Pirouette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 5 o'clock Gary had been so numbed by a chatty hot blonde he never thought he'd be thinking what he was thinking. At 6:30 he found himself standing on the stoop of a quaint Spanish style house with a thoroughly cleansed body, manicured hands with no ring, a hint of classic cologne wafting in the air, a desire to recapture a moment long ago, and while he gazed at a small doorbell button with an incredible sense he was about to live his illusion he realized he had complete control over the weapon between his loins.

When Lane answered the door, she saw a confident young man the way a woman sees desire not the way a seasoned porn actress sees her partner in the next scene. Gary saw a beautiful blonde woman dressed in a shear nightgown covering a pair of naked breasts with a dainty white panty hiding the cavities he desperately wanted to explore. Lane's heart began to pound in her chest because she knew Gary was there for one reason and knowing her student was determined she said softly, "Gary."

Without speaking, Gary stepped inside Lane's space, then turned to close the door, locked it, chained it then threw the deadbolt as he said, "Let's take this to the bedroom, Elaine."

Their hands gently entwined then Gary led the woman down the hall to a tiny room decorated like a little girl's bedroom, covered with shades of pink and white lace. After Gary had escorted Lane into the room they entered a new space as if they had journeyed into a different dimension. Gary's nostrils filled with a blend of feminine fragrances only found in the air of a woman in lust. He waltzed Lane around to face him then the couple embraced and felt their bodies surrender to each other. Gary lowered his head and gently pressed his lips against Lane's soft lips and with a gentle kiss forced Lane's insides to quiver. When Lane felt his passion she began wetting her panties knowing she was about to experience a real moment she long ago treasured and frequently attempted to relive but had to go it alone for years.

When they released their lips Gary rested his cheek on Lane's shoulder and whispered in her ear, "Get on the bed on your hands and knees, face the wall and rest your beautiful face and gorgeous tits on the mattress."

Gary released Lane's body then she turned and stepped toward the nightstand, grabbed the phone and unsnapped the small white wire from the cradle, slipped the clip under the device then turned to face Gary and said softly, "No disturbances this time," then Lane entered the bed just as Gary had requested.

Gary reached for the vanity bench then slid it in front of him then when Lane was in position, Gary sat on the bench, separated her feet slightly then rested her toes on the bench at each side of his hips, slid the hem of her gown to her waist, slipped his fingers between her soft skin and the elastic of her panty then slowly slid the material down her hips to reveal her show-white buttocks stippled vaginal lips and the tiny brown hole. Instantly, Gary's nostrils filled with a bouquet of tantalizing fragrances of Lane's perfume, the scent of the special soap and a new aroma sending Gary's body into a unique state of hypnosis.

When Gary had Lane's panty at her mid-thighs he moved his hands to her hips and pressed gently on the soft skin pulling Lane's hips toward him. Gary heard a slight moan as his lips gently kissed the folds of Lane's vaginal lips but when he wiped her wet slit with his tongue and teased her clitoris, Lane exhausted the air in her lungs and waited for Gary's next move as she felt her inner muscles twitch.

Gary began feeling he was in a dream world as he inhaled the mixed fragrances of Lane's body. He became immersed in her spirit so deeply he began having hot flashes as he lapped the moisture offered by the soft silken skin like a kitten lapping milk. Lane began rocking her hips to Gary's gentle motion until she began feeling a tingle deep in her bowels. Suddenly Gary slid his moistened tongue between the moist folds until the tip of his tongue discovered the warmth of her anus. When Lane felt the slippery organ touch her anus, she closed her eyes and submitted to being a blue girl once again but this time, for the nasty man behind her as he began tongue fucking her anus.

Gary felt a tug on his sense of being and he thought at that moment he would be able to ask the beautiful women if she would like a stiff penis in her other hole. He couldn't believe his penis was hard but the desire to enter her was the only thing he could feel and he hoped his penis wouldn't explode before it was inside Lane's colon. Suddenly he pulled his head away from Lane's hips and while gently holding her soft hips he asked in a hushed voice, "Elaine?"

There was an extended moment of silence as Gary waited patiently for a response from the half naked woman before him. Then he heard a voice as sweet as a little girl singing, "There's a small white tube ... in the top drawer ... of the nightstand ...put some of the liquid ... on your penis ... it will help you hold on."

Gary turned and studied the small table noticing a drawer pull. He released Lane's body, slid the drawer open, glanced inside and saw various objects completely foreign to him. He noticed a flesh colored fake penis about ten inches long, a small purple device in the shape of two fingers, a chrome bulb resembling a turnip with a light blue gem in the disk at the end of the stem, a pair of smooth multicolored rods with a dial at one end and a blob of pink gelatin resembling a wide fat butterfly. Gary looked closely for the tube and when he found it with his eyes, he picked it up in his hand and read the label. A shiver ran through his body as he realized what he had to do Lane had already experienced. He had to be sure she was fully aware as he turned numbly to face the woman's pure white posterior, "Elaine?"

"Yes honey?" he heard from the other end of the woman.

"I want to do it with you back there, but I don't want it to hurt you," said Gary in a perfectly controlled voice.

Lane felt a sweet sense of caring fill her and she knew the man behind her was forcing her to recall a moment long ago, but she needed to remain calm and enjoy the moment with her student. She rested her cheek on the soft sheet and spoke with a gentle tone, "I'm fine with whatever you want Gary, don't worry about me honey, just enjoy yourself."

Gary placed the small white tube on the bed and said, "I want you to watch me do it."

Lane's mind began searching for any time in her past to help her understand she was about to surrender to a fucker without some sort of camera pointed at her crotch, then she spoke with a gentle voice, "We can do it in front of the mirror if you want me to watch."

Gary grinned a little as he glanced at the wall to his right then said after noticing the reflection of everything in the room, "I have to take my clothes off first."

Lane slowly rolled her body over then repositioned in a sitting position, pulled her panty off her legs, tossed the scant material to the floor, crossed her legs, folded her hands in front of her calves, smiled then said, "I want to watch you undress, then watch you masturbate and when you're ready we'll get on the floor over there in front of the mirror, tell me when you're ready ... okay sweetheart?"

Gary nodded his head, stood, slid the bench back to its place in front of the vanity, turned and began unbuttoning his shirt as Lane watched with adoration. When Gary pulled his shirt free from his body, Lane began studying every square inch of the surface of his white skin noticing every subtle curve, tiny speck and the little mole on the right side of his abdomen. The entire form before her seemed familiar yet novel and she began to wipe the visions of the numerous varieties of men she had been with from her mind. She began thinking; 'he's too young and too innocent ... how can he possibly know.'

As Gary lowered his trousers to his ankles Lane began focusing on the lump in his briefs. She suddenly realized she was about to be exposed to a penis she believed had never felt the interior of a colon. When Gary stepped out of his trousers he kicked them gently to the side then reached for the waistband of the briefs and Lane focused on the bulge as she felt her body flush with a gentle warmth. When Gary's penis popped out it pointed directly at her as if to remind her; 'you ... are the reason I'm here.'

Lane watched as her body began to tremble while Gary dropped his briefs to his ankles, stepped out of the cloth, reached for the small white tube of lubricant, popped the top and buttered his half erect penis with the silky substance. Gary thought it odd how cool the goop felt against the skin of his penis and he wondered what would happen if the slippery sauce was inside Lane. He looked at the woman before him and asked, "Is this okay to be inside you back there?"

Lane looked up at Gary's face and smiled then she winked at the man and said with a soft voice, "Sweetie, it'll be fine, it just has a tad of lidocaine in it, it'll help you, don't worry, you look divine, keep doing what you're doing and tell me what you want me to do ... okay honey?"

Gary nodded then began stroking his penis until he realized it wasn't going to stand straight up. He glanced at Lane with a perplexed gaze and asked, "how come it's not getting really hard Elaine?"

Lane moved closer to Gary by scooting her body over the sheet then she dropped her calves over the edge of the bed and whispered as she gazed at the pink rod, "It's fine honey ... you look beautiful masturbating ... I have to take my gown off ... you're driving me crazy."

Gary continued to gently stoke his penis as he watched Lane slide her gown up her body. When her breasts were exposed Gary began feeling a tingle in his rectum then he said, "I can't believe how good you look naked ... it's like I can't stop thinking about you."

"What do you want me to do honey?" asked Lane as she felt her inner muscles twitch.

Gary was so engulfed in the huge white blobs of flesh he nearly forgot he was about to sink his penis into a grandmother's rectum. He was so dizzy he began feeling weak in his knees but the urge to penetrate the woman's body was so strong Gary felt he was in control for the first time.

"Get on your hand and knees in front of the mirror," commanded Gary said as he felt his penis twitch.

When Lane moved to slide off the bed her hair gently brushed the tip of Gary's penis. Gary could only hope he could hold on long enough to feel the inside of the woman's colon. He watched carefully as Lane positioned her body on the floor with her posterior in the air then she glanced at Gary and said, "Is this how you want me?"

Gary's body began running automatically as he stepped toward the naked woman while maintaining his stroking motion and continued until he was straddling her with his penis pointing up. He positioned his hip until he felt he could point the tip at the tiny brown hole but his penis had hardened to the point it was impossible to bend down enough without aching.

"I can't get it to go down now," said Gary as he pushed hard on the long pink rod while gazing at Lane's anus.

Lane glanced into the mirror and when she saw what was going on behind her she said softly, "Bend over and lay down on me honey."

Gary lowered his torso until his chest pressed against the soft skin of Lane's back and when he did he looked into the mirror. Suddenly he saw a different figure in the reflection and he wasn't sure if he was looking at himself or another person. His mind began to jumble as he recalled a moment years ago then he felt a strong urge to look at the body below him. Lane oddly appeared smaller to him and a shiver ran up his spine. When he felt his penis gently touch the soft skin of her buttocks he reached between their bodies, grabbed his throbbing penis, then began gliding it between the crack of Lane's buttocks until he felt the tip touch a warmer spot.

"That's the place," whispered Lane as she reached for Gary's leg while watching his naked white body in the mirror.

Gary felt an incredible surge of power enter him as he slowly began inserting the tip of his penis into Lane's rectum. Gary had to blink at the boy in the mirror as the girl with the long curly blonde hair moaned slightly. Gary felt his world race backwards and he couldn't believe his penis was inside a girl once again. His surreal sense of time was interrupted when the voice of a mature woman broke the silence with a command, "Fuck my ass hole baby ... fucking do it."

Gary's breathing began to increase as he pressed his hands against lane's shoulders forcing her upper body to the floor. He positioned his legs into a squat and began reaming the woman's tight colon with his stiff throbbing penis. He was so overcome by the feeling of supremacy he began growling like a wild animal.

Lane's body responded to the creature behind her by relaxing until she could only feel her inner muscles ache from the dull pain in her rectum. She couldn't take her eyes off the reflection in the mirror and began seeing a tall man with long legs and soft hands pumping her small body while she screamed from his power. Suddenly Lane's mind raced forward and she recalled herself bent over a wooden table with one penis in her vaginal cavity, one in her mouth and one in her rectum while camera's flashed and whined under bright lights above her. Lane had to close her eyes to wipe her mind clear as she realized the man above her at that moment was grunting while his penis exploded in her bowels.

A moment of silence followed as the couple came to grips with the fact the ordeal had come to an end. Gary slid off the woman's body as he tried to catch his breath while sitting with his back against the cold, mirrored wall. Lane lowered her hips until her thumping body was flat on the floor while visions of fully clothed people scurrying around her naked body flashed in her mind.

"Gary?" Lane asked softly.

"Yes?" responded Gary as he studied the curves of Lane's naked buttocks for a second and noticed small specs of brownish matter between her buttocks cheeks near her anus.

"We need to shower off honey," said Lane while she regained her composure as Gary noticed his penis was coated with the same matter.

Their world began to run in silent slow motion as they entered the bathroom, showered, washed each other then dried each other. An hour later they found themselves sitting at a small glass top table gazing into the eyes of the other. Their silent adoration was suddenly broken when the doorbell chimed.

Without thinking, Lane stood, adjusted her robe then stepped toward the door, peeked through the security sight and saw a young brunette girl standing in the faint light of the streetlight. Lane knew it was Gary's wife then turned toward Gary with a finger against her lips as she opened the door.

"Can I help you?" asked Lane as she held her robe closed to hide her bulging chest.

"Hi, ma'am, sorry, I live across the street, um ... and ... with my husband? ... and ... well, I'm kind of locked out ... I was wondering if you've seen him ... I mean his car is here ... but I can't find him," said Suzy in a nervous tone as her nostrils picked up a faint but familiar scent.

Lane smiled a little then said, "I was married once ... but he wouldn't sleep naked with me, so I left him for a woman who would ... don't you think that very weird?"

Suzy gazed at the old woman then scratched her head while attempting to sneak glances inside the space behind the woman for any sign of Gary. A strange feeling of abandonment filled her as she looked into the old woman's eyes and said, "Um yeah, that's really weird," then Suzy felt she was being swished away when Lane said, "Well, dear, if I knew what he looked like I could tell him his wife is looking for him."

Suzy felt she was wasting her time with the old bat and she had to escape from the strange place. She grinned a little then said, "Yeah, I guess you're right, you won't know him if you saw him," then Suzy turned around and stepped quickly toward the car where Gwen was waiting patiently.

Lane closed the door, set the locking devices, turned toward Gary, dropped her robe to floor, stepped toward the filthy naked man sitting at the small table, reached for his hand, smiled then said, "Lets go back to bed honey, I need to suck a man's cock."