Pirate's Revenge Ch. 05

Story Info
Ex-pirate's son washes up on island of only women.
2.2k words
4.54
6.9k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up with a sister sleeping on each shoulder, supple breasts across my chest, holding hands, legs across mine. I extricated myself carefully so as not to wake my companions. I watched as they searched for each other in their sleep. First their hands touched, then they moved together until their noses, breasts and pelvises touched, with their legs entwined. I could imagine them as twins doing the same thing in the womb. They have probably done this since Via was born.

I left them and walked down the beach towards that break in the waves I noticed the other day. Once I was even with it, I started wading toward the break. I jumped in and swam across a narrow channel to get to the sandbar. There on the edge of the sandbar was a dark shape, maybe a ship, but definitely not a rock.

It was an odd shape though. Most ships are twenty-five to thirty percent as wide as they are long. This one is almost fifty percent, which made it very squat looking from the hull.

I dove in and swam under it. There was an open hatch with a barrel like the one we found, bumping around as it floated. The barrels the ladies found intermittently were probably from this ship. Removing the barrel was a simple matter of rolling it out. I watched as it floated to the surface. Then I reached up to find the inside of the hatch and pull myself up. It was pitch black, and surprisingly dry.

The air felt stale as though it had been there a long time. I boosted myself higher, sat on the edge of the hatch and felt around. I felt what I thought were barrels of different sizes and weights as I moved them with one hand. There were casks, kegs, and crates as well. I took a deep breath and went back under.

I looked down and saw that the main mast was stuck in the sand and created the odd angle of the hull's resting place against the sandbar. I easily swam to the surface and located the floating barrel. I started to swim towards it, but I wasn't getting any closer.

That's when I noticed how fast I was moving, not towards the barrel, but further out to sea. I turned away from the barrel and swam towards shore but wasn't making any progress. In fact, I was still going away from the beach.

I rolled over to float, rest, and think about my situation. Then it hit me, rip current. I tried to remember what my dad told me: rip current is like a river within the ocean. It happens when the tide is coming in and the outgoing water gets trapped behind a coral reef or sandbar and finds a notch that releases it.

That's all well and good I thought, but how do I get out of it? My dad said you can't fight it, just swim parallel to the beach until you find the edge. I looked under me and saw a deep underwater ravine heading out to sea. This is probably adding to the surge I was feeling. I looked around, located the outline of the ship, and started swimming as my father told me. I was still heading out, but the force was decreasing.

After I passed the outline there was no more pressure on my side. I turned and headed in. As I swam, I tried to remember what else he said about beach currents. There are rip currents, otherwise known as rip tides, and undertow. They were created by a buildup of water and released by a notch in the bottom. The difference was the direction of the notch, and where the full force was felt. Rip currents occurred on the surface and were made by notches parallel to the obstruction. The undertow force was along the bottom caused by a notch going perpendicular to the beach.

At this particular place both of those situations existed. That narrow channel I crossed emptied into that deep notch. This created an extremely dangerous double whammy; one I dare not forget.

I finally reached a place I could stand and waded in the rest of the way. I sat down with my arms wrapped around my legs and rested my head on my knees as soon as I reached dry land. I was too tired to do much else.

It wasn't long before Mia and Via ran up and asked if I was alright.

"Just tired" I explained.

I looked at them and told them about my finds and ordeals. I let them know there was a lot of cargo to salvage, enough for everyone on the island to share, but we had to be smart, prepare appropriately, and work together. The girls were excited at the prospect of the hidden treasures so close, even in the face of the dangers lurking so near.

Once I caught my breath we stood and walked back to our blanket and left-over pawpaw. We ate in silence, each deep in thought about imagined riches and treasures just sitting there just below the surface of the sea. We ate quickly, gathered the blanket, and headed back to the hut; eager to inform Tia what lay ahead and below.

As we entered the clearing, we found Tia sitting in the shade fanning herself with a palm branch. "Finished so soon?" she asked. "I was about to go join you."

The girls were so excited they ran the rest of the way and burst out into incoherent ramblings as their voices blended together. Tia looked from one face to the other trying to decipher and understand. She looked at me as I leaned against the unopened barrel from the other day.

"What are they talking about?" she asked.

"We found where these barrels are coming from. There's a sunken ship near the beach that has been releasing them from an open cargo hatch, and there's lots more. But there are dangerous currents there too."

With that said, I grabbed a rock and smashed open the lid of the barrel. I looked in saw a thin layer of water on top of a white substance. I reached in and grabbed a handful. It was a slurry of ruined flour soaked in sea water. We can't eat it, but we can use it to attract more fish that we can eat.

I explained my idea to the disappointed ladies. "We take the barrel to the lagoon entrance, and let the waves take the flour. The flour will feed the plankton, small fish eat the plankton, bigger fish eat the small fish, and we eat the fish that eat the bigger ones."

Via chimed in, "Well it's obvious we can't use it, so we might as well try. Come on Bere let's go, we need something for dinner. I'll get something from the lagoon, and you can set your idea in motion."

We loaded the barrel onto the cart, hitched up Goliath, and headed to the lagoon. Via dove into the lagoon while Goliath and I followed the path to the entrance. Once there, I unloaded the barrel and worked my way into the waves. I placed some rocks on top of the undamaged lid to hold it in place. The flour slowly oozed out from the bottom and into the tide where it dispersed. So far so good I thought.

Goliath and I turned around and went back down the trail towards Via. She was waiting for us with two large conches and three lobsters. We picked up a couple of coconuts to add to our collection.

When we got back, Via gathered our finds and headed into the hut. She poured the coconut milk into mugs, and the rest went into a pot of water to which she added the conches and lobsters. It was a very tasty meal. Not as good as the pawpaw lobster but good enough for me to think these ladies really dined well. If I had to be stranded this was heaven. Good food and beautiful naked women, what more could I ask for.

We cleaned up and gathered the laundry from the line. Then prepared for bed. Tia walked up behind me, put her arms around me, "Your turn" she whispered into my ear.

"My turn for what?" I asked.

"To share your bed with me, while the others sleep alone. Until we have four beds, we need to rotate double bunking to be fair." She replied. She reached down, grabbed my cock and led the way to my bed.

It didn't take long to grow to my full length at the prospect of sleeping with this beauty. I crawled in first and she on top of me. I could smell the aroma of her rising excitement as she crawled up my chest. She paused briefly as she dragged first one nipple then the other across my lips. She paused just long enough for me to kiss and gently nibble before she continued her journey. She placed her knees to either side of my head and rubbed her clit against my chin. She ground it hard as she moved her hip first up and down then in circles. As her moans grew louder and her essence permeated the hut; I began to hear moans and creaks around us as the sisters added their efforts. The moaning trio seemed to egg each other on as first one then another began to move towards her own climax.

Tia moved higher and began to rub herself against my lips. I opened my mouth and licked as deep as I could. Her juices tasted faintly of pawpaw and coconut mixed with her own heavenly taste that drove me wild to get more.

I changed the shape of my tongue. I went from flat to pointed to curled repeatedly as I explored her intimate folds, nooks, and crannies. I sucked in her lovely little nub, held it with my teeth and flicked it in every direction I could.

She grabbed the back of head and pulled me in tighter. When her moans reached a high pitch, I began to suck it in and out, while I dragged it across my teeth. I felt her thighs tighten and squeeze my ears; her entire body went rigid. She held me so tight I could barely breathe. When suddenly there was a flood, and her pussy was jammed even closer. I sucked, lapped, and slurped as fast as I could as she released mouthfuls of wonderful fluid.

She remained in place slowly rocking her hips back and forth while she caught her breath and the grip on my head slowly released.

She looked down at me and said "I need more. I need you in me." With that she lifted herself, shuffled and slid down my body leaving behind a trail of her wetness.

She sat up on her knees and pointed my erection skyward, squatted over it, and started to lower herself on to me. OOO she was sooo tight and wet I didn't get in very far initially. Only the tip was inside her. She sat up higher, worked me deeper, slowly as she opened up to accept me. Each time she rose up, I sank a little deeper when she came back down. Until finally I was as deep as I could go.

Her face glowed with sexual excitement as she felt me fill her and stretched her to accommodate my length and girth. She began to move up and down faster and faster, until I grabbed her hips and started moving them to and fro. This applied the pressure in new areas like that spongy mound on top just inside the entrance and her clit at the same time. I reached up and played with her nipples as she continued the rocking motion. The color of her skin soon turned darker as a flush started in her cheeks and spread outward and down.

Soon her breath was nothing more than ragged gasps in between moans of ecstasy. It was the only sound in the room as her sisters listened intently trying to envision the activity and sensations experienced by Tia. Her head reached back, her body spasmed as she came again. Covering me and the bed in gush after gush which sent me over the edge. I pushed my hips high, my cock as deep as possible and let loose my own torrent of cum. Wave after wave washed over the both of us as we climaxed together and went from a coordinated trembling couple to a writhing mass of flesh with no energy to do more than breathe.

She fell along my chest, breathing as though she had been holding her breath underwater for a very long time. I was no better as I rolled to my side still deep inside her. We held each other in that position, as though we too were twins in a womb. Arms and legs entwined, chest to chest, crotch to crotch, and nose to nose. It was probably the best sleep I had ever enjoyed up to that point.