Pissing at the Beach

Story Info
Jeremy enjoys putting on a show.
1k words
48.2k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm day at Southpoint Beach, roughly 25C and not a cloud in sight. It was Monday afternoon, Jeremy's favourite time to visit the beach. There was always a few people lounging about but no families yet. They didn't show up till after supper.

Jeremy had checked the weather ahead of time and had packed smart. Along with his white Speedo, blue towel and sunscreen he had packed a cooler with some cool drinks and snacks for later. Strictly speaking drinking wasn't allowed at the beach but he had also brought a flask of rum to mix with his drinks. There were no angry parents to worry about and the other beach goers wouldn't care.

Walking with his gear Jeremy scoped out a couple of spots to set up. He wandered away from the busier spots on the beach and picked a place just on the other side of a small dune. He laid down his towel and cracked open a drink and began applying his sunscreen. He began with his muscular legs careful not to miss anywhere. Then he did his arms which were still pumped up from carrying the heavy cooler. He then worked the sunscreen into his six pack, firm back and finally his neck and face. Looking around to make sure no one could see him he then used the extra sunscreen as lube and began to jerk himself slowly. He didn't want to cum yet. He just wanted to be hard when he wandered back towards the swimming area. Jeremy was well hung at 10" and liked everyone to know it.

Once he was nice and hard he flipped his boner up towards his waist band. It created an obvious bulge but didn't tent awkwardly. Things would be graphic enough once his Speedo was wet. He had worn white for a reason.

The sun high above him, Jeremy grabbed another drink and held it to his forehead and neck to cool down. He then downed it quickly, stroked his cock and wandered towards the more crowded area of the beach.

He could catch people staring as he walked by but that only made him harder. He then wade into the water and began doing laps once he had reached the buoys. He did one length of front crawl to warm up and then flipped onto his back and carried on doing a gentle backstroke. There were two main reasons for this. One, the warm sun felt nice on his dick through the fabric of his wet swim suit. Secondly, he wanted as many people as possible to be able to see his hard cock.

Once he began to tire he moved towards the centre the swimming area and tread water. Occasionally he would he would reach down with one hand and rub his hard shaft. His balls were beginning to feel heavy and ache but he wasn't done yet. His earlier beverages were finally starting to kick in and he could feel the pressure building in his bladder.

He went and did a few more lengths of front crawl to stall for a while but eventually his need to piss became to strong and he didn't want to waste it in the water. He swam towards shore stroking himself as he went. Once the water got shallower he made sure is cock was pointed up towards his chest, stood up and walked out of the water. He took a few steps while admiring the people subtly (and not so subtly) looking at his magnificent cock through his now fully see through Speedo. Once he had reached dry sand he relaxed a little, gave his bladder a push and began pissing as he walked.

His powerful stream forced its way through his swimsuit. It hit him in the chest and sprayed in all directions. He licked his lips so he could taste the where it landed and looked down at the wet trail he was leaving behind him.

At this point people were openly gawking as Jeremy full on wet himself while casually walking across the sandy beach. There was a variety of reactions, amusement and disgust were common, one person Jeremy could have sworn looked impressed and there were a few men and women who seemed to be enjoying the sight. He could see a few more boners popping up and damp bikini bottoms on women who had not been swimming. He just smiled to himself enjoying the spot light as he finished a very gratifying piss.

Moments later he was back behind his sand dune and finally ready to deal with the massive erection he had been sporting. He folded his towel to use has a pillow and lay on his stomachs. Just as he had hoped the afternoon sun had warmed the sand nicely and it felt incredible against his cock.

He slowly ground his bulge into the sand creating a trench that fit his dick perfectly. He then sped up and began thrusting firmly into the warm sand. Sweat dripped down his back as he fucked his custom dick hole until he could feel his orgasm building. Just as he was about to cum he got to his knees, whipped out his cock, jerked furiously and shot several hot loads of cum all over the sand in front of him as his orgasm rushed through his body.

He milked out that last few drops and licked them off his fingers. He looked up, cock still out, slowly softening, and saw one of the women from the beach standing there.

The colour drained from his face, "I...I..." He stammered unsure what to do.

"Don't worry" she said "I just wanted to see the finale after the show you've been putting on. Maybe next time I'll be faster and I can help you finish" she said with a wink as turned around and walked back to her towel leaving Jeremy with a new erection has he pictured this mystery woman's mouth around his piss covered cock.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Strange Thoughts and a Wet Walk A young couple tries out pee play.in Fetish
Wizz and Wank Too many pints leads to a desperate piss.in Toys & Masturbation
Wet Nightmare His nightmare turns out to be her dream come true.in Fetish
A Shared Wet Fetish A couple explores their fetish.in Fetish
When Nature Calls Ch. 01 Hector can't help but piss when he feels the urge.in Fetish
More Stories