Pissed Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose was now leaning forward on her hands to support her weight, as she was slamming her tingling pussy on his rigid cock. John was getting even by pinching and twisting her nipples as hard as she could bear, and Rose was starting to vibrate from the sensations in her cunt and chest.

She finally threw her head back and tensed up, as John kept slamming into her cunt from below. Rose screamed so loud when she came that they could clearly hear her in the next county.

John was proud of himself for holding out long enough to get her off one last time, but then he too started moaning and shooting his huge load deep within her womb. Being teased for what seemed like four hours, and being constricted by the cock ring for most of it, John couldn't believe how much spunk had built up, as he kept pumping load after load deep within her.

Rose finally pulled herself off him and cut the scarves at the foot of the bed. John bent and stretched his legs with their new found freedom, and then grabbed Rose and hugged her tightly on the sopping wet bed.

"Happy Birthday" he said to her, as he pulled her close and kissed her.

"I guess it's better to be piss on, than pissed off!" she replied with a giggle, as she felt his cock stirring against her belly.

12