Pirouette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they held hands Gary felt he needed to do something else but before he could, Lane spoke in a near whisper, "I feel there's a lost little boy in there ... one who needs answers but doesn't know where to look to even find the questions ... are you okay Gary ... Huh honey?"

Gary cleared his throat knowing he was about to confess to a complete stranger all his desires had been shattered and he had no direction in life except to find that one perfect piece of ass. Then he thought it would be too much for the lady to handle during their first meeting and he simply said, "I don't know ... you're right ... I really don't know what questions to ask."

Lane gently squeezed Gary's hand and said softly, "Tell you what Gary ... as you can see ... I've much more experience in life and I know it shows ... but I feel I can help a friend discover some things he never knew existed ... that is, if you'll have me as your teacher ... I'll teach you."

Gary knew at that moment the lady's voice was hypnotizing him and he felt he was about to have sex with a woman twice, maybe more than twice his age and he felt he needed to say something. Without thinking he blurted out, "I'll be twenty in a few weeks."

Lane slowly released Gary's hand then grasped her coffee cup, took a sip of the liquid then said, "I see a very frustrated young boy, one who loves women and cares about them but only wants sex with the pretty ones, but he fears the power of returned affection is always missing ... am I right?"

Gary looked deep into the eyes of the women before him and began to feel a strange comfort inside his soul. He wanted to tell the lady she was right but he spoke as if he was in a confessional. "The last time I was with a pretty girl was a long time ago ... I can still remember how the room smelled and how much I liked playing with her and watching her eyes watch me ... it was so awesome at the time, I thought all girls reacted the same way ... but I had no idea what I was doing or cared how much she liked playing with me."

Lane tilted her head forward and said softly, "Did the same thing honey ... you're not alone in this world, Gary ... you're part of it, you just don't know it yet."

Gary smiled a little and had to ask the only thing he knew what to ask, "Are you going to teach me how to have sex?"

Lane giggled a little then placed her coffee cup on the table, placed her hands palm up and looked deep into Gary's eyes, "Give me your hands, Gary."

Gary looked down at the seasoned hands and felt he had to interlock her fingers with his. When their fingers entwined he looked up and saw Lane's eyes had a certain glisten in them and he wanted to know why. Then she spoke with a deep voice nearly as low as a pubescent boy's when it finally broke the barrier, "I'll teach you how to approach women and when I'm finished I promise you will be more confident in your decision making in a everything you do ... I'm not going to have sex with you Gary ... do you understand?"

Gary felt somewhat let down. He really wanted to slide his erect throbbing penis between her massive tits and watch it ooze semen all over the soft white skin. He felt he had to respond and again without thinking things through he asked, "How is possible to teach it without doing it?"

"The innocent ignorance before me is incredible," Lane said as she gently squeezed Gary's fingers in hers, "I can tell you I would love to explore sex with you but to discover you walked away afterward and never learned anything would bother me greatly ... I'm very open about such things ... too open, as a matter of fact ... there will be physical contact ... there will be kissing, and licking, and sucking, and fondling and, believe it or not, even careful thought and adoration of ever move ... I don't consider it sex, I see it as making someone you really care about feel themselves from within, kind of like a slow dance ... I'll admit, I haven't been with a young man for a very long time, but if you'll be my student, I'll do my best ... that's all I can offer."

Gary felt he was about to be forced to place his face between two white thighs and would be expected to kiss whatever was hidden between them. He felt a bit frightened, but at the same time his curiosity was exploding and his libido was boiling. If Lane opened her blouse at that very moment he'd bound over the table and burry his face between her breasts and let his throbbing penis fill his shorts with semen. Gary knew he had to move forward with Lane and give her an answer, reasoning the offer before him would probably never happen again in his life, he asked. "When do we start?"

Lane smiled knowing the feeling of conquering had returned. She looked deep into her subject's eyes and said, "Any time you're ready ... lets say next Saturday ... if I'm not here, there's a small wooden box on the wall at the front door with a small pencil and pad of paper, just write G on it then I'll know you came over ... I've watched what I thought was your girlfriend leave every morning around six and return late in the day, but you're ring tells me you're married, it also appears you hang around on Saturdays and Sundays with little to do except wash your car ... I can only imagine what goes on in your house the rest of the time ... I have things to do some Saturdays, I won't know until it happens ... but if I see the note Saturday night, I'll make arrangements to be home Sunday, and, if at any time you see the drapes halfway open on the window behind you, it'll mean we can spend some time together ... sound like a plan?"

Gary felt somewhat honored the lady took the time to watch the goings on in his life and he had nothing to say about her voyeurism but he had a feeling deep in his soul he was about to be transformed. It wasn't exactly the way he had envisioned his life but there it was in front of him, an older woman offering to teach him how to be a man. Suddenly he had to know the answer to a question but he wasn't sure if he should ask. He had always heard the older women in his life make fun of their age and often thought they did it to hide something from men, but Gary had to ask the question anyway, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure you can Gary, ask away," said Lane as she placed her empty coffee cup on the small table.

"Um ... within a few years is okay ... but ... how old are you?" asked Gary with a slight quiver in his voice.

Lane giggled a little then looked to her right as if to seek the correct answer by cheating off a fellow student, then she turned her head and gazed deep into Gary's eyes, "I'm forty six ... is that a problem?"

Gary instantly felt he had to recover from the embarrassment of asking such a stupid question and he felt he needed to smooth the air in the room over with a clever response, "No ... it's not a problem at all ... you don't look like any forty six year old girl I've ever met ... you look hot as shit ... I mean it, really, you do."

"You're a sweetie, I don't get compliments quite like that anymore, don't get me wrong, I did get compliments like that once, at thirty I looked twenty something, but now a days, it takes a lot more work even to look forty again, and I still don't get compliments," offered Lane as she glared into Gary's eyes thinking she'd love to yank the kid's shorts down and suck his erect penis with one of her vibrators shoved into his colon.

Gary went home feeling he had accomplished something and that night Gary made a baked chicken, mixed vegetables and rice for dinner, and for some reason it all worked out just right. Suzy even commented on his excellent cooking skills for the first time but made a remark about the odd fragrance she occasionally smelled on him. That night Gary showered to rid his body of the lady's perfume and prayed he had rid his body of the aroma before resting on the mattress next to his wife. Then he made a mental note to be sure to thoroughly bathe after every lesson.

That night was a bust. As usual Suzy fell right to sleep and Gary was clueless how to relieve his frustration. He lowered the sheet and gazed at Suzy's little round buttocks hiding behind plaid pajamas and white panties and compared what he was gazing at to the larger forms he had witnessed a few hours before. As he gazed at the subtle curves of Suzy posterior he began to realize the young woman closer to him than his neighbor really had a beautiful bottom. He couldn't resist gently smoothing the curves with his hand and his penis began to rise as he felt the soft flannel cloth covering the cool skin. Suddenly Gary heard, "not tonight, I'm too pooped for that."

Gary snapped his hand away then sat glaring at the wall covered with old paint. He felt his penis retract then he tried to sense he was fondling the lady's huge breasts. After a few moments, Gray realized he needed to actually be touching the lady's breasts if anything was going to happen. An hour later, Gary rolled over on his side with his back to his bride and fell asleep with thoughts of the buxom blonde across the street gently sucking his penis as she manipulated his scrotum with gentle maturity.

Sunday morning, Gary woke to find Suzy gone. He glanced at the alarm clock and after noticing it was 8 o'clock he panicked. "Holy shit, I can't believe I slept this late ... fuck ... Suzy never even tried to get me up ... damn ... I'm loosing time with my teacher ... shit ... what am I going to wear ... fuck it ... the same ol same ol ... why not ... it worked the last time," reasoned Gary as he paced the bedroom's squeaky wooden floor. Then he glanced across the street and noticed half opened drapes in the right hand living room window.

A half hour later, Gary found himself standing on the lady's front door stoop pressing the doorbell button. A few moments later, Gary decided nothing would happen that day then suddenly the door opened and to his surprise the lady was standing with a cup of coffee in her hand at her waist.

"Well ... good morning, Gary" Lane said with a harsh voice as Gary scanned her voluptuous body behind the shear cloth of her nightgown.

"Hi ... Lane ... Um ... Am I too early?" Gray asked with a nervous tone to his voice.

Lane quickly scanned Gary's clothes and giggled a little inside. She had already outlined her syllabus and needed to get a few things out in the open before taking on the innocence before her. "Come in ...please ... have a seat at the table ... let's chat," she said as she opened her free arm offering Gary direction.

Gary thought; 'this is going to be wild, I can feel it.'

After Gary sat, Lane approached him, set her coffee cup on the table and began running her fingers through Gary's hair. Gary felt his penis rise and he wondered how long it would take the lady to get him to ejaculate in his pants.

"Gary ... lesson number one ... personal hygiene," Lane said as she circled behind Gary then placed her hands on his shoulders, "Take your time when bathing Gary, and thoroughly wash everything ... your hair ...your face ... your body ... your armpits ... your penis ... your scrotum ... your anus ... and especially your mind."

Gary felt his world imploding and there was little he could do to argue Lane's point. Then he waited for her next words as his penis began to retract while Lane gently rubbed his shoulder muscles.

"I know, I have a problem with body odor ... I'll go take a shower and get cleaned up ... then come back ... should be an hour or so," said Gary confidently.

"Don't waist your time honey, I won't answer the door when you come back ... I have a small package of personal care products for you on the kitchen counter ... I want you to study each item carefully, read the directions ... think about me when you use them and get back to me next weekend ... okay?" said Lane as Gary felt her gentle hands lift away from his shoulders.

As the door closed behind him, Gary felt the school's biggest bully had just beaten him to a pulp. He felt defeated and wondered if he should ever go back to Lane's for sex. When he was standing at his kitchen counter he opened the small bag and peeked inside. He saw a new bar of soap, a new canister of deodorant, a new tube of toothpaste, a new toothbrush, new bottles of shampoo and cologne he never knew existed, and two sticks of butter matching the brand he gave Lane.

"Okay, you big titty sexy bitch ... I get it," said Gary as he plucked each item one at a time out of the bag and lined them up on the counter, "but what do I do with the stiff dick in my pants until then?" then he had a thought; 'how do I explain to Suzy I suddenly started using this shit?'

After Gary found a place to store each item he sat down at the table and looked at the stack of bills. He could never figure out how there was never enough money to pay for everything, but he wrote a check for each, stuffed the envelopes, placed a stamp on each and defiantly wrote the return address over any envelope having a preprinted return address in the top left corner. When he was finished Gary pondered what to do next, then suddenly it dawned on him.

Gary took an extended shower and was amazed how his skin felt after using the strange soap. Then he shampooed his hair following the directions on the small bottle the best he could. After he dried off, he brushed his teeth, twice, combed his hair, looked at the deodorant, used it then splashed his unshaven face with the cologne thinking it was aftershave. Suddenly he felt his face stinging and said, "Fuck, that's strong aftershave."

Next he opened the closet and looked at his meager collection of cloths and decided he needed new clothes to look sexy, but he had no money left to buy any. He decided the best clothes he had were the black trousers and white shirt uniform he had to wear to work. He made a decision to wear them to his next sex class.

Gary made burgers and fries for dinner that night but as soon as Suzy entered the house she seemed nervous. Not thinking the woman smelled something different about him, he had clean hair and his torn fingernails were clean for a change. Gary couldn't take the pressure of Suzy's glaring and as they sat opposite each other enjoying the burgers he blurted out, "What?"

Suzy placed her half eaten burger on her plate and her hands in her lap, then asked as she sat back in her chair, "What's going on Gary?"

Gary was unprepared to answer the question and was caught leaning forward chewing a French fry with his forearms on the edge of the table. He glanced up at his bride and after swallowing he offered, "Nothing, I took a shower and cleaned up a bit, that's all."

Suzy grinned a little but Gary didn't think much of it. After eating, the couple cleaned up the kitchen together, which Gary thought odd then they sat on the sofa and Gary never heard a word as Suzy ranted for an hour about her workday while the television flickered nonstop nothing at them. That night they went to bed and Gary noticed something interesting. Suzy removed her pajama pants before entering the bed. Gary felt his penis rise but for some reason he was thinking about Lane's tits and not Suzy's luscious young buttocks inside her white cotton panties.

After a few moments of waiting both felt the other refused to make the first move then Suzy rolled over with her back to Gary while saying softly, "Goodnight Gary, see you in the morning." Strangely, Gary felt relaxed, slept peacefully and had a dream about pumping Lane's giant tits with his penis. Gary never realized he had a whet dream until the next morning.

Monday morning was mayhem as usual, and both Gary and Suzy fled the house like they were escaping some spooky entity occupying their home. After their token morning goodbye kiss, they left for work unaware each had their own thoughts about what was happening. Gary was thinking about his next lesson with Lane and Suzy was thinking her husband was fooling around with a younger woman.

At the grocer's that morning the manager approached Gary and told him to be at work at 5 o'clock on Saturday to help unload the week's shipment. Gary knew if he was told to work unloading stock there was a promotion in the near future but he was torn knowing there was something else on his agenda. Gary panicked realizing he might be missing lesson number two if he worked overtime. Gary knew it took the stockmen about an hour to unload the semi trailer and another hour to stack the boxes in the stock room. He calculated he could rush home, clean up and be knocking on Lane's door by 9 o'clock never considering he'd have a few extra dollars in his paycheck.

Later that day, Gary was gathering orphaned shopping carts in the isles. One of the tall stockmen was arranging cans on the canned vegetable isle and he saw Gary pushing a shopping cart. "Rumor has it he plans to give you dry goods," the guy said with a condescending hint in his voice.

Gary stopped for a second, looked up at the guy and with no clue what dry goods were he said, "Yeah, I heard that too," then he noticed the guy's eyes look behind Gary.

"Holy shit, look at the set on that old broad," said the guy in a near whisper.

Gary turned his head and saw Lane slowly walking in his direction while scanning the shelves. He snapped his head forward and as his heart began to beat faster he thought; "oh crap ... I don't need a hard-on right now I might be bagging for Mindy in a few minutes."

When the tall stockmen looked down to teld Gary something immoral he liked to do with the old broad's tits, Gary had vanished, and suddenly an older blonde woman was standing in front of the tall young man with her breasts leading the way. She looked up and asked, "Where's the dried beans sweetie?"

The kid appeared dazed to Lane but he managed to blurt out the words, "Um ... isle three, ma'am."

A few minutes later, Gary found himself bagging at the cute blonde's checkout counter. He had always thought Mindy too cute to be working in a grocery store and began studying her body the best he could while bagging groceries for a middle aged couple with two very young children and praying Lane wouldn't appear at Mindy's check out counter. Later that day, he walked into the break room and found Mindy sitting at one of two small tables reading a thick magazine. He approached with caution and sat down at the opposite table with a sandwich and a soda he purchased at the store's deli then asked cautiously, "Hi Mindy, whatcha reading?"

Mindy looked up and oddly stared at Gary for a few seconds more than she thought normal and thought she saw something different about him then she blinked and said with her soft childlike voice, "It's Cosmo ... kind of a girl's magazine, I guess, it has a lot of bullshit adds, but some of the makeup stuff is cool."

Gary's penis began to rise not because he wanted it to, it just seemed he was in the presence of that perfect piece of ass and he was totally unprepared to make anything happen other than get an erection. Gary felt he was a looser and he had nothing to offer the pretty blonde accept compliment her on her sweetness and unbelievable beauty. His throat began to swell but he managed to say, "I don't think you need any of that stuff, Mindy ... you're a beautiful woman."

Mindy quickly looked down at the open magazine then grabbed her belongings, stood up and walked away. Gary didn't even scan her tight little buttocks as she sashayed away he just sat and thought; 'typical, I'm as honest as the day is long and they run away, every fucking time.'

The following week was uneventful and went fast then suddenly it was four in the morning on Saturday. Gary showered, shampooed his hair, shaved, brushed his teeth, used the deodorant, splashed his face with the cologne and felt the same sting, but this time he looked in the mirror and noticed his cheeks were pink. "What the fuck, this shit doesn't do a damn thing except sting like hell and make my cheeks red." A moment later he kissed the sheet on the curve of Suzy's hip and left without exchanging a word with his bride.