Pissing for Aunty Nikola

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss my pussy," Nikola moaned. "That's it Ryan," lick my clit. Suck my cunt. Come on, baby, wriggle that tongue inside me."

Minutes ticked past as I tickled every fold and flap of skin between Nikola's legs. The urge to pee increased, because of all that beer and fucking water, but I couldn't stop, not then, not until I'd taken Nikola to that place. I had to give her a climax the first time on my tongue; I had to get her there.

It became a race to make Nikola come before I pissed the bed. My bladder felt huge, like a fucking space-hopper, but I gamely did my best to ignore it as Nikola panted and grunted and squealed and swore.

"Just a bit further, darling," she groaned as her hips began to judder. "I'm close ... so fucking close." Then she let out a huge grunt and began to squeal. "Yes!" she cried, mauling at her tits while her thighs trembled. "I'm there. I'm fucking coming." Nikola held my head between her palms, tilting my face up so she could stare at me. "Look into my eyes while I come, Ryan. Watch my face ..."

The sight of Nikola's face twisted into a grimace of pure ecstasy, her lips buckled, her nose crinkled and her eyes rolling, sent an arterial burst of lust through me. I had to fuck her ... just as soon as I'd peed.

But still she wouldn't allow me to leave the bed.

"Get your face between my legs," the woman snarled as she held herself open.

"But—" I began before she bit my words off.

"—Just get your fucking face down there. Look at my cunt. Get close up and watch."

So, with my bladder about to pop I moved down and looked at the hot, swollen flesh of Nikola's sex. While I stared at that place I saw the woman's insides bulge in a way I'd never witnessed before. The part of her body surrounding the urethra seemed to swell for a second or two, and then, to my surprise, the little opening dilated suddenly and a jet of hot fluid squirted out of the opening and hit me on the cheek.

"Stay there!" Nikola yelled as I recoiled in shock. "Let me piss on you," she added.

The stream flowed out of her as Nikola forced the jet from her body. I stayed where I was, just letting the hot urine spatter onto my face. In the few seconds that Nikola let go, the pee gushing out of her, I stared in fascination. As the flow began to subside, for a reason I'm not even sure I know the answer to, in a completely instinctive action, I leaned in and opened my mouth.

I tasted the brackish, salty stream of Nikola's outpouring as the stuff poured into my mouth. Then, holding onto that mouthful of piss, I hefted myself up onto my arms and held myself over Nikola's body. I spat a spray of urine over Nikola's tits, forcing the pee between my lips so it emerged as a fine spray. Next, with Nikola's body glistening with her own piss, I leaned in and kissed her mouth, sharing the taste with her.

"You're a fucking natural," Nikola whispered, her eyes gleaming as the stream trickled to a slow dribble and then dried up completely. "I never expected you to do that." The woman smeared the liquid over her breasts, her hand sliding down her body to her clitoris. "That was so fucking dirty, Ryan. God it was so sexy."

"I need to pee too," I groaned. I'm bursting."

Nikola stared at me for a few seconds before she rolled onto her side and then knelt. "Lie down," she commanded, pointing at the sodden sheet.

"But I've got to go," I grimaced.

"You're hard," she said, indication my erection. "How can you piss through that?"

"I don't know," I replied, the need really urgent by then. "But I've got to pee really badly, Nik."

"Lie down," the woman insisted, repeating her instruction.

I complied, not caring at that point if I pissed Nikola's bed, which is what happened -- kind of.

When I'd laid out Nikola climbed over me and straddled my thighs. She hovered above me for a few moments as she held my dick upright and nudged me at her opening.

"I can't fuck," I gasped. "I need to pee, there's no way I can fuck and come like this ..."

Nikola ignored my high-pitched entreaty, instead lowering her pussy over the knob-end of my cock. The heat and wetness of her engulfed me, and despite my pressing need I groaned anyway. I was inside her, we were joined together, what I'd coveted for months was mine; I had the voluptuous, mature blonde on my dick.

"Just go with it," Nikola murmured as she leaned forward and rested on straight arms. Her tits dangled above me, swaying heavily as the woman moved. "Keep still," she instructed. "Let me move a bit." Nikola's nipples brushed my chest as she shifted her knees against the bed and wriggled her hips. "There," she sighed, "do you want to piss?"

I nodded and grunted, "Yes."

Nikola moved again, and by then her jugs were suspended right above my eyes. I lifted my head an inch or two off the pillow and sucked at one long teat.

"Let it go inside me," Nikola murmured. "If you can, Ryan," she added in a whisper. "Flood me with piss."

I found that because of the positioning of Nikola's body, with my cock inside her but almost parallel to my own body, like a kink that's been taken out of a hose, and despite being hard, I could pee if I wanted to.

"Are you sure?" I asked, swallowing heavily.

"Flood me with piss," Nikola repeated more urgently. "Suck my tits and let it go. I want to feel that hot pee fill my cunt. Bathe my insides with it, Ryan."

The relief as I swamped Nikola's pussy with urine is indescribable. It felt so good to let it go I groaned as though it was an orgasm.

Nikola moaned and reached down between her legs to rub her clit, her hips slowly beginning to move.

"What about the bed?" I asked as the hot liquid squelched out of the woman and poured over my hips and thighs, a cascade of urine. I could feel the sheet soaking up the pee while the flow, apparently never-ending, continued to pour out of me.

"It's protected, baby," Nikola sighed, her eyes squeezed tight. "Don't you worry about a thing. You won't ruin the bed. You just pump hot piss into Aunty Nikola. Be a good boy and pee for me."

"You're the kinkiest bitch I've ever heard of," I groaned.

Nikola smirked down at me and tossed her head. "Does that get you horny?" she asked. "Fucking Aunty Nikola? Filling Aunty Nikola's dirty cunt with piss -- does that make you feel like you want to fuck?"

The stream finally slowed. "I've finished," I informed the busty woman above me. "Can we fuck now?"

"Of course we can, my lovely boy." Nikola began to move quickly, her hips grinding against my pelvis. Her body slap-slapped against mine, with the liquid squelching of my urine farting between us.

"I'm going to come soon," Nikola squeaked as she sat upright and squeezed her bouncing tits. "Make me come on your cock, Ryan. Give Aunty Nikola a lovely big climax. Squirt spunk into her cunt, darling."

The sight of Nikola's tits rolling above me, the wet sound of our coupling, the depraved words she spat at me, the feeling of wet sheets under me, the piss cooling, the ammonia scent of it, all of that had me close to my own climax very quickly.

When Nikola announced she was there, when she cried out that her climax was washing over her -- that was the moment the cork popped on my own squirting orgasm. My cock spat the hot stuff into Nikola's body, pulsing as jizm pumped out of me to flood the woman's insides.

We gasped and groaned and pawed at each other, both of us cocooned in our own private world of bliss as we came together.

"You're incredible," I panted when Nikola finally rolled off me.

"That's just the start, my lovely man. Aunty Nikola wants more of that."

"That Aunty stuff is so perverted," I said, my hand stroking one of my lover's breasts.

"Fucking sexy though, isn't it?" Nikola replied with a low chuckle. She rolled onto her side and looked at me. "Do you want to see me again?" she asked.

I nodded, "You try and keep me away." I leaned in and kissed Nikola's mouth, rolling her onto her back as my cock reversed its downward trend and stiffened again.

"Oh what fun we're going to have!" Nikola cried as I slid into the gooey mess of my own spunk.

12