Pirouette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 5 o'clock, Gary was standing at the loading dock with five young men and the middle aged assistant manager. The smell of diesel exhaust filled his nostrils as the sound of a large truck air braking interrupted his thoughts of sucking Lane's massive nipples.

The worst duty in the store other than cleaning the incinerator was roller rail loader inside the confines of a semi trailer. It was hot and after a half hour it took all of Gary's strength to lift even the light boxes and place them on the roller racks. After 45 minutes, Gary felt he needed a drink of water and yelled at the crew on the other end of the roller rack, "Hey! ... I need a drink of water, it's hot as shit in here."

The next thing Gary heard echoing in the hot tight space was the assistant manager's voice screaming, "There's only a few boxes left asshole, get this damn thing unloaded ... driver is on a schedule."

Suddenly Gary felt angry and decided it was time to take a stand. He was hot, his shirt was soaking wet with sweat, his hands and back were killing him and his mind was numb from all of Suzy's rejection. He felt he needed to break away and let a woman with giant tits jerk him off until his penis was stiff enough to stick into an old woman's sloppy pussy.

After the last box was placed on the roller rack, Gary hopped off the truck's bed onto the hard surface of the loading dock while untying his apron then he tossed the white cloth at the apron rack missing the hook and the last thing Gary heard was the assistant manager screaming, "Hey asshole! ... Where the fuck are you going?"

Gary returned to an empty home, and by 9 o'clock he had showered and shampooed his hair again, brushed his teeth again, used the deodorant again, splashed his face with the cologne and felt the same sting, and once again he looked in the mirror and noticed his cheeks were pink. "This stuff sucks," he whispered. Then he dressed in the only pair of black pants left in the closet and pulled the purple shirt he hated over his shoulders, buttoned the buttons and stuffed the shirt into his pants, buckled the belt, then slipped his feet into his only pair of loafers, then quickly ran across the street to hopefully be caressed by a woman with a loving touch, huge tits and soft white skin never thinking to check the drape's position in the right hand window.

Gary stood on the stoop and looked at the doorbell button as his heart raced in his chest. After pressing the button he felt he was about to be comforted and he couldn't believe how much he longed to be treated like a man by a real woman.

When the door opened, Gary looked at Lane as if she was the only thing left he had in the world. She was wearing tan shorts and a light blue blouse nearly unbuttoned all the way down. Her breasts were so inviting, Gray wanted to lunge forward and burry his face into the cleavage between the white blobs of flesh, instead he heard Lane say softly, "Good morning Gary ... please come in," as she offered Gary entrance with her open palm and outstretched arm.

"Good morning Lane, you look nice this morning," was all Gary could think to say.

"Thanks, Gary," Lane said as she closed the door then locked it, "Have a seat on the sofa ... want some coffee?"

Gary sat gently on the crackling material then scanned El's thick thighs as he responded, "Yes ma'am, a bucket of coffee would be perfect ... I had a crappy morning at work."

Lane quickly disappeared around the corner then shortly returned with two mugs of coffee, sat down next to Gary on the sofa and handed one of the steeping mugs to Gary.

"So ... what did you and your wife explore last week?" asked Lane then she took a sip of coffee.

"The usual ... nothing ... what did you do?" asked Gary with a slight nervous tone.

Lane placed one hand under her coffee mug and looked deep into Gary's eyes then said softly, "I had an interesting evening last night, Gary ... I gave myself an enema ... I took a long bubble bath ... washed my vulva and rectum thoroughly ... towel dried my naked body with soft towels ... then went to bed ... placed a pillow behind my back ... spread my legs nice and wide ... and had thoughts while I ran my vibrator across my clitoris ... and sucked my nipples ... it didn't take long that time ... I covered the sheet with my water and nearly screamed for someone special to fuck my ass ... I just now finished replacing the sheets ... the mattress was soaked," then she grinned and lifted her coffee mug to her lips while gazing into Gary's surprised eyes.

"Oh," said Gary as he sat numbly gazing at El's pretty blue eyes.

Lane slowly placed her coffee mug on the table and reached for Gary then said softly, "Come here."

Gary scooted closer to the woman like a leery puppy then she placed her hands gently under his jaws and asked while studying his face, "What's the matter with your cheeks, they look pink ... are you blushing?"

"It's that aftershave you gave me, it burns like hell and my cheeks get pink," offered Gary as he tried to get Lane to look into his eyes.

"Silly boy ... it's not aftershave, it's cologne ... I guess Tabac is too powerful for your sensitive facial skin ... just put a little on your wrists, then rub them together ... don't use it on your beautiful face again ... it might ruin your fair complexion," then she released her gentle grip and sat back with her palms on her thighs.

"Oh, I had no idea I was doing it wrong," offered Gary as he quickly glanced down at Lane's massive erect nipples then back into her clear blue eyes.

"Give me your hands," asked Lane as she reached out again and waited for Gary to place his hands in hers. When he felt the softness he felt calm fill him.

"What do you see?" asked Gary as he noticed Lane studying his palms then the backs of his hands while her perfume engulfed his nostrils like the scent of a fragrant exotic flower.

Gary watched Lane's lips as she spoke and said, "You need to stop biting your fingernails dear ... it's not sanitary to begin with ... and it's one of the things girls first notice about a man ... they know ... girls fear, fear, and if they see a man's hands reflecting his fear, and wearing a wedding ring ... they walk away ...do you masturbate Gary?"

Gary coughed a little not believing what he had just heard but he felt it was part of his training and had to answer, "Yes."

Lane looked deep into Gary's eyes and asked softly, "Will you masturbate for me?"

Gary felt nervous but he felt he needed to clear the air of something then he said in a near whisper, "I thought that was done in private ... sort of self-gratify, ing, or something."

Lane gently squeezed Gary's hands then said, "it is ... but some girls like to watch, you know ... they think it's actually beautiful when a man plays with his penis and doesn't know the girl is watching ... to some of us girls we think it's an extraordinary sign of endurance and power to watch a man stroke that long pink rod until the semen jets out of the tip ... the submissive look on the man's face at that moment is precious."

Gary suddenly became confused and wanted to ask a question. His mind was overflowing with possible sexual positions with Lane but instead of expressing his thoughts he asked, "You want me to pull my pants down and play with it so you can watch?"

Lane released Gary's hand and sat erect while glancing down at his crotch then she looked up at his eyes and asked, "What do you, as Gary, the man, want to do?"

Suddenly Gary felt frightened and he wanted to tell Lane he would do it but he wouldn't last very long instead he blurted, "I don't know."

"Lesson number two, know exactly what you want ... do you know exactly what you want, Gary?" Lane asked with a calm voice.

Gary wanted to press his face between Lane's massive tits and feel what it would be like to have a woman hold him while he kissed the white blobs of flesh then suck her huge nipples. Then he though she was asking a trick question and he said, "I want my wife to sleep naked with me so I don't have to take her clothes off before we do it."

Lane sat erect again and gazed at each of Gary's eyes then said softly, "Tell her."

"I have," responded Gary as he watched Lane's lips move.

"She refused?" asked Lane softly.

"Yes," responded Gary, as he felt more confused.

Lane giggled a little then said with composed sincerity, "spank her tight little ass then tell her you won't sleep in a marital bed with a wife who refuses to sleep naked with you ... if she resists ... tell her you'll find a woman who will ... demand it and don't falter ...okay?"

Gary thought for a moment then shrugged his shoulders. He looked at Lane then at the floor, then at the ceiling then back at Lane and said, "If I spank her ... she'll walk out the door."

Lane tilted her head to the right with raise eyebrows and said, "If she walks out on you for being a husband ... she didn't need or want you in the first place."

Once again Gary left Lane's without having sex with the woman, but he felt his attraction to her becoming stronger. His feelings were a jumbled up mess and his mind was racing with thoughts he had to untangle. He began thinking deeply about Suzy and why he thought he had to marry her and not the one he wanted. Then he thought again and couldn't recall any single girl he wanted. A shiver ran up his spine when he realized the subtle moves of the eyes of a girl a long time ago told the story he missed. Then his mind began racing about how beautiful Mindy looked even when she was reading a stupid magazine. Just as he stepped through the door of his shattering home, his mind danced with the vision of Lane standing naked in front of him with open arms. "Fuck, I'm losing my fucking mind," Gary said as he slammed the front door closed.

That night after dinner, Gary watched Suzy slip on her pajamas over her panties and bra. His heart began to pound and he tried to consider whether it was anger or frustration. He didn't have to take it any more he told his mind, then he blurted out, "No more pajamas, no more panties and no more bras in bed, I've had it to here and I'm sick and tired of sleeping with a friend, I want to sleep with my wife and I want to feel her naked body next my naked body before I stick my cock in her cunt."

Suzy stood erect with her hands cupping her hips and looked directly into Gary's eyes then said with a stern voice, "I've slept in pjs as long as I can remember ... I'm not changing because you say you don't like it ... and I hate locker room talk."

Gary stepped closer to Suzy and looked down at her then said softly, "You want me to spank the shit out of you?"

Suzy giggled a bit then said after she turned her back to Gary and reached for her pillows, "I've never been spanked in my life, you wouldn't dare."

Gary looked down at the tight curves of Suzy's buttocks under the flannel cloth, raised his hand high in the air and swung as hard as he could. When his hand smacked the cloth the pain ran through his fingers like an electric shock and he wasn't prepared for Suzy's reaction.

Suzy fell forward on the bed and without looking back she said softly, "You just won yourself a place on the sofa."

Gary felt empty and wanted to tell his teacher she gave him the worst possible advice. He turned and stepped toward the living room, glanced though the window and saw Lane's living room lights on but all the drapes were closed. He looked at the sofa as he heard the sheets in his wedding bed rustle. When the light went out in the bedroom Gary sat down on the sofa and began giggling. A few moments later he heard rustling in the bedroom, then the toilet flush, then unbearable silence. Gary had nothing else to do except curl up on the sofa and wait for a dream.

That night Gary had a strange dream. Three females were grabbing at him and begging him to take them but he resisted. One was a little girl, one was a young woman, and one was an old lady but they all looked the same. He woke and heard nothing except a single cricket chirping in the distance. Gary began to sense he was lost and would never find himself then suddenly he heard a car's breaks squeaking outside the living room window then a car's door close. He got up and pulled the drapes slightly open and peered through the window. He watched a shadow walking up Lane's walkway as his heart began to beat harder and as he waited to see what would happen next as his heart began pounding in his ears.

"Don't answer the door Elaine," he whispered as he watched the large shadow stand motionless on Lane's stoop.

His ears strained to hear anything, but when Lane's door opened the light from the interior lit up the entrance and Gary saw the shadow of a large man present something to Lane. "No Elaine, don't take it from him," whispered Gary.

Gary watched as the couple embraced and as his heart began to feel empty, suddenly the man bound down the walkway, jumped into the car, then drove away as Lane slowly closed her door.

Gary's emotions were driving him insane and he sat on the sofa to gather his thoughts while speaking softly to no one. "I have to get my shit together ... I'm loosing my mind ...I just know it ... I want to fuck Lane's tits ... I want to fuck Suzy up her ass ... Mindy will never love me enough to fuck me," then he sighed with the feeling of despair filling him.

Sunday morning Gary woke and the house was empty of any scent of Suzy. He ran to the bedroom and found an unmade bed then he ran to the bathroom and glanced around for signs of any female artifacts. When he saw everything was pretty much normal he scratched his head then ran to the living room, opened the drapes and gazed at the half open drapes of the right hand window across the street.

"Oh Lane, I have a shit load of questions, and I need truthful answers, right now," Gary whispered as he pulled the hem of his shirt out of his trousers.

Gary undressed then took a long hot shower, scrubbed his body with the special soap, thoroughly washed his penis, scrotum and spent a lot of time on his anus, then he shampooed his hair, twice, rinsed, toweled his body dry, shaved, tapped his wrists with the cologne then dressed in black trousers and a white shirt to have sex with a real woman.

Two minutes later, Gary was pressing Lane's doorbell button and waiting with nothing on his mind except determination. When the door opened, Lane was standing barefoot and holding a bath towel in her hand. She was dressed in a light blue bathrobe and it appeared she had just bathed. "Good morning sweetie," she said softly then she opened the door wider and whispered, "come in."

As Gary stepped over the threshold his nostrils picked up a flowery fragrance unlike anything he had ever experienced. He thought about embracing the woman instead he stepped beside her and waited for her to close the door. He watched her elegant hands turn the lock device, set the chain lock then throw the dead bolt knob. He felt he was being imprisoned for one thing only and his heart began to pound in his ears.

When Lane turned toward Gary she smiled and placed her hands on his cheeks then said, "You smell nice Gary, I've always liked that cologne on my men," then she brushed by Gary and he felt her breast gently brush his arm as he inhaled her fragrance. He had to speak but it was harder than he thought to ask the woman if she'd take her robe off and show him what she looked like completely naked. Instead he said, "I have lots of questions now."

"Have a seat on the sofa honey, give me a few minutes, when I get back you can ask all the questions you want ... and put that ring in your pocket," said Lane as she motioned toward the sofa.

Gary quickly pulled his wedding ring off, stuffed it deep into his pant pocket then sat on the sofa as Lane disappeared down the hallway. When she was out of sight, Gary began scanning all the objects in the room. He noticed things he had never seen before and they appeared too expensive for his taste but he had no way of judging their value to Lane, or their cost. He noticed a fancy wall clock in the distance mounted above a paper calendar in the kitchen but time was unimportant. Gary waited patiently while straining his ears to hear anything indicating a woman in the other room doing something special. After not hearing anything for a while he glanced again at the wall clock and felt he was timing Lane, but didn't know why. An hour later, Lane emerged and Gary nearly fell off the sofa.

Lane had completely changed her look. Her hair seemed lighter and the waves were fluffier, her eyes seemed to be the focus of her face and she had an incredible glow, Gary couldn't resist gazing at her huge breasts and her thick but shapely body until he realized she was wearing a bathing suit and high heel shoes. He had never seen anything as tiny as the cloth she had around her shapely body and he had to ask, "What happened to your robe?"

Lane stopped walking toward Gary then she smiled and performed a perfect pirouette before him. Gary didn't know what to say, except ask, "You're a dancer?"

Lane giggled a little then stepped toward Gary, sat down on the coffee table in front of him and said softly. "I wish ... that was long time ago ... so honey what's on your mind today?"

"Um ... why are you wearing a bathing suit and heels?" asked Gary as he tried hard not to look at Lane's huge breasts nearly completely exposed in front of him.

Lane giggled a little then said, "Sweetie, this is a teddy ... it's a garment of seduction ... I wore them a lot a long time ago, you can look all you want ... I don't mind."

Gary glanced down at Lane's huge stiff nipples for a nanosecond then back into her eyes, "I don't know what to look at first."

"Lesson number three ... know what you're looking at, not what you see," Lane said as she placed her hands on her pure white thighs.

"What I see is ... an unbelievable set?" asked Gary as he felt his heart pound in his ears.

"Gary ... what you see is a pair of 38 DD's but do you know what you're looking at?" said Lane and offered her breasts to Gary by holding them up.

"I'm not sure what you mean, Lane," said Gary as he felt he needed to lunge forward and sink his face between the giant blobs of white flesh.

"Have you ever heard the saying, a diamond in the rough?" Lane asked as she released her breasts.

"Yeah, I think it means there's something special under all the dirt or something like that," said Gary as he tried hard to understand why his penis hurt.

Lane wiggled a little driving Gary crazy, "Close enough, but there are two sides to that saying ... the diamond is rough before the cuts, then the beauty emerges when the correct cuts are made by the right hands, then in time the preciousness becomes rough and the luster forgotten," said Lane calmly as she tried hard not to tell the boy sitting in front of her to stand up and drop his pants so she could suck his stiff cock.

"I think I get it," said Gary as he felt his penis throb.

Lane smiled a little then spoke with a soft voice, "Now ...this is what you're looking at ... When I was a young girl, I had a dance teacher ... he was very handsome and gentle with me ... he made me feel, well lets say, he made me feel like a woman ... but I was told when my breasts began to grow I could never be a prima ballerina because my tits were too big ...I was offered an alternative, and I accepted not knowing what I was getting into ... but ...I fell in love with the lifestyle ... met some very wealthy and powerful men and women ... bought new clothes, saved a bunch of money ... traveled a lot to places I never knew existed and did it all with other people's money ... basically, I enjoyed being what I was ... am I boring you honey?"

"No, I'm beginning to know what I'm looking at," said Gary in a near whisper, then he added with confidence, "You were a hooker, weren't you?"