Pireced Guy Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex in the great indoors.
4.9k words
4.22
19.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandra finally caught up to me two weeks after I told her about my day with Robin and badgered me to finish the story. I was still reluctant to do so - partly because I was starting to feel uncomfortable about having told Sandra anything at all and also because the events of the second half of the story sometimes are too embarrassing to “share.“ In twenty years I deliberately avoided telling anyone what happened and preferred to keep it that way. But in addition to being pretty (and apparently hornier than I ever imagined), Sandra proved to be exceptionally persistent, so I continued with my story...

On the Monday after Robin’s Sunday afternoon by the river, we had dinner at her apartment. As we were cleaning up after our meal, she reminded me of my promise to bet with her again so “she had a chance to win.“. I agreed and she went to get the dice for another roll. As she had done before, she stated she would roll one die and if it came up three or less, she won. She made a bit of a show removing everything from the table (including a fork) to ensure nothing got in the way and then rolled the die. When it came up “one,“ she just smiled and announced herself as the winner (About a year later Robin received and accepted a job offer in another state. By mutual agreement, the romantic part of our relationship had ended by then, but we remained friends, so I agreed to help her pack and load the U-Haul for the trip to her new job. As I was cleaning out her desk, I came across the dice which were still in their original package. The package clearly indicated they were “novelty” dice and were not to be used for “legal gambling purposes.” I took one of the die out of the package and rolled it six times across the bathroom floor. Each time the die came up “one.” There was no doubt - the dice were loaded. I finally understood why Robin was so shocked when she lost the first bet and so eager to place another. I just chuckled to myself and put the dice in one of the boxes for the trip to Robin’s new home. I didn’t mention to her that I knew her little secret nor did I ever talked to her again after she moved, so I can only imagine how many bets she has won with them over the last twenty years. I hope her other lovers enjoyed losing as much as I did.)

She told me that I was to come to her apartment on Friday after work and that my “day” was to start when I arrived and last twenty-four hours. She said she’d tell me what she wanted me to do when I got to the apartment.

I showed up around 5:00 and knocked on the door. Robin didn’t answer, so I used the key she had given me to let myself in. As I walked past the table by the door, I noticed an envelope with my name on it taped to a box. I opened the envelope and the note in it said I was to vacuum the house, clean the bathroom, make the bed and prepare dinner. And that I was to do all of that while wearing what was in the box. It also said she would be home from work at 7:00 sharp and that dinner was to be on the table when she walked in.

I opened the box and pulled out the contents. When I realized what was in the box I became amused and then embarrassed. Robin wanted me to wear an outfit that consisted of a thong, a collar and two French cuffs. When I finally put it on I looked like a formally, but minimally, attired waiter at a strip club. Wearing my new “clothes,” I began cleaning the apartment as the note instructed. It didn’t take me long to do the vacuuming, clean the bathroom and make the bed (It would‘ve taken even less time if I didn‘t have to spend so much time keeping the thong from creeping up my ass.), so I had plenty of time to prepare dinner.

While certainly not the best cook in the world, I know my way around the kitchen (an opinion I was to discover Robin did not share) and decided to go through the cabinets and the refrigerator to see what I could put together. There wasn’t much in the cabinets, so I opened the fridge thinking I might have better luck there only to find another note, also with my name on it, sitting atop a pan of lasagna. Robin was obviously taking no chances with my culinary skills. I complied with the heating instructions on the note, set the table and had everything laid out when she walked in at 7:00.

As she walked past me toward her bedroom, she smiled and said “Nice outfit. I think I‘m going to enjoy this“ She told me she was going to take a quick shower, change into something more comfortable and then sit down to eat. When she returned, we sat down to enjoy the lasagna and some wine. Between the skimpiness of the outfit and the fact my almost bare ass was resting on a cold vinyl seat, I was feeling less than comfortable. Robin could sense my discomfort and decided she rather enjoyed it - she kept leering at me and saying my situation was better than being exposed to a stranger in the outdoors as had happened to her with Mike. At the end of our meal, Robin told me there was some pie and ice cream for dessert and that I should serve it after clearing the table. The wine was definitely starting to mellow me as I prepared the dessert. As I turned to take it to the table, the doorbell rang. I immediately put the dessert down and headed toward the bedroom to hide while Robin answered the door.

Seeing me take flight, Robin asked “Where are you going?”

I said, “To the bedroom while you answer the door.”

She replied, “That won’t be necessary, I’ve invited company for the rest of the evening.”

I shot her a very angry look and said I thought this was going too far. Her response was that Mike had a “pretty good look” at her during our picnic at the river and she was “going to return the favor.” I very unsuccessfully tried to convince her that what happened with Mike was both purely accidental and involved someone we didn’t know. Now we were deliberately bringing someone else into our little game who we, or at least Robin, knew. Without thinking about it, I almost voiced the same argument Robin made the previous week about doing something that might harm us professionally. Robin just smiled, then turned and opened the door.

I was still standing there wearing an expression of shock - and my stupid little outfit - when in walked Cora. Cora was also a nurse at the hospital and she and Robin often worked together. Cora and I had attended the same high school but she was two years older than I was, so I didn’t know her very well. What I did know is that she was extremely good looking. A few years later, I saw the movie “Top Gun.” In the movie, Meg Ryan plays the wife of one of the main characters (“Goose,” I think). In real life, Cora looked very much like Meg Ryan did in that movie. The only differences - with my apologies to Meg - is that Cora is a bit larger in the chest and kept her hair shorter because of her nursing duties. Other than that they could have passed for sisters - maybe even twins

Anyway, Cora just smiled and said “Robin, you do know how to dress your men.” Then she told me if I was still serving dessert, I should give her some, too As I turned to go back to the kitchen, Cora got an eyeful of my butt which caused her to give a quick little wolf-whistle and say, “Nice ass..” I shot back, “Isn’t kind of sad that all you have to do on a Friday night is look at my ass?” To which she responded, “Maybe, but not on this Friday night.“

Robin followed me into the kitchen as I prepared dessert for Cora. She also decided it would be fun if she stuck her hand into the front of my thong to get a “rise” out of me. She knew the damn thong, which covered almost nothing anyway, would do a particularly poor job of hiding a hard-on. I was still upset enough at the situation that my dick wasn’t really in the mood yet (unbelievable, but true).

Robin and I sat at the table with Cora and we all began eating as though nothing was unusual. In fact, they started talking about work and ignored me completely. As we finished, I rose to clear the table and, in doing so, leaned across Robin. Her hand shot up and grabbed me by the crotch and my cock popped out the side of the thong. Cora saw my situation instantly and put a hand to her mouth to suppress a giggle. She also said, “Well, I guess I’m getting a chance to see more than your ass.” I tried to “rearrange my package” and put the bad boy back under the thong, but Robin intervened and said “Take it off. Let Cora have a full view.” When I didn’t immediately comply, Robin reached over and ripped it off in one quick motion. I was now exposed and starting to get hard. Robin then decided to “help matters” by gently running a fingernail on the underside of my increasingly happy cock which caused it to suddenly jerk upward. I was now at slightly more than half-staff and Cora was just staring at my dick with a look of amusement on her face.

Robin then began to give me a handjob and continued stroking me until I was hard. Cora then reached into her handbag and produced a tape measure (the kind tailors use) and said she wanted to “measure me.” Robin removed her hand and Cora took over. I was as hard as I’ve ever been - it felt like my dick was going to explode - when Cora measured my length and girth. She proudly announced my dick was “just under 7 1/2” in length and just over 5” in girth.” To measure me, Cora had knelt on the floor right in front of my crotch. My extremely hard dick was now about three inches from the face of a fully clothed, but incredibly beautiful, woman. I could feel her breath on my balls. When she turned her head, her hair hit the head of my cock and I almost came on the side of her face. Robin saw how close I was to cumming and told me to back away. Cora looked up at me and smiled devilishly - she knew exactly what she was doing to me.

As I backed away, they both just looked at me for at least a full minute. They were obviously enjoying the situation immensely, but didn’t seem to quite know what to do next (I later learned that they had, in fact, scripted the events of the entire evening. Their major goal was to embarrass me as much as possible, but in their zeal to tease and humiliate me, they hadn’t taken into account just how horny they were going to become. They were getting so turned on, they momentarily forgot what they were supposed to do next. This was turning into more fun than they‘d imagined.)

Robin broke the trance by stating, “let’s take him to the bedroom.” Once inside, I sat on the bed and watched Cora watching me. Meanwhile I momentarily lost sight of Robin who had gone behind me to the other side of the bed. I heard her voice say “put your hands above your head.” Still staring at Cora, I complied only to find that Robin had secured my hands above my head with some handcuffs that were attached to a leather restraint secured to the headboard. My heart was just about beating its way out of my chest. I’ve never been so nervous and excited at the same time.

Robin then had me lay down and also tied my legs to the footboard. My hands were now above my head and my legs were spread as far as they could go and still be on the bed. I was totally exposed. To further “help” me, Robin placed a pillow under the small of my back and the top of my butt. This had the effect of tilting my crotch upwards so that my cock, balls and asshole were completely exposed to anyone standing at the foot of the bed. And the foot of the bed is just where they both happened to be standing. Without saying anything, Cora turned and walked into the bathroom. I finally gathered up enough nerve to ask Robin where Cora had gone and what they were going to do to me next. Robin just laughed and said “It sounds like you’re getting a little nervous. I like that.” She still wouldn’t tell me what they were going to do.

About a minute later, Cora came back into the room with a bucket (which I was soon to find out was filled with hot water), a can of shaving cream, scissors and a razor. With a smile on her face, she asked me if I had shaved today. I replied that I had shaved that morning. She smiled again and said, “It looked like I needed another shave.” I still had no idea what she was talking about until she grabbed some of my pubic hair and said it needed a trim. I was shocked. I had no idea anyone ever shaved “down there.” Today everyone seems to do it. Twenty years ago nobody did - or at least I didn’t know anyone who did. All I could say was “oh, really?.” I started pleading with them not to shave me, but my whining just seemed to encourage them so I quickly shut up. Robin produced a camera to record the events as Cora started cutting my pubic hair with the scissors. She repeatedly reminded me to be still because she didn’t want to “accidentally cut anything off.” That was all the motivation I needed. I’ve never been so still in my life. Cora seemed to be very good at what she was doing - she later said she had shaved a number of people (mostly women) as preparation for various surgical procedures. I was in safe hands. Nevertheless, with Cora using sharp objects around some of my best parts, my dick no longer saw much fun in any of this and was shrinking at an amazing rate. It looked like it was trying to crawl back into my body. As she put on the shaving cream, she tried to give me some “stimulation,” but the little fella wasn’t interested in playing right now. Within a few minutes she had completed the shaving, washed me and dried me off. As she stood back, she looked at my dick and said, “My God, I can’t believe how small you’ve become.” Out came the tape measure again and she pronounced “it” was only an inch and a half long. I looked down as best I could. Without the hair, I looked like I was eleven years old again. Meanwhile Robin was smiling and taking pictures.

So, here I was restrained in front of two beautiful women with no pubic hair and a dick that looked pathetically small. This was too weird.

Cora felt bad for me, so she started rubbing my dick very slowly until it remembered it was a man and started to stand up again. She kept stroking me until I was fully erect and then said she had never seen any guy who was so small when flaccid become 7 1/2” when erect. I flippantly asked her how many guys she had seen erect in her life. She just stuck her tongue out and pinched my scrotum. I guess she didn’t want me asking personal questions.

My dick was getting that “about to explode” feeling again when Robin loosened one of my hands and told me to jerk off while she and Cora watched. I was too far gone to care, so I started stroking myself quickly. Both Cora and Robin enjoyed the view of my balls bouncing up and down while my cock was furiously fucking my hand, but they wanted me to slow down and let them enjoy the show, so I started stroking slowly. Just as I was about to shoot all over the place, Robin pushed my hand away and told me not to cum until she told me I could. To reinforce her point she quickly re-secured my hand in the cuff. My balls were now aching and I really needed to cum, but all I could do was buck my hips up and down in a ridiculous attempt to get off. Cora started laughing and asked “What are you doing?“ I told her I needed to cum. She smiled and said “Aw, poor boy needs his pee-pee rubbed.” Taking mercy on me she went to the bathroom and returned with some baby oil. She poured it all over my crotch and made a hell of a mess, then she started stroking my cock. Cora knew how to give a handjob. She also knew how to bring me to the brink of orgasm and then back off quickly. She did it about three times and I really thought my balls would rupture. Finally she sat in between my spread legs, stroked my stiff cock with her right hand and slowly moved the middle finger of her left hand to my anus. When she started penetrating my asshole, I began to stiffen despite all the baby oil lubricating the entrance. Cora looked into me eyes and asked if anyone had ever put a finger in my ass. I told her the biggest thing to go into my butt was a thermometer when I was about five. She smiled and said “Well, until today anyway.” I could tell my asshole was about to get the experience of a lifetime and there was nothing I could do about it. She continued to feel me tensing and said it would be easier if I relaxed. She was gradually penetrating me and had worked her finger up to the second knuckle when she started slowly moving it in and out while reminding me not to resist. (This is why I made the comment in Chapter 1 about it being an advantage dating nurses because of their knowledge of anatomy. Despite the fact Cora really joined us to humiliate me sexually, she was talking to me like she was on the job performing a procedure. She knew exactly what to say and how best to penetrate me. The result was I started to enjoy her efforts. I love nurses!) Sensing I was now relaxed, Cora began stroking me hard and wiggling the finger in my ass. I was on the verge of coming when I remembered Robin saying I couldn’t come until she said I could. Fuck Robin. I couldn’t take it any longer and let go with a huge spurt of cum that went from my forehead to my belly button. At the same time, I saw flashes going off - Robin was taking pictures as fast as she could.

Cora continued to gently stroke me (God, she knew what she was doing!) as my erection subsided. Looking at the cum streaking across my belly, she scooped some up (there was alot to scoop up) in her fingers and put it in her mouth. She then reached over and gave me the biggest French kiss of my life. As her tongue swirled in my mouth, I could taste my cum. It’s not something I had ever done before - or since - but I wasn’t in a position to argue. As Cora withdrew her tongue from my mouth, her face had a look of utter lust.

She brought her hand to her crotch and started rubbing herself through her jeans. As I looked down I could actually see a wet spot on the front of her jeans by her pussy. She must have been unbelievably wet and horny. Robin saw what she was doing and immediately asked her to stop - stating “That’s not what we agreed to.”

At that point both Robin and Cora decided to hold a brief meeting outside the bedroom to discuss what to do next. I couldn’t hear anything they were saying, but Robin told me later that night that the original agreement called for Cora to leave right after giving me the handjob (In fact the first discussion they had about the night’s festivities called for Cora not to touch me at all - she was just supposed to watch. But Robin thought it would be more embarrassing for me if Cora jerked me off. Personally I was way past the point of being embarrassed and was having a good ol’ time. I didn’t much care any more about who did what to me.). Another part of the deal was that I would not get a chance to see Cora topless or naked and certainly wouldn’t have a chance to have sex with her (or even touch her sexually). But Cora had become incredibly horny and was now trying to re-negotiate the deal. She said she wanted to get off and there was no reason she should go home and masturbate if there was a fully functioning male (me - yes!) ready to take care of her needs. Unfortunately Cora’s need for sexual relief was conflicting with Robin’s main goal of tormenting me. A compromise was soon reached...

As Cora and Robin walked back into the room, my dick was starting to come back to life (being twenty-three has some advantages) . It was starting to prepare for action! I thought this was a “can’t miss” opportunity for a threesome - or at least to have sex with Cora - and couldn’t wait to plow Cora’s pussy with my “man of steel.” I expected them to untie me and was surprised when Robin reached in her nightstand and produced a “sleeping mask” which she then put over my eyes. The mask worked - I couldn’t see a damn thing. I asked her what she was going to do. She said I was to remain tied and blindfolded while eating Cora’s pussy. I could tell from the tone in Robin’s voice that the man of steel wasn’t going to get a chance to participate. This was about giving Cora a chance to get off, not me.

12