Pirouette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lane sat very still for a moment as she glanced back and forth into Gary's longing eyes then she asked, "Is that what you think you're looking at ... or are you sure that's what you're looking at?"

Gary shrugged his shoulders then looked down at the white blobs of flesh before him, cleared his throat then said, "I mean it was just a guess, Lane ... I mean ... I'm sorry ... you could have been anything ... like maybe an actress, or something."

Lane smiled then said, "actually you're getting close ... girls like me were known in our special industry as blue girls ... we were only known to certain clients and only those with hefty bank accounts ... we were not hookers, we acted out fantasies, much like actresses ... but unlike the professional models today who pose for men's magazines ... we went a step further and did it in front of movie cameras and flash photography and all before it was legal to do so ... lesson number four ... choose your words carefully."

Gary felt embarrassed as he sat numbly on the hard sofa. He recalled in school all the boys made fun of girls who had a certain reputation, and they often made jokes about hookers and prostitutes. He had heard many jokes but suddenly he realized Lane was not joking. If she made naughty movies he was actually proud of her profession and what she had accomplished in life. He wanted to say something pleasing but he couldn't think of anything worthy of Lane's past. His silence was broken when Lane asked, "You want to take my teddy off Gary?"

Gary covered his lips with a clinched fist, coughed, blinked then dropped his hand but didn't realize his mouth was open until Lane reached out and gently pushed his chin up. Then she sat erect again and said softly, "Do I scare you honey?"

Gary cleared his throat and glanced at Lane's breasts then looked into her eyes, "I guess you do, I didn't think you were going to go this far with me ... I mean, don't get me wrong ... I wanted us to get to third base on the first day, but you said it wasn't going to happen."

Lane giggled a little then said, "I believe boys call it, third base, men call it fucking."

Gary reflected slight shock in his expression then said, "You said there wasn't going to be any sex," as he felt a shiver run up his back.

"Lesson number five ...when a woman talks to you, listen carefully to what she is saying not to what you think she's saying because sometimes what she isn't saying is what she means," Lane said as she scanned Gary's crotch.

Gary's face reflected a look of confusion. He strained his brain to recall exactly what Lane had told him about sex, but his mind was blank of memory and focused only on her offer to remove her teddy. Gary's breath started to become shorter as he realized he was about to undress a real woman for the first time. Suddenly he realized he had not ejaculated in his pants but his penis was stiff and ready to explode.

"I sense you're having trouble Gary ... Stand up," Lane commanded softly as she gazed into Gary's eyes, sat erect and separated her legs to give him space to stand.

Gary's mind raced with all sorts of visions of clothed, partially clothed and naked girls as he rose from his sitting position and stood between the separated legs of his teacher. He was so close to her he could feel the heat from her body and as he gazed down at the cleavage below he felt his entire body thumping while his erect penis twitched in his briefs.

He couldn't believe he was controlling his premature ejaculation but when Lane noticed he had a wet spot on the front of his black trousers she raised her hands to Gray's belt buckle. His stomach twitched and he thought for sure his penis would release. Then he watched as the women before him undid his belt buckle, opened his fly and pushed his trousers until they fell to his ankles. Gary's first reaction was to lift his hands to his pectoral muscles and when he did, Lane pulled his shirttail up to his stomach then said softly, "Hold this for me honey."

Gary was so mesmerized by Lane's massive breasts he hardly felt her fingers slipping between the elastic waistband of his briefs and his skin then he waited for Lane to make her next move as his ears pounded with the thump of his heartbeat. For some strange reason Gary looked into the kitchen and glanced at the wall clock and thought it odd the time had gone so swiftly. His thought was broken as he felt his briefs being slowly lowered down his hips then he looked down as Lane slid her fingers to the front of his briefs to pull the elastic over the tip of his throbbing penis.

"I think a circumcised penis is the most beautiful weapon on earth when it stands swollen and at attention ... and you have one hell of a pretty weapon Gary, turn around," Lane whispered.

Gary shuffled slowly around trying not to trip on his trousers until his buttocks were facing Lane. He closed his eyes for a moment and waited for her to say something, but when he felt her fingertips gently trace the skin of his buttocks he looked down at the tip of penis as Lane whispered, "Oh baby your skin is so soft and your buttocks looks like a little girl's bottom ... bend over honey."

Gary slowly lowered his torso until he was leaning so far over he had to place his hands on the sofa's cushion to keep from falling then he felt Lane's hands grip his upper thighs. He remained silent thinking all sorts of thoughts about a time in his past then suddenly he felt Lane's lips gently kiss the skin of his buttocks and he twitched.

"Honey ... don't move ... just relax for me baby," whispered Lane then Gary felt her tongue press gently against his rectum as her long wavy hair gently brushed his skin. Gary had never felt anything so wonderfully sensual and he wanted her to do more. When Lane's tongue began to tickle his anus Gary had to say something before his penis exploded, "Lane?"

Lane released her grip then pulled her tongue away from Gary's rectum then whispered, "You've been using the soap I gave you ... I can taste it ... that's good ... it makes me want to give you an enema ... turn around for me you sweet thing."

Before Gary knew what was going on, his briefs were around his ankles and his throbbing erection was inches from the lips of a woman over twice his age. He had no idea what to do next as Lane gently raised her finger to the tip of Gary's penis. When her finger barely touched the tiny hole, Gary flinched. "Its okay sweetheart, I'm just going to taste your pre-cum," said Lane softly as she glanced up then looked down at the glistening tip of Gary's long pink rod.

Gary's body began trembling as he began realizing he had never been in the presence of such incredible sensuality then he began recalling how he felt a log time ago. The same warm feeling of being desired and wanted for something beyond human, that feeling of longing leading passion for more physical pleasure just before the physical emerges to capture the essence of the moment. Then he suddenly inhaled through his nose and the fragrance in the space reminded him of a scent he smelled in a small room long ago.

As he looked down and watched Lane's finger surround the glistening tip of his penis we wanted to tell her how much he wanted to feel her breasts against his throbbing penis, but when she placed her wet finger in her mouth and sucked it then looked up at him with a sexy gaze, Gary's crotch became heated and his penis exploded. A stream of semen flew into the air and before it landed on Lane's breast another stream followed, then another. Gary's knees became weak and he dropped his hands to the top of Lane's head as his loins caught fire. He thrust his hips forward and held her head against his abdomen then as his penis continued to pump against Lane's neck he whispered like a squeaking small creature in pain, "I can't help it Elaine."

Gary exhausted what little air he had in his lungs, fell back onto the sofa and sat as he watched his semen ooze down Lane's neck and breasts. He sat still for a moment catching his breath as he watched the woman before him use her fingers to wipe the white goop off her skin and lick the sticky sauce off her fingers. Gary was so overcome by the vision in front of him he had no words then Lane smiled a little and said, "Lesson number six ...you know what honey ... let's save lesson number six for next weekend, I think you've learned enough for one day."

Gary felt he had failed to the point he needed to apologize for his stupid penis, and after his breathing returned to normal he said in a near whisper, "I'm sorry Elaine, I can never hold it."

As Lane licked her fingers she gazed into Gary's eyes and when she noticed his sincerity, she dropped her hand to her thigh and said, "Go home, take a hot shower, get my smell off your skin, and if your wife refuses tonight, tell her to pack her bags and get the hell out of your life."

Gary was shocked at the expression on Lane's face and he had to ask, "What are you going to do?"

Lane giggled a little then said calmly, "If you must know, I have toys to play with and I'm going to shove one up my twat and the other into my colon and turn the sons of bitches on high ... if you hear screaming tonight, it's the old bat across the street having one hell of a fucking orgasm," then Lane stood, pat Gary gently on his head, turned then stepped toward the hallway. Gary could only gaze at Lane's white buttocks wiggle until she disappeared. Then he signed, dressed then left in silence clicking the door shut behind him.

Gary went home, undressed, tossed his clothes into the hamper as if they were foreign matter, showered, shampooed his hair again, scrubbed his penis, scrotum, cleaned his rectum with his finger and began having thoughts about approaching Mindy and asking her a very personal question about her clitoris. In a few moments he found himself stroking his penis while visions of Suzy's naked buttocks flashed in his mind.

"Fuck ... I can't get a hard-on for my wife now ... what the hell is going on?" Gary asked the wall in frustration.

That afternoon Suzy came home early and Gary felt he was being pushed over the edge. When Suzy entered the front door an extremely attractive and sultry blonde girl followed her. The girl was so beautiful to Gary he nearly ejaculated in his shorts. Suzy did her usual token peck on the lips then turned and said, "Gary this is Gwen, she works in the station next to me at the plant, we're going out ... girls only... there won't be any trouble I hope."

Gary was completely caught off guard and wanted an answer and he wanted it quickly without pause or a lie. He stood erect, glanced at Gwen's gorgeous young body then her angelic face, snapped his head toward Suzy and spoke with a firm voice, "Yeah, there's trouble, you're not going out on a Sunday afternoon with a girl who looks like a hot porn star dressed like that, lick her pussy then shove a dildo up her ass," suddenly the girl turned around and said as she stepped toward the door, opened it then stepped over the threshold, "I have to go Suzy ... I'll see you Tuesday."

Suddenly Suzy lunged forward toward the girl and pleaded with an outstretched arm, "No! ... Wait Gwen, he doesn't know ... oh, shit ... Gary you are such a jerk!" yelled Suzy then she ran after Gwen slamming the door behind her.

Gary felt a hard knot filling his stomach and his chest began to ache but he knew there wasn't anything he could do except step to the living room window and watch the woman he married caress a beautiful blonde girl he knew could make him have whet dreams. After Gary watched them kiss he turned and stepped confidently toward the bathroom, sat down on the toilet then urinated and while looking at his penis he said softly, "You'll never be inside Suzy again."

A few moments later Gary heard the front door click shut then silence followed. He flushed the toilet then stepped into the living room where he found weeping Suzy sitting with her face in her hands. Gary sat in the chair opposite the weeping woman and waited for her to look up and when she did all he saw was a little girl in trouble but he wasn't about to help her.

"What're you looking at, asshole?" Suzy asked with harsh voice.

Gary twisted his mouth then said calmly, "A very confused little girl."

Suzy bent her torso forward, placed her arms on her knees like a male ball player, looked down and asked in a near whisper, "How did you know?"

Gary knew he had no clue about Suzy's relationship with Gwen and what he said was said in anger and obviously it was too close for Suzy's comfort zone, but he felt he needn't say anything further unless he was coaxed.

A few seconds later Suzy raised her head and said softly, "I don't hate you Gary ... I'm just not in love with you."

Gary smiled a little and spoke softly, "If you don't hate me and you're not in love with me it means you're indifferent toward me, I don't know which of the three is worse."

Suzy sat numbly and gazed at Gary like he was a spirit in the room. She had no clue what he was talking about and didn't care if she did have a clue. She concluded it must be she was indifferent but she didn't want to admit it. Gary suddenly broke the silence in the room and said, "Lesson number two ... know exactly what you want."

Suzy's puzzled look didn't surprise Gary and he knew she was about to make her next move. His eyes followed her body as she rose and said as she turned toward the door, "I have no clue where you are Gary, or where you've been but I have to go away from where ever it is you are and especially where you're going."

"What about work tomorrow, you'll need a change of clothes," said Gary as he glanced at Suzy's little round buttocks.

"Gary, it's a holiday, God ... you're so dumb sometimes, I wonder what it was I saw in you," said Suzy as she reached for the doorknob.

Gary felt he needed to quickly respond and he wanted to make as much impact as possible, "when you lick that stinking pussy think of my dick fucking up your shit hole!"

"Jerk," was all Suzy said before she slammed the door shut.

Gary sat in silence for a few moments and thought; 'Lane will completely understand,' then he stood and stepped toward the living room window and peered across the street. When he saw a strange black expensive looking car parked at the curb in front of Lane's house he asked himself; 'What the fuck? ... Is that the car I saw the other night?"

For some reason Gary felt his relationship with Lane was being violated but he didn't want to make a scene. He noticed the drapes were fully closed in the windows and he began wondering what was going on inside the small Spanish house across the street. His imagination began to work overtime and he began having visions of Lane sucking some strange man's long penis, then he thought; 'Lane said she was very open about such things, maybe she's taking it up her ass.'

Gary decided he needed to understand more about his teacher than just having sex with her. He grabbed a chair from under the kitchen table then placed it in front of the living room window, sat down and studied Lane's front door waiting for any sign the woman across the street wasn't playing the role as a blue girl again.

After sitting in the hard wooden chair for over an hour, Gary felt he was wasting his time punishing himself and worrying about an old large breasted blonde with an appetite for semen. He decided it was foolish of him to claim her as his personal sex partner when she obviously was proving what she earlier had explained she was. Gary stood, picked up the chair, placed it back under the kitchen table and looked around at the space he shared with Suzy.

With nothing to do except masturbate to a glossy picture in a magazine of a hot blonde with a beautiful buttocks while thinking about Mindy's adorable face, Gary washed the dishes instead. After organizing only his dirty laundry and the bedding, Gary stuffed the articles into two pillowcases, scooped up the coins in the glass dish, grabbed his car keys, stepped through the front door, locked it then turned toward his car. After placing the stuffed pillowcases in the trunk Gary glanced at the black car then at Lane's front door. He shrugged his shoulders, plopped into his car then headed for the coin laundry down the street unconcerned about anything in his future just as twilight filled the atmosphere with its haunting glow.

When Gary returned from doing laundry he pulled his car to the curb under the streetlight and noticed the black car was gone. He sat in his car for a moment pretending Lane's drape was half open, and when he finally looked he noticed the drape half open, he suddenly had another hard decision to make. Moments later Gary was standing in his shower again, washing his body, penis, scrotum and anus thoroughly, he shaved then slipped on a pair of shorts without briefs and a short-sleeved shirt, brushed his hair and teeth, dabbed his wrists with Tabac then headed to a small Spanish house with a blue girl inside hoping the old woman felt him worthy enough this time to fuck some brains into his confused head.

Gary stood numbly on Lane's porch and studied the lighted doorbell button. To him the little golden dot of light represented his near future. He reached out and gently pressed the glowing button then heard the chime inside. A few moments later he heard the door latch click then the door opened. When Lane appeared she was standing inside wearing skintight short-shorts and a blouse with a hem so high her navel was exposed. Suddenly Lane appeared gorgeous to him and all he wanted to do was give her a long hug and hold her tight in his arms. His thought was broken when Lane asked softly, "You okay honey?"

"God Elaine ... I need a big hug," said Gary in a near exhausting voice.

"Come inside sweetie," said Lane softly while holding her hand out for Gary to clasp as she surrendered to the sound of hearing her real name for the first time coming from the mouth of the man child before her.

When Gary's hand touched the softness he melted inside and said in a near whisper as Lane pulled him close, "I'll do anything you want Elaine."

When Gary felt the huge mounds of flesh press against his chest he exhaled then dropped his head on Lane's shoulder as he embraced the tender woman. "Your hair smells very good and your tits feel like soft pillows," whispered Gary in the woman's ear as he heard the door click shut behind him.

Gary felt Lane's arms tighten around him then one of her hands gently caressed the back of his head and he knew she was pleased he returned to finish what they started a few hours ago. His euphoria was elevated even higher when Lane whispered, "Take your clothes off Gary, I'll lock up so we won't be bothered."

As Gary slipped off his clothes Lane secured the front door with all the devices then she pulled the coffee table to the side then tossed the sofa cushions on the floor in front of the seat. Then she looked at the naked male form in front of her and grunted then said as she gazed at Gary's penis she said softly, "I love the way your cock responds to me Gary, it's beautiful."

Gary smiled a little and had no clue his penis was limp, or he was naked in front of a woman he never knew only a few days before, all he knew was he was about to stick his penis in a very attractive old woman's body.

"Lesson number seven ... when a young man wants to fuck, I never refuse," said Lane as she crossed her arms, grabbed the hem of her rib-tickler and pulled up. When Lane's massive breasts fell out Gary gasped at the sight of the huge blobs of snow-white flesh and he had to comment, "Elaine, your tits are so, um ... pretty."

"Thank you sweetheart," said Lane softly as she tossed the scant piece of material to the floor, then she added, "I did something earlier ... I hope you'll like it ... I thought it would remind you of someone ... it's okay if you want to fantasize."