Pit of Desire

Story Info
A couple spends some "quality time" together.
1.6k words
4.43
9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're sitting on the bed in our underwear and shirts, me in between his legs, with the TV playing unwatched in front of us. He's singing softly in my ear. I have my arms wrapped tightly around him with my hands knotted in a few ringlets of his hair.

"HEYYYY, SEXY LADY!" He grins and catches me when I nearly fall off of him at the sudden volume change.

I push him away playfully, put an angry face on, and shout, "What view?! WHAT SEXY LADY?!"

He pulls me close again and attacks my neck with a smattering of small kisses. They feel like butterfly wings. "You know who I'm talking about, miss."

"No I don't, mister. YOU must be crazy."

I kiss him back on the place where his cheek starts and his mouth ends, and he blushes slightly, so I say, "You're attractive too, you know."

"I just..."

"What?"

"I love you."

The 'butterflies' move from my neck to my heart. I still can't get used to him saying that, and it takes me a few moments to respond. "I love you too."

This time it's him that kisses me, but on the lips, and deeply, and then he places his hand between my shoulder blades and lays me down.

He moves his head down to my neck again, but this time, I feel his teeth. I get an intense throbbing feeling in the pit of my stomach - one of overpowering desire. I shiver as a mewl escapes my lips, which makes him cock his head and take on an impish grin. All of my nerve endings feel like they're on fire.

I run my hands down his sides and don't stop until the tips of my fingers are hooked onto the elastic of his boxers, which I use to pull him as close to me as possible. I hear him try to suppress a groan, then feel 'something' slightly stiffen between us. I raise my eyebrow.

Just then, a commercial for KY lubricant comes onto the TV and I can't help but give in to a fit of giggles until he says, "We won't be needing any of that.", and puts his hands up my shirt.

He runs the fingertips of one of his hands just under the bottom of my breasts; I bite my bottom lip so hard I think I'm going to bleed.

"What're you doin'?" My voice is starting to lose it's playfulness.

I'm not sure how calm I'm going to be able to remain in this situation, especially when, without answering, he's undone my bra in a heartbeat and slipped his hands under it, cupping and squeezing my breasts. I claw at his back and, not even trying to hide it this time, let out a clearly audible whimper in a wordless attempt to ask for more. This encourages him, and he doesn't waste any time pulling off my shirt, and then his shirt as well. He teases me with kisses to my sternum, then flicks my nipple with his tongue, and pinches the other one. I don't want this to stop, but I want to keep going further.

I roll us over so I'm on top looking down at him, now, and quickly move down to his thighs. He's looking down at me, so I wink at him, which makes him smile. I place my hands on his hips, and plant kisses on either side of the bulge in his boxers, which has swollen considerably. I want nothing more now than to let him have it, but the way he teased me earlier has made me want to bide my time just a little bit longer. So as not to be too cruel, I plant a kiss right on his groin. He clenches at my hair, inhales sharply, and lets his head fall back.

In one rapid movement, I've pulled off his underwear. His head shoots back up, and he smirks at me. I wrap my fingers around the shaft of his penis, and pull delicately while dipping my tongue onto his knob-end. He takes a sharp breath in, closes his eyes, and quivers, but he's not the only one enjoying this.

"How ya feelin'?" I ask, wanting to see if he can even talk.

Apparently he can't, "I'm, you...", not well, anyway.

I touch my tongue to him again, this time rounding the tip, and then I wrap my mouth around it and suck lightly. He's breathing heavily.

"Hmmm?"

"Please," he cries, "please."

I can't resist that, and when I take him all the way into my mouth, a moan of appreciation escapes his. He slides his fingers into my hair as I move my head up and down slowly, listening to his breathing quicken even more. He grips tightly and gently pushes his way deeper into my throat. I don't mind, and take him as deep as I can.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I love her. I finally told her I love her, and now we're going to fuck. Well, make love, but... it wasn't exactly supposed to happen this way. Love does not equal sex with me, but I can't wait. We've both done this before, but now it feels different. She's so lovely, and I almost feel like we need to do this, now.

She's been 'going at it' so to speak, with my most sensitive parts, and I tighten my grip on her hair so I can push deeper into her mouth. She's still using her tongue, and definitely has me wrapped around her finger, wound more tightly after every thrust. After a bit, I'm so close that we have to stop or I'm gonna cum right now.

I signal her up then flip over so I'm on top again, but she's still facing downward. I move down and trail my hands down her sides until I reach her panties, which I pull off so we're both naked now.

"I told you we wouldn't need any."

"Any wha-" She's cut off by the unexpected inhuman sound she makes when I swiftly slip 3 fingers into her and wiggle them around. I was right - we don't need help in the lubrication department. She's wet - really wet.

"O-oh, fu-" Her hips seem to have a mind of their own as they work in harmony with my hand. She throws her head back. Her lips are pulled in to stifle the squeals bubbling up in her throat. Before either of us get "too excited", I pull my fingers out of her and hold onto myself instead, moving my dick to rub against her clit.

"What do you want?" I smirk.

"You know g-god damn well what I need."

"Need, hm?"

She's whimpering now.

"Yes..." Her voice trails off.

I move higher, to where she's wettest, ready.

"Are you sure?"

She turns her head and looks me straight in the eyes, which I'm sure look as lust-filled as hers do when she says, "Fuck me."

At that, I plunge myself as deep into her as I can get. Any sound she would have tried to hold back if she had had the time to think about it comes out of her at full volume at this point, ending up as a booming moaned "OH" that turns me on so much more that it hurts. I start thrusting, try my best to hold back. There was no way I was going to last for very long from the beginning, but I've been trying and she's not making it easy.

"How are you feeling?"

"I, nngh, need..."

"Mhm?"

"Don't stop, please, don't..."

"My pleasure."

We fall into a rhythm after this, like just before, always moving at the right moment, every part of our bodies seemingly fitting together like puzzle pieces. With my arms wrapped around her, I play with her nipples some more, and she takes one of the hands she's using to help support herself and places it over mine. I move the hand that she's not covering down in between her legs, and when I start playing with her clit, she's moaning involuntarily in time with my thrusts. Moans that quickly go from muffled, to lusty and full.

"Gonna cu-cum... if not... careful," she says, in between shaky, heavy breaths.

"Why be careful, then?" I respond, then guide her to have her lay on her back. I brush my fuzzy chin against her nipples, and flick them quickly with my tongue. She grins, but pulls me up. I start to fiddle with her clit again, then kiss her and intertwine her tongue with mine. We groan into each other's lips as I start to thrust harder and faster. I love her reaction when I do this - eyes rolling back in ecstasy.

In between our labored breaths we both let out whimpers, desperate for each other, working both together and separately.

I hold her arms over her head and lean in close to whisper into her ear, "Come on, cum for me...".

"Oh, fuck." is the last thing I hear before she bites down on my shoulder and groans into it, then starts shaking so hard that if I didn't know better, I'd think there was something wrong. It doesn't take much longer at all for me either, and I drag my teeth across her neck as I explode into her, more than once. Seconds later I'm shaking next to her lying in tangled in sweaty sheets, and we're staring into each other's eyes, smiling, holding hands, and trying to catch our breath.

"Hah, and you make fun of me for not being able to talk when we're doing it."

"Oh shut UP. That was just embarrassing." she says, and snuggles her head into my collarbone.

"No, it was sexy as hell." I can feel her cheeks heat up, so I pull her close, rub her back and kiss the top of her head. I love you.

She smiles and kisses my lips. "I love you too."