Pitch Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojiki
Kojiki
4 Followers

The cold dampness was quickly heated by his raspy tongue. I grasped the bed sheet tightly and pressed my lips together muffing my moan. "You taste so good Angie, how I wish I could hear you scream in pleasure."

He dived down again his tongue entering my wet hole. I grasped the bed sheet harder; my hips had a mind of their own and started to thrash at him, seeking more of his hot tongue. His hands, like iron locks, held me in place as he tortured my clit with his raspy tongue. I could feel my orgasm coming, and with a final flick of his tongue over my clit, I came. I had to bite my wrist to hold back the scream of pleasure; my hip buckled and lifted them off the bed.

I nearly passed out from the sheer intensity of my orgasm. Mini aftershocks coursed through my body as Dimitri licked off my juices like a hungry kitty. Finally, Dimitri emerged from between my thighs, whipping his chin; he had a big, sexy smile on his face.

I flicked my tongue over my lips and tasted a distinctive coppery taste in my mouth. I raised my hand where I had bitten myself to hold back the scream as I came. The entire row of my front teeth were carved on my wrist with two distinctive puncture on them where my incisor teeth broke the skin, and from there, a light stream of blood was trickling down. I looked at it like it was no big deal. I could barely feel anything at that time.

Dimitri noticed my hand and reached for it. His large palm clasped my had and he looked at it. His expression of fulfillment quickly shifted into concern. "I'm sorry," he apologized for no apparent reason.

"Why are you sorry? That was the best orgasm I've had in five years," I told him. My voice sounded so far off.

He moved away from my sight. I didn't bother to even bother trying to sit up, my whole body didn't want to move at the moment. He came in to view again and sat next to me. Then he took my hand and, with a clean cloth from the medical kit, wrapped my wrist in a tight bond.

A smile curved up my lips which, in turn, made him smile too. I had to say, under the moon light he was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

"The moon light makes you look sexier." His hand cupped my face. I loved the way his skin felt against mine.

He groaned a little, which caught my attention. "What's wrong?" I asked him sitting up on the bed. He looked away from me and I could swear that he was blushing. "Tell me." I crawled up to him, closing the distance between us.

"I didn't want to cause problems but...I... my..." he mumbled a little. My gaze shifted down and I saw what he was trying to say, he had such a hard on he couldn't concentrate correctly. "Oh!" I gasped heat reaching towards my cheeks.

I moisten my lips and said "If you want... I could you know...return the favor to you." I wanted to crawl to the little dark corner of the room. I couldn't believe I was suggesting giving him a blowjob. Oh but that would be such a sweet cock, so hard, full and thick, my mouth watered.

"I don't want to trouble you, Angie," he said a little sad.

I reached for the top of his pants and undid them and then I pulled the fly down. I could hear the beating of my heart in my ears as the blood rush to my head. I couldn't believe what this was happening. Finally, after so long, I would be able to taste him.

"Angie, don't..." But he didn't stop me. He let me reach for his penis. I merely touched him over the fabric that was covering his manhood and he groaned. "Angela," he moaned as his head fell back enjoying my touch. He lifted his hips off the bed and I slid his pants, along with his underwear down. His cock jumped out, full and erect standing proudly. I swallowed hard. Oh god what I could do to this man; give him pleasure beyond his wildest dreams. He desired me as I did him, it felt so right. I gently gripped his shaft and began to stoke his hard length. He groaned yet again. I looked up at him, his eyes were tightly closed, the moon light basking his skin with a silvery glow. As I kept stroking his cock, drops of pre-cum were at the head of his penis. I flicked my tongue over his head, taking them into my mouth. I clasped my mouth over the head of his cock and flicked him. Quickly I ran my tongue down his shaft to his balls. With my free hand I crattled his balls on my fingers and began to caress them.

"Mm, Angela" he moaned with pleasure.

A quick smile took my lips. I felt so strong, so empowered, for so many years I've never once controlled Vlad, the only man...no Vladimir wasn't a man he was a pig. Dimitri was a man, a real man with honor and values.

I continued to stroke his cock, until he groaned. "Woman, I want your mouth over me, I want to feel you." I did as he said I took his dick into my mouth and began sucking him. I swirled my tongue on the underside of his shaft. His hips began to trust wildly into my mouth driving him deeper. It wasn't uncomfortable, I found it highly erotic. I sucked him like a I was enjoying my favorite ice cream stick.

He groaned and moaned softly and he gently grasped my hair, lightly running his fingers on my scalp. I continued to suck on his cock till he couldn't take it anymore. His breathing became short, ragged pants. "I'm cuming!" he moaned though his teeth. His hips buckled and his cock jerked in my mouth. The first jet of his cum hit the roof of my mouth, I pulled away and the rest splattered over my face. Curious I swallowed the cum that was in my mouth, I wanted to know how he tasted.

"Shit, let me clean you up," Dimitri said, Then he took off his shirt. He gently wiped his seeds away from my face, while I just sat there mesmerize by what just happened.

Reason hit me hard and fast, I backed away from Dimitri covering my mouth. I could feel Dimitri was staring at me. I shook my head; I suddenly felt afraid and cold although my body was hot. I wrapped my hands around myself and said, woth my voice trembling, "We shouldn't be doing this, what if Vlad finds out. He could kill you and...I can't live with you dead"

Dimitri wrapped his arms around me, holding me in a warm embrace. His hard chest felt so strong, so real. I felt at peace in his arms. "Don't worry, Angela, he will never find out." He sounded so sure about himself. I dared not to believe him, but a small part of me did.

He took my chin between his thumb and his index finger and raised my head without effort. His blue eyes drew me in so deeply I could get lost in them. His lips gently pressed over mine. I opened my mouth, inviting him in. Quickly I was swelled up in a hot kiss. Strangely, I could taste our essence mixed together.

Between kisses, Dimitri took off my shirt, then my bra. My nipples where erect as I pressed myself against Dimitri's hard chest. Electricity sizzled though my body. "We can't do this," I gasped between kisses.

"I want to" Dimitri said wrapping his arms firmly around my body, taking me down to the bed with him.

"Oh gods save us," I whispered, giving in to the sheer lust between us.

We kissed each other like we couldn't believe the other was there. The remainder of our clothes were shed quickly. We laid body to body, intertwined. Dimitri's large hands caressed my back, gripping my ass and pulling me closer to his swelling cock.

I pressed little kisses to his lips, neck, anywhere I could get my lips on him. "Dimitri," I whispered breathlessly. I felt so hot, my breasts ached for attention, my pussy aching for his cock.

"Angela." he groaned, his hand sliding from my hip to my thigh, finally stopping above the back of my knee. He lifted my leg and in one, quick movement he was atop me. I was mesmerized by his everything, his broad shoulders, his tone torso, sexy abs, and above all, his lust filled blue eyes.

He pressed the head of his cock into my vagina slowly. Inch by inch he invaded my body. The slow entry was driving me mad, I wanted him to pound me with his dick, driving me mad with desire. His dick filled me up, I griped his shaft tightly, I didn't want him to leave my body.

He began to move his hips back and forth, with each stroke ripples of pain/pleasure coursed though my body. I tried hard to hush my moan, but it seemed impossible. He quickened his pace, driving me wild with desire. I moved my hips in unison with his, meeting him trust after trust, driving him deeper inside of me.

The sound of our love making was getting increasingly loud. Dimitri, never leaving me, clasped my mouth with his. I searched his hot, moist mouth, deepening our connection. I moaned into his mouth and he groaned into mine, the vibration sending shocks thought our tangled bodies.

Then I felt it, his whole body tighten, his mouth went still and he cried into our meshed mouths. His cock jerked inside of me and jets of his seed filled me up which made me cum. My whole body lifted to meet his. So close, I felt him so close, over me, around me, and inside me, completely overwhelming my presence.

After our orgasm subsided, he laid atop me, his cock deep inside me not wanting to leave, not that I was going to let him go. We were covered in sweat. My body felt heavy, but it was a good kind of heavy. I took deep long breath, and I was fleeing very sleepy.

"I love you so much..." He took a deep breath and continued, "Finally, I got to be with you."

I barely registered what he had said as tiredness was over taking my consciousness. "After so long, finally together... as one," I whispered and fell asleep.

After that first night we shared together, we had many others like it. We had sex almost everywhere in his room. Even when we washed ourselves with the wet cloths. However, those lovely times had to come to an end, nothing lasts forever. A messenger appeared from Vladimir's group that he was coming back with great spoils. He would be home in two days. Immediately I grew scared of the possibilities. What if one of Vlad's goons heard Dimitri and I having sex, or what if he found out by himself that I was fucking Dimitri while he was away.

So Dimitri and I decided not to have intercourse so that Vladamir wouldn't figure out that my vagina had been stretched by Dimitri's larger penis.

Dimitri escorted me to Vlad's room. On the short way there, he wore a mask and he had his sword with him. When I got into the cold, dark room, I shivered. Back in the hell hole for me, my time in heaven was up.

"Remember, if anything happens, scream my name and I'll come for you, got it?" He said, his tone very strong and manly, which turned my insides into mush. I could only nod in agreement.

At sundown Vladimir and his rowdy crew came bursting in, shouts and cheers all around. He screamed at me to come down. I wore the skirt that Dimitri had gotten me with the new clothes. Carefully, I went down the stairs, and when I got to the end I peered around the corner. I locked eyes with Vlad. When he saw me, a smug grin came to his face. "Come here you bitch," he called me.

I step out of the shadows and when he saw what I was wearing, his eyes flashed with anger and then enjoyment. For a split second I was scared,.I stepped next to him and he yanked me to his lap, his erection present between my ass cheeks.

"I like the new clothes. Now I can fuck you without any of these fuckers seeing your body." he licked my neck and disgust washed over me.

"Ye..yes, I thought you might like it," I manged to chocked out. My eyes scanned the room. The gang was tossing around cans of beer and cheering and shouting. in a dark corner I saw Dimitri, arms crossed on his chest and a hard glare in his eyes. We locked eyes and, for a moment, his expression softened.

My attention was deviated from him back to Vladimir who was reaching between his legs and opened the fly of his pants. "Move your underwear aside you whore, I want to see how tight you are after so long."

I did as he said and settle myself over his shaft. After having sex with Dimitri, Vlad's dick didn't felt as big as it used to, still my body involuntary got turned on. Vlad groaned and gripped one of my breasts harshly. A small scream escaped my mouth as a leaned towards his hand. He grabbed my hair and pulled it harshly. Pain screamed from my skull, yet I kept quiet.

All while Vlad had his way with me, I kept searching for Dimitri. He said nothing, just stood in that dark corner, anger in his eyes. In order to bear the assault, I thought of the time I had spent with Dimitri; the way he had made love to me.

At the end of it all, I laid on Vladimir's cold bed, almost every part of my body screaming in pain. I heard a knock on the door. Only one person had the decency to knock the door. "Come in Dimitri," I said.

"Hey, Angela. I brought you some food," he said placing the tray on the bed. He walked over to me and brushed a stray strand of hair off my face.

"I can't stand seeing you like this," he said, pain in his voice.

"There's nothing you can do. Vlad owns me." I wanted to cry, but no amount of tears would make this situation any better.

He kept looking at me, silent as he searched for the right words to say all while his hand caressed my face. "There are things I could do but...I still hope that my friend, the guy I used to hang out with, is still alive in that rotten shell"

After so long Dimitri stilled believe that the old Vladimir, his best friend, was alive somewhere. I simply looked at his pained expression. Oh how badly I wanted to kiss his pain away, but I didn't dare to do that.

"Angie, eat, you must be hungry," he said standing up and walking away from the room. At that time Vlad entered the room, stinking of alcohol. I quickly ate the food, I needed the energy for what Vlad was about to do to me.

"What the fuck are ya doing here queer?" Vladimir said all drunken.

Dimitri passed Vladimir and said, "Just bringing some food to your toy, she was looking skinny. Would you bang a bag of bones?"

Vlad though it over, but I think the alcohol had killed all reason in his head. He said no and slammed the door. I jumped and looked at Vladimir. He had one of the sickest. sadistic smiles on his face. I did what I always did and coward into a little corner of my brain.

"Angela...Angela!" I heard someone call my name, it seemed so far away. How long had I been in my happy place? "Angela, come on!" I snapped awake and I saw Dimitri kneeling in front of me, worried.

"Dimitri," I said softly.

"Thank the gods. Come on." He reached out and grabbed my wrist, pulling me up.

"Where...where are you taking me?" I asked him. I noticed he had his sword at hand. We ran passed some room and I noticed for the first time the eerie silence. "What happened?" I asked him. Dimitri gripped my wrist tighter. If I wasn't scared before, I was now.

We went down the stairs. I just kept my eyes on Dimitri's back. We hit the door and we were outside If we weren't running, I would have taken my time to take in the broad space. We stopped abruptly and Dimitri told me "Get on now!" I took my eyes off him and looked at the bike.

I soon found out why. I heard a shot being fired. I turned around quickly and saw Vladimir, gun in hand, his blond hair glowing in the sun light. If he weren't a mad man, he would have looked like an angel. "Dimitri!" He shouted to the top of his lounges.

I got on the bike and Dimitri got on in front of me driving the thing. He gave me his sword to hold. It was heavy in my arms, I wondered how he carried it with ease.

Dimitri tired a couple of times before the bike roared to life, all while Vladimir was limping his way towards us. "What have you done?" I asked Dimitri, outraged.

"No time, hold on tight!" he said. I had just enough time to pass his sword over his stomach and grab on. The bike roared and we were off. I heard Vladimir scream, "I'll find you and kill you, you bastard!"

We drove for what seemed to an eternity, until the sun disappeared and the moon rose. Dimitri slowed down the bike and stopped. The bike stopped rumbling under my legs. I looked around and what I saw took my breath away, I saw a small clearing and atop a small hill was a house.

"Where are we?" I asked Dimitri as he got off the bike.

"A little place I found, but we can't stay here for long, we have to keep moving." He helled out his hand. I took it and got off the bike, in an instant my legs failed me and, if it weren't for Dimitri's hand, I would have fallen on the ground.

Noticing that I was in no shape walked, he swept me off my feet. "Dimitri!" I screamed as all sense of gravity left my body. Instinctively my arms wrapped themselves around his neck.

"Angela, choke"

I noticed that I was holding to him too tightly, so I loosened my grip on his neck. He cleared his throat and began walking to the little house. When we were through the house, he gently let me down on the floor, but he never left my side. Instead, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a very crushing kiss.

Instinctively I melted. All my pains and aches were replaced by a burning desire. He pulled away and brushed my hair aside. I could see that he was desperate, but somewhat at peace with himself. "We have to keep running, Vlad will hunt us down."

It was hard, but I pushed his chest away and asked him, "What did you do?"

His expression went cold and he walked away from me, turning to a small corner of the room and taking out two small water bottles. He handed me one and rested his back on a nearby wall. He took a sip of his water and said, "I...I killed everyone. I was going to kill Vladimir but before I could swing my sword to his neck he woke up from his nap and I only managed to cut his left thigh. We fought and I only managed to knock him out. That's when I came to get you."

I walked towards him and hit his hard chest with the back of my fist. Tears were forming in my eyes, "You stupid male! Why did you do that! You could have died!" I began to cry on his chest. His arms wrapped around me lovingly. "You idiot," I sobbed.

"I'm sorry, Angela. I had to do it, I couldn't stand it anymore, living like that." he wrapped his arms tighter around my body and slid down to the ground.

I looked up at him and in the dim light saw his bruised up face. I gently cupped his face and he closed his eyes, tasting the feeling of my skin on his. Then I pressed my lips to his, immediately he opened his mouth and deepened our kiss.

Our lips parted and he began to kiss his way down my neck. I cradled his head as he ignited waves of desire down my body. My clothes felt uncomfortable on my too sensitive skin. I could feel my nipples harden and the wetness between my legs increase.

"I love you, Angela. My, Angela" His hands began to take the bottom of my shirt and lifted it off my torso. When mine was off I took his off. I felt the hardness of his torso, how erect his nipples were, all for me. He gently cupped one of my breasts and massaged it gently, then he lowered his head and took my

nipple to the hot cavern of his mouth. Gently he sucked, and occasionally flicked the peak of my nipple. If I wasn't sitting down on the floor I would have collapsed right there. He moved to my other breast and did the same sensual torture to it.

I moaned his name softly as I encouraged him to suck harder. As fingers running though his long dark locks.

He removed his mouth from my breast and looked at me. His glacier eyes glowed in those dark confinements. His lips locked with mine and our tongues tangled and mingled with each other, as our hands ran over each other's bodies.

The remaining pieces of our clothes were shed. I laid on his chest, kissing and nibbling down his neck to his collarbone. Stopping to torture his nipples as he did to me, he moaned every time I nibbled on his.

"Angela, mount me. I want to burry myself inside your body," he said, his voice low and husky. I felt the vibration of his voice all over my body.

Kojiki
Kojiki
4 Followers