Pitch Perfect: Adventures with J-Mo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers

Beca shook and pitched with each blow, the pain spiking and receding, spiking and receding, so fast that she felt like it might give her whiplash and Beca thought I'm getting fucked in the ass. Somehow, that knowledge brought on a weird enjoyment—enjoyment of the fact that a monstrous cock was filling her ass up completely.

She tried unclenching herself further and discovered there was no pain in Jennifer Morrison's stiff dildo slicing in and out of her ass. She felt obscene, whorish, thrilling—she undulated her hips, throwing herself backwards, trying to fuck Jen as hard as she was fucking her.

"Feels good," she panted, "I don't believe it...!"

"Thatta girl," Jen hummed, watching Beca's ass roll in a lovely circle that hit an apex grinding the dildo back against her. "Fuck that cock in your ass, beautiful."

"Goooood," Beca moaned again. Somehow, forcing that word out, admitting her enjoyment, had made it feel even better, made it even easier for her to take that oversized dildo in her ass. "I'm gonna come!" she whimpered in a small voice.

Jen gave Beca's ass a celebratory smack. "Same here!" she cried, now thrusting into Beca's hole with all her strength.

Beca felt herself clench once more, deep inside, trapping the heat of Jen's passage inside her, dousing it with kerosene so it burst into flame. Her mind unraveled. "Chloe! Chloe!" she howled, her girlfriend leaping to her rescue, stroking her hair and cheeks, wanting to know what was wrong, what she could do—"Suck my tits!"

Chloe ripped open her shirt, giving her a quick kiss before dropping to suck fiercely at Beca's breasts, Beca squirming around, nearly ripping Chloe's hair out as she clung to her, forced her tits around and over Chloe's hot mouth. Beca was fucked between Chloe and Jennifer, a wicked tongue all over her burning breasts, a pistoning cock in her buzzing, sucking asshole. Her orgasm hit so hard, it shocked her senses like a quick jab to the nose. "How can it feel so good?" she gasped and moaned. "Fuck, this is better than sex!"

"It is sex, d-bag." Jen rammed her dildo home, fucking it into Beca as hard as she could: one hand pulled on Beca's hair like reins, the other reached down to her own clit and rubbed at it like she was playing a lottery scratch-off. Jennifer Morrison went cross-eyed, looking at that tight little virgin ass stretched around the big cock embedded in it and coming her brains out.

"My asshole feels so fucking nice!" Beca exclaimed, falling into Chloe's supporting embrace as her orgiastic delight rendered her nearly unconscious.

Chloe looked down at her lover's face, a sleeping smile filling it as Jennifer Morrison pulled her dildo out of Beca. The more that came out, the wider Beca's smile got.

Chloe looked nervously at the star of ABC's Once Upon A Time. "Is it my turn?" she asked, shaking a little; even she wasn't sure if it was fear or anticipation.

"That depends," Jen replied. "Have you ever heard of ATM?"

"That's... where you get money, right?"

"It can be," Jen nodded, taking out her checkbook.

***

"And that's how I lost my anal virginity to Jennifer Morrison," Beca concluded.

Everyone was, obviously, taking the news in stride.

"And then she just left?" Lilly asked politely, followed by Fat Amy roaring "And then she just left?"

"Yes," Chloe confirmed. "She just left. What else would she do?" She checked her watch. "I have to go, my Afterellen interview is this evening and I don't want to be late."

"You should get them to start paying you," Beca said. "Other people get paid to interview celebrities."

"Queer representation is not a capitalistic—" Aubrey began.

Beca held up her hand. "Alright, alright, have fun asking the straightest person alive about gay subtext. I'll stay here and answer everyone's questions about anal sex."

Cynthia-Rose was first. "Do you have to shit extra afterwards, since you couldn't shit while you were having it?"

Stacie shook her head knowingly.

***

"Sorry if I kept you waiting," Chloe said forty minutes later, having checked her hair and make-up, then driven to the hotel where the interview had been scheduled with ample time for red lights and closed lanes. She'd actually made it with five minutes to spare.

"That's alright. I enjoyed collecting my thoughts. Please, make yourself comfortable."

"Thanks." Chloe set down her purse, quickly unpacking her recording equipment. "I hope you'll tell me if there's anything you don't want to discuss; obviously, this interview is oriented towards your queer fanbase, but that's no excuse to make you uncomfortable or, if there are things you'd rather keep quiet..."

A manicured finger touched Chloe's lips. "Shh. Don't speak," Lana Parrilla said. "Jen's told me an awful lot about you..."

Zev95
Zev95
1,583 Followers