Pissed Off Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay weakly and could only shake as the cock was slowly pulled from his ass. He didn't know what was going to happen next but didn't think he could take any more.

"I've got an idea. This will really get the fetish crowd excited." Sue said. Rick felt her move around him, then saw her climb onto the table. She sat directly in front of him and unsnapped the dildo. She pulled it up and out of her, exposing her very wet cunt.

"You don't have to catch it all, but you might like it." Sue said. She slid a hand into Rick's hair and turned his face upward. He was too tired to fight her and now didn't know if he would otherwise. He hadn't been willing at first, but he knew he had never experienced an orgasm such as the one he just had.

Rick was looking directly at her pussy when he saw it bulge. The bulge was quickly followed by a heavy stream of piss that caught him on the tip of his nose. Sue quickly adjusted his head, and the stream was directed into his open mouth. He swallowed as best as he could, and barely tasted anything. Sue was quickly finished and lowered his face back to the table. He could see the faint yellow pool on the glass and see Ms. Pittman still filming him from underneath the table. He was very aware of the small amount of pee that dribbled from the corner of his mouth, and the smile on his bosses face.

"That is a wrap." Ms. Pittman said as she slid from under the table.

Rick lay still as the two women unshackled him and removed the gag from his mouth. He found himself guided to a chair and he slumped heavily in it.

"That was great, but we are going to need to try out the rest of the products. I don't want to leave any base untouched. I think you've put in a hard morning, so you can take the afternoon off, but I want you here early tomorrow and ready to work." Ms. Pittman instructed.

Rick eventually pulled himself together and head back to his office. He wasn't aware if he passed anyone in the halls, and he didn't care. He only wanted to head home for a good drink and some sleep. He wanted to leave early the next morning. After all, he had a job to do, and he didn't want to be late.

12