Pireced Guy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear clothes rustling which I assumed meant Cora was undressing. A moment later I felt her get in the bed next to me. She got up on all fours over me and started rubbing her breasts on my face (I would have given anything to see those beauties). Then she inserted her left nipple in my mouth and told me to suck it gently. As I was licking her nipple, I could feel the bed moving. Cora was gently masturbating at the same time I was sucking her tits.

In a few minutes, I could feel her rise up. She then said to me, “I’m going to straddle your face so that my pussy is over your mouth. I want you to lick the outside of my pussy and then fuck me with your tongue by pushing it as far into my hole as you can. Do you understand?” Cora was definitely a woman who knew what she wanted. I just nodded in agreement and then she said, “Are you okay with this? I don’t want to do this unless you’re okay with it.” The truth is, I hadn’t performed much oral sex in my life. I didn’t know if I was okay with it or not, but it sure seemed like a great opportunity to find out. What the hell...“In for a penny, in for a pound.” The thought also ran through my mind that what Cora had done, and was doing, to me might have been classified as sexual assault. The entire time she had been “working” on me, I was restrained and had never verbally consented to anything. Maybe that’s why she asked the questions. Then again, maybe she was just being nice. Most women probably want to get permission before sitting on the face of a man they barely know. Not one to quibble about details, I told her to go for it.

The next thing I knew was that her snatch was gently brushing against my nose. Her aroma was unmistakably that of a woman in heat. As her pussy came down on my mouth, I could tell she was incredibly wet. I got a mouthful of her juices. What I couldn’t swallow was running down my chin and the side of my face. I was trying to do what Cora asked (licking the outside of her pussy) when I noticed she had no hair on her snatch below the clit. I was getting a good taste of my first hairless slit. Cora started to become a bit more frantic in her efforts to satisfy herself. I could hear her breathing become ragged and then she started moaning. As her movements became more and more animated, it became apparent I wasn’t eating her pussy as much as she was fucking my face. She was grinding her very excited clit into the bridge of my nose and was moving her hips in such a way that my tongue was licking everything from her belly button to her asshole. I noticed that whenever my tongue brushed her asshole, she hesitated for a minute and moaned a bit louder. Looking back, I think Cora would have loved to be ass-fucked. She did seem to enjoy anal stimulation - mine and hers. Despite having an awful time breathing, I wasn’t about to complain. Suddenly Cora went rigid and clamped my head between her knees as the full weight of her body came down on my face. My tongue was perfectly positioned to go straight into her hole, so I stuck it in as far as I could and wiggled as much as possible. She actually tasted good - slightly salty. She started screaming as her orgasm wracked her body. (Robin ended up having to put a hand over Cora’s mouth to keep the neighbors from getting suspicious, but it didn’t work. The next day the man who lived in the apartment above Robin’s saw her in the parking lot and said “it sure sounded like someone had a great time in your apartment last night.’ Robin thought the guy was lecherous from the first day she met him, so she already hated his guts. Now she was really pissed that he thought it was her who had done all the screaming. To her dismay, he hit on her frequently after that night. Poor Robin.).

Cora lifted herself from my face, then reached down and gently took my cock in her mouth. She sucked me to erection and then told Robin to take over. With that, Robin moved in and started sucking me vigorously. In the meantime, I could hear Cora getting dressed and I eventually heard the front door open and close. Through it all Robin was sucking my cock with all the enthusiasm she could muster. She stopped and quickly mounted me. She was as wet as Cora had been and we both came in a matter of minutes. Robin untied me to let me up, but we were so exhausted we just laid in the bed talking about what had happened.

Two weeks later, Cora, Robin and I met at Cora’s condo to discuss what we had done. Somehow Robin had managed to get the photographs developed. About eight of the pictures included shots of Cora preparing to sit on my face and sucking my cock. One of the pictures was a perfect “frontal” shot of Cora nude - she was truly beautiful. We decided that each of us would get a copy of all the pictures. I still have them today - they’re a little faded, but I still look at them often.

Sandra asked what became of my relationship with Robin (Isn’t this a typical female question? What I remembered was the great sex, but Sandra was more interested in the emotional aspects of the relationship.). I told her that the relationship went bad soon after the night with Cora. Robin was into power and control and the night with Cora proved it. Robin seemed more interested in revenge (for what took place with Mike) than pleasure. The only reason the night turned out as well as it did is that Cora really got into having a good time. Robin was a disinterested observer.

Anyway, that’s my story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed living it.

12