Pit Stop

Story Info
Maybe there should be more than just sex.
1.8k words
2.92
18.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ungh!" she grunted as he spanked her firmly on her naked ass.

"You like for me to take control don't you?" he asked, daring her to say no.

"Yes," she nodded with her head pushed down on the bed and butt sticking up in the air towards him. He was kneeling behind her.

"I want you to take control," she whispered. She was very drunk, but still aware. Every time he hit her she liked it but wondered if it would get to be too much if he hit the same place over and over. The room was swimming after three beers, a shot of something weird and at least one white Russian and a few sips on another.

They had been to the local hole-in-the-wall bar called the Pit Stop and had been drinking and dancing for several hours. She loved to dance and it was really the first time they had danced together. By the time they started dancing she was already pretty tipsy, but she still loved it. He hadn't touched her in months. She didn't think he ever would again. In fact, when they were choosing music to dance to, he said something about he would never have sex with her again. She thought he didn't want her getting any ideas just because he was willing to dance with her. And she tried not to. She stopped making overt gestures a long time ago. If they ever did anything, it was his idea. Whenever she suggested anything he wouldn't do it. So she stopped trying.

But then he said he was ready to go home. She was surprised but she said ok and he followed her to the car. When he got in, he slid his right hand between her legs and started to rub. Then he found the waistband of her sweats and slid his hand between the sweats and her panties.

"You know what I love?" he asked. "Wet panties." That made her laugh. She had very wet panties.

In the few minutes it took for them to get to their driveway, she was breathing very hard and wanting him so badly she was aching. He pulled his hand out and asked if she were ready to go in the house. As they walked in, she kicked off her shoes, and he pulled her shirt over her head and started sucking on her neck.

"Have you wanted me?" he asked in between changing shoulders.

"All the time, constantly," she gasped.

She still wasn't sure anything was going to happen. It had been too long. Then he took her hand and pulled her to her bedroom. He leaned over her and unhooked her bra and pulled it off as he pushed her back on the bed. Then he pulled off her sweats and panties and pulled her back to a sitting position. He pulled his shirt over his head and she unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them and began to slide them over his hips. He ordered her to roll over and put her butt up in the air.

That was when the spanking began.

He spanked her again a little harder in a different spot. She moaned a little and moved her hips. Not getting a strong reaction he reached around under her and pinched her right nipple. At first the contact felt good then he twisted and pinched with his fingernails, making her sit up to lessen the pain and calling out as she did.

"Do you like that?" he growled.

"Yes," she nodded again. "I like when you do things to me. I like to feel."

He grabbed the other nipple with the other hand and dug his nails in and pulled both of her large breasts down causing her to bend down to compensate. There was a fine line between what hurt and what felt good. As he pulled harder she cried his name. "oh Doug."

He jammed his fingers into her pussy and pushed hard, twisting and spreading them wide. "Do you like that?"

"YES!" she said louder as it hurt a little.

"What did you read in that story?" he asked, demanding an answer.

That afternoon she had found one of his porn stories on the computer screen and had scanned a few paragraphs, then sent him an email note. The note read, "Reading this story makes me wish I could do to you, the things in my head. But real life just isn't like a story, or a desire."

He had shown her his stories before, but not in a long time. He stopped sharing a lot of things with her. But she didn't push because someone he confided in told her what he really thought about her. That took away any courage she had to be playful or flirty or to try to be sexy and encouraging, much less take any iniative. It's hard to show desire to someone you believe doesn't desire you. Yet she desired him so much and wanted to show him. Late at night when he played on the computer downloading sex pictures and reading his erotic stories and having sexual reparte cyber style with others.. she wanted to strip naked and climb on his lap, between him and the screen and give him something real to touch instead of a keyboard.

In the story he left on the screen she read about a man and a woman having sex. It was from his point of view and the man said how sexy the woman was and how her body made him cum all over her breasts and how he liked to explode all over her.

But she only read a few paragraphs.

He asked again, "What was the story about?" He spanked her again, harder. When she rose up, he pushed her head back down on the bed, "KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN." He said loudly. "I'm in charge of you now."

"It was about two people having sex in several places, and how he found her bra and panties sexy." She said, trying to figure out what he wanted to really know.

"WHAT ELSE?" He spanked her again. "Did you like it?"

"I didn't read very much, just a few paragraphs," she said wondering why it mattered to him so much. She knew there must have been something she didn't have time to read before she had to leave.

"It was about a man having sex with his mother." he said like it should have shocked her and disgusted her but it didn't. He shoved her flat on the bed and got on top of her back.

Apparently that little familial detail wasn't explained until later in the story, and she never got that far. He thought she had been checking up on him and had somehow gotten his password to read his porn site. But she hadn't. He had left the story up on the screen when he left the house.

She knew he liked all sorts of pornographic stories. It didn't bother her, and she wasn't sure why he thought it would. Mostly he was very open about sex. But he got testy when she caught him off guard or if he felt guilty about something. She couldn't figure out if he thought she felt they were repulsive, or beneath her. But she didn't. If they were well written, she liked to read them. But she didn't get the same pleasure out of them he did. It couldn't substitute for sex for her. In fact porn, whether pictures or stories, just made her hornier. They didn't satisfy any needs, but just created more.

He rolled off of her and told her to suck his nipples. His nipples are slightly inverted and she started flicking the right one with her tongue feeling it begin to respond. She blew on it a little and sucked as it became erect.

"Now the other one," he ordered as she moved to the left nipple and started flicking it with her tongue. His left nipple was easier to reach. It poked up almost immediately as she sucked it.

"I want you to suck my dick," he said gently pushing her shoulder toward his crotch. She liked making him feel good and he seemed to like the way she did blow jobs. But even though he said he liked the way it felt when she sucked and nibbled at his cock, her insecurities made her wonder if he just said that to be nice.

"Kick your leg over my head so I can suck on you," he said as she continued to suck and pull at his dick and rub his balls with her fingers. Usually when he 69'd her he would bring her very close to orgasm then back off.. and when he did, she would lose her concentration on him. But this time he wasn't as careful. He bit her clit and licked some. She sucked harder on him, trying to make him feel good.

He pushed her leg back over his head and pulled her up as he sat up. He began walking out of the room and pulled her along. When they got to the computer he sat down and pushed her shoulders down, indicating she should kneel and resume sucking. He played on the computer for a minute, then he grabbed her hair and pushed her head down harder and pulled it back and forth. She could feel him getting harder and bigger. Then all of the sudden he made her stop and pulled her to standing. He told her to bend over and lean on the counter. Then he began spanking her again. It wasn't hard. She didn't know how he wanted her to react. She didn't know if she was supposed to let him know if it hurt or not. After a few minutes he walked her back to the bed and pushed her down.

He crawled next to her and inserted his fingers in her pussy again. Again twisting and pushing as far up as he could. "Does it feel good? Do you like it?"

She nodded and whispered, "yes, I like it. I like what you do to me."

He wasn't trying to make her feel good. He was just poking and pushing. Like he was going through the motions and making a point. She was starting not to care. Her body was very tired and full of alcohol.

Then he crawled up beside her and whispered in her ear, "are you satisfied?" She just nodded yes, then said "I'm satisfied." because that's what he wanted to hear. He kissed her then got off the bed, picked up his pants and left. She was too tired and too drunk do anything but fall asleep. As she drifted off, she started dreaming about being a Pit Stop.