Pirate's Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
An ex-pirate's son washes up on island inhabited by women.
1.9k words
4.5
7.8k
7

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pirate's Revenge

Chapter 4

We got dressed, gathered the blanket and went back to Essie's. Just as we entered Essie's yard, Via grabbed my hand and pulled me to face her. "You, you, you didn't finish" she stuttered.

"No, it was more important that you did. And that you truly enjoyed the experience."

She grabbed my arm with both hands, placed her cheek against me and hugged. "It was wonderful" she sighed.

Mia, Tia, and Essie looked up from the flotsam that we had piled alongside her home. Their faces glowed in a post orgasmic way, until they saw Via. They dropped the wood they held and ran to Via's side. "Are you ok?" they asked in unison.

"I'm fine, better than fine. It was just a little death." she sighed. Her sisters looked puzzled as they studied first Via then me. "I'll explain later" she whispered.

After a long group hug, we faced Essie. "What do you think of our finds Essie?" I asked.

"They will work, but I have a different idea to try. A couple of weeks ago I found a piece of cloth covered in sap under a tree not far from here. The cloth was hard, I couldn't bend it. I even tried smashing it with my hammer and it bounced back without a mark. I would like to try making your bed with it. But I need your help, all of you. Let's go see Rosie." She responded.

I looked down at Via, who looked up to me and cleared things up. "Rosie is our blacksmith. Between Essie and Rosie they can make just about anything".

We walked down a different path that ended in yet another hut's clearing. "Rosie's?" I asked.

As we rounded the hut, another Amazonian woman emerged. Is there no end to beautiful women on this island? I thought to myself. I probably met close to twenty-five women today, and not one of them was worse than a nine on a ten scale. Beautiful faces, awesome figures, great personalities; I must have died out there on the ocean, and this is heaven. Rosie was no different, another angel on Earth. Although she was only slightly larger than Essie, there was probably even less body fat. I hoped it wouldn't be long until I saw her naked as well.

The girls left me and ran to Rosie, all with giant genuine smiles. Rosie's face brightened when she recognized my companions. With open arms and puckered lips everyone was greeted.

Tia looked at her," Rosie this is Bere. We consider him as much a family member as everyone else here."

Rosie looked me up and down, opened her arms, hugged me, and with a passionate kiss said "Welcome to the family."

"Rosie we have fish, lobsters and pawpaws for ya, and we need your help" injected Via.

"HMMMM love them pawpaws" responded Rosie

"So, what do you need from me?" Rosie asked.

"We need a way to collect tree sap without hurting the tree." explained Essie

"How many?" probed Rosie.

"Let me think, there's about 10 trees, say two per tree, that's 20 and a few extra just in case. So, two dozen" she posed.

"Only ten trees?" asked Tia.

Essie expanded, "I've never seen this kind of tree. It makes a lot of sap that burns your skin if you touch it. I think some birds ate some of the seeds then got blown here in a storm from a long way away. The seeds were pooped out, sprouted, and the trees grew."

"Hmmm, give me a couple of days to put something together for ya. I have a couple of ideas." replied Rosie.

"That's perfect!" Mia exclaimed,

"Tomorrow's laundry day" shouted the sisters.

They looked at me with strange smiles but didn't say another word. Again, I thought, what's so special about doing laundry.

Our last stop of the day was with Liz. I was informed that Liz supplied cloth and other items.

After introductions, hugs, and kisses around, Tia got down to business. "Liz, we got lobsters, fish and pawpaws for you."

"Sounds great" Liz replied. "Is there anything you need?"

Essie chimed in, "We need some strong canvas, about three yards worth and a mattress bag too."

"That might take me a while. I was planning a trip to Port-au-Prince anyway." mused Liz.

At the end of the day, we were out of fish, lobster, and pawpaw, and collected a barrel full of hair. We were sticky, smelly, and tired, but it was a good day. Everyone was welcoming, friendly and far more beautiful than expected. We got back to the hut, unhitched Goliath, and without a word, headed for the lagoon. The four of us walked into the water and just fell into the gentle waves. We used the force of the water movements to rinse the slime and stink from our clothes. When we finished, we removed our clothes, draped them across our arms, and headed for the hut.

As much as I was enjoying the view, my cock seemed as tired as the rest of me. It never looked up to see the trio of naked women in front of me. It was the first time it failed to respond since my arrival.

Tia turned to look at me, "Hey slow poke, what's the matter? Not only are you lagging behind, but you're not the upstanding man we have come to expect. Come on ladies, give me your clothes and help him out."

With that Mia and Via handed over their loads, scooted under my arms, and put an arm around my back. Side by side we all walked back to the hut. By the time we arrived, the tickling and teasing the girls started was having an effect. My cock pointed straight ahead as it enjoyed the feel and interactions.

Once inside, Tia confronted Via. "Okay fill us in. Did he hurt you? What did you mean little death?"

"No, no you have it all wrong. We walked into the cabin and saw you guys having fun. Since we weren't invited, we went to have our own fun. And boy did we!"

confessed Via. "Bere gave me an orgasm that put all my other best ones to shame. It was so powerful and intense that I actually passed out and stopped breathing for a moment. It was beyond amazing! He called it la peteet something or other, but it means a little death!"

"He didn't choke you or anything to make you pass out?" asked Mia

.

"No way, his hands never left my ass. I also don't think it is possible for him to suck the air out of me considering where his mouth was, but I certainly was gasping for air! Just thinking about it is making me wet all over again. I 'm just too tired to do anything about it." explained Via.

I could hear Mia and Tia whispering back and forth. Apparently, they traded beds each night giving one the opportunity to sleep alone. Oh, wait. That's my fault, I am in the third bed. With that thought in mind, I rolled over and quickly went to sleep.

I was woken up by a pair of lips pressed against mine. "Good morning sunshine" Mia whispered, then shouted with a laugh echoed by Via "It's laundry day!"

I looked towards the window; the sun was barely peeking over the horizon. "Come on get up, we don't want to waste a moment of laundry day." declared Via.

"What is so good about laundry day?" I had to ask.

"We only have one set of clothes, so.... we get to spend today being naked and having fun all day with you!" Mia answered. "And Tia has to work all day, it's a two fer. Now pile your clothes and blanket with ours and let's head to the beach."

The thought of spending the day naked with these two beauties got me up and out of bed in a flash. My clothes and bedding were added to the pile on the table. Mia grabbed a blanket, and Tia grabbed a couple of pawpaws and off we went.

Our arms were wrapped around each other, as we walked down the path laughing. Their awesome boobs bouncing, and swinging were a delight to see and feel. My hard cock responded in kind. We arrived at the beach, spread out the blanket, and sat down to enjoy the pawpaw.

Juices ran down their chins with every bite and dripped onto their chests. Then ran down their breasts and paused at their nipples before falling onto their thighs. I waited until we finished eating, then I leaned first towards Mia then Via. I took my time licking the wonderful nectar from their skin. With each lick their womanly scents grew informing me of their increasing arousal.

They looked at each other with devilish grins and pushed me onto my back. Tia took great pleasure in squeezing a remaining piece of pawpaw over my chest. Then she rubbed it all over my erection. "Oops it dripped."

They both attacked me with their tongues and lips as they licked and sucked across my chest, down my stomach, and met in my crotch. These women that shared everything, cooking, cleaning, working, and now me. They continued the licking and sucking on my cock. Their lips met with me in between as they slid up and down. What a feeling!

My cock started to drip, adding to the juices and saliva already there. As they licked the tip and tasted my juices, their efforts got more intense. They each added a hand and started sliding them up and down synchronized with their lips that never left my skin.

My cock twitched and danced with every movement. My hips moved of their own accord and added to the building intensity. Their lips met in a wonderful kiss around the head. Their tongues danced together round and round across my skin. Then they took turns sucking me in as they tried to literally suck the seed from my balls. I closed my eyes, gripped their hair in each hand and tried to hold on.

I felt tongues licking at the tip, lapping up my juices as that familiar feeling started in my toes curling them into fists, my calves tightened into knots, my arms flexed reflexively.

My hips thrust forward and with a groan I released a torrent of white hot cum high into the air. Three spasms and jets went high over their heads to splash on their backs. I went from a huge body cramp where every muscle was as tight as possible to a limp rag where nothing had the energy to move. I couldn't even lift my head as I tried to catch my breath. Mia alternated with Tia and gently sucked out the remaining fluids from my oversensitive cock. Every touch caused my body to twitch even though there was no energy.

Tia rested her head on my thigh, "That was our attempt for a little death" she said.

I laughed, "That was almost a big one. I got nothing left. This is a great way to start laundry day."

The ladies laughed and crawled their way up to rest their heads on my shoulders, arms over my chest and legs over mine. We napped together, wrapped together, bathed in warm sunshine, and waited for me to recuperate.