Pissed

Story Info
A short retribution story.
3.6k words
4.07
15.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers

This is a short story about how fast things can go in the shitter and the unplanned retribution when it does. I don't really know where this story came from, but with my weird mind I'm not surprised. Even if there are no wives or sex in this story I decided to put it in the Loving Wives category, which seems to be the place to put retaliation type stories.

Like always I like the constructive criticism comments I get back from readers because I learn from them. The slash and burn comments will be deleted as soon as I see them because they are meaningless and a waste of time both yours and mine.

*****

Pissed

Pissed. Yeah I guess that's what they call it when a guy is a hell of a lot more than just upset. Not only did I have a sore elbow to end all sore elbows, but in the last ten minutes I had lost a girlfriend, and was really unhappy with a guy that used to call me a friend.

When I had walked back towards my house I looked over my shoulder at the now ex-girlfriend, Angie, who was scared to get out my ex-friend's pile of junk. She was stuck here because there was no way the idiot that was bleeding all over the place could drive her home. Mind you that last fact was on the plus side of things. My now ex-friend was lying on the boulevard bleeding all over the place... I was smiling as I thought, Yeah, that was a big plus.

Even after what happened I still felt a bit sorry for Angie. After all we had a lot of good times while we had been dating for the last two years, and I was conflicted by those feelings, but not enough to forgive what she did. The two of us were considered a couple by everyone we knew, and were supposed to be exclusive, but in the last ten minutes I found out exclusive only applied when Angie wasn't upset with me. The two of them were the ones to blame for this situation so they would have to live with the consequences.

I guess I should back up a bit and tell you about this incident, and the facts from my point of view so you are less confused about what happened. So let me tell you why I now have an ex-friend, and an ex-girlfriend.

I was in the final year in senior high and was doing pretty good in all my classes. Doing good meant I didn't have to worry too much about my marks, so I got a job after school that I worked at for four hours every day, plus any weekend I wanted to work I could. That job supplied all my spending money and kept my car running.

This story started in the middle of the schools Easter holidays, and I had a long exhausting day at work. This weekend my boss asked if I could work helping fix the old steam boiler in his building. Seeing as I was getting my car repaired because of a blown transmission from street racing, I needed some money to pay for those repairs so I voluntarily agreed.

I phoned Angie and explained why I wouldn't see her over the weekend I explained that with the long hours, and figuring I probably would be worn out at the end of the day, I was sure dating with her would be a disaster. I explained we could get together the next weekend and make up for it, plus by then my car would be fixed. When she heard that she got upset and was complaining I wasn't thinking of her. The more I told her why I couldn't date her that weekend, the more she wasn't happy about it. I had seen her temper in the past but this was escalating and starting to get out of hand.

She was pretty upset. She even directed a few unkind words my way about the situation. She wanted to see this new movie with her favorite actor that had just come out, and she didn't want to take my working as an excuse to miss it. The movie had just started it's run in the theater and I couldn't see any reason that we couldn't go next weekend, but she had her knickers in a knot and wanted to see it this weekend. Man she was really upset that I would even think of suggesting waiting until next week. After listening to her rant for a while about me not considering how she felt, or caring for her, she ended the conversation by slamming the phone down on me.

That was something new. I had never seen her act this selfish before because usually she was pretty level headed and calmed down after she had her say, then we would go back to our normal selves.

Not happy about Angie's attitude I went to work on Saturday and let me tell you work was a real bitch. We worked an extra two hours because we were making good progress and could see the end of the project. We had progressed so far, we figured we only needed half the next day to finish. That fact made me feel a bit better. At least we wouldn't be in that hellhole for the whole day. Let me tell you crawling around in that old boiler, removing and replacing old fire bricks has to be near the top of the list of the worlds worst jobs. The way I looked and felt after being inside that iron beast all day proved that.

By the time I got home after work I was worn out, filthy, and just a bit on the grumpy side of things. No that's an understatement. I was well on the way of being bad-tempered and only wanted to have that job finished with. I was covered in grime and was looking forward to standing in the shower until the hot water ran out. After the shower having something to eat would be on the agenda, and then to finish things off would be an exhausted good nights sleep.

So to summarize things after that days back breaking work I was not a happy camper at all. I was out back of the house beating the soot out of my coveralls when Dad interrupted things when he stuck his head out the door and told me Alfred was at the front door.

Great, with a capital G. That was just what I needed, a visit from Mr. asshole himself. Yeah he called a group of us friends, but he was near the bottom on my list, and if not near the bottom he was in the cellar. He was just a hanger on in our group, and if we had advance warning he was coming there was a mass exodus to clear the area before he got there.

I'm sure he was working for his degree in being a first class braggart. A.K.A, being a complete insufferable idiot. Christ once that pompous prick got going his mouth never stopped spewing garbage. All of us guys were sure he never stopped to think about what he was saying as one hunk of bull-shit followed another. The more outrageous the bull-shit the faster it came. According to him he was the best at anything he touched and had done everything there was to do. If that wasn't enough he was constantly going on about how he could do anything he wanted and not suffer any consequences because he was always in the right. He was so boastful he had even at one time or another told all us guys in our group how he could seduce any of our girlfriends anytime he wanted.

Alfred was so conceited and sure of himself he still flirted with our girlfriends even when warned not to, which was the main reason he wasn't liked to much. His conceited attitude went over like a lead filled zeppelin, but he still didn't take the hint from us guys that we didn't want anything to do with him. He just kept showing up like a rotten odor in a fish plant, and whenever he showed up he brought a new load of fish with him.

I was not really feeling up to putting up with him just then, but I slowly made my way around to the front of the house trying to think of some excuses to get rid of him fast. That's where I got the first big surprise of the day. Not only was Alfred there but he had Angie sitting in what he called his car.

Now that car of his was a laugh. It matched his personality perfectly, and was just a pile of junk. I'm sure the city had a street sweeper follow him around to pick up all the rust that fell off it. On the plus side of things, it got him from A to B and all us guys were happy when he was heading to the B part, because that meant we were looking at the back end of his car as it went away.

When I first saw Angie in his car I was thinking to myself, what's this then? Why is my girlfriend with him of all people? As I met him at the front door I gave him some nasty looks. With the looks I gave him I was hoping he would be picking daggers out of his body for a week, but like normal he seemed not to notice.

Being the insensitive bigmouth he was, he told me in a bold voice, "Angie and I have just finished a good supper in the same restaurant that the two of you had been in a couple of weeks ago." He then added, "The reason we are here is because Angie wanted to come over and see if you were ready to apologise to her for being so inconsiderate of her feelings."

My mind started to churn. "Oh, what's this? Did I hear what I thought I heard? I thought he just said he took my girl out to eat in a fancy restaurant. Christ the two of them have to be pretty dumb to admit something like that to me plus the fact of coming to my house to shove my face in it."

I was about ready to blow a gasket but decided I needed some more information. I wanted to find out why he was taking my girl out for supper, and also wondering why Angie was sitting in his junky car, and why she hadn't come out of his rolling pile of junk to face me. So I started to ask him some questions. The first thing I asked him was why he was taking my girl to a romantic restaurant.

Without thinking, which was normal for him, he started things off by saying to me, "After the afternoon matinee Angie and I had been hungry, so we went and had a nice meal."

My mind was now spinning with that additional surprise. Not only had he taken my girl for a nice meal, but they first went to a movie. I was sure he didn't realize just how much he was pissing me off.

Wanting more information, I then asked him in a not to happy voice how the movie was.

"Great," he said, "It's a real tear jerker and has a surprise ending." Then in a conspiring voice said, "It's the kind of movie that makes chicks drop their drawers after seeing it."

The needle in my pressure gauge was climbing, and I asked, "Just how did you and Angie come to be at the movie?"

To show you how much of an unthinking arrogant braggart he was, he told me, "Angie asked me to meet for a nice lunch." I guess he felt like a hero, because he then puffed out his chest and said, "You know me, once I hear there is a damsel in distress I just have to save her a lot of distress. So I met her for lunch and we had a good time."

When he told me that he was standing there, cock sure of himself, with a big smile on his face, and I was thinking to myself, OH, she called him did she, that means she was the one that wanted to meet him for lunch.

Alfred just couldn't stop being his insufferable self, and kept running off at the mouth. He then informed me, "During lunch Angie was really upset about not having anyone to go to the movie with her so that's when she suggested I take her, and I jumped at the invitation."

My mind was busy absorbing the fact that Angie first calls him to meet him for lunch, then suggests the movie, followed by a romantic supper. Wow was that something to think about. Then there was Alfred. I knew he was a dim light bulb short of a chandelier in the intelligence department, but the way he was informing me about all this put him right up there as the stupidest guy I knew. I was sure he thought dating someone else's girl all day was an OK thing to do.

I figured I had finally got all the facts straight in my mind and to just to clarify the point about her asking him to meet for lunch I asked, "So when was the lunch date made?"

He said, "Angie called me about nine last evening. She asked if I was free for lunch and could help her out."

I did some quick thinking about time lines and thought to myself. About nine last evening would be shortly after I told her I was working the weekend. That meant seeing a movie with an asshole meant more to her than waiting a week until I could take her deceitful ass to that same movie. Maybe it was time for a timeout with her.

I'm was sure Alfred could see the steam coming out my ears at that point, but that fact never registered with him. When I informed him I was going to go over and talk to Angie. I think the snarls in my angry my voice finally clued him in that I wasn't too happy and this confrontation wasn't going to turn out to good. He then started trying to calm me down. He was blabbering about how everything was just an innocent thing with two people enjoying each others company for the day. There was even a couple of mentions that nothing looked like it did, and everything was innocent and above board.

The way I saw things there wasn't anything above board about any of this. I ignored his comments and went to the passenger side of the car where Angie was sitting. Alfred wisely got back behind the wheel and just watched.

That's when things got interesting. Angie rolled down her window and the first thing she said to me was, "Are you now ready to apologise for not considering my feelings."

I informed her that in my opinion I had nothing to apologise for, but wanted to know why she was riding around with asshole Alfred. I could see idiot Alfred didn't like that comment, but he sensibly didn't say anything.

Angie then got snarky as she said, "At least Alfred paid attention to her and knew how to treat a girl right. He also doesn't ignore requests from her when she really wanted to do something."

That sort of took me back a bit, because this selfish attitude was something new for her. I just stood there for a minute looking at her wondering what was going on with her. I then remembered why I was there talking to her, and told her, "I wasn't the one that should be apologising. After all she was the one that was running around all day with "Mr. perfect."

Then it registered on me how she looked. Usually she wouldn't be seen in public with a hair out of place or being properly dressed. Well her hair, while not messy, was not it's usual perfection, and she wasn't as made up as she usually was in public. Her pride and joy coat was in the back seat all crumpled up in the corner of the seat, and I could definitely see her nipples under her blouse. The topper for me was that blouse. It wasn't buttoned up straight and was off by a button hole.

Being curious I opened the back door and knew immediately what the smell was back there. I had smelled that smell more than once in my car after Angie and I had sex in the back seat. I pulled her coat out, and surprise, surprise, her bra fell out on the ground. In my mind that was a convincing bit of proof about what the two of them had been doing and I had to be plain stupid to not understand what the two of them had been up to.

My temper was getting into the red zone, and not wanting to do anything rash, I just handed her the bra and asked her, "Are you still wearing your panties or did they get misplaced too?

I never got an answer, but I could see she was turning red in the face. I didn't know the red face was caused by embarrassment or anger. As I threw the coat back into the back seat and slammed the door, I told her in a saddened voice, "I told you a long time ago that if we were going to be exclusive it had to be only us. If there was going to be any playing around, then that would be the end of things." I then told her, "You've obviously made your choice and dropped your standards to rock bottom to go out with him, so just go home and enjoy your time with Mr. TREATS ME RIGHT".

Well Alfred heard that and for some reason that comment got him upset. As I was walking back towards my house he jumped out of his hunk of junk car and came after me yelling that I should treat her better than that, etc, etc. I ignored him and kept walking. He caught up and grabbed my arm trying to turn me to face him. I just shrugged his hand off. He was probably trying to show Angie how much of a macho guy he was and was yelling at me to quit being a coward and turn and face him so he could teach me some manners.

As Alfred grabbed my arm the second time I had enough. He had just made the needle in my pressure gauge reach it's limits and the safety valve blew. Instead of just shrugging off his hand I allowed him to turn my body to face him. As I was turning I had my fist already swinging. I had plans of laying him out right there.

There was no one more surprised than me when I found his head wasn't there when my fist got there. All I did with that fist is disturb the air around us. It seems as I turned, I had my elbow up in a natural defensive position ready to deflect anything he might throw at me. That stance just made sure my elbow caught him smack dab in the center of his face.

Oh man, did that ever hurt. My arm went all tingly because I had hit my funny bone right square on his pointy nose and he had gone down like a sack of cement. Maybe that was a good thing because if I would have connected with my fist, his head it would still be rolling down the street. As it was, there seemed to be a steady flow of blood from his nose.

Angie was getting out of the car screaming something about being a cave man, but when I turned and glared at her she could see I wasn't in any frame of mind to be reasonable. She wisely hopped back in the car. I walked back to the car and the only thing I could think of to say to her was, "It's been nice knowing you. This is good bye." I don't know if she heard me or not, because she was white as a ghost and frantically rolling up the window and locking the doors.

I just turned and walked back towards the house. When I got there, dad asked me what all the ruckus was about out front.

I was rubbing my elbow and I asked him to do me a big favor and get out his car and take Angie home because Alfred wasn't in any shape to drive. He was puzzled and asked what was going on, and why wasn't I outside with Angie, or at least asking for his keys so I could drive her home. I just told him it was a long story, and when he got back I would tell him what was going on. As I headed off to have that much needed shower that had been interrupted by the happenings of the last ten minutes, I was thinking when that was done, I had to get out the ice pack for my elbow.

So now you know the story of why I don't have a girlfriend, and a guy that thought he was my friend will, if he knows what's good for him, probably never show his face around me again.

Justtoold
Justtoold
291 Followers