Pissed Off Boss Ch. 02

Story Info
Impressing the boss has its own rewards.
4.1k words
4.52
67.5k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Disclaimer***

This is fiction, and pure fiction. Please do not take this as my or anyones real life. It is to be enjoyed as a fantasy story. If you cannot do so, then you may want to move on. The first part contained a minor watersport scene, but this one does not. I only include activities that fit the current situation in my stories. The watersports scene fit the first one. This part has BDSM, toys, femdom and plain old SEX. I hope you enjoy. PLEASE leave comments as they are the only way a writer knows how people feel about their work. Thank You.

***

Rick headed straight for the shower once he came home from work. He spent the a few hours replaying what had transpired during his workday. He would have never believed that his boss would do something sexual to him, let alone dominate him so completely. He didn't know what she had in store for him now. The ad campaign was just getting started, but there was no way that she could really want to continue with the plans that she had laid out. It must have been a heat-of the-moment kind of thing. He tried to reason that her anger had caused some deep-seated sexual tension to burst free. She couldn't be serious, could she?

Rick spend some time going over the clients website. He wanted to be familiar with their products, and show Ms. Pittman that he was still on the ball. Most of the items were beyond his experiences, but they were not hard to figure out. He soon found his cock getting hard from all of the pictures of models demonstrating and wearing the different devices. He finally had to stop and stroke his cock to relieve the tension. After a satisfying climax he finished his research and hit the bed for a good nights sleep.

The commute in to work the next morning was uneventful, and Rick arrived over an hour early. The good nights sleep had left him refreshed, and his mind was teeming with ideas. He set about writing them down and preparing what he needed. He believed that the idea of using average people instead of models was a sound one, and he found an agency that could provide amateurs willing to do the kind of work they needed. Rick was so involved in his work that he never noticed the time.

"Good morning Mr. Hale, I assume you are ready to get down to work?" Ms. Pittman said. She was standing in his open doorway.

Rick was jarred away from his work, but being the sharp man that he was, recovered quickly.

"Yes ma'am. I've done some research and I think I have some good ideas to contribute. I researched the client's product and the key demographics. I've also prepared a preliminary cost analysis for filming as well as talent." He said enthusiastically.


Ms. Pittman nodded her head with slight smile, showing her approval. "That's what I like to hear. I'll give you an hour to wrap things up as I have some preparations to make. Let's meet in the conference room at ten o'clock." She told him before leaving him to finish his work.

Rick was clucking in excitement as he continued to work. His little mishap had gotten him the boss's attention, and it was now his time to shine. He could write his own check if she chose to include him in further projects. Rick knew that he needed to impress his boss and was not about to fail.

When the time came, Rick was waiting at the door of the conference room, which strangely was locked. He knocked and Ms. Pittman promptly came to the door. She was wearing a telephone headset, and she motioned him to both come in and to be quiet. Rick slipped into the room and heard the loud click of the door locking again. Sue quickly came into his view. She was seated at an end of the glass conference table and was typing away at a laptop computer. To his relief, the boxes of sex gear were stacked neatly in one corner of the room. The cameras were still present, but did not seem to be active.

Sue smiled at him as he took his place in a chair near the middle of the table. He reviewed his notes and made a few adjustments as he waited for the meeting to begin.

"That's great. I knew you would like the concept." He heard his boss say to whomever she was speaking with on the phone. "Why thank you, I'll pass it on. I will begin putting everything into motion." Rick heard the beep of the phone, signaling that the conversation was over.

Ms. Pittman came to the table and sat down at the head. "That was our client. They are delirious about the campaign. I sent them a rough version of the first ad and they can't wait to get more. They even want the raw footage for a feature release. I told them that we could discuss it later." She explained. Her eyes were lit up and her voice was full of excitement.

"What 'rough version'?" Rick asked, even though he already knew the answer.

"I did a little editing of our first shoot and sent them a demo. It's queued up in the DVD player, so we can take a look." She explained.

Ms. Pittman retrieved the video remote from the table and clicked it. The fifty-inch conference screen flared to life. She clicked another button and a video-clip began to play.

Rick was speechless as he watched the screen. Ms. Pittman had taken the video footage from the previous day and had made a full-blown commercial. The commercial neatly captured each of the items that had been used on him. From the restraints to the lube delivery system and dildo up his ass, all were there. Ms. Pittman's voice gave a speech about the ease of use and quality of the toys. She then spoke about giving the average couple a taste of the exotic.

'What does the average couple think?' her voice asked on the film. The groans of he and Sue, and the close-up of his cock spurting its thick load against the glass table quickly answered the question.

"Wow! That is awesome!" Sue said while clapping.

Rick didn't know what to say. His face had not been shown in the video, but it was he nonetheless. Should he feel proud, or should he feel ashamed and used.

"I did some research and I found where we could hire amateur models. We could retain the amateur feel and…" Rick said, but his words trailed into silence.

"We won't need that Rick. Sue is more than willing to keep working on the project, and you are a natural. I had my doubts, but you proved to be the best man for the job. You're not backing out of the campaign are you? It's as much your idea as mine." Ms. Pittman said.

Rick wanted to kick himself. What else had he expected? There was no way that he could refuse her without dashing his whole career on the rocks. He was torn. He could walk out on everything, or see things through. The fact that his cock was as hard as a rock from what he had seen played a major factor in his decision.

"No, I'm still on the project. I just wanted to offer an alternative. Keep our options open." He explained.

"That's good, because I think we've hit something big. First there was 'reality television', and now 'reality commercials'. It's all about 'real' people in real situations." She explained.

Ms. Pittman stood and walked over to the boxes of equipment and withdrew a smaller box. When she returned to the table, Rick could see the words 'Scene 2' written on it. It became apparent that she had spent time on organizing her ideas.

"Sue is already ready to go. She'll help you get prepared while I check the cameras." Ms. Pittman instructed him.

She sat the box on the table and left, and Sue stood from her chair. Sue was wearing a white blouse and gray skirt, and Rick recognized her black, patterned stockings from the clients website.

"Kick your shoes off and stand up for me." Sue asked him as she opened the box.

Rick did as she asked and then followed her instructions to remove the rest of his clothes. He was soon standing naked and with, to his embarrassment a hard cock. Ms. Pittman returned with a camcorder and began filming as Sue got him ready. She started rolling a black, latex sheathe down his shaft. It was open at the end, and caused the head of his cock to bulge and turn a bright red. She followed it with a thick ring with leather straps, which she opened and clamped behind his cock and balls. As the day before, he felt as if his genitals were twice the size.

The next item was a dildo that was roughly the size of his middle finger. She used a tube from the box and spread a clear gel over it before instructing him to bend over at the waist. Rick did as told as soon felt the cool gel being applied to his no-longer virgin hole. He felt the warmth underneath the gel and knew that it was her finger sliding into him and not the toy. She pumped her finger slowly and Rick unconsciously began to move his hips and meet her thrusts. She knew that he was ready and Rick held in a groan when she pulled her finger out.

He didn't need to wait as she quickly replaced her finger with the toy. The dildo was cool and was somewhat of a shock as she easily slid the full length into his prepped ass. He kept still as she took the straps that were attached to the metal ring. She slid one between his legs, while the others came around his waist. He felt the tug as she fastened them together and the dildo was pulled deeper into his ass. He stood when she was done and realized that the straps were designed to keep his ass from losing the toy.

The outfit was quickly finished after that. A pair of leather cuffs was placed on his wrists, but the surprise was the mask. Sue slipped a mask made of black spandex over his head. His eyes and mouth were accessible through slits, but everything else was covered. As Sue removed the box from the table, he went over in his mind everything he was wearing. They were doing a good job at using all of the client's products.

Sue returned to the table and slid onto it. She was wearing black high-heeled boots with silver heels, which Rick recognized as one of the more expensive items from the website. Ms. Pittman filmed for a few seconds and he could see that Sue's collar and bracelets were also from the website.

Ms. Pittman backed away and began filming as Sue motioned Rick forward. She pulled her skirt up and hooked her heels against the tables' edge. The pantyhose were crotch less and Rick could see that her pussy was extremely wet. It glistened in the light and he could see a pearly river oozing from the bottom of her slit.

"I'm going to get some of that cock today, but you need to make room for it first." Sue told him. She leaned forward and tugged on his arm, and he slid down to his knees. His nose was immediately filled with the musky scent of her cunt, and he was also able to see that there was a golden cord sticking wetly between her lips.

Rick had an idea as to what the cord was, but wasn't sure what to do next. He decided to let himself go with it. He was fully masked, and the best performance would only help him in the long run. He leaned forward as Sue reclined back, and slowly licked her cunt. He licked from the very bottom and directly over her clit, which caused her to shudder. He repeated his movement so that Ms. Pittman could get a good shot and left his tongue sticking out. It was coated with her cream and He slowly pulled it into his mouth before swallowing.

"That's good. Always keep the camera in mind and give me the best shot." Ms. Pittman told him.

Rick returned to lapping at Sue's cunt. He was planning on moving on, but the hunching of her hips made him change his mind. He continued to lick, and soon concentrated on her clit. He felt her hand on the back of his head and then the felt her cunt become even wetter. She groaned out loud before gripping his head tightly and thrusting her cunt against his mouth. She bucked hard for a few seconds before her body relaxed.

The next toy was about to be showcased and Rick knew the perfect way to do it. He gave her cunt a few laps to clean up the juices that were flowing like water and then gripped the golden cord between his teeth. He pulled gently on the cord, but found that he needed more force. He pulled harder the second time, and was rewarded with a groan from Sue as a large gold ball appeared at the entrance to her cunt. Rick continued to pull and the ball, coated with her vaginal cream popped free. He pulled again and another ball was dislodged. On the third pull the final, gooey ball popped free, leaving Sue's cunt gaping open and oozing juice.

Rick Leaned back to let his boss get a good shot. He held the balls up by the string as she filmed the toy and it's creamy coating. He then tilted his head back and sucked one of the balls into his mouth. Her inner cream was thicker and saltier, but the taste was exciting. Rick sucked the ball clean and then preceded to do the same to the remaining two. He sat the gleaming balls onto the table and waited for what to do next.

"Very good. Now come up here and fuck my pussy." Sue instructed him. Rick stood, and didn't think of the possible consequences of what he was doing. He only thought of the wet and open cunt in front of him and his hard cock. He placed his hands behind his back and angled his cock at her hole. He moved slowly so that Ms. Pittman could get the shot and only sped up when he was sure that she had got it. Rick felt the wetness on his cockhead and pushed forward, burying his full member into her.

The breath caught in Sue's throat as Rick began to fuck her with slow deliberate strokes. He kept the pace slow to allow his boss the best possible shots, and she moved around him, making sure to capture all of the angles. She eventually moved behind him and Rick could feel her heavy breasts pressed against his back. With her heels on, Ms. Pittman was slightly taller than Rick. She wrapped on hand around him and stroked his chest while she used her height advantage to look over his shoulder and down at the action. The black latex sheath was shiny and wet as it pumped in and out of the willing hole. Traces of cream appeared and disappeared along the shaft.

"That's it. This is going to be great. Just look at how sexy that hard cock looks, all wrapped in latex and sliding into her cunt. Every man will want his cock to look like that, and every woman will want to be fucked by one." Ms. Pittman hissed in his ear. Rick was on the verge of climaxing and her hot breath in his ear was pushing him over the edge. He was teetering on the edge until she pulled away. As she did so, she pulled him from Sue as well.

"It's time to change the position. Sue, why don't you keep Rick ready for action while I set things up." She said as she moved away.

Rick tried to watch what she was doing, but Sue turned herself around on the table and began licking his cock. He groaned as she sucked on the now plum colored head before sliding his entire knob down her throat. He wanted to shoot his load down her throat, but no matter how he strained, he couldn't climax. It was at that point that he remembered the ring. It was tightly in place and he wouldn't orgasm until it was removed. He could only stand in the sweet torture and experience her hot, sucking mouth.

Ms. Pittman arranged multiple video cameras underneath the table, as well as a few still cameras. It was during her movement that Rick noticed that something was different. The plaid skirt she was wearing moved oddly in the front, and he knew what it was. He had forgotten that the client manufactured different models of strap-on dildos, and had never considered that his boss would want to shoot more than one type.

"I want you on the middle of the table, on your hands and knees Sue. Rick, I want you behind her for a doggie-style fuck." Ms. Pittman instructed. She waited for them to get in to position before pulling the front of her skirt up.

Rick was surprised at what he saw. He had not seen this particular model on the website, and it was different than any he had seen. The harness was standard leather, but the dildo was anything but ordinary. The shaft was thicker than the one that Sue had used on him and it was a milky white color. He could see something inside the shaft, but couldn't tell what it was.

"This is the latest model. It hasn't even been released yet. It has a yummy piece that fits inside the woman, and it both vibrates and thrusts. Even more, it has a very interesting aesthetic feature." Ms. Pittman explained. She then pressed a finger against the base of the shaft and the entire dong began to glow like a neon bulb. The light was not blinding, but enough to catch a persons' eye.

Ms. Pittman climbed onto the table and position herself behind them. "Slide your cock into her again while I get everything else ready." She instructed Rick.

Rick positioned Sue's legs outside of his and pulled her back onto his cock. He was barely inside when he felt Ms. Pittman release the leather strap that ran between his legs. Her hand pressed him forward so that he was hunched over Sue's back and he felt her other hand as it gripped the base of the dildo that was buried in his ass. The movement was slow, and Rick was glad that she did not simply yank it out. Even so, he felt a strange emptiness when she fully withdrew the toy.

Rick held still as his boss spread lube onto her cock. He soon felt her legs spreading his just as he had done to Sue. He felt her hand pull on the leather strap that was still around his waist, and felt the thick head of the dildo pressing between his cheeks. Ms. Pittman adjusted the angle and Rick could feel the cock pressing against his hole. He was worked open, but the dildo was still larger than any of the others. He tried to relax, and he could actually feel his hole giving way to the pressure. Ms. Pittman continued to push and Rick felt a drop of sweat roll down his cheek.

The pressure increased and Rick could feel the fattest part of the head as it spread him like never before. Just as he was beginning to think that it was too large, the head slid into his ass. He groaned as the bulb continued to travel deep into his rectum. Ms. Pittman didn't seem to have any plans on stopping. She kept pushing until the entire cock was planted deep in his ass.

For a few seconds, the only sound that Rick could hear was the soft clicking of the still cameras. He slowly regained his senses as his boss began to slowly rock back and forth, moving the dildo barely an inch. She gradually increased her depth with each stroke, and was soon sliding the entire shaft in and out of his ass. Rick barely had the presence of mind to begin sliding is own cock into Sue's willing cunt.

They eventually reached a perfect rhythm and were thrusting like a well-oiled machine. Every time Rick pulled free of Sue's wet cunt, his ass was packed full of silicone cock. He could feel the subtle vibrations coming through the cock as Ms. Pittman increased the intensity of the vibrator buried inside of her. Her thrusting became more frenzied and Rick was unable to keep up with her. His ass was burning, but his cock was so hard that it was painful. He didn't know how much he could stand, but relief came quickly. Ms. Pittman tried to control her orgasm, but it was too intense. She began slamming Rick so hard that he yelled out with each savage thrust. When she finally came, she slammed the cock into his ass and held it there as she shook.

Rick was aching and sweating like a man who had just been bullwhipped. He barely heard his boss as she instructed Sue to pull away. He was disappointed as his cock hit the open air, but was quickly pulled into action. Ms. Pittman slid her body forward and pulled him down onto her cock. He was impaled on her and unable to move. He could only moan as she reached around and stroked his cock. She ground her hips in a circular motion, stirring his ass like a honey pot with her cock.

Rick had lost track of Sue, but she returned to the table, wearing a black leather mask that covered her eyes. She slid onto the table facing him and unfastened the ring at the base of his cock. Rick restrained from hitting the table with his fist as Ms. Pittman returned to stroking his hypersensitive cock. He wanted to climax so desperately, but it was if his body had been tricked too many times. He stayed just on the edge of his orgasm, but didn't go over. Luckily for him, Ms. Pittman was well versed in getting a man off. She reached around him with her free hand and began to rub his chest. She soon settled on one of his nipples and began to apply pressure. The stimulation soon turned painful, and that pain was the final piece of the puzzle.

12