Pirate's Revenge

Story Info
Ex-pirate's son washes up on island of women.
1.5k words
4.35
24.8k
37

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my editor Jynx for her input and insights.

Please don't hesitate to comment and offer constructive criticism on this my second story. It has been several years since my first entry into the literary world. I hope you enjoy my work.

Pirate's Revenge

Chapter 1

I was tired, so very tired, but to stop was to die. He didn't tell me how far I had to go. He told me to go, so I went. My arms and legs were getting so heavy I could barely lift them. I rolled over on to my back and just floated there, to rest and catch my breath. I must have passed out from exhaustion because when I came to, I realized the sun was going to set soon. I had been in the water for several hours swimming to save my life. That's when I felt the first jolt.

The pain was severe. I looked around and got scared. I was surrounded by floating brown round masses encased in transparent goo. Being a fisherman, I knew what they were immediately— cannonball jellyfish. This common type of jellyfish was not poisonous, but a single sting was extremely painful. I rolled over and started swimming as fast as I could. Every stroke resulted in more stings, not just one but so many and so fast I couldn't count them. Every sting caused me to twitch, which generated more stings. I picked up my head to find an exit, but all I saw was a rolling mass of goo. Beyond the mass a couple of dorsal fins circled slowly; bull sharks, I thought.

My father taught me that sharks on the surface were merely curious. They attack from below when they look for food. So, I looked in the water below me and found a thick layer of goo. I was boxed in by these jellies, like an open casket, with only one place to go. And I wasn't ready for my final resting place. I had too much justice to dispense. I rolled onto my back and just floated with the current as if I was another jelly. The stinging nearly stopped if I didn't move. The pain though, didn't stop. I just couldn't hurt anymore. Every fiber was in agony. The only thing I was grateful for was the pants I wore. At least that part of me was covered and the few stings went up the legs or through the material.

I woke up feeling as though my skin was very tight and could barely move. I could barely see. The jellies and sharks were gone. There, ahead of me, was a mountain, probably a volcano, highlighted by the rising sun. I started swimming with a renewed vigor. Well, maybe not vigor, but the best I could manage. I couldn't see anything by the time I crawled onto the beach. I just collapsed right there.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Blind, hurt, and exhausted. I can barely move," I whispered through swollen cracked lips.

"Well I don't think you're blind," she said. "Your face, in fact, your entire body is swollen beyond belief. I think you'll be able to see once we get the swelling down. Oh, by the way, my name is Theresa."

"I'm Robere, and thanks for helping me. Where.. where am I, and how did I get here?"

"We're in the hut that I share with my sisters. You're very lucky we found you. This morning we were salvaging at the beach. When we first saw you laying there, we thought you were dead. You were severely bloated, sunburned, covered in flies and sand flies, and barely breathing. We loaded you into our dog cart, hitched up Goliath, and brought you here."

"Oh good, you're back. Is everything ready Maria?"

"Yeah, we just need to get him to the tub," she replied. "Robere, we need your help. You are too big for us," said Theresa. I felt two sets of hands grab my arms and helped me to sit up. I got my legs under me and with their help, stood up. My knees were very weak and shaky, but we managed to get me moving. I felt a hand slide down my leg to my knee.

"Lift this leg up," instructed a new voice.

"Wait a minute, what happened to my pants? Have I been naked this whole time?" I heard giggling in the background.

"Now the other leg," she snickered.

"Your pants were rotted and torn off as we were getting you into the cart," Theresa informed me. "Now sit down, lay back, and keep your mouth closed, we need to take care of those stings." I felt a pair of feet on either side of my chest, when suddenly a warm stream of fluid splashed on my neck and chest. There was an odd smell to it.

"Hey, are you peeing on me?" as it splashed on my lips and into my open mouth.

"Yup, it's the only thing that stops the pain. Now keep your mouth closed," Theresa said. "Okay that's all I got. Your turn."

The feet moved away, and were replaced, but faced the other way. More giggles as the stream hit my privates, causing it grow and jump. The feet and stream moved down my legs. Oh, my gawd, it was working, the pain was going away. My body began to relax.

"I'm done," said the new female voice. "OK, time for the cloths, keep your mouth closed."

A warm wet cloth was gently placed on my face and by the smell, this was soaked with pee too. More cloths were placed around my arms, legs, on my chest and belly. Someone was enjoying a liberty as my cock was lifted gently and stroked to full erection. I heard a gasp, an abrupt smack, then a cloth was gently wrapped around it. "Just relax and take a nap, you will feel better when you wake up." Theresa said. And that's what I did.

I woke up as the dried cloths were being removed. I could barely open my eyes, letting in a little light and blurry images.

"Here drink this, its coconut milk. It'll help you heal."

"Thanks," was all I could say as I gulped down the refreshing liquid. I got out of the tub with their help and made it to the bed, was covered with a sheet and promptly went back to sleep. It was dark when I woke up. I could see better as my eyes were more open. An angel sat next to me, watching over me. Dark hair, and a big bright smile was all I could make out in the darkness.

She whispered, "Hi, I'm Maria, Theresa told me to put this ointment on you when you woke up."

"Hi Maria, it's very nice to see you." I put my head back down, relaxed, and enjoyed the cooling effect the mint and aloe gel mixture had on me as they were applied. 'Uh Oh,' I realized I was enjoying it a little too much as her soft warm breasts rested on my arm. Things were waking up and lifting the light sheet, there was no way she could miss it when she looked down.

She applied the ointment to my arms, lowered the sheet to my belly and applied it to my chest. She spent a lot of time on my nipples, circling, rubbing, and pinching them. Each movement resulted in the tented sheet rising higher until it pointed to the ceiling. She gasped as she reached down to grab the sheet, removing it completely and exposing me. I watched her face as she applied the treatment. Her eyes were glued to my erection as it jumped and danced along with her ministrations.

As she worked her way down my stomach, my cock twitched more and more. Once she finished there, she moved down to my feet and started to apply it, but her eyes never left my crotch. She worked her way up my calves and thighs, first one leg, then the other. As she worked her way up, my cock slapped my belly. Somewhere along the line, she had removed her top. Her luscious full breasts stood proudly in the night, capped by big hard nipples that begged for attention. Attention that I was too weak to give. I felt her hard nipples drag along my legs. My cock danced even more under her close scrutiny.

Then she started working on my balls. 'OOO that felt s-s-s-o-o-o good.' Once my balls were covered, she wrapped her hand around my cock as much as she could. Then she started a twisting motion as she slid up and down with both hands. 'OOOOO the wonderful agony.' She moved my cock across her nipples as she slowly increased the speed and began twisting. That was all it took; less than a minute and I came long and hard. Hot white jets exploded from me and splashed on her boobs, neck, and face. She shuddered, closed her eyes and experienced her own orgasm without touching herself. She scooped up as much as she could and licked it off her fingers. She kissed me and told me to go back to sleep as she gently covered me with the sheet.