Piss Party USA

Story Info
Piss... piss... and more piss... Oh yeah.
2.7k words
19.5k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,132 Followers

WARNING : IF YOU GET OFFENDED BY PISSING AND PISS STORIES THEN READ SOME OTHER STORY INSTEAD OF THIS ONE... ON SECOND THOUGHT IF YOU DO GET OFFENDED BY IT READ THIS STORY ANYWAY THEN READ SOME OTHER SHIT... THANKS

FOR ALL MY PISS LOVING FANS... AND MY CRITICS TOO... THANK YOU TO MY FANS... FUCK YOU TO THE CRITICS... PISSING ALL OVER YOUR ASS, BITCHES

PARODY... PISS PARODY TO BE EXACT... FOR PERVERTED PISSING ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

AND AWAY WE PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

FLASHBACK...

"Damn, baby... Give me that big ass white dick. Fuck me, baby. FUCKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEE!! UHHHHHHHHHHH!! SHITTTTTTTTTTT!!"

"WHO'S YOUR DADDY, BITCH? WHO'S... YOUR... DADDY... BITCH???"

"Mmmmmmmmm. YOU ARE, BABY... YOU'RE MY DADDY!! OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDD!! I LOVE YOUR BIG FUCKING WHITE DICKKKKKKKKKKKKK!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! UHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

My girl Rosie Perez and I are having a fun ass time in the back of my green and gold retro van, all shagged up and shit, parked in the back, behind Gucci on Rodeo Drive. I just bought my bitch a watch and some shoes. She's thanking me by giving me some of that sweet and spicy Puerto Rican coochie, doggy style on my pull out gold velvet bed.

"Damn, daddy... I'm cumming againnnnnn!! GODDDDDDDDDDDD!!" Rosie announces in that sweet ass Puerto Rican/Brooklyn bitch accent. Her pussy shivers and quivers, squirting while I'm flirting. BOO YAH, BITCH! James Daddy delivers again. Twelve and a half inches of pure bred white dick glory pounding the living fuck outta that sweet brown twat. Sugary sweet, a real fuckin treat. My dick flies in and out, Rosie's coochie grasping and bathing, trembling and pulpatating like mad all over and on my white rod, oh my God.

I'm looking at myself in my roof mirror, rockin my big ass gold chain, white dick thumpin that Puerto Rican bitch like she needs, wants and craves. God damn, I look good... and fuck good too!

I pump my creamy seed deep up Rosie's quivering, Puerto Rican twat. Boom... boom... boom... BOOMMMMMMM! Filled the super sexy bitch up. Her pussy gladly sucks it all out and up. I molest her gorgeous cans through her leopard print, low cut top and tongue suck and swap spit with her as we ride out our orgasmic fury together.

"Piss on my face, baby. I wanna drink it. I'm sooooo thirsty." Rosie in her sluttiest accent, all Brooklynized and shit.

You ain't gotta ask this So Cal pervert/pimp twice. Next thing you know, I'm pissing all over, on, and in Rosie's smiling, piss whore face and mouth. It splashes on her and off her with intense filthy force. Those gorgeous lips, all full and lush wrapping around my pissing white dick, enthusiastically drinking my warm, yellow cocktail with reckless, piss craving abandon.

Puerto Rican bitches get me all jazzed up. Sexy as all fuck! Rosie sucks me piss dry, my salty urine pouring off her beautiful boriqua face.

It hits me. DING DONG, BITCH! Piss Party USA! My new website. Bingo! I love piss! Everybody loves piss! Well... everybody doesn't actually, but fuck em... I love it and I'm the one writing the story... I mean, I'm the one starting the site! Hell yeah, bitches! Thank you, Ms Rosie Perez. Love ya baby.

The birth of a nation... the Piss Party USA nation! I just smirk away, loving Rosie's super sexy mouth all up on my still rock hard white rod.

END OF FLASHBACK...

So that's how all this craziness started. Like it usually does. With me fucking some hot ass, horny ass chick. My wild ass life. I do fucking love it!

"Daddy... who's next on the site?" My soon to be baby mama for the sixth time... didn't keep em... Tameka "Tiny" Harris (R&B Singer/T. I.'s wife) asks, looking all bootyful and shit. FUCK! That bitch has an ass that'll make you cry. Feels so fucking good wrapped around my big ass white dick. I married her ass. No joke! I actually married her big, must be jelly cause jam sure as fuck don't shake like that, ass. Got friends at city hall that made it possible. I went ahead and married Tiny too for the hell of it.

I fucking love crooked politicians and judges. Had one of my hoes blow a couple of shysters to get the job done. Blowjobs are real good palm greasing material. Almost as good as money.

"After you, baby... got my old NYC buddy Karen Gravano (Mob Wives) coming over. Gonna wet that big titty bitch down real good. I may let Spence (The King Of Queens) join in too, don't know yet." My hands hardly ever leave Tameka's light black ass when she's around. I'm always slapping, shaking and squeezing it... fucking, kissing, licking and biting it too. It's the sexiest ass I've ever seen.

My wife Kim K herself has the most beautiful ass ever, but Tameka's is maybe the sexiest. It's like a drunk ass hoochie that can suck your dick like nobody's business. Sure, you can find better looking hoes, but pound for pound... ass pounding very much included... you can't find a hotter dick sucker no matter how hard you try.

Tameka is on the ball too. She pulls out the camera, gives me a slutty wink... and wiggles her ass for me. Oh yeah! I start pissing all over it. She films it, reaching the camera back to catch the booty splashing action.

"Mmmmmmmmm. Piss on my black ass, daddy. Mmmmmmmmm. Give me that shit." Tameka lustfully kisses my neck, still filming everything, as I drench her super thick, super curvy, super slappable mocha butt with my yellow hurricane of salty urine. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. So naughty, but so damn good.

Tameka hands me the camera and turns around, wide open mouth at the ready, licking all over my pissing meat, sucking all the way... and I mean all the fucking way... down my fat white rod, drinking my piss as she goes, bobbing that beautiful, blonde haired head on me wildly, so desperate for my creamy wad.

After about ten minutes I give my mocha goddess Tiny what she craves. She finishes drinking my piss right as I cum dump down her fucking throat. My black hoochie wife moaning and cooing happily, gulping down every thick, gooey drop of semen I can possibly shoot down her nut guzzling throat.

"Mmmm... mmmmmm... mmmmmmmmmmmm. I love your piss and your nut, daddy. They're both so damn goooooooooddddddd!" Tiny plays with my cock in her mouth, ardently licking all around the huge, mushroom head, sucking me clean, shaking my fat white dick with her super slutty tongue and mouth.

I get some real hot footage for the site, then hand the camera back to Tiny, climb up on her and get down to some hardcore booty banging action. My twelve and a half inches of fat fucking white dick hard rocks that super phat mixed black butt senseless. Oh fuck yeah! Daddy likes! Daddy likes veryyyyyyyy much!

In my leopard print stretch hummer limo... on the way home from Hidden Hills...

"Mom... you're such a horny slut."

"I know, Kimberly. Where do you think you got it from?"

My main wife Kim Kardashian and her still a hot milf mom Kris Jenner laugh in the back seat. They're a little tipsy, having drunk almost two bottles of Cristal at Kris' house earlier.

My awkwardly dorky cousin Spence is driving, intensely staring back at em in his own, not surprisingly creepy way in the rear view mirror. Kim and Kris are wearing furs and skimpy, matching black one piece thong bikinis, coats wide open. Spence can't stop drooling on top of burning a hole through em with his always extra horny, always extra awkward, and more than slightly weird... and not at all covert... gawking in the mirror.

"It's your lucky day, Spence." Kim teases. "Pull over. We're gonna film some hot piss action." She licks her mom's cheek and winks at Spence. He almost crashes finding a secluded spot to pull over. He parks and jumps outta the car opening up the back door for Kim and Kris. They walk out all sexy and shit, then...

"Kneel down, Spence." Kim smiles. Kris shakes her eyebrows. Spence obeys, excitedly rubbing his hands together, hoping he can piss on both of them.

Kim and Kris have other ideas though. They both start pissing all over a surprised Spence's chubby face. Kim films it with her phone. Spence opens his mouth to talk, drooling at the sight of both pairs of naked Kardashian tits, but it's immediately filled with two hot Kardashian honey's salty urine. Kim and Kris make out, kissing and titty groping as they splash ol Spence, dousing him with warm piss all over his face, chest, hair, even his crotch.

"Take out your cock and jerk off while we piss on it." Kris tells him, smiling mischievously. He obeys, drenched in Kardashian piss.

"Yeah Spence, don't get pissed off... get pissed on... it's way more fun." Kim teases and giggles.

Spence shakes his head and chuckles, jerking his ten and a half inch uncircumsized dick... enhanced through surgery and steroid shots...while the Kardashian queens pummel it with non stop urine times two.

"That's so hot." Kim remarks, watching Spence gag and jerk off, covered in piss. She captures it all, giggling with her mom, kissing her, slapping her hot milf ass. Spence cums... and he cums a lot... all over his piss covered self. Kim and Kris applaud and give him one more quick wave of piss to the face and make him suck their pissy pussies clean... which he gladly does.

"Mmmmmmm... so hot. Now, drive us home, Spence. Chop chop." Kim teases, getting back into the limo, her mom right behind her, blowing a totally piss and cum drenched, freaky smiling Spence a kiss. Another hot pissy scene for Piss Party USA.

...

Ahhhhhhh. Nice day out. Beverly Hills really is a beautiful city. The park is real nice. Ahhhhhhh. I especially like the public bathrooms here. My girl Lisa does too. She's dinking my piss right now in the ladies restroom, playing with her big, soft and squishy titties, so she can't really tell you herself... she's giving a thumbs up so there you go.

"Drink that piss, bitch. Ahhhhhhhhh." There is no hotter feeling than seeing a sexy, big titty bitch on her knees in front of you, drinking your piss... especially in a public place. The excitement of maybe greeting caught or at least seen is so hot... and the naughty pleasure from the piss drinking is magnified by it.

I finish feeding Lisa my warm yellow cocktail, making sure to shake in her piss obsessed mouth... then I pop open a Bud and down it real quick. Gotta keep the piss at the ready I drink a lot so I'm always ready for some hot ass piss play.

While Lisa fervently sucks me off... two college chicks walk in and take pictures. They recognize me, screaming happily. I love my adoring fans. I pose for pics with em, still very much enjoying Lisa's messy knob slobbing, spit flying, her head swaying, her dirty blonde hair flailing... her eyes locked on mine. Sexy bitch.

The college bitches help out, both kneeling, each sucking a ball. I cum dump in Lisa's smiling mouth. She gulps down the thick load, then pulls me out so I can spray the two cheering sluts with my piss. I splash both faces while they cheer and film it, tongues out, mouths wide open. They all three suck me dry. Fun sleazy times at my favorite park.

...

Rosie and I head out on one of my custom choppers... I got 12.. to check up on one of my stash houses. I've been accused of selling drugs... accused, even though I already said one of my stash houses... but, I've never been found guilty of anything. My bitch Rosie is in charge... hypothetically... of any drug dealing... once again, hypothetically... I might be... yeah, again, hypothetically... involved in.

Hot honey rocking black leather, assless chaps, black thong on. Black leather, knee high, high heeled boots. Black leather, biker chick vest on. Black sports bra, and black with white rhinestone studded bandana on. Bitch looking so damn fine. She's licking and biting my neck, all horny and shit, as we ride over to Culver City. Got me all ready to pounce and shit.

I pull over at a gas station and hurriedly take her in the men's bathroom. I pound her out, doggy style, in one fo the stalls. Her hands are on the back wall, my huge fucking white dick all up in that super spicy Puerto Rican twat. FUCK! I never get tired of fucking Rosie. That pussy got me hooked. Them titties too.

"YEAHHHHHHH!! FUCK MY PUSSY, BITCH! FUCK IT! HARDER! FUCK ME!" She looks back at me, sexually on fire, horny as all fuck! I drill that bitch harder and harder, twelve and a half inches of rock hard white dick pummeling that Puerto Rican honey senseless.

She squirts everywhere... three times straight. I keep fucking. Squeezing the fuck outt her awesomely squeezable titties, yanking up her sports bra, molesting the living fuck outta those big, soft, lush, D cup melons.

"TAKE.. THAT... DICK... HO!!" I slam bang Rosie Perez right there in a gas station in Hollywood. People come in and out the door, hearing it all. She screams and creams. I bang and slang my super dick all up in her... BIG DADDY STYLEEEEEEE!!

I finally pop, dumping a huge load of thick, creamy jizz all up in that super sweet, super spasming Puerto Rican cunt.

"FUCKKKKKKK!! GOD YESSSSSSSSSS!! CUM IN ME, PAPI!!" Rosie loves it. I love it. My cum love it, shooting and shooting up that super slick, super clenching pussy. I cum a lot and every single bit pumps deep up Rosie's trembling twat.

Her body shakes, my hands keep squeezing them titties... and Rosie cums again. Jizz... mine and hers... pumps outta her beautifully wrecked twat, pudding on the floor. FUCK! SEXY FUCKING SLUT! GOD DAMN! SHE TURNS ME ON!

We kiss, suck tongues, swap spit, titty grope, pussy shak all over my fat ass white dick... and chill in the stall. I break out a blunt and Rosie and I smoke, sitting on the fucking toilet. Kissing, smoking, and chillin with my honey. Good times, baby.

"Lick it up, whore." I tell Rosie, all cocky and relaxed, taking a big toke on the big ass blunt. She smirks. Rosie gets down on all fours, looks right at me and obediently licks up our cum from the bathroom floor. She slowly runs her tongue across the dingy, cum stained tile and laps up our combined nut, swallowing it down and smacking her thick, lustrous lips, making sure to open her mouth to show me she gulped it all down. Fuck yeah! I spit in her mouth and Rosie gulps that down too, licking those cummy lips, then smoking the blunt after I pass it to her. God damn... I love freaky sluts!

My girl Rosie Perez earning her place in my favorites list. A lot more of her... and her fine ass freaky sluttiness... to come from now on.

...

Rosie and I check up on the stash house, counting the green and all the other freaky shit in between. "It's all here, daddy." Rosie kisses me.

My girl Jessica Simpson is doing a great job running this house. Always got my money on time. Always got my shit moving on the street. Always got those sweet ass titties ready for me whenever I'm around. A top notch employee.

While I piss all over Jessica's DD beauties... and Rosie films it... back home, Kim has her mom taking a piss bath as she films it. That bitch loves piss. Even more than her slutty ho daughters.

Always a good pissing time around here. The more warm piss the better. Rosie keeps drinking me dry and I keep feeding her more. Kim, her mom, Jessica and Tameka keep me busy too. All them hies crave big daddy's piss. Thank God for Piss Party USA and our fans. More piss = more money. Simple as that. Peace and pissy dreams, my peeps...

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,132 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
DickThePimpDickThePimpalmost 4 years agoAuthor
To my fans thank u...

To my fans thank u... To the haters fuck u... Sincerely, DickThePimp

playa_s64playa_s64almost 4 years ago
watermouse likes to get pissed on

What kinda dumbass name is that? Dick writes stories for his fans cause he cares, while you sit here and read just so you can whine in the comments... pulls down pants and pisses all over you... Swagg Pimpin' 24/7

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Swagged Out with My Cock Out Swagg Pimpin' once again.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Ass Fuckers Ch. 01 New short series about ass fucking.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Face Blasters Kim Kardashian Cumming on Kim Kardashian's face.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Spence The Wannabe Pornstar Spence starting his porn career in Queens.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Freak Daddy Living the freaky life with my freaks.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories