest as all of Will's strength drained. "I won't leave ye, Treasure. That I swear." The pirate turned beseeching eyes to the healer. "What can we do?" he asked.

"Hop Li has some herbs that might help with the fever," Hop Li replied. "Hop Li not have too much, Hop Li must get more soon. Your boy strong, Captain and he fit and healthy before the fever hit. These are all in his favour." He smiled gently at the younger pirate. "He loves you and that gives him a reason to fight, to want to live. In his fever, it is you he seeks."

"What can I do to help?" Jack asked. He couldn't bear the helplessness that tried to weigh him down.

Hop Li frowned. "Hop Li will try to put it in words you understand, Captain," he mused. "Think of the fever as storm at sea. Will is in that storm and his body is being assaulted and weakened by it. His anchor and safe port are both you. He seeks you. You must be there for him. He may not hear your words in these," Hop Li indicated his ears, "but he may hear your words in here." This time Hop Li pointed to Will's heart. "Make sure he drinks much fluids and the infusions Hop Li will make. Keep him sponged down to try and keep the fever down. Hop Li will return soon.

Jack nodded absently as the older man bowed and left his cabin. Bearing in mind his need to keep Will cool through sponging, Jack tenderly stripped Will naked. He felt the tears prick at his eyes and the beautiful naked body shimmered as Jack fought to stop his tears falling. It had only been a few hours since they had made love and Will had cried aloud his love for Jack. Jack bit at his lip as he pulled the sheet over Will's sweating and restless form. Had he told Will of his love in return? He couldn't remember. Did Will truly know just how completely he held the heart and soul of captain Jack Sparrow? Jack wasn't so sure. He vowed that if he was given a second chance with his lover, he would make sure the younger man knew every day how much he was loved.

When Hop Li returned, Jack was gently cleansing Will's sweat-drenched body. Will muttered incoherently and occasionally the two men heard Jack's name. Each time Jack heard it he clasped Will's hand to his chest and pressed it against his heart.

"Do ye feel it, Will?" Jack asked. "My heart, Will. It belongs to ye, it beats for ye. Come back to me, love. Don't leave Jack all alone".

"I will make the infusion every four hours. Try to make him drink. If you need to leave him, Hop Li will stay." Again the older man bowed and left as Jack shook his head. At that moment all he needed was his love to awaken.

The next two days were the longest Jack or anyone aboard the Black Pearl had experienced. News of Will's fever had quickly spread around the other pirates. They were as fond at the young blacksmith turned pirate as they were of their eccentric captain. It was common knowledge that the two were lovers. It was hardly an uncommon situation amongst such sailors. However, Jack and Will had been open from the start and the crew would often see Will with his hands on the wheel of the ship and Jack as close behind him as he could get, hugging his young Mate, both smiling widely and as carefree as the wind in the Pearl's sails. More than a few wondered with concern just how badly affected their captain would be if he were to lose the young man who was both his lover and the ship's popular first mate. Quietly and as unobtrusively as possible, they asked Hop Li to pass on their wishes to their captain. A duty the Chinaman undertook with all seriousness.

Jack sponged Will down every few hours. When he couldn't get Will to be able to drink from the cup Jack held in his hands, the older man would take a mouthful of liquid and press his lips to Will's, using his tongue to open Will's mouth and gently massaging the heated flesh of Will's throat to encourage swallowing. He left the cabin only long enough to perform the most basic of ablutions. None of his crew attempted to speak to him. They understood his only concern was the ill young man back in his cabin.

By the start of the third day, Jack lay with his head on Will's chest. He clutched Will's hand as though it was the only lifeline to the world the older man had. He had talked himself almost hoarse keeping in mind Hop Li's mental image of Will lost at sea and himself as the safe harbour Will needed to find.

"Come home to me Will," Jack begged once again. "I'm just here, Little One. I need you so much, Will. Please come home."

Jack's head shot up and his eyes fixed on Will's face. Was it his imagination? He was sure he'd felt the tiniest squeeze to the hand holding Will's. His gaze took in everything about his lover's face. For the first time in over two days, there was no sweat on Will's brow. The younger man's face no longer had the unhealthy flush, now he looked pale but healthier. Jack also realized that the rapid heartbeat he'd listened to hadn't been so fast, nor was Will's breathing as laboured.

"Will, love," he breathed. "Will, Treasure. Can you hear me? Can you hear old Jack? Please, Will. Try for me, Sweetness. Can you open your eyes?"

Jack's gaze focused on Will's eyes. He felt a smile growing as Will's eyes fluttered weakly and then briefly opened and shut. The smile threatened to crack Jack's jaw as a sound as rusty as any of the chains Jack had encountered reached his ears. Yet the sound was as beautiful as an Angel singing. It was Will's voice and it was one word:

"Jack."

Jack moved to cover the beloved face in tiny kisses murmuring endearments to his lover and pleading with him to open his eyes. As the older man leant back, he was rewarded by two brown eyes, heavy with exhaustion, looking at him.

"Will, Love," Jack husked as tears once again threatened to fall.

"Home," Will said in his rusty voice. "I'm home. Thirsty, Jack," he added.

He slipped back unconscious almost as soon as he had swallowed a few sips of water, but Jack knew the fever had broken and Will was going to make a recovery. As soon as his young lover was a little stronger, Jack vowed he would let Will know exactly how much the older man had missed him.

It took another two days before Will was sufficiently well enough to take his first steps outside of the shared cabin and out onto the deck of the Black Pearl. As he and Jack passed different crewmen, there were smiles and congratulations at seeing the younger man up and around, even if the captain was obviously still hovering and the younger man still weak. Will was only allowed to stay up for a short while before an over-protective lover insisted he had been up and about enough for the first day on his feet. With a smile of resignation and deep affection, Will happily accepted the arm tight around his waist and to be guided back to their bed.

As the two men lay naked together, Will caressed Jack's face and looked into the anxious eyes.

"You've been wanting to say something to me since I shook off this fever, Jack," Will said softly. He gave an encouraging smile. "Will you tell me now?"

"I want to say I'm sorry, Will," Jack said. He pressed his fingers against the cupid's bow of Will's lips, stopping the younger man's immediate questions. "We've been lovers for a few months now and you've taken well to life at sea. I've heard ye tell me how much ye love me, but I failed to let ye know what ye meant to me in return. I almost lost ye, Will. I almost let you slip away from me without ever telling ye how much I love ye. Yer me sun during the day and me moon at night. Yer the star that shines on me. I loved ye from the day I first saw ye. I still wake up surprised that ye would chose me, that I have a beautiful angel in my arms every day. I swear that from now on, I'll tell ye every day that I love ye, Will Turner."

"As I love you, Jack," Will avowed and pressed his lips to Jack's for their first kiss of passion in five days.

Jack was still worried about Will's health, but the taint of Will's sickness has left his body and the younger man smelt clean and healthy. As their lips met, Will automatically opened his mouth in silent invitation and Jack honoured the request. He slid his tongue inside Will's warm, wet cavern and plundered it until forced apart to breathe. Changing course, the pirate navigated the smooth column of golden flesh from Will's jaw to collarbone and sucked with intensity at the juncture of neck and shoulder till a mark of passion was raised and Jack was satisfied that everyone would recognize this treasure as his. From there, Jack steered a course to the first of two dark islands that lay in the golden expanse of Will's chest. Licking at the flat disc, Jack marveled at how quickly the cinnamon nipple tightened and peaked at his touch. He suckled harder earning a moan of appreciation from his young lover. Will was contenting himself with sliding his hands over Jack's neck and shoulders, but at the assault to his nipple, he held Jack's head in place and arched deeper into the caress. Abandoning one hard reddened nub, Jack laid siege to its twin until they were equally peaked.

Now Jack navigated southwards. He licked at golden flesh, tongued the delicious depression at Will's navel and then nibbled his way down the trail of dark hair until he reached a treasure-trove. Will moaned softly as Jack nuzzled the dark curls at the base of the young man's shaft. Will was already hard, his weapon dripping with one of Jack's favourite tastes. Jack licked the straining shaft appreciatively, savouring the taste and the tension. He knew he wouldn't be able to draw out their love-making on this occasion. Will was still recovering and their coupling would have to be sweet and tender but much quicker than Jack would like.

Jack licked his way up the hard flesh, using the prominent vein like a map; Jack trailed his tongue towards liquid gold. He took the head of Will's shaft into his mouth and relished the salty sweet flavour of his dark haired beauty. Will's soft moan of appreciation ensured Jack took Will deeper into his mouth until his nose rubbed against dark curls and he was able to inhale Will's intoxicating musk, so much more intoxicating than the best rum.

"Jack!" Will cried and as he arched, he spilt his essence into Jack's mouth. With a groan of his own, Jack swallowed greedily all his young lover could offer before the younger man went limp and spent. Jack suckled gently at the softening organ, reluctant to lose the intimacy. Not wanting to cause discomfort, he allowed the sated organ to slip from his mouth to lie damply against Will's smooth thigh.

"I love you, Will," Jack said gazing deeply into Will's chocolate orbs.

Will gasped softly at the depth of love in Jack's eyes as they locked gazes. Gone were all the veils that hid the older man's true thoughts and feelings as was all artifice. This was the true Jack Sparrow. With a look akin to wonder, Will reached to stroke Jack's face.

"I always knew you did," he smiled. "You showed me love with every gesture of affection and every time we shared our bodies. But to hear you say the words and know them to be true is a special gift, Jack."

"These are words I swear ye will hear every day we spend together for the rest of our lives. I never want to face the day that I could lose ye and know I never told ye how much I love ye"

"Make love with me, Jack," Will begged opening his thighs to offer himself to his older lover. Although his climax had tired him, he did not want to surrender to the insidious pull of slumber until he had felt Jack inside him, filling him with the physical evidence of his love.

"Yer tired..." Jack began to object, but a groan was pulled from him as Will caressed the long, thick flesh between his own thighs that demanded attention.

"I can sleep once you've loved me with your body. Please, Jack. Let me feel the living essence of your body filling me, show you love me with your body."

Jack growled deeply at the vision of Will lying back so open; a mixture of innocence and wantonness that was irresistible and without guile. He needed release and he wanted it inside the lithe body of the young man for whom Jack would forgo all other treasure for the rest of his days to keep loved, safe and at his side.

"Gods above, how I love ye, Will," Jack husked as he reached for oil. As he coated his fingers, he took command of Will's lips, forcing them to part to thrust his tongue deep into Will's mouth. He dueled with Will's tongue, subduing the other slick muscle to bring it into his own mouth and ravish leisurely as he pressed a single oiled digit against the tight rosebud of Will's entrance. Jack relished the deep moan from the younger man as he pressed his finger fully into molten depths and began to gently thrust in and out. Releasing Will's tongue, Jack nipped and sucked at Will's cinnamon nipples, delighting in the mewl of pleasure from Will as the nubs tightened further under his tender assault and slipping a second finger into Will's nether port. This time Jack's fingers rotated and scissored, stretching the tight channel ready for Jack's entrance into the harbour of Will's welcoming body. The older man added a third finger as he nibbled seductively as Will's semi-hard shaft. Jack hadn't been sure Will would have the energy for two climaxes, but the boy's organ was showing distinct signs of wanting to be party to the proceedings. Jack locked his eyes with Will's as he coated his shaft. Will's eyes were dilated with desire and Jack could feel the answering desire in his own.

"Mine," he growled as he slid into the slender channel. "Mine own, my Will."

"Yours, Jack," came the soft, seductive acquiescence that soothed the fire of possession raging through Jack's body. A primal part of Jack wanted to pound hard and fast to release the pent up emotion that came from nearly losing the beloved boy so enraptured beneath him. The words from Will's mouth, accepting he belonged to Jack made the pirate want to show how cherished and safe Will was with him. Damping down the primitive desire to simply take what was his, Jack moved slowly and deliberately relishing soft cries of pleasure as his hard length massaged the sweet spot hidden in Will's depths. His reward for tenderness and patience was the full arousal from Will's shaft. Jack's smile was incandescent.

"Love you, love you, love you, my treasure," he panted as he nibbled Will's ear to another moan of pleasure and the tightening of Will's long, smooth limbs around his back. "Come for me, my sweet," he coaxed. "Come again for old Jack. Come with me, Angel."

With a scream of Jack's name, the dark haired beauty arched upwards, forcing Jack even deeper into velvet heat. Will convulsed in pleasure, stars dancing before his eyes as he reached the heavens, spilling his seed between their locked bodies. The look of rapture on Will's face and the clenching around Jack's own needy flesh pushed the older man into ecstasy. He felt his living essence flood Will's spasming channel, coming harder and longer due to their enforced abstinence.

As Jack's release finally ended, he rolled their bodies so his beloved boy was topping him, his full and welcome weight pressing Jack into the mattress.

"I love you so much, Jack. You're my harbour, my home, my heart and soul."

"As you are mine, precious," Jack promised. "As you are mine." He kissed the curly head that nestled under his chin. Jack smiled as Will buried his face in Jack's hair inhaling deeply and Jack then immediately felt Will's body go fully lax. He wrapped his arms around the sleeping young man, his organ still buried safely in the slender body. "So beautiful, Will," He whispered softly. "The greatest treasure I ever found."

Nuzzling Will's temple, keeping his arms clasped tight about his young lover, Jack slipped into sleep himself, a smile of contentment on both men's lips.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers