Piss Games In Public

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second man added his load to the first, and both women were now smeared liberally with trickling streams of semen. The third man pumped his jizm onto both of the women's upturned faces and heaving breasts, and now Katja slurped the thick, creamy goo from Anja's swinging tits eagerly.

I could take no more of this and added my own, final deposit onto the smeared sluts that knelt in front of me. The women moaned and sighed, grinning up at me, their faces covered, long sticky strands hanging from their hair, and their hands rubbing cum over their breasts and bellies as they tried to smear the stuff into their skin.

Then in a totally depraved finale, the trio of men then proceeded to spray the women with piss. The girls shrieked with apparent delight as they were covered with 3 jets of urine. Katja opened her mouth wide and I saw one of the men take aim and pee directly into her open mouth, the pee overflowed from Katja's piss filled mouth and ran in a stream over her chin and over her sweet breasts.

The women kissed each other as the hot streams spattered against their bodies, piss running unheeded down over their breasts in rivulets. Katja was mauling at Anja's big jugs as the pee hit Anja's tanned skin, and the young girl bent her head forward to lap up the mixture of cum and pee as it mingled together on the mature slut's firm, inviting body.

Finally, it was over and both of the women stood, the pee dripping from their hair and bodies, soaking the blanket that they had been resting on. The men all laughed and jabbered away to each other in German, Anja's husband chattered delightedly to them as they dressed, no doubt pleased with the evening's work and his collection of home made porn.

Anja gathered her clothes and came over to me to thank me for taking part. She held her clothes against her front and I watched her fantastic figure as she climbed into the car.

Katja came to me, her own clothes gathered into a bunch and pressed against her tummy. 'Is that your van?' she asked.

I nodded to her that it was.

'May I come with you?' she asked, a little unsure of my reaction. I looked at the pretty blonde girl, her face smeared with spunk, her hair matted with piss. She was an absolute slut, but she was very, very pretty, and I guess I could bear to have her around for a couple of days.

'Sure,' I said, reaching a quick decision. Maybe she had some other kinky friends that she could introduce me to. 'There's a shower in the van,' I said quickly. At least Katja ould get cleaned up before bed.

***

So that's my first effort at fetish.

Feedback please, and I am pen to suggestion on how to develop any subsequent stories. How would you like Katja to behave in future? Please let me know.

Don't forget to vote!

12