Pirates of the Caribbean Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will's low moan sent a jolt to Jack's imprisoned flesh, but the older man steadfastly ignored his own body's demands. This time was for Will and he wanted Will to know just how loved and special he was. He gathered the freed curls into one hand to expose the nape of Will's neck before biting at the soft skin, tasting sweat and musk and growling his approval. He fisted the curls as his tongue tasted Will's shoulders and then released them as his tongue steered southerly exploring the ridged spine and the small depressions just above the delectable buttocks. As Jack pulled the tantalising globs apart, Will was undone. With a wail of his mate's name, Will painted the anvil with his release.

Jack soothed the shaking body and turned the unresisting form around. His tongue cleansed his lover's body before standing to kiss the spent young man.

"Sorry, couldn't..." Will panted but was silenced by another kiss.

"I want ye to come, Will," Jack said his voice deep and husky. "I want to make ye come again and again, as many times as I can, Treasure."

Will moaned at Jack's words. In his naivety, when they first became lovers, Will had confessed his belief that once a man spent himself that was the end of it. Jack in his turn had taken great pleasure in demonstrating that to be a fallacy and often brought Will to release time and time again when they had no other pressing demands and could indulge in mutual pleasure. He watched mesmerised as Jack slowly rubbed his release into the anvil's metal, the action arousing in an abstract way.

"Another time, my sweet and we will rub both our essences into the anvil as we have done with 'Pearl's' wheel.

Will growled and plundered Jack's wicked mouth. His recently spent organ was already showing signs of revival, twitching at the words as well as the sinful glint in Jack's hazel orbs.

"Soft, Treasure," Jack growled. "Ye know ye will come again." He smiled as he caressed the damp flesh between Will's legs that filled further at his touch. "More than once," he whispered directly into a small ear before following with his tongue.

Will groaned, rubbing against Jack's clothed body. The words were a command and a promise and Will's groin tightened further. He capitulated instantly as he was repositioned over his anvil. He spread his legs further apart at Jack's direction, leaving himself open and vulnerable to Jack's attentions. He felt one large calloused hand settle over his nether cheeks, parting them. The other stroked at his sac and inner thighs. Will moaned wantonly, trying to cant his bottom out further as a warm, wet invader laved at his most secret place.

Jack revelled at the abandoned sound, relishing his ability to make the normally straight-laced younger man come undone. His tongue probed at puckered flesh as he felt his slender lover try and press back to take in more of the moist intruder. He folded his agile muscle and lay siege to the pink portal. He alternated short piercing jabs with long wet licks. As the rosebud unfurled, Jack thrust deep inside to Will's very core. He used both hands to keep Will's cheeks spread and, pressing his face as close as possible, began to tongue Will's velvety channel in earnest.

Will panted wetly, his mouth open. He'd been incredulous that Jack would want to put his mouth *there* and had come instantly the first time his lover had begun to lick him. However, it had proved to be another lesson in sexuality for the younger man and was now one of their most enjoyable acts. Will could feel Jack's moustache and beard tickling him intimately as the older man plundered his most private passage. He tried to push back, wanting...needing Jack deeper inside him. He threw back his head with an inarticulate cry as Jack's hand pulled at his engorged flesh. Already heated, the touch inflamed Will consuming him with passion's fire. He keened continually as he pushed fore into a knowing grip and back onto a moist muscle. With a scream resembling Jack's name, he came again.

Jack lowered his spent lover to the floor, stroking and soothing the shaking body through the aftershocks of the intense release. He kissed Will before striding to the bath tub. The water was now a pleasant temperature and Jack added some of the almond oil they favoured for their lovemaking. He turned to look back at his satiated lover who now sat and gazed at him in adoration.

"Are ye ready to be bathed, my beauty?" Jack husked returning to Will's side.

"Have mercy, Jack. You have brought me to completion twice and are yet to spend."

"Ye have one more in ye, Treasure, of that Jack is certain. And when ye come again 'twill be with me deep inside your sweet body, filling you with my flesh and then my seed."

"Oh, Jack," Will whispered and the two men kissed hungrily, lovingly. Their tongues swirled to taste and to tease. "Will you not undress and allow me to see you?" he pleaded.

"Soon, precious," Jack soothed. "Let ol' Jack make his penance his way, savvy?"

"Dear Lord, Jack," Will panted as talented hands roamed imperiously over his naked form. Will felt his desire begin to awaken although his manhood was only able, as yet, to twitch dryly. "I don't know how much more of your penance I can survive."

"So beautiful, my Will," Jack crooned. "So perfect, my greatest treasure." Jack purred seductively as his hands trailed feather light over Will's lax genitals. He growled triumphantly as the organ pulsed weakly heralding its interest. He led his lover to their bath and smiled as Will moaned appreciatively as he sank into the scented water.

"Want you, Jack," Will said pleadingly. "Need you so much, need you inside me, claiming me, please?"

Jack gave a possessive growl at the submissive words. He wanted to be inside his beautiful boy, wanted to feel the heat of Will's core searing his hard flesh as he filled his lover. His blood was afire and his loins ached with their unspent passion. It was tempting ...so very, very tempting to just slake his need, entering Will as he had begged. But this was not about Jack's pleasures, it was about Will's. As such he wanted their union to be sweet love not just blind lust. He steeled himself and smiled at Will.

"You'll have me soon enough, Treasure, I promise ye."

"Let me see you, let me touch you." Will reached a slender arm towards the older man.

Jack kept just out of Will's grasp and slowly peeled the sweat-damp shirt off to display his more powerful physique. His tanned chest had a covering of dark fur from which his brown nipples peeked. He drew his finger through the hair to pinch the dark nubs. He let his hands trail languorously to his sash and removed it before caressing the bulge evident at his groin. Apparently unhurried, although his breath was coming in short harsh pants, Jack unlaced his breeches and pulled them down. He sighed with relief as his manhood sprang free. The dark organ was swollen with blood and rock hard with desire. He finished the rest of his disrobing to preen before his younger lover, proud of the way his body excited the younger man, whose own breath was laboured. He cupped his sac and fisted his flesh, purely for visual effect. He was already so aroused he felt he would burst if he did not find his release soon. He stood beside the tub and guided his erection towards Will.

"Just your tongue, Treasure," Jack growled warningly.

Will obeyed his captain immediately. The pink organ slipped from between luscious lips to lap daintily at the purple head of his lover's impressive length. He heard Jack sigh as he laved the slick flesh, drinking down Jack's pre-come and savouring the taste of the man he loved.

"Move forward, love," Jack commanded.

Jack moved to step into the warm water and positioned himself behind Will. He spread his legs and positioned the slighter man to sit between them, cradled to his broad chest. Jack's erection throbbed its approval at the proximity of Will's naked buttocks as it slid between them. Jack retrieved the soap and began to caress Will's body. His calloused hands roved over the smooth chest, steering southerly to stomach and thighs before coming to anchor over Will's groin. Jack ghosted over the sensitive skin of the shaved pubis before gently stroking the half hard shaft. He kissed Will's shoulders, nipping teasingly before sucking more forcefully and felt the organ he held begin to respond, filling and lengthening. The warm water lapped sensuously over both men, relaxing Will further into Jack's embrace and heightening their mutual arousal as it ebbed and flowed around them.

"Turn around, love," Jack directed.

Will moved to kneel astride muscular thighs. He sighed his pleasure as Jack once again plundered his mouth, the older man's tongue dominating his own and ravishing it leisurely. He felt Jack's hands moving behind him as they broke apart for much needed air and as their kiss resumed Will's groan was swallowed by Jack as a single oiled digit slid inside him. Will's hips began to rock as his sweet spot was unerringly sought and stimulated. Will felt Jack capture his hair and was arched backwards so that Jack could feast on the alluring cinnamon buds as a second finger plumbed molten depths. Will's hair was released, but he maintained the position as Jack continued to nuzzle his aching nipples. He gasped as his shaft was caught in an intimate embrace with Jack's bigger, thicker organ and both were stroked, readying Will for one final voyage. Will was enveloped in a sensual haze as he was stroked masterfully inside and out. He could see stars dancing before his eyes and he clung to Jack afraid he would be lost in the passionate storm assailing his body. He whimpered softly as his sensitive flesh fully hardened under Jack's expert captaincy. He was pliant as Jack repositioned him to face away from his older lover.

Slowly and carefully, Jack encouraged Will to lift higher, positioning his oil-drenched member at Will's port ready to submerge deep into the prepared channel. He helped his beloved to sink onto him to sit flush astride Jack's groin. "Good boy," Jack husked. "Now let's make ye comfortable." His legs, inside Will's splayed limbs, parted spreading Will wider and leaving the younger man helpless, impaled on Jack's rod. Jack smiled at the soft cries of pleasure spilling from his mate's sweet lips. As Will reclined on Jack's chest, Jack played with his boy's taut teats with one hand whilst the other teased his sac and then his resurgent erection. His hips thrust and rotated, rubbing the hidden jewel in Will's body making the smaller man mewl incoherently and try ineffectually to move. Jack's grin was feral as Will realised the vulnerability of his position and resigned himself to it, becoming even more relaxed and sliding slender hands to simply grip Jack's powerful thighs. "That's it, my sweet," Jack whispered hoarsely. "You lie in my arms, with me deep inside you and let ol' Jack do all the work, savvy?" Jack took the mew as an affirmation and as Will angled his head, Jack answered the silent plea to kiss Will as the younger man craved.

Jack had wanted to protract this part of their lovemaking and keep Will on the edge, but his own body was betraying him. He had been aroused since he had first brought Will into the forge, the loving he intended for his mate already played out in his mind. However, now that he was enveloped in tight, slick heat, with Will's scent in his nostrils, the boy pliant in his arms, Jack found he wanted to pound into his lover and come to completion. His body screamed for its own release. His thrusts became short, hard jabs, each striking Will's sweet spot and his hand began to fly over the hard, heated flesh jutting from Will's body. He felt Will writhe on his erection, the tight channel rippling beguilingly, urging Jack to spill. The water heaved and swelled around them as though sharing in their unrestrained passion.

"Come with me, angel," Jack groaned. "Share heaven with me."

Will cried Jack's name as his shaft gave one last effortful ejaculation. Only a small amount of Will's semen dribbled forth, but his orgasm slammed into him like a tidal wave and swept the younger man away in unrestrained bliss. He felt Jack's essence, pulse after pulse, hot and wet voluptuously fill his spasming channel before he was no longer aware of his surroundings and he floated in sexual ecstasy.

Jack roared his love's name as his completion wracked him with its intensity. Will's body contracted around him harshly, squeezing with an unconscious brutality that Jack relished. He was deep inside his mate and his seed jetted forth, filling and claiming the convulsing man. He felt Will go limp in his arms as his seed filled his precious lover until finally Jack too slumped, replete.

"Love you," Will's voice said weakly.

"Love you, sweet William," Jack said forcing himself not to cede to the insidious pull of lethargy. "Come, Treasure, we need to get out and dry."

"Mmmm, love," Will agreed sleepily. He tried to help Jack, but his limbs were unsteady and Jack finally settled on wrapping the large towel around Will after drying himself perfunctorily. Rallying himself, he scooped his satiated and drowsy cargo into his arms and, uncaring of his own nudity, strode to their cabin.

Jack held Will tightly to his body, Will's warm, moist breath whispering over one of his nipples. Jack was content to watch Will sleep, knowing his own eyes were getting heavy and that he would soon join his lover. He tenderly stroked the dark curls mulling over that with Will, he enjoyed the post-coital intimacy in a way he had never done with any other lover, even excluding whores. It had only ever been sex before, never the love he felt for this beautiful, treasured young man. He found himself wanting to demonstrate that they had something unique, something special. Something that would prove to Will that he and he alone held Jack's heart, body and soul, just as Jack knew the same was true of Will. He nuzzled his lover's temple and smiled softly as Will nestled closer, a slender arm wrapping around Jack's waist. Jack felt he was home in Will's arms, the only place other than 'Pearl' to feel such. He let his eyes drift closed. It would be a challenge, a new course for him to plot and pilot and he was certain he would find a way.

After all...he was Captain Jack Sparrow!

12