Pissing at the Local Gym Ch. 02

Story Info
Three girls pissing after hours in naughty locations.
3.3k words
4.44
112.6k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers

Trying not to look too excited, Angela left the changing rooms with a tight knot of excitement in her belly. Not only had she escaped being reported for taking a piss in the changing room sinks, she had now been invited to go back and have another naughty pee. This time she wouldn't be alone. Instead she would be joined by the pretty blond Rachel; both of them half naked squirting their golden showers out of their pussies where ever they liked. The next two hours were the longest of Angela's life. She found she couldn't concentrate on her training, her mind too full of excitement at the upcoming event. She found herself drinking large quantities of water which she couldn't keep inside her. Every time she had to go back to the changing rooms to pee she felt cheated, so she drank even more when she came out.

She was desperate to have as much pee inside her as possible when 10pm finally arrived. On one such visit to the toilet Angela noticed an abandoned towel lying on a bench by an open locker. Looking around to ensure nobody noticed she quickly grabbed the towel and ran into the nearest cubicle. Once stripped out of her tight gym outfit, she squatted down on the toilet seat and jammed the towel between her legs. It was a delicious feeling to then start peeing and to feel her warm piss squirting out of her pussy lips before spraying into the towelling held between her thighs. As more and more hot pee flowed out of Angela's lower lips, the towel became more and more saturated with her pee until and several long moments of wonderful pissing, the towel began to drip spent urine into the towel bowl. This drip became a steady flow as Angela's flowing pee stream soaked into the towel and then back out again as the material released its captured piss. By the time Angela had finished her pee, the towel was one big urine stained mess. Moving it out of the space between her legs, Angela gave it a good squeeze to get rid of most of the urine still held inside the fabric. Warm pee ran through her fingers and fell into the toilet with a loud pattering sound. As soon as the towel was safe to transport without leaving a tell tale stream of piss over the tiled floor, Angela opened the cubicle door and made her way back to the gym, casually throwing the towel to the floor on her way. Once back on the treadmill Angela closed her eyes and relived the moment in her mind recalling how good it had felt to take a piss into towel belonging to somebody else and how easy it had been to get away with it.

Finally closing time arrived. As the last few women emptied out of the changing room door, Angela made a show of getting ready to leave. Just then the door swung open and Rachel walked in another girl behind her.

'Damn,' though Angela presuming that this meant she wouldn't be getting her chance to have a pee in one of the lockers.

"Hi! Angela. Meet Tiffany. She wants to join us tonight and I didn't think you'd mind?"

"Hello," Angela said blushing. The new girl had long red hair flowing down past her shoulders to mid way down her back. She was pretty with freckles and thin lips which formed a smile as she returned the greeting.

"Don't mind me," said Tiffany. "I'll be over there," nodding in the direction of the sink area.

"Do you want to choose a locker?" Rachel asked drawing Angela's attention away from the sway of Tiffany's bum cheeks as she crossed the room away from them.

"What, oh yes. How about this one?" Angela said pointing to the locker directly in front of her.

"Any will do," Rachel replied starting to pull down her pants revealing the white thong Angela had seen earlier. "Just save some of your pee as you'll need some for later."

Angela thought it best not to ask after this comment so instead she started to disrobe. She felt a bit strange as she positioned herself with her exposed pussy stuck up to the tall opening of the metal locker. She was completely nude where-as Rachel had left on her top garments hiding her small pert breasts from sight. Angela's own nipples were already hardened, the coming thrill exciting her more and more as she got ready to pee. Rachel had now come to stand by the side of her, sticking her own uncovered muff up to the opening of the next locker along.

"Ready?" Rachel asked.

For a brief moment Angela wondered what had happened to Tiffany before a loud pattering sound coming from the direction of Rachel's locker made her realise that the gym girl had not waited for her before starting to take a piss. Desperately Angela tried to relax enough to start her own pee. As her bladder was fit to bursting, this only took a couple of seconds before her own pussy lips parted and a wide gushing torrent of hot piss erupted out of her pee hole and start to arch downwards to the locker floor. A loud pattering noise announced the arrival of her piss stream hitting the metal bottom which gave Angela an even bigger turn on as she realised that it would be quite clear to Rachel that she was now peeing into the locker. She stole a quick glance to her side where Rachel was engrossed with her own piss. She was stood far enough back to allow Angela to get a good look at the stream of piss squirting out of her muff lips and into the metal locker in front of her.

Rachel was swaying her hips from side to side which in turn was causing her arching piss stream to splash and play over the metal walls and floor of the locker. Returning her attention to her own toilet, Angela cupped her hands around her wide bum cheeks and forcing her muff closer to the locker opening. From inside the metal cabinet, the sound of her piss washing over the walls and floor could still be clearly heard. This was fantastic fun as she stood there busily pissing into a gym locker with one of the gym girls doing exactly the same only next door. She was so entranced with squirting her pee into the wide metal opening that it took several seconds to realise that Rachel had stopped pissing and was now talking to her.

"Try and stop. There are some other places I want to show you," Rachel said. Angela nodded and tried to desperately to stop her piss. This proved to be quite difficult due to the fact that she still had so much pee inside her. Plus it was such a thrill to simply stand and do her pee into one of these lockers. Slowly the squirting stream emanating from her pee hole dwindled and vanished from sight as she forced her pussy slit shut. Taking a step back from the locker she admired her handiwork inside. The metal walls clearly showed a tell tale stain where her urine had flowed over them, whilst a large cooling puddle lay on the floor of the locker where all her pee had fallen. The next locker along had similar markings where Rachel's pee had landed as the gym girl had relieved herself.

With a look at Rachel, Angela flashed a conspiratorial grin. The reply was a big smile. Turning away from the urine stained lockers they headed over to the sink area. Angela had forgotten about the other girl but as they rounded the corner, she was rewarded with the sight of Tiffany busily taking a long shooting piss of her own. The red headed girl had stripped off her skirt and panties and had clambered onto the shelf where the sinks were located. Rather than simply squatting over a sink bowl and taking a piss into its innards, Tiffany had instead adopted a squatting stance with her legs spread wide and her bum cheeks hanging over a sink bowl. From her ginger pubic haired pussy was now shooting a thick yellow stream of hot vaginal pee; arcing away from her muff and spraying downwards into the open mouth of the nearby rubbish bin. Angela stopped moving, her jaw literally dropping as she took in the sight of Tiffany's toilet. She had never seen a girl pee over such a distance let alone with such accuracy.

Tiffany continued her piss completely unaware of her spectators. From her pussy lips, her golden stream continued to flow. Her piss fountain was squirting outwards in a flowing yellow arch as it left Tiffany's pussy. As it continued to fall downwards, her stream of pee passed over the edge of the plastic bin and vanished inside with a soft pattering sound. This peeing sound was only just audible from where Rachel and Angela were stood. Rachel coughed slightly causing Tiffany to whip her head up and stare in their direction.

"Do you like the show?" she called out, obviously intended for Angela's benefit.

"I wish I could pee like that," Angela replied coming closer. Her eyes were still focused on Tiffany's flowing pussy shower which was still spraying into the open bin. "Wait until later honey," Tiffany said moving her legs back together. Between her creamy thighs the torrents of piss leaving her muff started to droop. Within seconds, Tiffany's piss stream had traced its way across the floor tiles on its way back to the source of her uncovered pussy, before vanishing completely. Clambering down off her perch, in the process given Angela a great view of her wide naked bum cheeks, Tiffany came over to join them. Taking a good luck up and down Angela's naked form she turned to the half naked body of Rachel and asked "Ready?"

"Yes, let's go," Rachel replied.

"Where are we going?" Angela quickly asked.

"You'll see. Come on" said Tiffany and started off towards the door.

Angela followed meekly behind the two other girls her eyes taking in the swaying motion of the two uncovered bums. She stood hesitantly as the girls swung open the changing room door. "We can't go out there," she gasped.

"It's perfectly safe. We are the only ones left in the building. Come on. We have a great place for a sneaky pee," Rachel said with a quick look over her shoulder. Angela followed them out into the cold corridor. Tiffany had gone ahead and was swinging open the large door that led into the main storage cupboard where all the aerobics equipment was held. As the other two girls arrived she moved inside and flicked on the light. Rachel went next followed by Angela who was beginning to feel the chill. It was fine for the other two girls who still had their tops on, but Angela felt like she was going to loose control of her bladder at any moments and end up hosing down the floor with her remaining piss.

Inside Tiffany had thrown down two large mats on the floor and was motioning for Angela to sit down on them. With a quick shudder from the chill air Angela complied, parking her baked bum cheeks down on the cold material.

"We're going to play a little game," said Tiffany. "You need to close your eyes and guess where we are pissing. If you get it right, then you get to pee wherever you like and we have to guess."

"OK," said Angela wondering if she could hold back on the desperate ache in her bladder long enough for her turn. Closing her eyes she listened intently trying to guess the location of two girls and where they were moving to. However the soft fabric masked the sounds of their footfalls and Angela could hear nothing. What happened next was completely unexpected.

One second Angela was sat on the mat, her eyes closed. The next moment and a hot damp sensation suddenly appeared on the back of her hair. It took only seconds for Angela to realise that somebody was taking a piss over the back of her head and her eyes flickered open. This was just in time to catch the sight of Rachel's little pee hole opening up and a golden squirt of piss shooting its way straight towards her chest. Hot pee splashed down onto Angela's pert tits, running down the groove between them and down onto her stomach. Angela was horrified. Both gym girls were now using her for a toilet; spraying their golden showers all over her!

Immediately Angela made to stand up and escape the two torrents of piss wavering over her flesh from both front and behind. Before she could escape however, Tiffany's hands came down strongly on her shoulders forcing her back down. The stream of piss being done into her hair and the back of head increased in forced as Tiffany peed even harder. Rachel was laughing at this stage, the golden stream of piss still flowing out of her pussy slit and raining down over Angela's tits and stomach before trickling down between her legs and over the pubic hairs of her pussy triangle.

"Surprise honey!" she said twisting her hips to one side to big her piss stream directly over Angela's left tit. The feeling of humiliation began to fade as Angela realised that the girls were doing this because they enjoyed it and not because they wanted to subject her to a sense of shame. She decided that if she couldn't get up, then she might as well join in.

Shaking her head from side to side, sending splashes of urine cascading down to the floor in the process, Angela said "A little bit more over the top, if you please."

A giggle came from Tiffany as she willingly complied. The warm stream of pee flowing over her shoulders changed as the impact point of Tiffany's urine shower moved up over her head until it was splattering down on her crown.

"Enough!" suddenly said Rachel who was in the process of stopping her own slash. The golden stream issuing out of her vagina lips began to droop as she finished her pee over Angela. The second stream of piss coming from behind also suddenly vanished and the hands holding in place were removed.

"As you've been a good girl and let us pee all over you, we are now going to let you take a piss where ever you like in our gym," Tiffany whispered in her ear.

"What about you two," asked Angela?

"Oh, we will be here waiting for you," was the reply from behind.

Angela watched as Tiffany moved from around her back and crossed the room to join Rachel on a new aerobic mat she had placed on the floor.

Angela decided she would leave them to it. Exiting the small room, piss still dripping from her hair and off her chest, she wondered where in the large gym she should go for own pee. Squatting down at the top of the stairs she decided this would be as good a place as any to start. She immediately parted her pee flaps and proceeded to take a quick piss over the top step. Hot clear pee leapt from her muff and immediately started to spray over the carpeted step creating a growing damp stain. After hosing down the top of the stairs with her spraying pee shower, Angela closed her pee hole for a second. This gave her enough time to position her muff up to the gap in the stairwell banister. From the tiled floor in the lobby below suddenly came an unmistakeable pattering sound as Angela's pee started to rain down from on high. She giggled to herself as she witnessed the sight of her piss shooting out of her muff and flowing through the gap in the railing.

Peeking over the edge she was rewarded with the sight of her urine shower falling through the air until it finally impacted over the floor tiles. As her pee hit the ground it splashed back up again before pattering back down in a rapidly growing pee puddle. This gave Angela a new idea and she forced her piss flaps shut sealing off her rain of hot urine.

As soon as she reached the bottom of the stairs and the lobby, she climbed up onto the reception desk. Squatting down so that her bare bum cheeks were only inches from the edge of the desk, she parted her legs and began another pee. This time she sprayed her pussy shower onto the floor by the side of the entrance turnstile. 'It would be strange the next time she visited to walk over the floor she was now busily having a piss over,' she thought enjoying her latest pee immensely. Suddenly she had a really perverse idea. Stopping her toilet for a brief moment she turned on her perch to face the opposite side of the desk before resuming her piss. Immediately her shooting arc of pee began to patter over the desk belonging to the gym staff. 'This was adequate revenge,' she thought, playing her pussy fountain over the desk and computer keyboard. She watched as her urine stream washed over the keys soaking them with her deliciously warm urine. In fact this was so much fun that Angela continued peeing for several long seconds before she felt her bladder urge finally beginning to diminish. With great reluctance she finished taking her piss over the reception desk and forced her pussy flaps shut. Clambering off the desk and avoiding the pee puddle on the floor, she went back to the stairs and began to climb upwards.

At the top she gingerly approached the storage room. She could hear soft moans coming from within and it was no surprise to find the two gym girls locked in a tight embrace, lying on the mat and now both completely nude. The girls were too busy fucking one another to notice Angela approaching. She came to stand at the side of the writhing pair and stared down her own nude body, past her erect breasts and the mass of curly hairs between her legs, taking in the sight of the two girls enjoying their fuck.

It was almost too easy to start peeing again. From her triangular mass of pussy hairs suddenly started to squirt a flowing arch of clear hot piss. Her hot pee shot from out of her lower lips and flowed downwards through the air. Time seemed to slow as Angela watched her urine shower falling downwards landing first on Tiffany's back and then running into her hair. As Angela's piss shower increased in force the amount of pee over the two fucking girls increased. They seemed oblivious to the golden shower being sent their way as they continued in their embrace. Their mouths were locked, tongues busily flicking in and out. It was with bitter disappointment when Angela's latest pee came to an end. Both the gym girls were now covered with her spent piss. They were still too busy screwing one another to have noticed, unless of course they had and had simply pretended not to notice?

Angela made her way back to the changing room where she quickly showered. When she was dressed she exited onto the top level. Opposite, the storage room was still open but there was no sign of the two girls. Making her way down the stairs giggling at the sight of the piss stained top step, Angela walked across to the exit door. Pushing it she was surprise to find it open. The cold night air blew in her face as the door swung open. Maybe I'll find out where they went next time I visit, she thought to herself as she walked to her car. 'Better still, I wonder if they will let me join in with the fun?' Tiffany looks like she is a good shag and Rachel has great tits and a lovely pussy'. With these thoughts in her head Angela climbed into her car, started the engine before driving off into the night.

leaky_one
leaky_one
711 Followers